Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not!  (Read 9125 times)
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:46:31 PM

BTC Guy = newdude

Confirmed via PMs. He is not very bright either. Be careful.

Proof of reasoning? *brings stale popcorn from 2 pages ago out again*
Can I haz sum yo popcorn tu? This shit is regular comedy.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:49:53 PM

Yeah, I am a scammer. You keep thinking that.

Even i the codes are 100% legit if you take payment and don't deliver you are a scammer and deserve the scammer tag.

You admit he paid you.
You admit you haven't given him a code.
You admit you haven't given him a refund.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:56:05 PM

Even i the codes are 100% legit if you take payment and don't deliver you are a scammer and deserve the scammer tag.

You admit he paid you.

Then, by your definition I am indeed a scammer.
Remember, first he said I ran with his $1,000.
Then, when I came and said I owe him $570 or whatever it is, he changed his tune.
So do I owe him $1,000 or $570? Seems to be unclear on his part.
Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:57:04 PM

You admit he paid you.

You don't wish to rectify that?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 06:58:34 PM

You admit he paid you.

Then, when I came and said I owe him $570 or whatever it is, he changed his tune.
Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 07:25:20 PM

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

Your defense has made a pretty shitty case if you're admitting you owe money to someone and won't pay them.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 07:27:12 PM

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

Your defense has made a pretty shitty case if you're admitting you owe money to someone and won't pay them.
Do I owe him $1,000 or $570? He says I ran with his $1,000 MoneyPak.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 07:50:01 PM

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

You have absolutely zero reasoning skills. Just look at how you phrase your sentences and respond to things.

I never said you ran with $1000, otherwise find a quote. Just so I can be as transparent as possible so everyone else knows what's going on, you only gave me partial codes, so you still need to refund me exactly $568.25. Is that clear enough for you??

Now stop avoiding this question: Seriously man, why are you not giving me my refund or the codes you owe me? Why are you dragging this on for over a week now? Just give me the damn GC codes you owe me, or a refund. I don't want my money held up like this.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 07:52:20 PM

You admit he paid you.

Ask mr victim.
The defense rests.

You have absolutely zero reasoning skills. Just look at how you phrase your sentences and respond to things.

I never said you ran with $1000, otherwise find a quote. Just so I can be as transparent as possible so everyone else knows what's going on, you only gave me partial codes, so you still need to refund me exactly $568.25. Is that clear enough for you??

Now stop avoiding this question: Seriously man,why are you not giving me my refund or the codes you owe me? Why are you dragging this on for over a week now? Just give me the damn GC codes you owe me, or a refund. I don't want my money held up like this.
Because first of all, you need to learn respect.
Secondly, you came on here and said I ran with $1,000 of YOUR money, when in fact, all I owe you is $570.
NOW you come and say I owe you $570.
I will pay you when I pay you. I already said that.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 07:54:18 PM

All I have to say to that is... holy cow. Do the same yourself.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2012, 08:07:51 PM

Secondly, you came on here and said I ran with $1,000 of YOUR money, when in fact, all I owe you is $570.
1) Respect.... the worst thing I said to you was "this is really like trying to argue with a rock". Now go back to our email convo, and count how many times you went on rampage swearing at me. So in your head, I'm disrespectful, and that makes it perfectly ok to not give me the GC codes I already paid for, or a refund? Wow.

2) I said quote me where I said you ran with all $1000, and that you need to pay back all $1000. That's right, you couldn't find a quote, so instead you just repeat yourself.

3) So you're going to pay me back whenever you feel like it? A week? A month? Year? It's my money, I already said I don't want it held up like that. Apparently you get thousands of dollars paid by your "other" customers, so use that money to refund me. You also went to the bank a few days ago to deposit money for the refund, where is it?

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 10:14:45 PM

You should take 2 things from this thread.

1) newdude is a scammer
2) BTC Guy = newdude

1. You begging like a bitch for coins, then trying to say you bought from me.
Amazon Gift Codes

« Sent to: newdude on: Today at 03:04:26 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
I am still looking to buy a $100 gift code.  I will pay the $80 asking price and can pay with BTC or MtGox USD codes.  I just want to make sure the code works before payment.  If you are willing to send the code for verification purposes I won't actually apply it to my account until payment has been sent.  Deal?
You dumb ass, how the hell are you going to "Verify" the code and NOT apply it to your account? You dumb ass noob.

2. You are a noob.

3. Yeah, BTC Guy and NewDude are the same person. Righttttttttt.
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 12:29:37 AM

This is unreal...

BTC guy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 01:11:17 AM

I regret getting involved   Cheesy

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 01:35:52 AM

tl;dr version of my replies to each:

flip:
Unless you have more proof, just shut up and gtfo as I consider you a failed scammer who's trying to make another quick buck.

newdude:
Just repay him what you owe haploid. Why the waiting?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 02:39:20 AM

Look, we've seen this before. Matthew made the same mistake that you are currently making when he made his account here. We don't care how terribly the other party is acting. He could be a serial killer for all we care. What matters is that you owe him money and you're not paying up. He will get what's coming to him next time he tries making a deal if you really do believe that he is mistreating you.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2012, 07:16:14 AM

Look, we've seen this before. Matthew made the same mistake that you are currently making when he made his account here. We don't care how terribly the other party is acting. He could be a serial killer for all we care. What matters is that you owe him money and you're not paying up. He will get what's coming to him next time he tries making a deal if you really do believe that he is mistreating you.
Maged, go read the actual quote of the convo I had with him HERE and you won't see one part where I was disrespectful. Worst I ever said was that I'm arguing with a rock. And now note how many times he went off to swear and curse at me, while still owing me GC codes or money. He ironically brought "respect" into this, and actually used that as an excuse to not give me what he owes.

He already admit he owes me, but will not give the refund or the GC codes. This guy's level of logical reasoning skills is not something I can argue with, it's pointless. Mods, please give him an ultimatum, there is nothing else I can do.

occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 11:14:41 AM

This thread is still running with the proof i posted?Huh??

If anyone has doubts about my transcript, then contact amazon about the codes yourself. They told me the activity has been flagged and they are investigating it.

BTN9-CFD2LA-ZNV2
P85R-ZFEH9W-MZNH
6UE5-D2D33P-P68F
they should all be purchased from the same amazon account.

Mani:Thanks.
I have checked on these codes and can confirm that the fraudulent activity has been prevented and we have taken right action.
I assure you that right action has been taken. However, due to account security reasons, I'm unable to provide more information.

Me:Ok, can you not tell me exactly what activity occured so i can report this to the admin of the forum ?

Mani:I'm very sorry, John. Due to account security reasons, I'm unable to provide more information about other accounts other than contacting customer's own account.

Me:Ok, no problem, what email can i use to give you the forum admins contact once he is online?

Apparently nobody moderates this forum, its not giving off good impressions is it

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2012, 02:03:45 PM

This thread is still running with the proof i posted?

What do you mean still running? We aren't gonna lock the thread, that would be dumb. There may be people out there with information to provide, and it leaves a channel of communication open between him and his customers, and has all the information people need to know right here. He's already said he's going to repay, and if he really does have more coming in it would be kinda dumb to lose out on all that profit for a few hundred bucks.

As for him and Amazon, that's between him and Amazon. This is just a forum, we aren't the cops.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 05:45:47 PM

This thread is still running with the proof i posted?

What do you mean still running? We aren't gonna lock the thread, that would be dumb. There may be people out there with information to provide, and it leaves a channel of communication open between him and his customers, and has all the information people need to know right here. He's already said he's going to repay, and if he really does have more coming in it would be kinda dumb to lose out on all that profit for a few hundred bucks.

As for him and Amazon, that's between him and Amazon. This is just a forum, we aren't the cops.

Im sorry but that is just bullshit, this thread should be locked and the user banned from the forum (he shouldnt have customers to talk with). He is using other peoples amazon accounts or other peoples CCs, what is there to discuss? Nobody should be allowed to do this on a public forum and get away with it... Amazon cant do anything against him, unless he slipped up with making himself traceable, which i doubt he did. I know bitcoin is associated with crime, but i didnt think this was silk road.

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: