Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the Mining Profit share program?
Yes - 15 (88.2%)
No - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRDR] Trader Coin - Decentralized - Profit Share program First payout 9/10  (Read 56157 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:11:09 PM

Should be enable to enroll on this first one too, probably by tonight or tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:42:26 PM

Someone in the Firecoin thread suggested That I take 10% to put into buying more hash. What do you guys think for doing that here? This will reduce everyones payments so I want it to be supported in order to do this.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:50:25 PM

Someone in the Firecoin thread suggested That I take 10% to put into buying more hash. What do you guys think for doing that here? This will reduce everyones payments so I want it to be supported in order to do this.

I like that, since we're not sure how much donation we will get to keep up with the increasing of difficulty.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

I like that, since we're not sure how much donation we will get to keep up with the increasing of difficulty.

Yes most likely we will not get enough donations to make a difference in hash power. Just based on what I have seen communities. No one likes to donate but I hate forcing people to donate.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:30:17 PM

What percent would you estimate it would take to keep up with rise in difficulties?

Asking cause I definitely support the idea, but wondering if it would make more sense to do like 20%.

You can consider this my "yes" vote for both coins:-)
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:32:55 PM

What percent would you estimate it would take to keep up with rise in difficulties?

Asking cause I definitely support the idea, but wondering if it would make more sense to do like 20%.

Really it is hard to say because this mines ZEN pool. So far this has not decreased in payments very much. The avg has stayed pretty close for 2 weeks now. It is $21 per hash and there is a $.08 maintenance fee per day.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:37:44 PM

Really it is hard to say because this mines ZEN pool. So far this has not decreased in payments very much. The avg has stayed pretty close for 2 weeks now. It is $21 per hash and there is a $.08 maintenance fee per day.

Side question: Are you doing a pool specific Hashlet or Prime. The reason I'm asking because I'm not sure about ROI, seems like you can mine ZenPool with either but you can't change to future algo with pool specific Hashlet and it costs 50% less.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:40:19 PM

Perhaps we can do a vote on the percentage to put towards miners?  Personally I would vote for more, like 20%.  Just makes sense to ensure we can keep adding and I like the idea that everyone would essentially be donating the exact same amount to partake.  Think this is MUCH better idea that asking people to donate for sure!
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

Side question: Are you doing a pool specific Hashlet or Prime. The reason I'm asking because I'm not sure about ROI, seems like you can mine ZenPool with either but you can't change to future algo with pool specific Hashlet and it costs 50% less.

This is a zenpool solo. I split the money with out paying for it out of this miner. The only fee taken out is the $.08 maintenance fee.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

Didn't think I would make it for the first enrollment, but managed to muster up the coins:-)

Enrollment info sent.  Will continue to try and add some more to my wallet each week as well.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

Didn't think I would make it for the first enrollment, but managed to muster up the coins:-)

Enrollment info sent.  Will continue to try and add some more to my wallet each week as well.

Great job. I will update soon.
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:13:42 PM

I spoke with the devs, who asked that I post it here to see what the community thinks!

would you be interested in a "Proof of Action" campaign?
Its a service that we offer that allows you to set up social media actions such as retweeting or liking on facebook, and then pays out a small reward for each action performed.

here is an example:

http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Thank you for posting here. What exactly do you guys do and what do we have to do?
There is a .05 btc fee for setting up. We're still in beta which is why the price is so low.
We then set up a series of actions such as retweets, facebook likes, site visits, etc. Each action a user performs is worth a certain amount, decided by you. We track the actions performed, and the addresses to those who performed them. We then either generate a list of addresses for you to pay out once a day, or pay them out ourselves for a 1% fee pending we are not overwhelmed with other coin campaigns yet.

The actions serve two roles. They focus your communities voice into a single message that garners lots of attention on twitter, etc. With so many coins launching everyday, having a central powerful message is the best way to draw attention to you. They can also be used to get people to actually look at the services and features of your coin by getting them to visit specific sites through actions.

Is there an interest for this at this time?
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:39:54 AM

I spoke with the devs, who asked that I post it here to see what the community thinks!

Its a service that we offer that allows you to set up social media actions such as retweeting or liking on facebook, and then pays out a small reward for each action performed.

here is an example:

Thank you for posting here. What exactly do you guys do and what do we have to do?
There is a .05 btc fee for setting up. We're still in beta which is why the price is so low.
We then set up a series of actions such as retweets, facebook likes, site visits, etc. Each action a user performs is worth a certain amount, decided by you. We track the actions performed, and the addresses to those who performed them. We then either generate a list of addresses for you to pay out once a day, or pay them out ourselves for a 1% fee pending we are not overwhelmed with other coin campaigns yet.

The actions serve two roles. They focus your communities voice into a single message that garners lots of attention on twitter, etc. With so many coins launching everyday, having a central powerful message is the best way to draw attention to you. They can also be used to get people to actually look at the services and features of your coin by getting them to visit specific sites through actions.

I have interest in this plus a few others but not a very many. This is kind of disappointing.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:19:01 AM

here is an example:

I have interest in this plus a few others but not a very many. This is kind of disappointing.

Well your campaign has been paid for, if the community can come up with a donation for the reward we can get it rolling anytime.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:21:11 AM

here is an example:

Well your campaign has been paid for, if the community can come up with a donation for the reward we can get it rolling anytime.

I will donate coins for it.
joint_equity

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

why are there so many script coins recently?  Huh Huh
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:37:11 AM

here is an example:

I should be able to set the campaign up and launch it tomorrow evening if the community is willing to raise the funds to pay rewards out =)
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:08:16 AM

here is an example:

I should be able to set the campaign up and launch it tomorrow evening if the community is willing to raise the funds to pay rewards out =)

Set the reward to 1 TRDR. There are only 49k coins so 1 is still a pretty big %
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:29:22 AM

why are there so many script coins recently?  Huh Huh

I suspect for 2 reasons.

The devs want to see the newest ASICs increase their network hashrate.

Winter is coming.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:32:26 AM

I just updated enrollment. We have 9613 TRDR enrolled. That means 24% of all current TRDR is enrolled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: