Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will XSX Arise Chikun
yes
no
i dont care
i dont know what that means
dis shit goin to 0

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us  (Read 84099 times)
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:52:57 PM

Cool

I have been learning about bitcoin.  Hoping to earn enough money to help me fix my teeth.  So much pain for 4 months.

One day luck will change.  Be happy in the meanwhile.  Grin

join our signature giveaway
u might win an ASIC miner
then u can mine my coin

I would like to but I am new to this forum, I just saw you in Poloniex and checked it out.

It says I am not high enough level to add your sig to my account

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:00:30 PM

Why no halving out of curiosity?  Doesn't that help to ensure higher value in the coin long term?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:01:03 PM

bump

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

Why no halving out of curiosity?  Doesn't that help to ensure higher value in the coin long term?

we decided on no halving because we wanted the coin supply to be constant  you have to remember this coin has a for profit service behind it and there needs to be enough coins out there to go around  we thought halving would cause volatility in the market leading to price dips and spikes which we dont want

xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

When I read the name of the coin, it seems to sound like cervix.
MrMinerVa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:07:57 PM

Sounds very good Smiley
Any ideas on a more specific launch date/time Smiley
Thanks
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:12:24 PM

When I read the name of the coin, it seems to sound like cervix.

I know! Sexual undertones sell

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

Sounds very good Smiley
Any ideas on a more specific launch date/time Smiley
Thanks

No we are gonna Ninja launch and slowly ramp up to speed only Investors and the official pool will know exactly when

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:34:24 PM

bump

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:02:12 PM

Cool

I have been learning about bitcoin.  Hoping to earn enough money to help me fix my teeth.  So much pain for 4 months.

One day luck will change.  Be happy in the meanwhile.  Grin

join our signature giveaway
u might win an ASIC miner
then u can mine my coin

I would like to but I am new to this forum, I just saw you in Poloniex and checked it out.

It says I am not high enough level to add your sig to my account

keep posting u need jr member status

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:49:02 PM

Whoever keeps sending money without sending your info thanks for your donations  Grin Grin Grin Grin

remember

Send coins to ipo address
Then send me a pm with exact amount sent and txid number
also include shipping info so i know where to send your certificate of ownership
without at least the first two i have no idea who you are

dont worry i wont spend ur coins until we go live with Coinservices llc

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:30:38 PM

sold more share

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:31:17 PM

sold more share

How many shares have been purchased so far?

Sent you another PM as well.
CryptoTradeKid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:37:33 PM

Looks solid, but why SCRYPT?!
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:45:19 PM

Ray wants one of those pizza's.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:45:42 PM

Looks solid, but why SCRYPT?!

BECAUSE:-)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:21:33 AM

INTRODUCING

The worlds first Service backed crypto

WE ARE PUTTING CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO

Websters defines currency as :circulation as a medium of exchange for either goods or services.
Because we live in a free market society no one person can control an entire market of goods (just ask the people over at uro). So what i can do is provide and control a service. With this service you will be able to:
A) Pay your bills (cable power or any other bill I can pay over the phone with a credit card)
B) Order Takeout from your favorite spot that accepts credit card over the phone

By doing this it is our intention to help bridge the gap between the crypto-community and the rest of the world. We can't force the world to adopt but we can mediate transactions until that happens. Now you will be able to take care of life's basic necessities without having to convert to fiat. This will be the fastest way to take care of obligations while not being charged a huge service fee.

THE COIN

ServX is a decentralized full pow math based currency developed for 1 purpose, to help miners pay for the necessities of life. No longer will you wait to get what you need. It will be the quickest and cheapest (and only) way to pay bills and order takeout with crypto.

specs
Scrypt pure pow
total coins  12 million
block time 15 seconds
block reward 12 coins No halving
premine 75,000   (we will have giveaways.. also this premine will be used to help provide a fund for the orders  not one coin will go into the pockets of the dev team )
coin name ServX
symbol  XSX

Premine Breakdown

giveaways 5,000 XSX
BOUNTIES 5,000 XSX
RESERVE 20,000 XSX
FUND 40,000 (or until we have >25 BTC)

if we have raised more than 25 btc with less than 40k XSX thr remaining coins go into the emergency reserve
The emergency fund will be held in a public address and will not be accessed unless we have depleted our funds and cannot take orders
In this case the fund will be replenished once liquidity is restored

we will not sell a single coin from the premine until 7 days after launch
Premine address will be made public after block explorer is released - Premine will be traded not dumped

FAQ

please read

q- Why SCRYPT
a- Because

q- 75,000 coins is a pretty big premine how can we be sure you won't dump
a- I am a proven business leader who has actually started companies, (Express Billboards, NEO-TRIBE productions)  and this will be just another company I run. I cannot run it without a stable coin

q- Why not Anon features
a- because we need a record for tax purposes this coin cannot be anonymous

q- how can we trust you
a- here is my facebook profile   https://www.facebook.com/dave.s.mcg (yea thats right)  my linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=268591213&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
also you can click the ad in my sig and find out even more about me with that kind of disclosure there is no where I can hide

q- this seems like a pretty big deal are you sure you can handle it you already run 2 companies
a- Yes

q- when does the coin launch
a- there will be a ninja launch sometime after the 22nd but before the 25th ( becasue of fast block times ninja launch is needed to slowly ramp up network and avoid forks. This thread will update to LAUNCHED a few minutes after and then source will be released to pools a few minutes after that )
Shareholders will be notified prior to launch as a thank you

Coinservices llc.

Provided the coin launches well and we are accepted by the community, this will be the business behind the coin and will work as such :

Sometimes simplicity is better than complexity

All transactions will occur at XSX bid price not ask on the most prominent exchange we are listed
All billpays incur 1% service fee
All food orders incur 3% fee (orders are much much smaller and that is the only way to make a profit considering the risk)

I.P.O.

Coinservices will be a for profit buisness which is the heart of this coin. I could keep it all to myself (and my investor) but in the spirit of Crypto we will be holding an ipo so investors may buy into the company and share the profits. Here are the details of this ipo

Total shares 300 (each share represents .1% ownership in Coinservices llc. )
Share cost  BTC.01  per share

This fund will be used to pay for advertising and all other overhead we incur prior to launch of the business

here is what you do

Send 0.01 or any multiple up to 3 btc to  1FgDYEH9SyWsBMDQs65BkjoPHqnAKEbcq1   (I move coins from here to a secret location within a well secured exchange to prevent hackers from getting me again)
Send a pm to me with txid and amount u sent
Also include your shipping info
You will be mailed a hand numbered, hand signed certificate stating the number of shares in the  company.
(note please take care to send exactly whole 0.01 btc increments any "dust" will be considered a donation)

Because of the nature of this ipo and the level of public disclosure by me, we will not have escrow on this ipo.  If we fail to launch Coinservices all investor funds will be returned at my expense. (this is america you can sue me if i lie)

What do you get as a shareholder?

Profit share in proportion to your ownership  (dividends paid monthly in XSX)

10 free ServX distributed after company goes live (which comes from the coins we will mine) distributed over time on a first come basis

A hand signed , hand numbered certificate detailing number of shares.

Much love and respect from us

Note: Investing in a business venture is risky but investing in a business based on cryptocurrency is somewhat foolish and involves risk like entire loss of principal. Any potential investor should weigh all possible options before considering investing in us.  We make no claims as to the profitability of this business or the price of our coin.  We do however consider this announcement as our official contract with our shareholders. We hereby do swear under penalty to follow the guidelines as prescribed by this announcement. in case of a failed company launch all assets(including XSX and bitcoin )  will divided up between shareholders a full  public ledger will be made available in the future

Shares Sold

20/300

GIVEAWAYS

SIG LINE GIVEAWAY  (Limit 1,000 users)

Insert this into your sig line
Code:
ServX [XSX]  mine coins pay bills get dinner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750752.0

post in this thread
send me a pm
you will receive 3 XSX after launch from the premine (after coin launches u may add your XSX address to the sig line and payments will be sent no later than 7 days after launch)

Grin Grin GRIDSEED GIVEAWAY  Grin Grin

1 user who has entered this promo will be chosen at random to receive a free  Gridseed sha/scrypt dual 5-chip (gold orb)  Asic miner.  Since Gridseed was the first of their kind as we are the first of our kind.  The more you post in this thread the greater your chances as i will allow my son to just randomly point to a post that will be the winner. Winner will be chosen on sept 3 2014

RANDOM GIVEAWAYS
5 users will be chosen at random to receive 100 XSX Winner will be chosen on sept 3 2014

1 user will get 300 XSX  Winner will be chosen on sept 5 2014

winners will be notified via pm

You must Have the signature ad in your sig to be eligible for this Giveaway

BOUNTIES

block explorer 500 XSX
mac wallet - 500 XSX
android wallet - 500 XSX
pool for launch- 500 XSX (trusted pools only like Such, Because, Ipo miner, suprnova etc.) claimed

Translations
Spanish -100 XSX
Chinese - 100 XSX
Dutch - 100 XSX
French - 100 XSX

(all translations must be done by hand by native speakers)

Major Exchange - 1500 XSX (cryptsy bittrex polo) We would love to launch on polo because they only pick innovative coins and we feel this is a big innovation
Minor exchange 700 XSX (c-cex allcoin coins-e etc)
Baby Exchange 300 XSX  (bleu trade allcrypt etc)

Best post in thread (chosen by my beautiful fiancee) 100 XSX

Pools

Official Pool
http://xhash.net

Pool ops pm me if you would like to be added here

Exchanges

We will not go to an exchange until block 23,000 to allow for adequate coin supply  (about 4 days after launch )

Timeline

Finish Wallet    done by 22nd ( already being coded)
launch            no later than 25th
distribute giveaways
distribute bounties
distribute premine
Incorporate Coinservices llc (no later than sept 21st)
beta launch Coinservices llc in take out only mode (no later than september 27th)
Iron out kinks
Fully launch Coinservices llc (depends on kinks)
Iron out any kinks
Begin paying dividends
Change the world

Finally we are looking forward to hearing what you think please post any and all comments here so i can gauge peoples opinions

Thank you for your support
In Crypto We Trust

updated

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:44:01 AM

Whatever your future plans are I'm glad to have another PoW only coin. My only gripe would be with choosing Scrypt as I feel you would do more to secure the coin if you went with SHA-256 but I suppose you loose alot of the miners and support if you went that route.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:08:18 AM

Whatever your future plans are I'm glad to have another PoW only coin. My only gripe would be with choosing Scrypt as I feel you would do more to secure the coin if you went with SHA-256 but I suppose you loose alot of the miners and support if you went that route.

we considered sha because of the higher difficulty,  but we feel that scrypt asics are in more hands making for a more widely dispersed coin.  
plus some gpu miners might find us attractive as well.  at least until we hit an exchange and the cat is freed

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:36:14 AM

I decided to take the plunge.  Will be my first IPO.......so don't let me down dev:-)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: