Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shakaru Class Action  (Read 8976 times)
Freeway (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 05:49:31 AM

I am Freeway and have been watching the boards and have attempted to reach a satisfactory payment arrangement with Shakaru to no avail.  We were his his roommates.  We are owed 7k plus due to his malpractice in his business ventures.  If anyone needs/wants to find him, that would be through me.  But so as not to just have hostile attacks against him, please go through me, as it will be  legal, and it will be damaging.

What I would like to accomplish.  I have an attorney that will per-sue this as a class action.  I would greatly prefer to recover my own debts, but since I am not a selfish person, I would also like to include yours. 

Please advise as to your debts.  Date occurred, amount paid, amount due, promises made, pm's if any, delays, etc., whatever info you have. Copies of block chains, notarized statements from your self.  Anything and everything.

You can pm or post it.  It will all be documented.

Thanks Freeway

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 06:06:58 AM

Don't you already know about this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989.0

And this:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=3

Why the new thread?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 06:13:55 AM

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.

Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 06:20:47 AM

Why the new thread?

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.

I am the only one in a position to find him directly.  We were his roommates.  Since no one else can accomplish debt collection, and I have been holding off on forceful tactics until he continued "dodge me" in his words, I am now taking it upon myself to pursue a possible class action not only on behalf of myself, but the btc community at large.  Once I start my legal case, if you guys are not on board, you will be left behind and your debts will go un -noticed.  Since I am going this route, I would like to collect as much info as I can to include everyone.

If everyone chooses to blow me off, so be it.  Your debt will be lost.  You are well advised to look me and my posts up.

EDIT:  Any more questions Burt?  Or are you as some say, Andrew in disguise just trying to make things difficult???  If so, thanks for drawing attention to my thread.

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 06:52:01 AM

Freeway - making Shakaru look good since 2012 Cheesy

seriously, who here is already more sick of freeway than of andrew? and in record time too.

edit: that came out a bit wrong... didn't mean to imply that i'm sick of andrew, but i sure am sick of freeway's barrage of posts.
Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:02:09 AM

seriously, who here is already more sick of freeway than of andrew? and in record time too.

Im working on something right now with dollartrader and payb.tc helping out with the numbers side of things. Its basically just a predetermined chapter 13 type deal that would allow them to show the debt is beign re payed so people can start trading it.

Im swamped today. I have 2 people from CL that need outcalls and Moira has to goto a market bank branch to cash her check so she can get her epi pen (she had a asthma attack yesterday)

Im not dodging you, we will meet up. Let me just take care of today first.

If this is true..you are in cahoots with him, and helping him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74926.0

If this is true..you have no faith at all..

Which is it???

payb.tc

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:07:01 AM

Im working on something right now with dollartrader and payb.tc helping out with the numbers side of things. Its basically just a predetermined chapter 13 type deal that would allow them to show the debt is beign re payed so people can start trading it.

Im swamped today. I have 2 people from CL that need outcalls and Moira has to goto a market bank branch to cash her check so she can get her epi pen (she had a asthma attack yesterday)

Im not dodging you, we will meet up. Let me just take care of today first.

If this is true..you are in cahoots with him, and helping him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74926.0

If this is true..you have no faith at all..

Which is it???

it's too vague to be either true or false, so i'll ignore it like i ignored your PM and like i'm about to ignore your entire account.

i've chatted with shakaru over skype and offered general advice on a million different things from budgeting to health to psychology.

so to be clear, anything you say from this point will appear to me as "This user is currently ignored", so if i don't answer again, that's why.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:10:30 AM

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.
If you follow this link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989.0

You will find this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=3 in the very first post in that thread.  It was put there by dollartrader.  The spreadsheet was produced by imsaguy.  Private PM, what the hell are you talking about?

That is all I was really saying - the information you need for your law suit is available at that link.  I was trying to help you out there.  Sheesh.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:10:45 AM

I find these comments directed at freeway pretty disturbing. Why bash someone who is trying to recover funds wasted by shakaru ? Not to mention how the hell cant shakaru have any of the funds available, did he really blast it all away and only then realised he had no funds available o_0

Makes no sense considering Freeway is putting in effort and shakaru is merely delaying consistently to meet her requests to meet and discuss the issue in person.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
payb.tc

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:15:29 AM

I find these comments directed at freeway pretty disturbing. Why bash someone who is trying to recover funds wasted by shakaru ? Not to mention how the hell cant shakaru have any of the funds available, did he really blast it all away and only then realised he had no funds available o_0

Makes no sense considering Freeway is putting in effort and shakaru is merely delaying consistently to meet her requests to meet and discuss the issue in person.

freeway has a right to recover her debt

but to me she's acting like a kicking screaming teenage brat that i just couldn't bothered dealing with (i.e. sick of reading it).
Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:17:23 AM

Of course I do.  I'm the one that powered things forward.  Or didn't you notice?  And where did you get the spreadsheet?  That was a private pm.
If you follow this link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989.0

You will find this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=3 in the very first post in that thread.  It was put there by dollartrader.  The spreadsheet was produced by imsaguy.  Private PM, what the hell are you talking about?

That is all I was really saying - the information you need for your law suit is available at that link.  I was trying to help you out there.  Sheesh.

Burt, I'm sorry, I sent a spreadsheet tonight to someone via pm.  I did not closely look at this one and jumped to conclusions.  This has been a long road and it is late my time.  Again, I am sorry, and thank you.

Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:19:09 AM

but to me she's acting like a kicking screaming teenage brat that i just couldn't bothered dealing with (i.e. sick of reading it).

And I guess since you are the adult, you are selling your debt on an auction.  I could help you to get more.  But you are impatient and unwilling to go the distance.

Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:20:06 AM

Thank you   Smiley

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:21:03 AM

And I guess since you are the adult, you are selling your debt on an auction.  I could help you to get more.  But you are impatient and unwilling to go the distance.

I really hope a proper law suit comes from this since I just dont see shakaru owning up to anything after reading everything he had to say in recent days.

It would atleast put bitcoin on the map regarding some legalities and users might start to think twice before wasting other peoples money the way it seems shakaru have gone about things.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:27:15 AM

Did you find a lawyer that knows about Bitcoins?  Any law suit related to Bitcoins should be very interesting.  Could be ground breaking.

payb.tc

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:27:32 AM

I really hope a proper law suit comes from this

i totally understand that some people feel that way, but it's just not me personally.

i'll always prefer handshakes and honour over signatures and lawyers.

if things go south, i deal with it myself and move on.
Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:35:14 AM

And I guess since you are the adult, you are selling your debt on an auction.  I could help you to get more.  But you are impatient and unwilling to go the distance.

I really hope a proper law suit comes from this since I just dont see shakaru owning up to anything after reading everything he had to say in recent days.

It would atleast put bitcoin on the map regarding some legalities and users might start to think twice before wasting other peoples money the way it seems shakaru have gone about things.

It will. Which I is why I started a new thread.  I am afraid some of the info that I will receive through 3rd parties may be compromised as I cannot verify chain of control.  Therefore I am requesting clean copies of everything that can be verified by you the owner/debtor, notarized even, then it can be verified again by forensics that it has not been altered.

DeathandTaxes has a good thread that I am following that can assist in making this a good case.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49854.msg832083#msg832083

I think the only reason payb.tc is attacking me is, he has a lot to lose, he is auctioning his debt, and he may have been falsely charged with Andrew.  dunno.  IMHO

I have a long time friend who has represented me before.  And would love to take this.  Could make him and BTC very big.  Just my opinion

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:36:13 AM

Has he indeed filed for Chapter 13?

If so, it would seem everybody is out of luck. And anyone bidding on the auction should be made aware of it.

Otherwise this thing will be passed around forevarrrr.

Freeway,

Don't take offense at attitudes. Your posts seem to have a ring of a kid going: Mommy, mommy, mommy. It causes headaches and people get tired of it.  Other people put time in on your behalf. You can't now complain they aren't doing enough or you want more.

Good Luck.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:39:20 AM

Did you find a lawyer that knows about Bitcoins?  Any law suit related to Bitcoins should be very interesting.  Could be ground breaking.

We are researching which is why it is taking me some time, and now I am just requesting whatever info here that may help.  I do not want to falsely represent anything.

Freeway (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:47:15 AM

Has he indeed filed for Chapter 13?

If so, it would seem everybody is out of luck. And anyone bidding on the auction should be made aware of it.

Otherwise this thing will be passed around forevarrrr.

Freeway,

Don't take offense at attitudes. Your posts seem to have a ring of a kid going: Mommy, mommy, mommy. It causes headaches and people get tired of it.  Other people put time in on your behalf. You can't now complain they aren't doing enough or you want more.

Good Luck.

Thank you.  I understand I have sounded bad at times, right now I am seriously gathering information.  I did play the little girl part to no avail, so now here I am.  It is all business.  The only way get Andrew to respond was to be the other way.  I am sorry, but i thought I would play the game.  Sorry I did.

There is no actual chp 13.  He said he was doing an online version of one with DollarTrader and payb.tc to reassure his creditors that he was not walking away.

DollarTrader has not responded to me, payb.tc is attacking me and shakaru is avoiding me. 

Shakaru - I know why.  I live down the street from him and we are friends with his family.  And he owes us around 7k, including 110bc.

payb.tc - he has the most to lose in the btc community.  And his debt is up for auction.  So??  I don't know?

DollarTrader - I think he is just watching..I would too

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: