Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151398 times)
imbecileee

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:30:52 PM

You have a Proof of Transaction feature and featuring exchanges instead of merchants with their logos. *Facepalm*
We are not here to give a lecture, you guys but you disappointed us, once more.

Thanks for pointing this out. I agree with you, this doesn't make much sense to give more visibility to the exchanges instead of the merchants. Website is still in the making, I'm sure this will be change very soon.

coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:34:37 PM

You have a Proof of Transaction feature and featuring exchanges instead of merchants with their logos. *Facepalm*

Thanks for pointing this out. I agree with you, this doesn't make much sense to give more visibility to the exchanges instead of the merchants. Website is still in the making, I'm sure this will be change very soon.

Thanks for your understanding.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:47:03 PM

I agree we need more improvement and we are reaching out to get as many as possible to join our team.

Merchants do have they´r spot on the page but i agree we need to make it more visible. I will get our designer to make a merchant strip and ask all the merchant  logos to be put on the front page.
coaex

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

I agree we need more improvement and we are reaching out to get as many as possible to join our team.

Merchants do have they´r spot on the page but i agree we need to make it more visible. I will get our designer to make a merchant strip and ask all the merchant  logos to be put on the front page.

some templates would help. check mintpal's today's press release for example.. fluttercoin and potcoin featured store templates are great, as well.
we were also designing one for memorycoin. if we see these improvements on flutter, we can offer more discounts to you.

MarSas

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

To new beginnings and new heights!
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:31:18 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 05:22:23 PM by soltantgris

hhhhhh
coaex

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:58:33 PM

Here is our easter egg promotion. Available for only 2 days or maybe more.

Hello coaex,

The following changes have been made to your CoinPayments.net Payout settings:

Coin FLT discount changed to 3%

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:00:06 AM

i like that
buying gold after we hit 2000 satoshi definately
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:43:25 AM

We have the merchants and their logos ready for adding to the main site. But we have decided to get our graphics designer to work on making the logos fit our current style so please wait a day or two.

Thank you for your patience,
                                               Michael Adair - Web Dev

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

When this coin placed in exchange .?
michaeladair

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:50:09 AM

When this coin placed in exchange .?

http://fluttercoin.us/
Check the way bottom of the website.
https://bter.com/trade/flt_btc
https://www.mintpal.com/market/FLT/BTC
https://bter.com/trade/flt_btc
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLT
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_flt

newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:51:43 AM

Well well well

Fun to see this coin do a comeback from the dead..

I was interested at first, new ANN page and all but then I saw this: PoS Maturity Time: Minimum 30 days

I thought this was going to be changed when the last dev jumped ship? Terrible decision to stick with it..

It is weird to have 30 day maturity time while having PoT.. one encourages hoarding and the other spending. (Expect the hoarding much more so which means the coin will never be used to actually buy stuff = no wide spread adoption).
michaeladair

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:53:35 AM

Well well well

I was interested at first, new ANN page and all but then I saw this: PoS Maturity Time: Minimum 30 days

I thought this was going to be changed when the last dev jumped ship? Terrible decision to stick with it..

Tell me why it is a terrible decision? It rewards you for keeping your money within the system. It does not help the system if you only keep it in for a day so that is why 30 days was chosen for maturity time.

And you can't really make that assumption that noone will use it because of hoarding. I know I use USD when I get paid every two weeks, it's not like that I want to hoard all my money since the bank gives a return investment.

catecoco

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:57:42 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ    Grin so great work,cut guys.
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:59:56 AM

Well well well

Tell me why it is a terrible decision? It rewards you for keeping your money within the system. It does not help the system if you only keep it in for a day so that is why 30 days was chosen for maturity time.

And you can't really make that assumption that noone will use it because of hoarding. I know I use USD when I get paid every two weeks, it's not like that I want to hoard all my money since the bank gives a return investment.

It is weird to have 30 day maturity time while having PoT.. one encourages hoarding and the other spending. Except the hoarding much more so which means the coin will never be used to actually buy stuff = no wide spread adoption.

Thats why I think 30 days is bad but for whatever reason you decided to stick with it so good luck with that!

PS. If I buy a coin with 30 days maturity, I will leave most of it on the exchange because cryptos are so volatile I dont want to end up bagholding.. all coins on exchanges is not good either..
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

Well well well

It is weird to have 30 day maturity time while having PoT.. one encourages hoarding and the other spending. (Expect the hoarding much more so which means the coin will never be used to actually buy stuff = no wide spread adoption).

Changes to the coins specifications have been discussed for a long time. We are still gathering ideas and trying to see what's best for Fluttercoin and it's users.

If you have an idea about changing the PoS system, you can join us on our Skype and share your ideas Smiley
ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:39:01 AM

awesome thread design & graphics.

goodluck to get more success friends Smiley
soltantgris

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:22:14 PM

Well well well

It is weird to have 30 day maturity time while having PoT.. one encourages hoarding and the other spending. Except the hoarding much more so which means the coin will never be used to actually buy stuff = no wide spread adoption.

Thats why I think 30 days is bad but for whatever reason you decided to stick with it so good luck with that!

PS. If I buy a coin with 30 days maturity, I will leave most of it on the exchange because cryptos are so volatile I dont want to end up bagholding.. all coins on exchanges is not good either..

G'morning sir,

Maturity time is something we discussed a lot - but we decided to avoid making huge changes before to ''go public''. Our main point was getting as much persons as possible involved before to make any big changes.

Now we did it - and will release very soon the roadmap. Maturity time will for sure be on it. It's somewhat hard to find the perfect balance - but i personnal think too that 30 days is far from it.

Feel free to contact me with skype (soltantgris) and discuss your ideas !
soltantgris

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:45:26 PM

++++++ IMPORTANT ++++++++

Need translators.

For China (Mandarin) and Spanish.

PM me.
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:13:05 PM

So, what have we learnt from this? No one really cares about FLT anymore. There doesn't really seem to be anything new on offer. There aren't any hard core devs on board with this = little/no new features. The new idea is just to try and promote the coin e.g. "China Launch" - which is laughable really. PoT really isn't that great - and its a bit weird that the new team are trying to promote it. If you really want this to work you need to come up with some new features. And release them. FLT is similar right now to PINK and PINK has 100 times more development and is 100 satoish. So that means FLTs true value is around 30 or less.

Remember - FLT only pumped in the first place because of the craze surrounding multipools. That died a long time ago. Simply saying "yay FLT is back" doesn't cut it anymore. People want developed features, new ideas, and asset-backed coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: