Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:02:22 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 04:47:02 PM by Essex343

I would like to comment on the whole situation regarding scam accusations.

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

Thank you for your understanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:14:12 PM

Could you SUBMIT and process the Proof of Developer so they can STOP?!
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:15:45 PM

I've sent my details to CryptoAsian. Waiting for his reply

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:22:41 PM

When, precisely when, did you send your details to CryptoAsian.

Your records will give you an exact time.

What was that time?
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:27:15 PM

When, precisely when, did you send your details to CryptoAsian.

Your records will give you an exact time.

What was that time?

I sent him request twice. He missed my first letter and responded on the second one two days ago with the application form. Me and other team members filled it and sent him reply today. Sorry for all the delays but I`m forced to sit here and keep an eye on the spam instead of doing something usefull.

cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:28:14 PM

There is no reason for a dump here.  The dev already has 350btc.  He just has to deliver. 
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

There is no reason for a dump here.  The dev already has 350btc.  He just has to deliver. 

Not yet, Bittrex holds em

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
zmizmi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:49:38 PM

I propose the following
Everyone invested to email bittrex and force them to change the terms so that escrow funds aren't released until POD is completed
I am doing a draft email now
PM if you want to copy mine
Without POD dev should not get a penny to reassure investors

Im tweeting!
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

I propose the following
Everyone invested to email bittrex and force them to change the terms so that escrow funds aren't released until POD is completed

We have agreed with Bittrex that the coins will not be released before we get the POD, so you don`t need to worry about that.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:20:02 PM

I propose the following

We have agreed with Bittrex that the coins will not be released before we get the POD, so you don`t need to worry about that.

Why you delete posts?
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:20:43 PM

Zmizmi you just wasted 2 hours of my life and your life. Neither of us don`t need that to continue so I will answer you one last time:

We have nothing to do with USE. Please stop this pointless spam.

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:22:24 PM

Not yet, Bittrex holds em

lol ...OC are you in?
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

This is not a direct insult but take it as you want. Here's the problem:

"Knowing about recent frauds, we decided to make this coin as transparent as possible and instead of posting Source Code at the last moment before the launch - we decided to use our proprietary launch scheme. We are launching coin with premine in 1st block, and 0 block rewards during the ICO stage. You will have a whole ICO period to inspect the source code and make reasonable decisions about your investments.  

https://github.com/ClusterCoin/ClusterCoin"

As looked up by ocminer thats just a copy clone code with nothing new added. So what was the plan there?

No changes occurred in last 8 days. While there was been a lot of "spam" there should be some progress right?

I have posted twice and thrice asking you the reason for wanting funding for a coin which doesn't even has a PoC. There hasn't been none. Do you really think people should pay 350 BTC for an "idea?"

Lastly, I have asked and been +4 supported that you post a video of your MATLAB simulation. You have ignored that post too. So while we get development is difficult but this kind of things are sketchy.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:24:43 PM

Zmizmi you just wasted 2 hours of my life and your life. Neither of us don`t need that to continue so I will answer you one last time:

We have nothing to do with USE. Please stop this pointless spam.

hey dev. is this you? https://twitter.com/IshmaelEssex

maybe you could tweet on it and prove that this BCT account was really yours back since Nov 13?  Just trying to clear fud man, you can delete stuff all day, but it doesn't change the fact that people are questioning you and your coin.

thanks!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:42:42 PM

I propose the following

+1

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:46:10 PM

"Knowing about recent frauds, we decided to make this coin as transparent as possible and instead of posting Source Code at the last moment before the launch - we decided to use our proprietary launch scheme. We are launching coin with premine in 1st block, and 0 block rewards during the ICO stage. You will have a whole ICO period to inspect the source code and make reasonable decisions about your investments.  

As looked up by ocminer thats just a copy clone code with nothing new added. So what was the plan there?

No changes occurred in last 8 days. While there was been a lot of "spam" there should be some progress right?

I have posted twice and thrice asking you the reason for wanting funding for a coin which doesn't even has a PoC. There hasn't been none. Do you really think people should pay 350 BTC for an "idea?"

Lastly, I have asked and been +4 supported that you post a video of your MATLAB simulation. You have ignored that post too. So while we get development is difficult but this kind of things are sketchy.

Yes, it is no secret that we didn't implement any of the features that we are planning to do. For now the code is still a fork of bitcoin. We are open about this and before the ICO we have posted the approximate timeline. We will not deliver any significant updates in the following few days.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

Oh go away would you!

You have let everyone know what your opinion is, so leave it there Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:48:05 PM

Richie Lai (Bittrex)
Aug 24 10:34

We have already agreed for PoD to be completed before releasing the funds.

Thanks,
Richie

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:51:43 PM

I think we should allow the dev to complete the POD and just give him time to do it, everyone needs to take a chill pill. It was you, a lot of people who bought into the coin who panicked and dumped the price to oblivion. You should know better than to fall for P&D groups and their scammy FUDS against every single coin posted.
Give the man time, he's doing what he's supposed to do.
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

Yes, it is no secret that we didn't implement any of the features that we are planning to do. For now the code is still a fork of bitcoin. We are open about this and before the ICO we have posted the approximate timeline. We will not deliver any significant updates in the following few days.
No you werent clear, the whole "we post our code here" was to gain people's trust. While people were aware of the coin being "in development", whats unexpected is the fact the code you posted is the vanilla code with no branches or public activity.

Again, it is not a big deal if you can share a video of your Matlab simulation/WIP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: