Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will XSX Arise Chikun
yes
no
i dont care
i dont know what that means
dis shit goin to 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us  (Read 84090 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:58:51 AM

and you're AGAIN not going to answer me?!

I want out man, please tell me how I can get my BTC returned!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:34:29 PM

sorry for taking so long to respond buddy i was just devistated

hey bro i have given some thought to this subject and i am sorry we have come to this. At this point tho I am not prepared to offer any investor refunds on the project. I am still actively devolving it and have a few things i am rolling out  we will be forking to pos soon and people that are holding coins now will bear great rewards.  I keep most plans under wraps because i dont like to 1 create false promises
2 cause "hype " ServX is a grass roots project which has the full suport of many community insiders. I admit I have vbeen slow rolling out updates to ServX but that is because iu expected much more enthusiasim from the community.  I figured if they putt 1200 btc ino an ICO with no plans they would buy my coins and help it get to a price where i can susteain commerce.  unfortunately I underestimated the level headedness of the crypto scene in whole  and watched thpousands of btc delivered to devs that ran. I havent rasn Ive been her i have fixed problems as they arise and have sunk a great deal of time money love and anxiety into this.. I have personally bought more than 100K coins trying to keep it alive

I know its not perfect but stick with me please
Mick

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:03:27 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 10:55:43 PM by MickGhee

ServX is the future of digital commerce and we are revamping project we have some exciting things we want to implement

Here are some of the updates we are working on to the project

1) i will be forking the  coin to pos it will be a roller coaster benefiting early adopters and current bagholders

2 days of 40% interest compounded daily for folks that are holding mature coins when pos interest begins (coin maturity will be 3 days)
3days of 20% POS interest compounded daily for late comer
than 20 days of 3.5 % daily pos interest

than `1.5 daily pos interest untill all 12 million coins are minted

than 2.2 pos per anum

The reason I am doing this is because if i WANT to take this project to the next level we need more coins at our current price it takes 35k( about .25 %of supply) xsx to facilitate a 10 dollar order and with these prices. hopfully the pos rollercoaster will bring new life into the project which will help me start part 2 which is simply going into these crypto chat rooms and spamming our services  i may hire a few trolls for this.  Also I will be looking into adding services to the coin  like bookmaking for sports or ponies  Homework services for hire bill pay  and XSX to fiat exchange

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:05:48 PM

sorry for taking so long to respond buddy i was just devistated

hey bro i have given some thought to this subject and i am sorry we have come to this. At this point tho I am not prepared to offer any investor refunds on the project. I am still actively devolving it and have a few things i am rolling out  we will be forking to pos soon and people that are holding coins now will bear great rewards.  I keep most plans under wraps because i dont like to 1 create false promises
2 cause "hype " ServX is a grass roots project which has the full suport of many community insiders. I admit I have vbeen slow rolling out updates to ServX but that is because iu expected much more enthusiasim from the community.  I figured if they putt 1200 btc ino an ICO with no plans they would buy my coins and help it get to a price where i can susteain commerce.  unfortunately I underestimated the level headedness of the crypto scene in whole  and watched thpousands of btc delivered to devs that ran. I havent rasn Ive been her i have fixed problems as they arise and have sunk a great deal of time money love and anxiety into this.. I have personally bought more than 100K coins trying to keep it alive

I know its not perfect but stick with me please
Mick

Bro, I was very supportive of this project when it launched and i would have no problem "sticking with you" if the situation was not what it was.  The communication here has been CRAP, have been trying to get a response from you for WEEKS man!  This is what has me pissed about this whole thing.  NONE of the promises made have been met and this project has seemed all but dead for a couple months.  

None of the giveaways mentioned in the OP were fulfilled and we were promised some sort of certificates of ownership rights from the BTC we invested.......you mentioned this as a requirement you MUST meet "or one could sue you", you promised a refund if these things were not met and personally with the way things have gone, I don't see this EVER going anywhere and have not faith in you anymore as a dev man.  I am sorry, I think you are a pretty cool guy but your willingness to disappear for weeks at a time and ignore messages here took all my faith away.

I don't see this insider support you say this project has either.......this thread has seemed deserted for some time.  This whole things appears to be a flop to me!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:21:35 PM

I don't get it man, why on earth would you just re-post the entire ann in this thread.......half the information in it is now incorrect?!  None of the pools are still alive as they too have all given up on this project and most of the exchanges listed are no longer supporting this either!

At least if you are going to start from fresh and try to move this forward again, give the community up to date and VALID information.

This quoted from your ann.............

"We hereby do swear under penalty
to follow the guidelines as prescribed by this announcement. In the case of a failed company launch or a decision to liquidate,
all assets (including XSX and bitcoin ) will divided up between shareholders according to their shares held. If we fail to launch
all investor funds will be returned in a timely manner
even if they have been used by us to fail to launch. A full public ledger
will be made available in the future"

It is clear as day, you failed to meet these promises and as such, we have the right to request a refund of the ICO funds!  Please honor this and and return my BTC so that I may move on!!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:54:55 PM

I don't get it man, why on earth would you just re-post the entire ann in this thread.......half the information in it is now incorrect?!  None of the pools are still alive as they too have all given up on this project and most of the exchanges listed are no longer supporting this either!

At least if you are going to start from fresh and try to move this forward again, give the community up to date and VALID information.

to follow the guidelines as prescribed by this announcement. In the case of a failed company launch or a decision to liquidate,
all assets (including XSX and bitcoin ) will divided up between shareholders according to their shares held. If we fail to launch

It is clear as day, you failed to meet these promises and as such, we have the right to request a refund of the ICO funds!  Please honor this and and return my BTC so that I may move on!!

Yes and within 1 month of launch we opened to take orders unfortunately we didnt have the support then after i sold all xsx i took in for the pizza the price never recovered and we were unable to sell another pizza  now i think i have a fix stay tuned otherwise if you want out i will give u xsx in porpotion to your stake in company (right now i have 120K xsx so 1% stake in company is 1200 coins

just stay with me bro i havent quit or stopped

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:57:00 PM

I think this is going to start moving now just watch
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:58:31 PM

I had lost all faith as well but im back in and I think if the price moves up which it is were golden
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:11:30 PM

Yes and within 1 month of launch we opened to take orders unfortunately we didnt have the support then after i sold all xsx i took in for the pizza the price never recovered and we were unable to sell another pizza  now i think i have a fix stay tuned otherwise if you want out i will give u xsx in porpotion to your stake in company (right now i have 120K xsx so 1% stake in company is 1200 coins

As I said earlier man, I think you are cool guy and I do still believe you had good intent from the beginning so I will stick with it for a while longer and see how it goes.

Thanks for your efforts in replying to my concerns and requests!  I do hope there will be more communication with the community.

BTW - I'm a 2%'er:-)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:29:09 AM

I don't get it man, why on earth would you just re-post the entire ann in this thread.......half the information in it is now incorrect?!  None of the pools are still alive as they too have all given up on this project and most of the exchanges listed are no longer supporting this either!

It is clear as day, you failed to meet these promises and as such, we have the right to request a refund of the ICO funds!  Please honor this and and return my BTC so that I may move on!!

Yes and within 1 month of launch we opened to take orders unfortunately we didnt have the support then after i sold all xsx i took in for the pizza the price never recovered and we were unable to sell another pizza  now i think i have a fix stay tuned otherwise if you want out i will give u xsx in porpotion to your stake in company (right now i have 120K xsx so 1% stake in company is 1200 coins

As I said earlier man, I think you are cool guy and I do still believe you had good intent from the beginning so I will stick with it for a while longer and see how it goes.

Thanks for your efforts in replying to my concerns and requests!  I do hope there will be more communication with the community.

BTW - I'm a 2%'er:-)

yea bro sorry it took so long it was a very tough call to come to and it was really hard for me to tell u no

*Edit u get 2.5 because i gave all investors 25% bonus when i closed ipo... which in hindsight was a mistake i shoulda raised 10 btc and we would be very strong

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:52:19 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 04:22:02 PM by MickGhee

I want everyone to peek at this coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911357.0
VAPECOIN Vpc its a coin backed by a string of vape shops in the uk the dev is a saight up small business guy and his idea is all 100 % cottage industry economis ...throw some hash at him

this guy turned out to be a retard and had no idea what he was talking about

Be careful where you put your money

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:57:42 AM

hope we keep going today

james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:50:24 PM

So when is fork to PoS happening?
virtuoponzi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:54:07 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 11:36:38 AM by virtuoponzi

ponzi
http://virualcryptoponzi.webstarts.com/index.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913420.0
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:21:11 AM

Entire mined coin is worth about $270. Coin owner has servx.com up for sale. This coin is surely dead
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:27:12 PM

So will the dev come back, still holding  Huh
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:50:58 PM

Dude......are you ready to call this quits now or what man?!  I want out of this man and you promised the return of ICO funds to investors if this failed, I consider this failed whether you do or not!  I can't stand your unprofessional ism and constant disappearances.

You claim to be starting a company here but publicly bash people calling them retards and the like, now I see you have "go fuck yourself" in your signature?!  This isn't somebody I want to do business with.......please refund my ICO investment now!  I am done with this project!!
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:19:54 AM

So will the dev come back, still holding  Huh

DEV never left still needing support from y'all if this is to work we need your help

also we are gonna be sponsering games at https://cryptoinfinity.com  they will run competions for XSX

i KNOW THINGS LOOK BLEAK !

Lets hold it together. we may be down but not out. I am working hard at making a name for myself as a trusted dedicated cryptonaut which can only increase our value.

this project NEEDS support from everyone i got buys in too Maybe put a few millis in and not depend on someone else to make it happen

in crypto a lot of times its up to you to make it happen

Coin is nearly dead, if you are still in let us know your intentions.
There was gridseed, was it not?
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:38:36 AM

delisting on c-cex soon
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:07:06 AM

Hi I downloaded the wallet and it has been catching up.. made it most of the way but stuck at block 198704. Does anyone else have this problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: