Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56161 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:12:26 PM

Questions:

1. What is the plan for the premine in long-term?

a) Will you give it for developing new features?
b) For stabilisation of the "core / IT" Coin?
c) For Marketing?
d) others?    (What then)

Cheers!

The premine is mine for setting the coin up. I have been using it for some promotions and bounties but that was/is not the plan for it. The rest where this coin goes is up to the community. Everyone needs to pitch in to help their investment out and grow the community. This includes me. All new features will need to be donated or a bounty will need to be set up for it. I took a .05% premine because it is not meant to fund the development of the coin. The community is meant to fund and create developments for the coin. Once again this includes me but it does not revolve around me. Otherwise this will be centralized around 1 developer and be just another alt coin.

And I sold instantly. A Developer sitting on 4-40 BTC worth coins (depending on the price) is a ticking bomb.

I am out.

Cheers!

Glad you invest before reading. I have stated this all in the OP and through out. But you want me to make you all the money spend all my money to make the coin and get it to where it is. I have shown I will do a lot to help out the community. So if you can not understand what was posted we are glad that you are gone.

Everyone has a goal. You make this coin you will make around 40 BTC in long-term when it goes up. If you would have done this for the community you would have left the premine away.  POD is nothing..sorry I can buy me a fake ID Card in 2 days ... moreover it is good that you worked hard before for Firecoin but this coin is the coin you will cash in.

I don't trust anyone anymore and everyone has to make his own decisions. I am just honest and tell you my opinion.

Keep up your good work and I wish the community good luck in developing this coin.

PS: As you said your money Smiley

Cheers Buddy!
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:17:33 PM

Questions:

1. What is the plan for the premine in long-term?

a) Will you give it for developing new features?
b) For stabilisation of the "core / IT" Coin?
c) For Marketing?
d) others?    (What then)

Cheers!

The premine is mine for setting the coin up. I have been using it for some promotions and bounties but that was/is not the plan for it. The rest where this coin goes is up to the community. Everyone needs to pitch in to help their investment out and grow the community. This includes me. All new features will need to be donated or a bounty will need to be set up for it. I took a .05% premine because it is not meant to fund the development of the coin. The community is meant to fund and create developments for the coin. Once again this includes me but it does not revolve around me. Otherwise this will be centralized around 1 developer and be just another alt coin.

And I sold instantly. A Developer sitting on 4-40 BTC worth coins (depending on the price) is a ticking bomb.

I am out.

Cheers!

Glad you invest before reading. I have stated this all in the OP and through out. But you want me to make you all the money spend all my money to make the coin and get it to where it is. I have shown I will do a lot to help out the community. So if you can not understand what was posted we are glad that you are gone.

Everyone has a goal. You make this coin you will make around 40 BTC in long-term when it goes up. If you would have done this for the community you would have left the premine away.  POD is nothing..sorry I can buy me a fake ID Card in 2 days ... moreover it is good that you worked hard before for Firecoin but this coin is the coin you will cash in.

I don't trust anyone anymore and everyone has to make his own decisions. I am just honest and tell you my opinion.

Keep up your good work and I wish the community good luck in developing this coin.

PS: As you said your money Smiley

Cheers Buddy!

I hope someday I can show you that I was honest and I will not hurt this coin intentionally. (I may hurt it because I am honest and people might not like what I have said).
Sadly on the point about POD I know what you mean that it is not the only solution to stopping scams. But it is a tool. Anyone can research my Username and will figure out I am telling the truth and frankly find out too much info about me.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:31:27 PM

And just to clarify before someone jumps on me when I say something stupid. The reason might say something stupid is because I am emotionally invested in these coins. I want to see them succeed. It would have been easier for me to just trade or launch scam coins like other developers. Instead I am spending a lot of time and money to try and make these work. For people that doubt what I will do for a coin look at what i just announced at firecoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762263.new#new The miner is a $1,100 dollar miner. I do not say this to say oh look at what he spends on a miner. I am saying this because I will do a lot to help a coin out. Just because I do not want to be looked at as a traditional developer for Trader coin does not mean I will put the same effort into this coin as I do Fire. I just want to see the community pitching in to run this coin so if for some odd reason I leave the coin it will not matter. You guys will be like what he left? Didnt even notice.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:24:17 AM

Hey guys I will be making a website for this coin and have up and running in the next 48 hours! For the future of Trader Coin, I personally think a website is a necessity. Trader Coin will have a more professional look, it will look like work is being done, and a website is a great way to release news about the coin instead of having people read through a ton of pages on the forum. I do have a lot of experience in the field and I will be constantly updating the site in the future. I am mainly doing this project for the Trader Coin community and for my personal portfolio for school. Donations of course are always appreciated, my Trader Coin donation address is in my signature.

Thank you so much community! I can not wait to see what the future holds for Trader Coin! Lets hit the moon!

http://chipbytedesign.com

Bumping this guy again. We need to support him
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:48:47 AM

Just hit 7 BTC volume on Bittrex great job.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:27:24 AM

Just hit 7 BTC volume on Bittrex great job.

We are now on the 2nd page for volume on bittrex. That is great news.
xaznarrac

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:39:37 AM

These people are bringing down the prices. Undercutting each other.

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:00:43 AM

These people are bringing down the prices. Undercutting each other.

It is only partially surprising some people have no patience.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:25:44 AM

There is only 25K coins in circulation right now.... LoL
Need to buy some. It can explode in any time.
Dev make some donation address for development..... Wink
xaznarrac

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:32:09 AM

There is only 25K coins in circulation right now.... LoL
Need to buy some. It can explode in any time.
Dev make some donation address for development..... Wink

You should just do a giveaway.  Grin
Bring more people into trdr

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:10:38 AM

Wow 4 GHz. Price will go up. It doesn´t look like that miners can dump the price.
And POD. Good for coin.
Going to buy some at these prices. 

chipmadness

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:10:09 AM

Hey community! I finished the website and it is online right now! The link to the site is: http://tradercoin.org

I will provide custom e-mails (ex: person@tradercoin.org) to anyone that joins the community and helps out! Just send me a PM and I will make one for you!

Donations are greatly appreciated, my donation address's are below!

Lets hit the moon!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:23:08 AM

Hey community! I finished the website and it is online right now! The link to the site is: http://tradercoin.org

I will provide custom e-mails (ex: person@tradercoin.org) to anyone that joins the community and helps out! Just send me a PM and I will make one for you!

Donations are greatly appreciated, my donation address's are below!

Lets hit the moon!

That's the best looking site for a new altcoin I've come across in a long time. Very well done to you sir!
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:44:12 AM

Really good job.

To da moon and beyond.  Grin
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:40:21 AM

This baby hit 199,000 Satoshi earlier - she has plenty more room to go up here. No one is selling in any notable amount under 100,000 for starters. If you bought on the way down from 199,000 you are going to make money when this thing cracks 200,000 and is in the top 5 on Bittrex - Think it can't happen? Look at Quatloo - I discovered that coin 3 weeks ago and STUPIDLY didnt buy any when I saw it at 3000. 4 days ago it hit 30,000 Satoshi and is looking prime for another push lol

TRDR will go up. I beg you, sell me coins under 100,000. I'll happily buy 10% of all coins in existence - that's how confident I am that this coin has the legs to go 500,000+ in the coming weeks.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:27:17 PM

no no !
1.value of this one will slowly decrease due to monthly increases number of coins. Now we have a peek.
2.scrypt..old
3. very litle info in OP
4 What is so special about this one? can someone explain me!
what features we can expect?
where is an road map?
5++for POD
6 -for premine

conclusion
Not another ..

You can rent this space
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

no no !
1.value of this one will slowly decrease due to monthly increases number of coins. Now we have a peek.
2.scrypt..old
3. very litle info in OP
where is an road map?
5++for POD
6 -for premine

conclusion
Not another ..

So true Cheesy why another coin? I always ask this question. Better do one mega coin with all coins together.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:29:07 PM

no no !
2.scrypt..old
3. very litle info in OP
where is an road map?
5++for POD
6 -for premine

conclusion
Not another ..

Just lol
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:36:02 PM

Please !
Explain me why this one is going to moon?
What is so special about this coin?
only POD is some real  value but he can use that in next coin too ...

You can rent this space
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:41:34 PM

Please !
Explain me why this one is going to moon?
What is so special about this coin?
only POD is some real  value but he can use that in next coin too ...

The number of coins available as of right now.

No one gives a fuck what features a coins has or promises in fancy whitepapers - this game is simple - you buy a coin when the current number of coins on the market combined with the current price make it a good buy and then you sell it when you are comfortable with the profit. Any coin that has less than 50,000 coins in existence has the potential to crack 500,000 Satoshi no sweat.

All of the supposedly 'amazing' coins; Cloak, Shadow, even Dark - with all their 'features' and all their 'potential' they still have crashed and not bounced back up to even remotely resemble their former selves.

This baby is ripe for buying. No one is saying it will be ripe forever - but right now, it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: