Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151355 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:23:22 PM

i dont think price dumped cause of wallet release
crypto is evolving
their selloff will give someone else a good buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:57:39 AM

i just tested the FIRST crypto wallet that allows fast blockchain download!  Pretty amazing to sync the fluttercoin chain in about 30 minutes.  Daemon only for now, devs working on the qt gui now!

Amazing work going on with FLT!

--o

Awesome, our devs are amazing! Smiley

Shame the price dumped on announcment. I guess people don't like it. I guess it isn't really that useful anyway compare to what other coins are doing.

Actually the dump came the morning before we even had completed the test code or announced it was ready.  Not sure why, but people have their reasons.  Why BTC is 475, and others like FLT lose value.  I understand the newness of things is exciting, but as I said before, there is something valuable in coins that are stable, and have good teams behind them.  We will continue to address bugs and add new features where they can and they make sense.  FLT is addressing some key issues with coins today, hoping that add ease of use. 

Part of this for me, is just educating and learning about this as I go.  I want to help people understand and use this new form of monetary transfer.  Lots of my ideas are how do we help make this something the masses can use.  Make it easier to download, acquire, and use it.  I hope we continue to improve on this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:19:49 PM

Why someone buy a coin ?

For the last few months, most of buyers hope for a quick profit.  They don't aim far - they don't want to work with coin's devs - they just want to buy at X, and sell at XX.

At the same time - a lot of devs follow the same path.  They create a coin with a hyped feature - manage to premine or fast mine a lot - do a little bit of promotion - then dump it all after a pump.  It's easier for them to create another coin instead of trying to develop the actual one - reach merchants - etc.

When you take those 2 reality togetter - you get an insane and often criminal market - without confidence.  People cannot invest for the long run - because they fear (with reasons) to get betrayed - scammed.  Then they stay in FIAT, in BTC, or they just try to follow the wave of those PnD coins. 

++++

We are working to create one of the best useful coin, and we do it pretty well I'd say.  Maybe we should try to hype a bit - but we prefer to continue to develop the coin and let the market take care of itself.  We want INVESTORS to understand we are NOT HERE FOR A QUICK PROFIT.  For us, it's not just words.  It's how we think.  And I'm not shy of using the word ''WE'', because I know me peers mostly think alike.  WE ARE NOT A PUMP AND DUMP COIN.  So if you expect a quick profit - it's not the right place, we won't do scammy acts.  If you want to work on the long run - have fun and create one of the best coin in cryptos, you are welcome.

We are doing freaking good lately - and it's just a beginning ! 

Imagine, we are working on FLT donation and dedicated work.  At the actual price - FLT don't have a good buy power to say the least.  But still - we have now many devs (more then a huge % of coins), a solid PR team, and some very useful new feature in the making.  One of those features is FlutterSpeed (its not the official name, but I like it lol) - but it's not our main project.  We have many at the same time.

+++

There is some coins out there driven by honest and dedicated people - and Fluttercoin is one of those.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

Why someone buy a coin ?

For the last few months, most of buyers hope for a quick profit.  They don't aim far - they don't want to work with coin's devs - they just want to buy at X, and sell at XX.

At the same time - a lot of devs follow the same path.  They create a coin with a hyped feature - manage to premine or fast mine a lot - do a little bit of promotion - then dump it all after a pump.  It's easier for them to create another coin instead of trying to develop the actual one - reach merchants - etc.

When you take those 2 reality togetter - you get an insane and often criminal market - without confidence.  People cannot invest for the long run - because they fear (with reasons) to get betrayed - scammed.  Then they stay in FIAT, in BTC, or they just try to follow the wave of those PnD coins. 

++++

We are working to create one of the best useful coin, and we do it pretty well I'd say.  Maybe we should try to hype a bit - but we prefer to continue to develop the coin and let the market take care of itself.  We want INVESTORS to understand we are NOT HERE FOR A QUICK PROFIT.  For us, it's not just words.  It's how we think.  And I'm not shy of using the word ''WE'', because I know me peers mostly think alike.  WE ARE NOT A PUMP AND DUMP COIN.  So if you expect a quick profit - it's not the right place, we won't do scammy acts.  If you want to work on the long run - have fun and create one of the best coin in cryptos, you are welcome.

We are doing freaking good lately - and it's just a beginning ! 

Imagine, we are working on FLT donation and dedicated work.  At the actual price - FLT don't have a good buy power to say the least.  But still - we have now many devs (more then a huge % of coins), a solid PR team, and some very useful new feature in the making.  One of those features is FlutterSpeed (its not the official name, but I like it lol) - but it's not our main project.  We have many at the same time.

+++

There is some coins out there driven by honest and dedicated people - and Fluttercoin is one of those.

I would add that the majority of people working directly on Fluttercoin are not being paid for their services.  We have paid bounties where appropriate when we do not have specific resources, but in the last two months I think we have paid bounties about 3 times, the fund which held 1.7million has about 1.5 million.  This fund is 100% made of donations from the community, the wallet is encrypted and is not running except when staking.  I have a few bounties I have set and completed, I have not claimed them. I have a $130 dollar AWS node bill to pay, I am not looking for a bounty to pay for this, but we are looking at alternate data hosting Wink  Did you know that my node transferred up to 1Tb of data in the past month!

Over the past two months, or has it been three?  Fluttercoin is one of the most exciting projects I have ever worked on.  It is exciting to see devs like me that had to learn by doing and kind of trial by fire create new features that no other coin has, discuss ideas no other coin has.  Exciting to see us chosen for new ventures like casheer, we will continue to broaden our use.

I would like anyone to join and provide your expertise, we are a very open group, many times discussing all kinds of things.  Many of us are playing fantasy football together, pretty sure that may be a crypto first too.  Get some Fluttercoin and put it in your wallet.  Right now PoS is paying a really nice stake reward because of the low diff.  Coin price is a low barrier to entry as well.

Looking forward to meeting many of you soon,
--o

Follow @fluttercoin on twitter

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:40:49 AM

Nicely to see serious people wanting to do something for crypto world . There are people which don't count only on p&d and quick profits, what isn't good for any currency. All the best guys and lady's.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:43:18 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 11:22:57 PM by apcoins

i just tested the FIRST crypto wallet that allows fast blockchain download!  Pretty amazing to sync the fluttercoin chain in about 30 minutes.  Daemon only for now, devs working on the qt gui now!

--o

Shame the price dumped on announcment. I guess people don't like it. I guess it isn't really that useful anyway compare to what other coins are doing.

I really don't´t get your motive in this thread. Are you doing a constructive criticism? do you think you can contribute to the team with your pr skills? I gathered from your earlier posts that you like pink and you used to be on the pr team of flutter when kidcoin was in charge. We welcome anyone that can contribute in any way in our journey but please try to avoid putting down everybody's hard work and effort that has been done so far.
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:27:30 AM

--o

I really don't´t get your motive in this thread. Are you doing a constructive criticism? do you think you can contribute to the team with your pr skills? I gathered from your earlier posts that you like pink and you used to be on the pr team of flutter when kidcoin was in charge. We welcome anyone that can contribute in any way in our journey but please try to avoid putting down everybody's hard work and effort that has been done so far.

Yeah cammo12, you are certainly welcome to be part of Team FLT or at least the community.
coinpill

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:06:59 AM

hey Flutter-Community!

i think the option for donating a certain percentage of the staked coins to the dev team is a great idea.  I see great potential in using these coins. Not just as a donation, but also to build buy support and push the price higher.

let's say i have 1 000 000 Coins  ->  so i stake about 80 000 - 100 000 coins per month (which is too much imo)  ->  the half or a third of my staked coins are used for the "new" feature  ->  these coins were sold at the current price for BTC's  ->  these BTC's were used to buy up the sell orders AND building up some buy support  Shocked

i know if we sell all staked FLT's for BTC's the price will go down so we must keep the buy support up and buy a little of the sell orders.

I'm just thinking loud, not sure if it would be possible?!?!  Huh
sorry for my english and i hope you get what i mean
slax0r

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:46:56 PM

hey Flutter-Community!

i think the option for donating a certain percentage of the staked coins to the dev team is a great idea.  I see great potential in using these coins. Not just as a donation, but also to build buy support and push the price higher.

let's say i have 1 000 000 Coins  ->  so i stake about 80 000 - 100 000 coins per month (which is too much imo)  ->  the half or a third of my staked coins are used for the "new" feature  ->  these coins were sold at the current price for BTC's  ->  these BTC's were used to buy up the sell orders AND building up some buy support  Shocked

i know if we sell all staked FLT's for BTC's the price will go down so we must keep the buy support up and buy a little of the sell orders.

I'm just thinking loud, not sure if it would be possible?!?!  Huh
sorry for my english and i hope you get what i mean

Thanks for the kind words. Just to clarify, the option for donating part of the stake isn't just for donating to the devs.  You can donate it to whomever you want to. Any person, any group or any cause. 
soltantgris

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:18:44 PM

Hey guys - here is a little article Q&A with us TeamFLT.  I'm working on much more article to come - please share !  Thanks to Doge - Hermann - Ofeefee and Imbecileee, and obv to Altcoin Herald !

https://altcoinherald.com/4-question-interview-teamflt-fluttercoin/
imbecileee

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:15:18 AM

If anyone is interested in writing short articles about Fluttercoin, here's the thread to claim the bounties.  Wink

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?242-10-000-FLT-Bounty-per-articles-stories-10-000-FLT-if-published

soltantgris

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:27:42 PM

Hey guys !

It's time to have another group chat, and it will be SEPTEMBER 11th, 5PM Eastern time, in the Skype main group.

What we will discuss ?

- The .12 release coming soon.
 - Way to create action on the market.
 - How to get incomes for devs - promotions
 - SuperNET and others projects alike.
 - PR actions.

And :

- Anything you want to share - discuss !

Please share.

It would be nice to have most of you attending.

PS: If you are not still in the Skype group - just PM me your Skype infos - i'll add you right on.

Soltantgris, official cheerleader.
soltantgris

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:53:35 PM

Can't talk about it a lot - still in test and not my department - but today, right from the .12 wallet, we loaded the entire blockchain from the ground in less than 5 minutes.  It's a game changer and hopefully will have those others nice currency out there working on something like this !

Let's start this race Smiley

#FlutterSpeed !!!
imbecileee

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:11:34 AM

New Bounty offer  Wink

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?245-100-000-FLT-Bounty-Adding-Block-Explorer-in-fluttercoin-qt

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:02:31 AM

have you guys been working on the pool x11 ?
imbecileee

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:34:37 AM

It was down for a couple of days. Apologies to the miners.

Compensation has been sent for the down time and pool is back online.  Wink
https://twitter.com/IcarusGlider/status/508804050352349184

slax0r

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:08:45 AM

Can't talk about it a lot - still in test and not my department - but today, right from the .12 wallet, we loaded the entire blockchain from the ground in less than 5 minutes.  It's a game changer and hopefully will have those others nice currency out there working on something like this !

#FlutterSpeed !!!

Hi, Ill add a little to it.  Jarrid, one of the TeamFLT developers integrated a great feature to the upcoming .12 version of the wallet. Essentially on initial launch the wallet reaches out to a verified block chain copy and downloads it directly rather than in p2p mode as used to be the normal way.  So new Flutterers will have a much better experience when setting up their new wallets.  Once the block chain is downloaded, p2p is resumed to bring the the new wallets' blockchain up to the current network block.

The regular way takes about an hour to get up to sync with the rest of the Fluttercoin network.  With FlutterSpeed(TM), it is reduced to about 5 minutes (at least on my cable modern connection).

Jarrid did an outstanding job implementing this new feature that is another totally unique feature that only Fluttercoin has.  It has been tested by all the other developers and it is rock solid and fast as heck.

FlutterSpeed... its a game changer.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:06:03 PM

not up here
imbecileee

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:11:43 PM

not up here

Sorry about that. Mica (pool operator) told me he did compensate the miners. Maybe he hasn't done it yet.

What's your FLT adress I'll send you some right away.

imbecileee

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:20:17 PM

Can't talk about it a lot - still in test and not my department - but today, right from the .12 wallet, we loaded the entire blockchain from the ground in less than 5 minutes.  It's a game changer and hopefully will have those others nice currency out there working on something like this !

#FlutterSpeed !!!

Hi, Ill add a little to it.  Jarrid, one of the TeamFLT developers integrated a great feature to the upcoming .12 version of the wallet. Essentially on initial launch the wallet reaches out to a verified block chain copy and downloads it directly rather than in p2p mode as used to be the normal way.  So new Flutterers will have a much better experience when setting up their new wallets.  Once the block chain is downloaded, p2p is resumed to bring the the new wallets' blockchain up to the current network block.

The regular way takes about an hour to get up to sync with the rest of the Fluttercoin network.  With FlutterSpeed(TM), it is reduced to about 5 minutes (at least on my cable modern connection).

Jarrid did an outstanding job implementing this new feature that is another totally unique feature that only Fluttercoin has.  It has been tested by all the other developers and it is rock solid and fast as heck.

FlutterSpeed... its a game changer.

+1

Tested it on my wireless connection and it took about 5 or 6 minutes. Great work Jarrid!

I also like that most of the initial download of the blockchain occurs while the wallet is loading. Once the wallet opens, only a few blocks remaining to catch up and get in-sync.

First time user are going to have a much better experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: