Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkblock - "Barebones coin shaped by the community" [X11] No premine/IPO  (Read 23238 times)
Aliyah

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:35:42 AM

reserved.Hope you can give more info.
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:37:50 AM

"Coin Built up by the community" and the dickhead has an activity score of 8. Fuck you and your coin.

tell us... what hash renting site are you from?
xaznarrac

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

"Coin Built up by the community" and the dickhead has an activity score of 8. Fuck you and your coin.

Ever thought he may have a personal account and he made a new one for the name? Everyone does this.

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
tz

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:47:45 AM

Ever thought he may have a personal account and he made a new one for the name? Everyone does this.

oh really? that never came to mind. you are just another fucking idiot. Why would you create another account in order to launch a coin unless you don't fucking want everyone else to see who you are when you scam them? imbecile...
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:51:50 AM

oh really? that never came to mind. you are just another fucking idiot. Why would you create another account in order to launch a coin unless you don't fucking want everyone else to see who you are when you scam them? imbecile...

Why don't you keep in mind how almost everyone here screams SCAM if the dev goes offline for one day and start sending death threats ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
xaznarrac

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:54:01 AM

Why don't you keep in mind how almost everyone here screams SCAM if the dev goes offline for one day and start sending death threats ?

But how the fuck will the dev scam if no one has invested, There's no IPO or premine

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
tz

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:09:12 AM

But how the fuck will the dev scam if no one has invested, There's no IPO or premine

Imagine that the dev is actually the owner of a hash renting website. He launches a scam coin and people come to his website to rent hash in order to mine the that coin. Even if the coin makes it to an exchange, the prices too low to matter and the coin dies. This is irrelevant for the dev because his gain is not from the coin, but from the hash he rented to other people who mined that piece of shit coin.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:35:12 PM

SCAM

LOL COULD NOT RESIST  Grin

GOOD LUCK

UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:37:09 PM

Imagine that the dev is actually the owner of a hash renting website. He launches a scam coin and people come to his website to rent hash in order to mine the that coin. Even if the coin makes it to an exchange, the prices too low to matter and the coin dies. This is irrelevant for the dev because his gain is not from the coin, but from the hash he rented to other people who mined that piece of shit coin.

You need a tin foil hat.  If he was a hash slinger he would promise the world to get the max amount of idiots to rent hash.  This guy has no premine, no IPO, and won't take dontations.  I am 95% sure this is a shitcoin for many other logical reasons.  But your conspiracy theory is lame.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:56:42 PM

So lets get a the symbol and get the list of pools up on the OP

Launch is supposed to be 9am PST

So did ya talk to twoturtles? Ocminer/Supernova seems to want to be on the pool list. Did you talk to him dev?

Launching on time would be a very good thing for this coin. Are you on schedule?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Darkblock (OP)

Activity: 124

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:14:49 PM

Slight delay. Trying to get a pool up before launch.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:15:53 PM

x11 pool up before launch ?

UGETHIT

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:19:06 PM

Carsen Cocksucker I love the purple and green in your OP that was the first hint.  Your obsession with getting suchpool to run a pool for this was another hint.  Saying you want to remain anon, third hint.  And now the word is you used the same VPN to mask your IP.  It tracked back to your home town for the 6th time.  DUDE you are about as slick as 40 grit sandpaper you donkey.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:20:46 PM

Didn't twoturtles say hed help you out. He is a really talented guy. Super cool too. Have you talked to him. Like I said Ocminer said he wanted to be on the list.

What are these guys saying?

But you are doing great making sure you have a pool at launch. That makes the launch very fair. A coin like this always attracts good programmers when there is no premine and possibility of a scam.

Did you get the coin from a legit source?

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
yuemoon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:21:56 PM

dev, please set the countdown or correct launch time,
After the successful launch, there will be a short mine pools, thank you! 
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:22:36 PM

Looking forward to the launch Smiley.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:22:44 PM

Carsen Cocksucker I love the purple and green in your OP that was the first hint.  Your obsession with get suchpool to run a pool for this was another hint.  Saying you want to remain anon, third hint.  And now the word is you used the same VPN to mask your IP.  It tracked back to your home town for the 6th time.  DUDE you are about as slick as 40 grit sandpaper you donkey.

Same VPN service as usual.
Same shitty kiddy attitude towards being rejected.
Doesn't want to work, rather have the "community" build the coin.
Same impolite little punk on IRC

You definately hit the right nail Ugethit

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:23:48 PM

Carsen Cocksucker I love the purple and green in your OP that was the first hint.  Your obsession with get suchpool to run a pool for this was another hint.  Saying you want to remain anon, third hint.  And now the word is you used the same VPN to mask your IP.  It tracked back to your home town for the 6th time.  DUDE you are about as slick as 40 grit sandpaper you donkey.

i dont know man, I usually agree with you on stuff, but carson would have dressed this up a little more, plus he would have had some kind of premine or a way for him to profit.

Maybe you are right, but I am just not sure on this one. What do you think of my points?

You think the same VPN is enough? And how is he going to make money with this?

Darkblock (OP)

Activity: 124

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

That's my target. Going to ask for pool.mn.

You guys on suchpool irc are very rude people. Won't be dealing with you guys.

If you guys see any of my messages that that asshole kassado will post, it's because I was raging at them for being assholes.

I told them i'm not even going to touch the coin! I'm only here for development. I get absolutely nothing! No hidden premine!

I want ocminer to do code review though.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

He was in suchpool IRC running is mouth now he is in Bittrex chat running his mouth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: