Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:13:20 PM

The dev being offline all the time does not help this coin....

What help do you actually expect? I mean what dev can do? Maybe you need a hug?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

What happened with PoD from Cryptoasian?

2 days after ICO was listed on bittrex
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:59:57 PM

Essex343, any chance of getting the code peer reviewed? That should actually stop some of the criticism being levelled.

+1, just post some piece of codes not all of them to avoid clone.

We've started to develop the concept of ClusterCoin not that long ago. You may see in the white paper what we are going deliver and you must understand how promising, ambitious and complicated this project is. At this very moment we are not ready to publish parts of the code as it is not ready for the release. Those of you who are familiar with C++ development probably realize that developers don`t just jump into coding of complicated projects. Careful planning and prior modelling must take place before that. ClusterCoin main idea is to divide block chain into GEO clusters is well understood but still needed to be modelled prior to implementation. As for now we are exploring how system behaves in user-populated environment when two or more GEO clusters are present. We use MatLab to model this situation. Modelling is crucial to make sure the whole ClusterCoin network will be stable in future
Um, so what changes were you asking people to review during the ICO period? I am sorry to sound harsh (and no not spread FUD), if all you have got is "look at the whitepaper" then its no good considering you are not really that far into development. Why even do an ICO when you are not that much far into development becomes rather questionable. Matlab modelling is more like the PoC stage of SDLC ie the coin is very far from being released, isnt?

Has anyone taken a look at what happened to USECOIN - after that Bittrex fiasco it's pretty imperative for anyone holding this coin to get more solid evidence this guy's a serious developer with serious intentions.

Code reviews and POD (by cryptoasian or something equivalent) are really essential right now, or you dont have much security (not that these provide 100% security either - nothing does). Buyer beware - it's a jungle out there.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

Yeah where is the PoD, this has been asked many times now...
balk

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:19:07 PM

There are currently no rewards for mining so why would anyone mine other than the dev to keep the blockchain running?..when rewards are being paid if the price is at 2500sats then there would be a total of .1btc available between all miners per day..36million coins available to be mined but it will take 23 years.i took a gamble buying in even though the maths dont add up as sometimes crazy things happen in crypto world.i have since sold at a 10% loss as i cant see the blockchain holding out...
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:30:24 PM

Success criteria is already MET when 20% of coins are SOLD.

Can someone inform Bittrex to double check this too? Because waiting for the 3rd day for the coins to be released smells FISHY.

The dev gets the ICO funds, and we will never see this updated again if that happens. Shocked

Maybe another USECoin strategy in the making.
GamingUnleashed

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:44:08 PM

their is still over 4 days until mining will kick in by the looks of it 6308 blocks till 13000 when coin rewards start @~1 min per block ~105 hrs
ekdromoi

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:55:22 PM

Yeah where is the PoD, this has been asked many times now...
+1 ?

read this, clustercoin is in a list of like 20 coins waiting for PoD. took cryptoasian 2 days to get back to dev after he requested, although maybe dev knew cryptoasian was swamped and requested PoD as a publicity stunt.

https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/502803349595758592
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:05:28 PM

The dev being offline all the time does not help this coin....

What help do you actually expect? I mean what dev can do? Maybe you need a hug?
What can the dev do? And you are offering dev for hire? Damage control to be online at least would be allready something
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:11:26 PM

bittrex should refund us and not give the money to the scammy dev

Did you read the terms of the ICO before you "invested"?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:21:14 PM

Dev there are only 2 reasons for the current situation and I would like your thoughts on it .

1. Market being manipulated to get people to sell cheap then pumped and dumped. So this is a dump pump dump.

2. You purchased ICO coins to drum up interest. You would invest your own BTC for coins which you would get anyway at the end but you also could dump the extra coins for additional BTC. You would dump at any price because it is all gravy.

Thoughs?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:25:10 PM

The difference with USE coin is that USE was not hosted by Bittrex so they had no way to enforce the burning of the extra coins.  In this case it was hosted on Bittrex, but I have to say the thought crossed my mind that maybe they are shorting the extra 3.5M coins before burning them.  Do we have any verification from Bittrex that they destroyed the extra coins?
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:01:35 PM

Cleared some flood and fud

Sorry for the delay

Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:16:16 PM

Dev there are only 2 reasons for the current situation and I would like your thoughts on it .

1. Market being manipulated to get people to sell cheap then pumped and dumped. So this is a dump pump dump.

2. You purchased ICO coins to drum up interest. You would invest your own BTC for coins which you would get anyway at the end but you also could dump the extra coins for additional BTC. You would dump at any price because it is all gravy.

Thoughs?

I did not buy any CLSTR.
I seriously don't understand why would anybody buy coins for 10k to sell em for 5k in an hour. It doesn't make any sence to me.. ClusterCoin white paper and road  map were published before ICO even started. And I didn't change em since I first announced ClusterCoin Project here.

As for the project - we will never abandon it. Me and my buddies here who's developing ClusterCoin decided to quit our good paying jobs at Misys to dedicate ourselves to this project as we truly believe in it. ClusterCoin is the next step in crypto. At least its what I think about it

ICO Dude

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:20:22 PM

Sorry for the delay

Thank GOD for the moderated thread

These FUDsters have no decency what so ever
ekdromoi

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:54:33 PM

Sorry for the delay

Time to start getting active on the clustercoin twitter man, keep us up to date
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:07:27 PM

Thoughs?

I did not buy any CLSTR.
I seriously don't understand why would anybody buy coins for 10k to sell em for 5k in an hour. It doesn't make any sence to me.. ClusterCoin white paper and road  map were published before ICO even started. And I didn't change em since I first announced ClusterCoin Project here.

As for the project - we will never abandon it. Me and my buddies here who's developing ClusterCoin decided to quit our good paying jobs at Misys to dedicate ourselves to this project as we truly believe in it. ClusterCoin is the next step in crypto. At least its what I think about it

This is the answer i like.

Now i think if you had started with responding to some the the legit questions, normal ICO buyers would have helped out with the FUD. But you decided to distance yourself whereas you could have reassured us. Anyways there isnt much you can do about this now.

Moving forward i think more communication about what you are doing currently for the development and being more active on the thread will help out the coin greatly.

As you have stated a few times there are 4 devs, what are their BTT handles and if they dont have one why not?

Additionally would you be willing to say get 100BTC from Bittrex in a day then have the 250BTC wait till the first test is done on the 9th of Sep? Im sure Bittrex would allow it if you asked. By doing this you will instill trust and restore our confidence in the coin thus moving the price back to hopefully 10k sats and fuck over the manipulators?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:26:16 PM

now this is what I'm talking about wow its nice to be able to read through the thread and only read productive comments

good job dev Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

The difference with USE coin is that USE was not hosted by Bittrex so they had no way to enforce the burning of the extra coins.  In this case it was hosted on Bittrex, but I have to say the thought crossed my mind that maybe they are shorting the extra 3.5M coins before burning them.  Do we have any verification from Bittrex that they destroyed the extra coins?

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:50:44 PM

People need to calm down and respect the timelines laid out; we are only human Wink and we have an escrow period for the sole purpose of making sure the right things happen and are audited.  Please be patient.  That said, we have burned the coins - feel free to monitor this address till the end of time...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,

If the Dev asked you to only release 100BTC then release the other 250BTC a few weeks after would you accommodate that?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: