Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151398 times)
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:31:59 AM

Nice takeover btw. Been a fan & holder since the beginning. POT was always a good idea and unique.

Curious about FLT future. I can't even remember what I paid for FLT the first time around(which I still hold) but it was more than it costs now.

What is in FLT's future that will push value higher? Essentially, why should I expand my position and what IYO is going to attract new $?

Question is asked very candidly but with the utmost respect for the FLT team.

Thanks
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:18:43 AM

mintpal is down again

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

I feel lucky as I removed my coins just yesterday  Roll Eyes  I hope it will come back soon anyway  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
nyamoekkebon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:50:24 PM

flutter its my lucky coin...spread our wings and fly Grin
pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:34:04 PM

Revolutionary Flutter
coinpill

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:45:12 PM

Nice. I just posted this on twitter. Spread it. ☺
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:56:32 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 07:14:34 PM by slax0r

Nice takeover btw. Been a fan & holder since the beginning. POT was always a good idea and unique.

Curious about FLT future. I can't even remember what I paid for FLT the first time around(which I still hold) but it was more than it costs now.

What is in FLT's future that will push value higher? Essentially, why should I expand my position and what IYO is going to attract new $?

Thanks

Hi CryptoJohn,

Thank you for the kind words and don't worry about the candidness of your questions.  We love them as it keeps us on our toes.

When the community, and most especially TeamFLT,  took over the coin, it was most definitely on the fast track to fail.  Since that time we have focused on a few things:

1) Operating Stability, both for the network and the wallet so we set about and fixed the wallet which in turn stabilized the network.
2) Infrastructure, working with the exchanges, mining pools and other coin related sites that were following FlutterCoin to help them with any issues they were having and getting them back on track.
3) Roadmap, as you've no doubt already seen this latest wallet release includes FlutterSpeed and FlutterShare which are as original and unique as PoT

Just to not make this a long ranty post Ill just cut to the chase.

As a serious investor you probably look at some key indicators just as I do. So to break it down:

1) Operating Stability: We know our product inside and out. We know every bolt, every weld of our ship. And our ship runs great because of it.
2) Infrastructure, of all digital currencies, I would wager that we have to most knowledgable, patient and ready to help support both serve providers and normal users.
3) Roadmap, We have engaged our community to make our roadmap so that we won't be just coming up with bling but actually useful features.

So any good long term investor looks for good management (TeamFLT), good R&D (FlutterCoin developers), good customer service and support both in terms of B2B and B2C (the FlutterCoin community and TeamFLT) and a realistic and attainable plan for the future to insure growth (FlutterCoin Roadmap).  Basically its all here.

Any serious investor/trader/miner would be foolish to ignore it if they have actually done their proper due diligence. FlutterCoin is here to stay.

Sorry, It is a little ranty anyway but I just cant help myself when it comes to making the case for FlutterCoin.

regards,

slax0r
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:56:47 PM

FLT is fucking dead. D-E-A-D.
slax0r

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

Apparently your head has been in the sand for the last couple of months.  FLT is very much alive.  A-L-I-V-E!

Go spread your FUD somewhere else.  It won't be tolerated here.
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:30:25 PM

Feel welcome to move to iceland. We have a rich mythology on trolls and i think you would be happy here Smiley http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:26:01 PM

FLT is fucking dead serious about becoming a legit, efficient cryptocurrency. F-L-T!

***Fixed your post.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:40:11 AM

Thanks

Hi CryptoJohn,

Thank you for the kind words and don't worry about the candidness of your questions.  We love them as it keeps us on our toes.

When the community, and most especially TeamFLT,  took over the coin, it was most definitely on the fast track to fail.  Since that time we have focused on a few things:

1) Operating Stability, both for the network and the wallet so we set about and fixed the wallet which in turn stabilized the network.
2) Infrastructure, working with the exchanges, mining pools and other coin related sites that were following FlutterCoin to help them with any issues they were having and getting them back on track.
3) Roadmap, as you've no doubt already seen this latest wallet release includes FlutterSpeed and FlutterShare which are as original and unique as PoT

Just to not make this a long ranty post Ill just cut to the chase.

As a serious investor you probably look at some key indicators just as I do. So to break it down:

1) Operating Stability: We know our product inside and out. We know every bolt, every weld of our ship. And our ship runs great because of it.
2) Infrastructure, of all digital currencies, I would wager that we have to most knowledgable, patient and ready to help support both serve providers and normal users.
3) Roadmap, We have engaged our community to make our roadmap so that we won't be just coming up with bling but actually useful features.

So any good long term investor looks for good management (TeamFLT), good R&D (FlutterCoin developers), good customer service and support both in terms of B2B and B2C (the FlutterCoin community and TeamFLT) and a realistic and attainable plan for the future to insure growth (FlutterCoin Roadmap).  Basically its all here.

Any serious investor/trader/miner would be foolish to ignore it if they have actually done their proper due diligence. FlutterCoin is here to stay.

Sorry, It is a little ranty anyway but I just cant help myself when it comes to making the case for FlutterCoin.

regards,

slax0r

What a solid answer Slaxor.

onlyyou

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:36:59 AM

fixed you post dont underestimate FLT maybe in the future this coin will go to the moon

cammo12

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:39:14 PM

When I asked why no one cared about the Bittrex delist, someone replied saying we are on Mintpal which is much better anyway.

So, what now? Where is every1 trading FLT? The volume must be pretty low.

Sad times.
cammo12

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

Can you guys do something useful and contact Mintpal to work out why the FLT deamon is not working? The site is back up for withdrawals today, but FLT is not working. It would be great if someone could get this working. Thank you.
Bitcoinspiros

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:34:17 PM

can you guys fix a normal exchange to have FLT, we need somewhere to put our fltbalances
cammo12

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:40:30 PM

Send it to Poloniex.
pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

Cryptsy and Bter are working well and have the biggest volume at the moment. I'd recommend them.
slax0r

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:25:31 PM

Can you guys do something useful and contact Mintpal to work out why the FLT deamon is not working? The site is back up for withdrawals today, but FLT is not working. It would be great if someone could get this working. Thank you.

From MintPal's page:

Platform Notes

Withdrawals are batched up and manually approved, and there may be delays due to the sheer volume that we are expecting.

The following daemons are currently unavailable. Withdrawals for these currencies will be processed as soon as possible.

FLT
KARM
MIN
XCR
XMR

The following daemons are exhibiting instability, and there may be delays with withdrawal.

FAIR
SUPER
TES

The following daemons are currently undergoing a rebuild / reindex. Withdrawals will be processed once complete.

BTC

All other daemons are currently functioning as normal.

Im guessing that at the moment, there isn't anyone there to answer the phone.

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:28:53 PM

When I asked why no one cared about the Bittrex delist, someone replied saying we are on Mintpal which is much better anyway.

So, what now? Where is every1 trading FLT? The volume must be pretty low.

Sad times.

Minptal is now withdrawing coins.  Will see.

But for Flutter, it's indeed good times.  And im a firm believer in ''focussing in what you can control''.  Mintpal, now, is out of our control.  So what ?  We sit and cry ?  Well, feel free to sit and cry. But we guys are not !

We released our latest client - and we are getting more and more nice comeback - reviews.  We got website article, we started a promo twitter campaing, we will have a signature campaing realy soon, on top of a huge contest (reward program to get Flutter to the merchands on a fast track).  Kdioby brang us already 2 new merchands this week (you rock man !), and I know we will get a lot more soon with the contest.  Our devs are looking at option to integrate new graphics and sounds (damn I hate the standard wallet!).  Will have too soon a shooting session with the fluttergirls.  One of us is working toward starting a FLT product company.  And so on.

So no.  We don't sit and cry.  We don't wait for others to do things for us. We do it.  We don't complain when we hit a wall : we try to find a way to climb it, or destroy it.  People in cryptos start understanding something : if you want something to succeed, be part of it and help.

Or at least, if all you can do is complain, do yourself a favor and go away.

imbecileee

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:41:02 AM

Instructions for Flutterspeed and wallet update

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?278-Wallet-update-fluttercoin-qt-v0-7-5-12-including-Fluttershare-amp-Flutterspeed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: