Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bittyfree] now paying to post on our community!!! 0.0005 BTC per post![CLOSED]  (Read 9750 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:18:15 PM

just so everyone knows, bittyfree has not yet responded to my second message after I had agreed to escrow the funds.
No funds are currently being escrowed.
I accepted gamble and started posting, I hope he pays

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:22:06 PM

Only time will unfold this events though we might not meet up with 80 post this month but next month will surely reveal truth because lots of us will surpass the 80 per month.
I took the gamble and posted more than 20 posts, if you participate in my topics we will reach more than 80 posts and everything becomes clear, I am waiting to see when he pays escrow.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
bittyfree (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I like nuts

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:28:19 PM

To everyone who is wondering:

I know, the first month is difficult, but 100% of the post will be carried to the NEXT MONTH!

Also, I am looking for an trusted escrow who is likely going to accept my system ( I pay average payout, like in the first month I think there will be max 1 person who reaches 80 posts or more, so I will be paying approx 0.12 btw.

You don't and aren't allowed to spam, all I ask for is honest topics and replies you make, the community marks +1, good etc as spam.

If you still have questions:
ASK

wealthy$

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:55:25 PM

I know, the first month is difficult, but 100% of the post will be carried to the NEXT MONTH!

Also, I am looking for an trusted escrow who is likely going to accept my system ( I pay average payout, like in the first month I think there will be max 1 person who reaches 80 posts or more, so I will be paying approx 0.12 btw.

You don't and aren't allowed to spam, all I ask for is honest topics and replies you make, the community marks +1, good etc as spam.

ASK
I dont have problem with when you will pay or how but the problem is will you actually pay.
To be looking for escrow might not work because you have 40 of us in your train and we are all willing to work.
I WILL SUGGEST YOU PAY EVERYBODY ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF THEIR POST FOR THE REMAINING DAYS IN THIS MONTH AND START NEXT MONTH ON A PLAIN COUNTING.
By doing this you will win the trust of everybody.

bittyfree (OP)

I like nuts

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:01:19 PM

ASK
I dont have problem with when you will pay or how but the problem is will you actually pay.
To be looking for escrow might not work because you have 40 of us in your train and we are all willing to work.
I WILL SUGGEST YOU PAY EVERYBODY ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF THEIR POST FOR THE REMAINING DAYS IN THIS MONTH AND START NEXT MONTH ON A PLAIN COUNTING.
Paid the 1st group!
2nd group coming tomorrow or 2 days later!!!

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:03:07 PM

just so everyone knows, bittyfree has not yet responded to my second message after I had agreed to escrow the funds.
No funds are currently being escrowed.

I sent him a message a few days ago as well. No response.

@OP didnt login
already 24hours!!

Really?
Check the last @OP connection and you're going to see that (now) is online! haha

He/She's looking for an escrow service, let's see what happens  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
wealthy$

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

ASK
Paid the 1st group!
I am really sorry, i did not check my account, i have received payments though in pending status, YOU DO NOT NEED ANY ESCROW. YOU HAD PAID 1st BATCH, BUT TRY AND PAY EVERYBODY AS YOU PROMISED.
Bittyfree is not a scam, i have received payment and i hope everybody in the 1st group can check their account too to confirm this.

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:24:05 PM

ASK
Paid the 1st group!

That's great!! but... what about groups 3 or 4? Are we going to get paid soon, too?
Hope that yes... in ~4 days. Is it true?

Thanks a lot for your comments, @bittyfree.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
bittyfree (OP)

I like nuts

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:29:16 PM

ASK
Paid the 1st group!

That's great!! but... what about groups 3 or 4? Are we going to get paid soon, too?
Hope that yes... in ~4 days. Is it true?

Thanks a lot for your comments, @bittyfree.
You are damn right Tongue

dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2441
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:45:54 PM

Hi Bittyfree!

On the OP, you said that you can't find my username. I don't understand why is that happening, cause my username on bittyfree.org is the same as on BCT.

Proof

image hosting free

I hope you could check it again.
Thanks!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:22:36 PM

Is this campaign still accepting, or am I too late to the party?
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:00:28 AM

Is this campaign still accepting, or am I too late to the party?
It is, but you won't get far unless OP changes the rules / this becomes more popular.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Lushora

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:03:17 AM

Thanks a lot Bittyfree!:) I received payment!!! Was confused but now i'm convinced!:)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:28:57 AM

i receive a payment 0.002BTC thanks
expert4knowledge

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:53:19 AM

ASK
Paid the 1st group!
Thanks for payment, good motivation for the rest of month.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:30:55 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 02:35:53 PM by izanagi

I've donate some to your site.

and you gonna sell your site  Undecided

Smiley
wealthy$

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:35:43 AM

Keep positive thinking !
I hope your site will be bigger and more advance. Cool
Yes i hope this guy forum grow bigger and stronger and he continues to pay us  Grin Grin Grin

Lushora

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:20:14 AM

Keep positive thinking !
I hope your site will be bigger and more advance. Cool
Yes i hope this guy forum grow bigger and stronger and he continues to pay us  Grin Grin Grin

Yes definitely!!!...here's to us making Bittyfree's forum a success!..Cheers!:)
bittyfree (OP)

I like nuts

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:09:56 PM

Group 2
PAID!

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile