Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkblock - "Barebones coin shaped by the community" [X11] No premine/IPO  (Read 23238 times)
mpalenciac

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

I'm not Carsen

2% PoS

Tweet to be added to bittrex guys!

Lol you think Bittrex is going to add your coin or any other coin without PoD again? Usecoin ring a bell?  Good luck getting listed on any high volume exchange without PoD. 

So you know I think PoD has no value.  But what I think doesn't matter.  If bittrex says they won't be adding coins without PoD anyone then I guess PoD does matter to them at least.  If you can manage to get on a high volume exchange without it grats.

Why are you FUDDING this coin? It has no premine, check the code since all you do is talk shit about every coin. who the fuck do you think you are, an internet cop or what?
Go fuck yourself you scammer/fudster, you're part of the P&D group that's fucking up every coin launch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:28:03 PM

I believe this is a carsen coin.  The dev can disprove it but he won't. Sorry that pisses you off.

It is cool that your questioning my motives.  Here is the thing,  I own 3% of this coin.  I mined 150000 coins.  If I was a scumbag P&D member I would be singing this coin's praises.  Instead I offer words of caution.  I don't think I am the coin police.  I just believe that every time a scam succeeds it takes money out of the miner's pocket.  Every time an investor loses money on a shitcoin that means less money for miners.  You need to start thinking about the big picture.  If scams and shitcoins are all the investor has to invest in they will simply stop investing period. Then where would you be?  You can talk all the shit you want about me.  It doesn't change the facts.  The market is dying.  The only solution is to get rid of scams and shitcoins. Sorry if that bothers you but I have just as much right to speak as anyone does about this coin.
bitrage42

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:30:12 PM

only windows?!
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:38:56 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:56:13 PM by UGETHIT

Usecoin was an ICO which is why it was added. If you didn't already know this, it costs 5 btc for that.

These guys here are trying to get a sponsored spot which guarantees the coin to be on the exchange.

Oh, and you also missed one other thing that Usecoin had that I don't have: A premine.

All the money in the world doesn't guarantee a spot on bittrex.  If they require PoD and you refuse I guess you don't get to play.  Word on the street is that's their plan going forward. Due to all the scams.  Required PoD for listing.  And btw I am guessing the dev got 33 blocks of this. Check the wallet that got block 1.  The first person to mine a block ended up mining 33 out of the first 63 minted.  The first person in is usually the dev.  I know the dev will pipe up on a sock puppet or someone else with a motive will say they got them not the dev.  I still believe it was the dev and I still believe that dev is carsen till he proves me wrong.
xaznarrac

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:45:00 PM

Dark block section added to my forum

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
Darkblock (OP)

Activity: 124

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:01:28 PM

Usecoin was an ICO which is why it was added. If you didn't already know this, it costs 5 btc for that.

These guys here are trying to get a sponsored spot which guarantees the coin to be on the exchange.

Oh, and you also missed one other thing that Usecoin had that I don't have: A premine.

All the money in the world doesn't guarantee a spot on bittrex.  If they require PoD and you refuse I guess you don't get to play.  Word on the street is that's their plan going forward. Due to all the scams.  Required PoD for listing.  And btw I am guessing the dev got 33 blocks of this. Check the wallet that got block 1.  The first person to mine a block ended up mining 33 out of the first 63 minted.  The first person in is usually the dev.  I know the dev will pipe up on a sock puppet or someone else with a motive will say they got them not the dev.  I still believe it was the dev and I still believe that dev is carsen till he proves me wrong.

Believe what you want Carsen "UGETHIT" Klous Smiley
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:09:36 PM

Fun reading for everyone.  Nightmare coin was carsen's last coin before this one.  Read post #96 where he claims he isn't carsen.  Then skip forward to post #262.  

If you take the time to read all the threads on carsen coins from the past you would know this one is his also.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

I'm scamming because I get exactly nothing? Seems legit.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:12:01 PM

I'm scamming because I get exactly nothing? Seems legit.

You keep saying that whore but you got 33 blocks and you know it.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

I believe this is a carsen coin.  The dev can disprove it but he won't. Sorry that pisses you off.

It is cool that your questioning my motives.  Here is the thing,  I own 3% of this coin.  I mined 150000 coins.  If I was a scumbag P&D member I would be singing this coin's praises.  Instead I offer words of caution.  I don't think I am the coin police.  I just believe that every time a scam succeeds it takes money out of the miner's pocket.  Every time an investor loses money on a shitcoin that means less money for miners.  You need to start thinking about the big picture.  If scams and shitcoins are all the investor has to invest in they will simply stop investing period. Then where would you be?  You can talk all the shit you want about me.  It doesn't change the facts.  The market is dying.  The only solution is to get rid of scams and shitcoins. Sorry if that bothers you but I have just as much right to speak as anyone does about this coin.

If you own that many of the coin, I kindly ask you to add a .05 BTC pledge to the list.

We CAN get on the exchange without a POD, all we need is the 3 BTC to get listed. Help us or the coin you mined will be worthless.

Join the community in this effort. I see you everywhere I go as I'm sure you see me. Let's work together here.

And it's not a carson coin. It would be way more obvious by now. But let's not have that stop us from working together.

It's a community coin, and that is US, so let's get this thing rolling. Just me and you can get a lot of people on board. A lot of people trust us.

We can make this into something. Help me out here, I could use it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:36:09 PM

If it turns out I was wrong then I will stop posting.  All the dev needs to do is prove he isn't carsen.  My offer still stands.  Convince the community your not carsen with a 5 of 5 PoD and I give you 75000 coins.  If you don't want them I will have a promoter do a give away of 75000 coins with them.  The other 75000 of them I will give to a promoter to help this coin fly.  

Now dev how can you turn this offer down?  Even if you don't want the coin don't you want them for your coin's community?  150000 coins for promotion and giveaways will help this coin out right?
mpalenciac

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:40:57 PM

I believe this is a carsen coin.  The dev can disprove it but he won't. Sorry that pisses you off.

It is cool that your questioning my motives.  Here is the thing,  I own 3% of this coin.  I mined 150000 coins.  If I was a scumbag P&D member I would be singing this coin's praises.  Instead I offer words of caution.  I don't think I am the coin police.  I just believe that every time a scam succeeds it takes money out of the miner's pocket.  Every time an investor loses money on a shitcoin that means less money for miners.  You need to start thinking about the big picture.  If scams and shitcoins are all the investor has to invest in they will simply stop investing period. Then where would you be?  You can talk all the shit you want about me.  It doesn't change the facts.  The market is dying.  The only solution is to get rid of scams and shitcoins. Sorry if that bothers you but I have just as much right to speak as anyone does about this coin.

If you own that many of the coin, I kindly ask you to add a .05 BTC pledge to the list.

We CAN get on the exchange without a POD, all we need is the 3 BTC to get listed. Help us or the coin you mined will be worthless.

Join the community in this effort. I see you everywhere I go as I'm sure you see me. Let's work together here.

And it's not a carson coin. It would be way more obvious by now. But let's not have that stop us from working together.

It's a community coin, and that is US, so let's get this thing rolling. Just me and you can get a lot of people on board. A lot of people trust us.

We can make this into something. Help me out here, I could use it.

UGETHIT you're lying and you know it, it just doesn't make any sense at all. If you really think this is a SCAM then why do you hold so many coins?. BTW I'm holding a large amount of coins, I mined since launch at minerpools and am bagholding big time.
You've got some serious issues man, POD doesn't guarantee anything, just check out some of the coins with POD devs.
This coin doesn't have premine, it doesn't have an ICO, just GTFO since you're a broke ass with no coins and nothing better to do but hate on everyone and bash every single coin ann out there.
Get a life, get a girlfriend, boyfriend, goat, whatever you like.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:43:39 PM

If it turns out I was wrong then I will stop posting.  All the dev needs to do is prove he isn't carsen.  My offer still stands.  Convince the community your not carsen with a 5 of 5 PoD and I give you 75000 coins.  If you don't want them I will have a promoter do a give away of 75000 coins with them.  The other 75000 of them I will give to a promoter to help this coin fly.  

Now dev how can you turn this offer down?  Even if you don't want the coin don't you want them for your coin's community?  150000 coins for promotion and giveaways will help this coin out right?

If you want me to do PoD so badly, you fill up the rest of the btc needed to have it listed on Bittrex.

It has to be in escrow before I even do the PoD.

That's another 2.8325 btc. Once it's in escrow, you're set.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:44:04 PM

I do have 150000 coins on 2 wallets I will combine them to 1 then ship them back to the other to prove it dickbag.  You will be able to see it on the chain in the next 5 mins or so.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:48:32 PM

If you want me to do PoD so badly, you fill up the rest of the btc needed to have it listed on Bittrex.

It has to be in escrow before I even do the PoD.

That's another 2.8325 btc. Once it's in escrow, you're set.

Are you on drugs? I just offered your community 150000 coins for promotion and you ask me to give 2.8325 btc to a coin I would have no stake in to get it listed?
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:50:32 PM

Are all your posts on drugs?

If you can't do this, then I don't see why I have to do a PoD analysis.

So if you want me to do it, then you put in something. You're the only one who wants it.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

Are all your posts on drugs?

If you can't do this, then I don't see why I have to do a PoD analysis.

So if you want me to do it, then you put in something. You're the only one who wants it.

I am putting up 3% of the coin to promote it dickbag.

I just combined my 2 wallets to one then sent it back to the other to prove I have 150000 coins.  mpalenciac is full of shit he said I didn't have 150000 coins and I proved I did. Now mpalenciac why don't you go work out.  You will need you get those muscle strong to hold that big bag of shitcoin you got.  

You know why I will give them all away?  Because they are worthless.  And if it turns out I was wrong then I don't deserve to profit from them. I need to give them away to make it up to this so called community.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:01:21 PM

Give away your coins. I don't care.

I won't do the PoD and my answer is final unless you could cough up the rest of the bitcoin.

This is the last time i'll respond to this.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:02:23 PM

Give away your coins. I don't care.

I won't do the PoD and my answer is final unless you could cough up the rest of the bitcoin.

This is the last time i'll respond to this.

Looks like you lose again then carsen.  PoD is free.  If you did it and proved you weren't carsen I am sure those 150000 coins for promotion and a giveaway would get you on bittrex.  But we all know that isn't going to happen.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:05:39 PM

He's not Carsen bruh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: