Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Polygon (MATIC) added! ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 343885 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

And after all, Lightning is just around the corner, possibly instant deposits and withdrawals with close to no fees, an interesting time, to say the least.
I don´t share the same optimism regarding Lightning. The technology is great and very talented developers are working on it.
However, I have read in various sources that the actual launch is still more than a year away.
I do admit I might have exaggerated there a tiny little bit.
Between you and me, I'm pretty excited about Lightning and the possibilities it will bring.

Yet I do know that most clients have hardly reached beta status right now, and it can take a decent while before anything is ready for release, even then, LN won't have its full impact rigth from the beginning.
On the other hand, the eclair testnet version seemed very promising when I had tested it a while back.

Now I see two potential replies to this post. 1) I'm wrong (and telling me why) and I shouldn't bother to play on the site anymore coz you don't care, or 2) You've listened to me and take my point and may possibly look at the situation. I hope it's 2)
There's been two updates to improve the overall user experience with bitcoin withdrawals.

First: Withdrawal fees are now based on 500 byte transaction size instead of 1000 byte transaction size, meaning effectively a 50% cut in costs for users compared to the previous system.
This goes in line with current average transaction sizes (reference: https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/historical/1d-f-tsize_per_avg-01101), which range between 450 and 600 byte.
As a result, fees charged by the site should much better represent fees paid for transactions.

Second: The blogpost was updated with a better explanation of how the withdrawal fees a user pays and the transaction fees the site pays are corelated.
This should help to avoid any misunderstandings about how much fees a user is charged. You can take a look at it here: http://blog.crypto-games.net/2017/02/withdrawals-q.html

Example: I was charged 0.0005 BTC fees for my withdrawal, but the bitcoin transaction sent used a lower fee, why does this happen?
The withdrawal fee charged to a user issuing a withdrawal is the fee for a transaction with the size of 500 bytes (which is the current median transaction size according to tradeblock), in this exemplary case, 0.0005 BTC. The actual transaction sent uses a per kB fee that’s twice the size of your charged withdrawal fee (in this example, 0.0005 BTC are charged, and 0.001 BTC per kB are used). However, if the transaction is smaller than the average, the total fee will be lower accordingly. Likewise, if the transaction is bigger than the average, the total fee will be higher accordingly. In either case, the fee charged to the user will be the same, 0.0005 BTC, as it’s not possible to estimate the size a withdrawal transaction will have before the withdrawal is requested. In any way, the fee you are being charged is always the fee that is shown on the slider (“withdrawal fee”), where you select the fees, and the amount you receive is always the amount shown in the withdrawal popup (“Withdrawal amount after fees”).

Unchanged, but notably mentions:

The withdrawal fee charged to a user was always and will always be the one shown above the slider ("withdrawal fee"), whatever you set the slider to will be what you will pay for your withdrawal.
In no case will a user be charged more than what they set the slider on.

The amount sent in a withdrawal was always and will always be the one shown on the bottom right of the withdrawal window ("withdrawal amount after fees").
In no case will a user receive less than what they are shown in this area.

Let me know if you have any further questions about the way withdrawals and fees are handled.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedGolpe

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:08:49 PM

Let me know if you have any further questions about the way withdrawals and fees are handled.
A small problem, masterfully managed. Thank you.
jamie1029

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

096]

Thank you very much for lowering the fees for Bitcoin and making the FAQ clearer to avoid any and all confusion.

While we are on the topic, will you be reviewing the 'assumed' average transaction size (or equivalent) of other coins to brings costs down, and in line with the adjustments you made to BTC? I actually have investments in other coins and would be happy to see these fees come down to be more reasonable too.
For example, I have no idea what assumptions are used for withdrawal of Ether, but a fee of 0.0075 ETH is recommended (less than this, it says there will be network delays), this is approx 2.47USD.
From https://ethgasstation.info/ with a standard gas price of 1gwei and using 21,000 GAS this equates to a fee of (0.000000001*329*21000 = $0.0069, 0.7 Min predicted wait).
This means the site is charging 357 times a fee that would take on average 0.7 mins to confirm and warns of slow transaction times if a lower site fee is used.
Would be hugely great if transaction fees can come down alot for alts, after that I believe investments and more gamblers will come to the site. Thanks.
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2871
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:35:29 PM

096]

Thank you very much for lowering the fees for Bitcoin and making the FAQ clearer to avoid any and all confusion.

While we are on the topic, will you be reviewing the 'assumed' average transaction size (or equivalent) of other coins to brings costs down, and in line with the adjustments you made to BTC? I actually have investments in other coins and would be happy to see these fees come down to be more reasonable too.
For example, I have no idea what assumptions are used for withdrawal of Ether, but a fee of 0.0075 ETH is recommended (less than this, it says there will be network delays), this is approx 2.47USD.
From https://ethgasstation.info/ with a standard gas price of 1gwei and using 21,000 GAS this equates to a fee of (0.000000001*329*21000 = $0.0069, 0.7 Min predicted wait).
This means the site is charging 357 times a fee that would take on average 0.7 mins to confirm and warns of slow transaction times if a lower site fee is used.
Would be hugely great if transaction fees can come down alot for alts, after that I believe investments and more gamblers will come to the site. Thanks.
You can choose the lowest fee available if you want.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

096]

You can choose the lowest fee available if you want.

Yeah, just speaking from personal experience, it usually doesn't take more than a day to confirm if you choose the lowest fee.
I mean, your transaction could theoretically get stuck for a few days, but that almost never happens.

I've picked the lowest fee a couple of times, never had to wait more than 24 hours.

F3arl3ss

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:25:50 PM

Does anyone have any experience investing with this company?
wry

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

I invested and had a good experience.  While it sometimes took a week or two almost all my investments turned positive and stayed there.

Note that you should read the FAQ carefully, as there is a penalty for withdrawing before three weeks have elapsed.

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
Crypto-Games.net

Activity: 974
Merit: 264

Catch the winning spirit!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:16:15 PM

*Thursday's Ethereum lottery (Round 76) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Ethereum
1rerobert43410.526%0.0760 ETH
2DemiGod255.263%0.0143 ETH
3Goobersmooch1162.632%0.0057 ETH

Congratulations to all winners!

Join our provably fair Video Poker and win up to 30 BTC (max betsize = 0.06 BTC, royal flush = x500 payout).

I invested and had a good experience.  While it sometimes took a week or two almost all my investments turned positive and stayed there.

Note that you should read the FAQ carefully, as there is a penalty for withdrawing before three weeks have elapsed.

That's divest fee, which is also shown on your investment board.

Catch the winning spirit!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███   ★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★   ███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

i have no account their longer.
so investments are still active? Can you say something about the monthly earning? Is is more then 1 %?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

so investments are still active? Can you say something about the monthly earning? Is is more then 1 %?
Check out this thread to see the percentage of dividends paid per month. It's not updated anymore AFAIK, but it gives a good idea about the returns.
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:04:36 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 04:18:31 PM by jpcfan

And after all, Lightning is just around the corner, possibly instant deposits and withdrawals with close to no fees, an interesting time, to say the least.
I don´t share the same optimism regarding Lightning. The technology is great and very talented developers are working on it.
However, I have read in various sources that the actual launch is still more than a year away.
I do admit I might have exaggerated there a tiny little bit.
Between you and me, I'm pretty excited about Lightning and the possibilities it will bring.

Yet I do know that most clients have hardly reached beta status right now, and it can take a decent while before anything is ready for release, even then, LN won't have its full impact rigth from the beginning.
On the other hand, the eclair testnet version seemed very promising when I had tested it a while back.

Now I see two potential replies to this post. 1) I'm wrong (and telling me why) and I shouldn't bother to play on the site anymore coz you don't care, or 2) You've listened to me and take my point and may possibly look at the situation. I hope it's 2)
There's been two updates to improve the overall user experience with bitcoin withdrawals.

First: Withdrawal fees are now based on 500 byte transaction size instead of 1000 byte transaction size, meaning effectively a 50% cut in costs for users compared to the previous system.
This goes in line with current average transaction sizes (reference: https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/historical/1d-f-tsize_per_avg-01101), which range between 450 and 600 byte.
As a result, fees charged by the site should much better represent fees paid for transactions.

Second: The blogpost was updated with a better explanation of how the withdrawal fees a user pays and the transaction fees the site pays are corelated.
This should help to avoid any misunderstandings about how much fees a user is charged. You can take a look at it here: http://blog.crypto-games.net/2017/02/withdrawals-q.html

Example: I was charged 0.0005 BTC fees for my withdrawal, but the bitcoin transaction sent used a lower fee, why does this happen?
The withdrawal fee charged to a user issuing a withdrawal is the fee for a transaction with the size of 500 bytes (which is the current median transaction size according to tradeblock), in this exemplary case, 0.0005 BTC. The actual transaction sent uses a per kB fee that’s twice the size of your charged withdrawal fee (in this example, 0.0005 BTC are charged, and 0.001 BTC per kB are used). However, if the transaction is smaller than the average, the total fee will be lower accordingly. Likewise, if the transaction is bigger than the average, the total fee will be higher accordingly. In either case, the fee charged to the user will be the same, 0.0005 BTC, as it’s not possible to estimate the size a withdrawal transaction will have before the withdrawal is requested. In any way, the fee you are being charged is always the fee that is shown on the slider (“withdrawal fee”), where you select the fees, and the amount you receive is always the amount shown in the withdrawal popup (“Withdrawal amount after fees”).

Unchanged, but notably mentions:

The withdrawal fee charged to a user was always and will always be the one shown above the slider ("withdrawal fee"), whatever you set the slider to will be what you will pay for your withdrawal.
In no case will a user be charged more than what they set the slider on.

The amount sent in a withdrawal was always and will always be the one shown on the bottom right of the withdrawal window ("withdrawal amount after fees").
In no case will a user receive less than what they are shown in this area.

Lupitn
, your such a fucking pussy

you can insult every customer in chat, but you when someone turns it on you. you cry and mute for 3 hours

iim  who brings a whale to cg and  investors makes $30,000 off him. and you treat people like me like shit.

i see you piss so many customers off everyday cuz of your big ego and insults. you must be one hell of a programmer..

cuz i know you lose business for cg with your attitude

you make crypto-games.com look so bad

i just start to post screenshots everyday here when you insult a paying customer. let others see how you are

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:27:38 PM

all day long you insult so many customers like this in the pic.

hes just trying to talk and learn something.

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

Lupitn
Spelling, son. Spelling.

, your such a fucking pussy
*you're

you must be one hell of a programmer..
Actually, I'm none.

all day long you insult so many customers like this in the pic.
Wanna point out where the insult exactly is?

hes just trying to talk and learn something.
And he now knows that segwit transactions are smaller than non-segwit transactions.

<TheRedBaron> I kind of knew that segwit and LN existed, and I know what LN is, but segwit was a bit unclear
<TheRedBaron> True Lutpin, true

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:41:55 PM

lol im glad you follow chat rules you always mention every 3min.

oh dont worry. i will be post insults as i see them

"Do not assue from your lack of knowledge that everyone lacks the same."

where i come from that's an insult. and you do that 20 times a day to 20 diffrent people

"

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

where i come from that's an insult. and you do that 20 times a day to 20 diffrent people
Where you're from is irrelevant; this is the internet. That isn't an insult. "You're lack of knowledge" doesn't mean that the person being addressed is an idiot, just that thry aren't knowledgable in the subject at hand.
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

Where you're from is irrelevant; this is the internet. That isn't an insult. "You're lack of knowledge" doesn't mean that the person being addressed is an idiot, just that thry aren't knowledgable in the subject at hand.

is this the correct way too talk to a investor or a paying customer..

why would any business owner put up with an employee talking like that to customers all day

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
RedGolpe

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:15 PM

where i come from that's an insult.
If you can't tell the difference, you either are not skilled enough in a language which obviously isn't your native tongue, or you lack the intellectual depth to analyze such a simple paragraph. In both cases, I can't see what good can come to you from a public discussion on an internet forum.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

They got texas hold em here?
No, there is no multiplayer poker as of now, there's videopoker which has similar rules, but works a bit different.

In both cases, I can't see what good can come to you from a public discussion on an internet forum.
It might have been meant as a humoristic post.
"You're a fucking pussy" for insulting other people.
I can see the irony in that, and it actually made me giggle a little bit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

where i come from that's an insult.
If you can't tell the difference, you either are not skilled enough in a language which obviously isn't your native tongue, or you lack the intellectual depth to analyze such a simple paragraph. In both cases, I can't see what good can come to you from a public discussion on an internet forum.

mute for 3 hours for doing nothing wrong is why im here..

just now lupis had fight with gb. it's never ending.

i think GB wagered 2000 BTC there at cg. and lumpis treats him  like shit

you know cg is a business. and in business you dont insult every customer who disagrees with you

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:46:35 PM

mute for 3 hours for doing nothing wrong is why im here..
360 minutes are not 3 hours, but I'll leave you to figure that out on your own.

just now lupis had fight with gb. it's never ending.
It's Lutpin. You might wanna write that down somewhere.
What we were having is called a discussion. A common thing to occur in a chatroom.

and lumpis treats him  like shit
It's still Lutpin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: