Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22  (Read 151401 times)
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

There is a developer for NEXUS claiming to be a co-developer of fluttercoin. Turned out to be a scam. Is there any truth to his affiliation with you guys?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:52:03 PM

There is a developer for NEXUS claiming to be a co-developer of fluttercoin. Turned out to be a scam. Is there any truth to his affiliation with you guys?

There are only 3 developers on TeamFLT: Ofeefee, myself and Jarrid.  It is conceivable that he/she may have been involved with the original devs before TeamFLT took over the coin but it is highly unlikely.

So no, no affiliation at all.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:51:02 PM

So yeah, I have to agree with everyone. For fairness, the coins must be destroyed...
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:35:14 PM

I'm happy most want it destroyed, even if it mean losing a lot (I know Unamis have a lot to lose, still understanding what is better for the coins).

But I still think there is a reasonnable chance we get the coins back to the right owners. I've been discussing with both part involved (including some private message with Ryan on twitter). I'm trying to get back both the coins and an DB snapshot. I don't believe it will work out, but hey, maybe Ryan will finally do something good.

Even if its a (likely) fail, imo there is a good chance Ferdous get V2 access back, and for what i know, I trust him.

Don't get your hope too high still.
soltantgris

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

Ryan told me twice he will send us a DB snapshot (or any info helping us to know who own what). Was supposed to get back to me yesterday AM, but sent me a message in PM saying he will handle during this week-end.

Don't put any hope it this. I would bet 1000$ that he wont send anything unless he is forced to do so. But I had to try something, and who know, maybe he will actually help on this matter.
slax0r

Activity: 72

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:24:22 AM

Ryan told me twice he will send us a DB snapshot (or any info helping us to know who own what). Was supposed to get back to me yesterday AM, but sent me a message in PM saying he will handle during this week-end.

Don't put any hope it this. I would bet 1000$ that he wont send anything unless he is forced to do so. But I had to try something, and who know, maybe he will actually help on this matter.

Way to go Soltant!!!  You are doing way more than just about anybody.  If you hear back, please PM me and we can set up a Skype chat.  I have all the tools for recovering just about any DB known to man and the skills  to go with it. 

Lets hope that Ryan isn't just jerking your chain.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:52:26 PM

Only now had time to seriously test Flutterspeed. In one word, amazing.

I did a simple test that anyone can reproduce: Put my desktop side by side with my laptop and made a fresh install and sync of the Fluttercoin client. On the desktop, I did a normal blockchain sync, and on the laptop a sync with Flutterspeed.

Desktop (without Flutterspeed): about 3h30mins for the wallet to be operational
Laptop (with Flutterspeed): about 30mins for the wallet to be operational

The numbers speak for themselves... Every coin should have such a system. Normally, people trying crypto for the first time aren't willing to wait for wallets to sync (thus using web wallets in which you don't hold your private keys) and give up half way through syncing. This makes it much more easy for them, and also for power users who simply want a fresh install.

Our devs are amazing Cheesy
soltantgris

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:15:00 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 10:48:39 AM by soltantgris

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

Hi all.  For many days now I've been trying to work something out to get our coins back from Mintpal.  We can dismiss any Ryan help.  He won't help in any way, and I suspect he will try to destroy any evidence, and that mean destroying the V2 DB.  It's just a guess from me, but it's my understanding that he can't give any access to V2 because that may work against him.  In any case, I consider we should act as if Ryan does not exist anymore.

Today I would propose something.  And I would like everyone to share this as soon as possible.  We may need a ''vote'' before we do anything, but at first I want to expose the situation and my idea.

Quick ''hint'', when Mintpal moved wallets from V1 to V2, few wallets stayed behind, including Fluttercoin.  Maybe less then 2M FLT moved, allowing some lucky users to withdraw, but the remaining +-46M Fluttercoins stayed still.  

Then all this shit happened.

Ferdous (investor raped by Ryan and now trying to prosecute him) got back control of those wallets.  But how to send back those coins if we don't have any information to help doing so ?  We would need V2 DB but Ryan won't give us.  

The fun part comes in.  Ferdous MAY help us with a backup of V1 DB.  There is many tricky part as you can understand.  Here is a short list :

- There have been many trades (sell, buy, withdraw) in V2.  None would be included in V1.  Imagine someone withdrawing 100 000 FLT in V2.  In V1, he is still marked as having 100 000 FLT.  If we just use V1 to send back coins - we will pay him, doubling his FLTs.  Or someone buying 100 000 FLT on V2 will just loose it right away.  Some persons would lose, some others (unfair) would gain some.  I do expect most of you guys being fair play, but I no more live in a pink paradise filled with white rabbit.  

- To allow us to send those coins to everyone giving us a FLT address, we do need access to personal informations (emails, balances, etc)

- It's nearly impossible to get everyone aware of this possibility.  So I guess there would be some ''unclamed'' FLTs.  What to do with those coins, who can handle it, etc.

- Ferdous don't want to have legal problem.  They don't want to send us back Fluttercoin wallet and later have some kind of legal liability hitting them.  

- etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So here is what I propose.  I would like you to ''APPROVE'' or propose better approach.  If we want to try this, we need a HUGE majority approval.  I won't even try doing so if you guys are not fully positive with the attempt.

- I would set up a very limited responsible group to handle the process.  This group would be : Ofeefee, FLT lead dev, Hermann, project manager (and much more), and myself (big mouth).  This group would sign a ''non disclosure'' paper - and then I would personnaly burn this paper.  

- We would present our request to Ferdous - and hopefully we would get the wallet back.

- We would work with Ferdous to match the 46M fluttercoins to V1 DB, and if there is a negative balance (1-2M moved to V2), we would drop a bit each amount of FLTs to send (using prorata).  

- Before to start asking to everyone a valid FLT withdraw address, we would update clearly on what to expect.

- We ask valid address (we may need to ask filling some kind of information doc, as did Faircoin team).

- We manually send back your fluttercoins.  This step would last 1 week.

- We put the remaining FLT in stake for 1 month.

- We manually send back fluttercoins (if we get more withdraw address).  This step would last 1 week.

- We put the remaining FLT in stake for 1 month.

- We manually send back Fluttercoins.  This would be the LAST chance to get your FLT back.

+++++

Why to stake ?  Because we believe there is about 2M missing FLTs, so it's a way to get some back in the stack.  And it allow people time to send us a valid address.

What happen after 3 months ?  The process is over.  Remaining FLTs would be 1) Destroyed.  2) Donated to the Bounty Fund to allow further development.

Who will manually send the coins back ?  Ofeefee.

++++++

Last word before the go sleep.  Please be honest.  If you have been able to withdraw FLT from V2, let us know.  Don't try to angle shot those working so hard for your currency.  Thank you.
soltantgris

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:17:44 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 10:49:43 AM by soltantgris

Oh - and just to make sure, we DON'T know if Ferdous accept to cooperate with us.  I think that if the response here is a huge positive one, maybe he will feel ''safe''.  He don't want to have legal problème and I fully understand him.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:36:46 AM

I'm in, I don't see an end to this, if ever, this gets us partial.  Accepting this at least gets everyone reset to V1 coins.  If we do get V2 db, we can cross reference again, and compensate the others that bought, but were not compensated.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Stedy

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:41:18 AM

i think that is a terrific idea. Many people paid good money and put a lot into mining and day trading to gather their FLT, if there is a fair alternative to simply destroying them then i'd love to see it happen.

Of course though, i am one of the ones that got caught with a failed transaction in V2 and lost it all so i am of course bias.  Cheesy
pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:28:41 PM

I think what soltantgris suggested is the best solution to handle this situation. APPROVED
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:53:35 PM

I approve this solution too.

... and I've been able to withdraw from v2  Wink (110 000 FLT) if you want to count exactly what's missing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
soltantgris

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:09:38 PM

Oddw I thank your for your honesty, it's so appreciated ! We will keep track of any information helping us to be as accurate as possible.

Please share this thread to anyone you guys know having problems with their FLT in Minptal. 
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:14:55 PM

I support the idea. My V2 withdrawal failed, coins from a cancelled trade disappeared. So I did not get any FLT from V2.
imbecileee

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:34:57 PM

I approve but I have some concern about the 2-3 months plan to stake the remaining FLT to makeup the difference between V1 and V2.

I'd prefer to take a small lost and move on asap. Staking them to recover will only make the process longer and complex.

...And I also have been able to withdraw from V2. (70,000 FLT)

soltantgris

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

Imbecilee, the main purpose of this long process was to avoid having too many persons losing their coins. I guess there is many person unaware of this action, so i the long process was to let them the time to find it out.

But we can set a faster process if people do prefer. Just let me know what you propose. I want to have most people happy with any decision we take.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:44:56 PM

I agree with soltant's proposal. I think it's the best and most fair thing to do. I also agree with the staking part... If we're going to be as fair as possible, we must give people some time to reclaim their share. As for me, I had no FLT on Mintpal at the time they switched to V2, so no problems with withdrawals.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:23:59 PM

I also agree with Soltant Proposal even if I don't have any FLT stuck on Mintpal.
Keep your great work team!
dutchnomad

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:19:28 PM

I also agree with Soltant Proposal even if I don't have any FLT stuck on Mintpal.
Keep your great work team!

I agree with soltantgris proposal as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: