Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56161 times)
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

volume is near 8btcs
and this one is killer coin?
every day you can invest in tons of cheap S..coins..
yesterday was time for pnd tomorrow this one will be zombie..

if you waiting o se 500k l wish you a luck..

l like to see road map..and some real work not copy paste..
web site, twitter..irc? what features can we expect?

miner will go away like they do with others..

look at annon coin SING coin he was delisted
 was 300k **then 100k and finaly 800sat

You can rent this space
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:17:21 PM

volume is near 8btcs
and this one is killer coin?
every day you can invest in tons of cheap S..coins..
yesterday was time for pnd tomorrow this one will be zombie..

if you waiting o se 500k l wish you a luck..

l like to see road map..and some real work not copy paste..
web site, twitter..irc? what features can we expect?

miner will go away like they do with others..

look at annon coin SING coin he was delisted
 was 300k **then 100k and finaly 800sat

On your way then!
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:33:42 PM

White paper is not shit...you got your first info about plans and future development..and all that fancy stuff attract investments..without good looking web site there is no chance!!!
Road map..and you can promote your coin

what you are expecting? PND ?
Miners will panicky dump at 500 sat to cover some losses..
Who will buy at 100 and 200k? nothing new in this one yust copy paste work..
If you want something realy good and good price you must see some rely good work at OP!

Also dev must show us really good skills in development or this one is just another SHIT COIN.

You can rent this space
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:41:56 PM

Well after reading the last few pages it is obvious people do not read OP or the thread. So let me be blunt so they can move on if they do not like this coin and it's Idea.

1. There is no White paper because this is a community coin. White papers are great to Claim you will do all these great things. How many never come true? So this coin is meant to grow with the community and have things added to it that the community wants added.

2. Do not view me as a traditional developer. I want this coin to be run by the community. You want a feature add a bounty or start a fundraiser for that feature. For long term successes of this coin it can not revolve around one person. It needs to be decentralized to survive long term.

3. Premine- The premine is mine to do as I please. I have stated this from the beginning. That is why it is .05% This coin has had 0 let me repeat 0 problems with the coin or the wallet. I also did some initial promotions. This is what the premine will be used to pay for. Plus if I make a profit great. Just like all of you. Now you may be concerned that I will dump and then leave. Go take a look at Firecoin. I took the coin over 0 premine and have dumped Thousands of $ to try and bring it back to life. So don't put me in with all the other scam developers. I want to be paid for my time thats it. I will not sell irresponsibly. I could have dumped all yesterday and I didnt.

4, Continuous mined coins- Yes 2880 coins are mined per day. That means 2.8 BTC will need to be added to the market if we were at 100k sat. That is if all miner dump. And 3 BTC per day is not hard to cover for a growing market.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

Turkish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765521.new#new
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:40:16 PM

Polish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765532
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:50:23 PM

Hebrew https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765539
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:17:01 PM

For those curious we have 26.5k coins in circulation.
xaznarrac

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:59:15 PM

And I have 15. Hopefully it goes to 1m satoshis each

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:03:47 PM

It very well could. We will see it is only 1 week old.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:33:53 PM

It very well could. We will see it is only 1 week old.

Amazing how impatient people are. I can tell it is these people that constantly scratch their heads and wonder why they always end up losing money on every coin they buy.

Give the thing a bit of time folks - A coin doesn't even come to life until it is listed on Bittrex or Mintpal - No one bloody knows they exist. Alllow it be discovered and investigated.

We have an outstanding new website created by a user here who has honestly done a better job than any other coin out there; it's damn flash and still looks clean.

I'm only one of many 'medium fish' that will be coming here and joining in over the next few weeks. You will see many people here buying a thousand here, two thousand there because it's quite frankly 'worth a gamble.

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:37:37 PM

I have Put the website on the OP. The header is Temporary. It will look like the others soon.
http://tradercoin.org/
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:59:41 PM

Questions:

1. What is the plan for the premine in long-term?

a) Will you give it for developing new features?
b) For stabilisation of the "core / IT" Coin?
c) For Marketing?
d) others?    (What then)

Cheers!

The premine is mine for setting the coin up. I have been using it for some promotions and bounties but that was/is not the plan for it. The rest where this coin goes is up to the community. Everyone needs to pitch in to help their investment out and grow the community. This includes me. All new features will need to be donated or a bounty will need to be set up for it. I took a .05% premine because it is not meant to fund the development of the coin. The community is meant to fund and create developments for the coin. Once again this includes me but it does not revolve around me. Otherwise this will be centralized around 1 developer and be just another alt coin.

And I sold instantly. A Developer sitting on 4-40 BTC worth coins (depending on the price) is a ticking bomb.

I am out.

Cheers!

Glad you invest before reading. I have stated this all in the OP and through out. But you want me to make you all the money spend all my money to make the coin and get it to where it is. I have shown I will do a lot to help out the community. So if you can not understand what was posted we are glad that you are gone.

Everyone has a goal. You make this coin you will make around 40 BTC in long-term when it goes up. If you would have done this for the community you would have left the premine away.  POD is nothing..sorry I can buy me a fake ID Card in 2 days ... moreover it is good that you worked hard before for Firecoin but this coin is the coin you will cash in.

I don't trust anyone anymore and everyone has to make his own decisions. I am just honest and tell you my opinion.

Keep up your good work and I wish the community good luck in developing this coin.

PS: As you said your money Smiley

Cheers Buddy!

I hope someday I can show you that I was honest and I will not hurt this coin intentionally. (I may hurt it because I am honest and people might not like what I have said).
Sadly on the point about POD I know what you mean that it is not the only solution to stopping scams. But it is a tool. Anyone can research my Username and will figure out I am telling the truth and frankly find out too much info about me.

Tom14cat14 is one of the most honest coin debs out there. He has been honest and open throughout. Why buy before reading....... Thats the problem everyone expects to get rich overnight. This coin is great and will grow further!!! Hihi "a ticking time bomb" this coo  is a ticking time bmb because it will explode.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Maharaja

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:15:39 PM

I have around 2% of the current supply and I sure want it to reach that high too. But wanting alone won't make TRDR rise, what makes TRDR rise is exposure. For exposure we need to reach out to a lot of people, motivate people, create a vibe. For that we need social media campaign, blogs, news sites, everything. To become listed on blogs and news sites we need to offer something new. And although the coin is as crude as it gets, the 'new' factor is right before our eyes: why not make a community coin a success? Why not contribute? We all know someone blogging or tweeting about alts, can we make them tweet or blog about TRDR?

First step to create participation is to create incentive, the what's in it for me factor, by issuing bounties for adding value. Let me drop a community question: in what form will we do this? I think voting with coins would work great, but there may be other options available to us?

Second is to have a list with all the bounties with the highest value on top.

xaznarrac

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:52:50 PM

http://bitcoinvslitecoin.com/trader-coin-decentralized-listed-bittrex/

A little article I made. Submitted to reddit also.

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
Maharaja

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:05:43 PM

Dutch thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765778

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:10:15 AM

http://bitcoinvslitecoin.com/trader-coin-decentralized-listed-bittrex/

A little article I made. Submitted to reddit also.

Thanks for the article. There are a few mistakes if you are able to edit. Tradercoin was released on Aug 24th 2 pm CDT. The first sentence kind of makes it confusing of when the coin was launched.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:16:32 AM

Announcement
So I will through out the first Idea for people to vote on for the coin. Kind of how I hope to see this coin evolve. Now of course it does not have to be done like this but just an idea f how. Also this idea doesn't have to be accepted. So the question is,

Do you guys want something similar to what I have just started on Firecoin? The mining Profit Share program?

It would be me donating the Hash from 50 Mh/s hashlet on the Zen pool. So it is free for everyone to enroll but you have to meat the requirements (min coins and send the sign up email) Now this will not make you rich but it will pay you to hold your coins. Please Vote and ask any question you might have about it.
Here is more info on how it is run over there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762263.0
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:34:16 AM

Just taking a quick look at the block explorer and price. I would set the min coins to enroll at 500 TRDR. This gives those a shot to buy if you are under it. Remember this is basically gaining interest for holding the coin.
Maharaja

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:48:39 AM

Would be very nice to take supply from te market, I like the idea!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: