Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151403 times)
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:33:13 PM

Hopefully they find the problem soon. At least we will have a zero fee for remaining of 2014 !

apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:18:50 PM

Hopefully they find the problem soon. At least we will have a zero fee for remaining of 2014 !

They are open for withdrawals Grin
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:46:40 AM

I started mining at the http://www.fluttercoinpool.com/ pool Worker: FDbJVkEosdQfy3iLfcwHrftNAHMHvDUM4L

I threw more hash to that place than it had LOL

when I began it had 300Khash of script and 280ghash of sha

Now over 4Mhash of script and 2 Thash of sha, Lets hope they payout LOL

I pulled my 2 big machines I pointed there I just wanted to test it HAHA and see the rate rise Smiley but I left one of my little guys there hopefully they will payout Smiley

I may pull my script miner off there and solomine once the wallet syncs Smiley

Anyways as I was looking and thinking is it possible to mine both SHA and Script in solomining?

I see you must add the
algo=scrypt
algo=sha256

can you add both of these command lines and mine both algos to the same wallet or must I have 2 separate wallets somehow.

If I have to have 2 separate wallets can I have them on the same computer or 2 different computers as well?

What you doing?  Sha256 is for sha coins, scrypt for scrypt coins.  And yes if your miner can dual, you can do sha and scrypt same time.  But I have some dualminers but I wouldn't recommend anything other than scrypt on them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:47:49 AM

They are open for withdrawals Grin

I was able to post some buys and sells, seems slow, but stats are starting to show up a bit, seems its coming online in pieces.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Stedy

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:38:14 AM

If you are using Mintpal be careful, i've just tried to pull my FLT from them into my wallet. According to the withdrawals page the transaction was 'completed' around 5 hours ago. However, nothing has landed in my wallet and the tx ID does not exist on the chain as far as i can see. I'm hoping this is fixed soon. Have had all my FLT stuck in Mintpal for the weekend and now i'm missing these great opportunities to trade.
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:51:07 PM

Yup, my withdrawal is shown as completed and TX does not exist in the explorer.
soltantgris

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:02:54 PM

A little interview at CoinFinance http://www.coinfinance.com/news/exclusive-interview-with-the-fluttercoin-flt-team

Forgive me for my English mistakes - I did my best !

Feel free to share.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:19:08 PM

It's because of these things that you should keep your coins in your wallet... You take advantage of staking and you keep them safe Smiley
Stedy

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:53:51 PM

Unfortunately with the falling price of FLT i have been forced to day trade as the returns were much higher than staking. By doing this i managed to grow my FLT balance substantially and actually did well to minimise my losses by accumulating a lot more via trading.

Just received a response from Mintpal/moolah (14 hours later) saying they were "investigating and it was a high priority Smiley".

I'm not sure whether the smiley face was appropriate though. These guys are costing me.
Stedy

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:54:07 AM

Someone had sell order @ 10 (probably mistake) and it didn't sell even if the highest buying offer was 92 !!!
And then, 30 minutes later, it went out @ 10.
WTF is wrong with MintPal ?

Even before the update just last Thursday or so i had an order in to buy FLT at 72 sat. Later on when i checked Mintpal my order had been filled but nowhere did it indicate that it had dropped bellow 78. The 24 hour low was at 78 and all the charts said that 78 was the lowest. It wasn't a small order either, 1.2 million FLT got filled at 72.
Stedy

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:09:22 AM

And here it goes again!
What a shame, MintPal was my favorite exchange site but it's ruin.
Why fix it if it ain't broken? This is terrible now.

That was actually me experimenting with the very last FLT i had in mintpal, was  seeing what would happen if i placed a super low sell order. Would it sell at the top bidding (about 100 at the time) or at the 9 sat that i put on it. As you can see it sold at the 9 sat. The question is though who got it? The person with a bid in at 9 sat, or the person with a bid in at 100 sat? if it was the person at 100 sat then what happened to the other 91 sat in the transaction? I know i didn't get it.

I'm not sure how Mintpal treated this situation prior to V2 but i know most other exchanges would actually take the sell order of 9 sat and sell it off at the highest bid. This makes sense to me and is the way stock markets the world over operate.

Mintpal's method seems like a weird way of doing things though, if you get the number of zero's incorrect (not difficult to do) and you could accidentally sell for much lower than intended.

It's approaching 32 hours since i originally lodged my support ticket about FLT that i withdrew and they sent into the oblivion. I have a strong suspicion that they have sent it somewhere completely random seeing as the tx id they gave me isn't even on the chain.

Has anyone successfully withdrawn FLT from MP V2 yet?
coinlighter

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

If you are using Mintpal be careful, i've just tried to pull my FLT from them into my wallet. According to the withdrawals page the transaction was 'completed' around 5 hours ago. However, nothing has landed in my wallet and the tx ID does not exist on the chain as far as i can see. I'm hoping this is fixed soon. Have had all my FLT stuck in Mintpal for the weekend and now i'm missing these great opportunities to trade.

I'm having the same issue,exactly as you described, it's more than a day now,nothing in the wallet, or blockchain.I wrote them about it.Let's hope we will get our coins back. Grin
soltantgris

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:46:52 PM

What a bad time for mintpal - they must be in hell atm.

Hopefully they will get back with a better product.
Stedy

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:37:35 PM

I'm having the same issue,exactly as you described, it's more than a day now,nothing in the wallet, or blockchain.I wrote them about it.Let's hope we will get our coins back. Grin

Yes, fingers crossed. They have 'misplaced' well over a million of my FLT.
coinlighter

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:13:11 PM

What a bad time for mintpal - they must be in hell atm.

Hopefully they will get back with a better product.

Yes you can say that again, old MintPal would be great "update" from this horror!
This snapshot shows how broken the system is,

100% agree.
For me the old Mintpal UI was the reason I traded there. With this fiasco I don't think I will trade there again,at least for a long time.Just waiting to get my coins back and be done with this MintFail.
coinlighter

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:48:01 PM

I think their deamon didn't broadcast TX to the network, to be included on the blockchain.
I talked about it with jrwr from mintpal.He says it looks like it set off anti-fork system and never recovered right,he's resyncing the wallet and it should rebroadcast TXs when it's done.
Hopefully this will resolve our issue  Smiley
Stedy

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:43:27 AM

I think their deamon didn't broadcast TX to the network, to be included on the blockchain.
I talked about it with jrwr from mintpal.He says it looks like it set off anti-fork system and never recovered right,he's resyncing the wallet and it should rebroadcast TXs when it's done.

Cool, thanks for the update. I'm not getting any info back from mintpal support so was getting concerned. I guess they are pretty swamped right now though.
coinlighter

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:05:11 AM

Cool, thanks for the update. I'm not getting any info back from mintpal support so was getting concerned. I guess they are pretty swamped right now though.

It's more than 9 hours now, but I don't see the coins on my wallet or blockchain,I think by this time it should have been resynced to the network,or there is another problem.The strange thing is, yesterday I send 50k FLT and it went through(it took 10 minutes to show up in my wallet and blockchain), but my TXs 2 days ago still not showing up.Now I'm afraid to withdraw again, in case it gets lost again.It works randomly, who knows, But one thing I'm sure about, that Mintpal is FUBAR now Grin
Stedy

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:29:55 PM

Yeah I'm still in the same situation as well. Pretty pissed about it.
I think they've  resolved the issue for new transactions but for those that tried it early on they've still not sorted it. I'm now smuggling my other coins out in small amounts.
soltantgris

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:55:51 PM

Hey guys - like you I'm not happy with the situation.  I've near 2M FLT on mintpal as well as BTC.

But I would like to point the fact that being aggressive - rude - disrespectful against Moolah-Mintpal won't help.  They know they did very bad - and I guess they are now in hell trying to figure out how to handle all this.  They don't need more pressure.  Remember when FLT was forking ?  Those in the Skype group knows how hard we worked to handle the fork - and in no way the FUD - critism helped us.

Pretty sure you all understand this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: