Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:36:11 PM

it was on the bittrex chat taken from IRC

Lol if it's actually true that they said that. I still don't think it's enough for a refund. The onus was on the investors to research the probability of the tech working before we invested.
If the market re-opens with PoD, I still don't believe that the price will rebound. People are tired of this coin and lack of meaningful developments.

if the tech won't work we were misleaded. or bittrex can do ipo again to see who wants in and who wants out

I'd love to believe that, but we can't get Bittrex to go ahead when the coin 'functionally' works. I would love more than anything for a refund. Picked up a LOT at ~3000.. But if this PoD does work, the price will stagnate, because functionally, the coin is nothing but promises and the market sees that.
ICO Dude

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:40:52 PM

its funny how FUD suddenly stopped when CLSTR/BTC market got frozen on bittrex
mothermole1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:51:26 PM

@Essex dev. What's the ETA on PoD?
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Ive sent all the details required for POD to CryptoAsian. I am waiting for his reply now

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

I would like to comment on the whole situation regarding scam accusations.

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

Thank you for your understanding.
Why did not you react relative to FUDs for 48 hours.
I've invested 10 BTC and now I've 2 or 3BTC.You must find Appropriate response before this event.
Accept that you were frightened and you're the culprit.  Embarrassed

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:04:37 PM

Ive sent all the details required for POD to CryptoAsian. I am waiting for his reply now

will you not share your identity to him. face to face chat also show the code to him

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
mothermole1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:09:06 PM

I would like to comment on the whole situation regarding scam accusations.

The plan was to offer 7m coins and let the market decide how much coins will be bought. However, some people have demanded to abolish this approach and limit the supply by destroying coins. 3.5m coins were destroyed shortly after. 14 hours before the ICO end we have asked Bittrex to destroy additional 1.5m coins as we were concerned about the potential last minute hype. However, this was not coordinated properly and the coins were not destroyed. To our surprise, last minute hype happened and the ICO was sold out. This is not necessarily bad, however it created a situation that many investors bought into the ICO hoping for the price to rise immediately after which didn’t happen.

We would like to remind everyone that the ICO was about selling a stake in our ClusterCoin idea, which we still have to develop. It was not about making a quick buck for ICO investors and we are thankful to those that believe in the idea. We are committed to realize our plan but it needs time and the things cannot be done in 1 or 2 days as some of you are demanding. Moreover, the current scam accusations are making it harder to focus on the development as a lot of time is devoted to read and clean the mess that is going on. Please, let us develop the coin and put aside groundless accusations. It is not easy to deliver a plan we have set forth and by no means is it a sure thing. However, the current situation is making it much more difficult If you have invested in the coin because you like the idea please be patient, we will release updates as they become available. Any posts that are not development related will be moderated.

Thank you for your understanding.
Why did not you react relative to FUDs for 48 hours.
I've invested 10 BTC and now I've 2 or 3BTC.You must find Appropriate response before this event.
Accept that you were frightened and you're the culprit.  Embarrassed

I agree mostly. What's annoying is that the team behind Sys who had a very similar launch were totally active for the last week. Hundreds of BTC-Talk posts.. Tweets, IRC, you name it. Whereas here....... There has been I'm sure everyone will agree a big lack of communication. Even simple stuff like, who's account you're using, tweeting some comforting information. @Danosphere and @SnipSnoop over in the Syscoin thread would bend over backwards to prove how legit they are.. Hell, they even linked their Facebook profiles on their website. Whereas here.... Who are you Essex? Where is your Facebook account? Where are the videos of the dev work? I'm not calling you a liar, but you aren't doing much to convince people of the merit of your word.
These days, a good logo and an awesome whitepaper don't sell units. Confidence and whales do. No matter how much you want to rise above speculative comments in this thread. That is what the people want to restore confidence in YOUR product.
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:14:43 PM

will you not share your identity to him. face to face chat also show the code to him

I already did share my identity to him. And I don't mind having a video chat via skype

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:26:09 PM

zmi zmi your posts do not help. we understand you maybe hurt from what has happened but let the situation play out. if dev is legit then great if not bittrex should refund investors.

please so no big cap posts.

i hope they can verify the tech.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
mothermole1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:28:56 PM

zmi zmi your posts do not help. we understand you maybe hurt from what has happened but let the situation play out. if dev is legit then great if not bittrex should refund investors.

please so no big cap posts.

i hope they can verify the tech.

Agreed... All I want is a speedy resolution to all of this.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

honestly my advice would be to scrap the coin. there has been so much crap on the coin even if it is launched and tech is out it would be a waste of btc and time for you dev. we do not know how much you have invested in this but subtract it from the ipo and give the rest back

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
frohlocke

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:38:56 PM

Could this issue regarding Ishmael Essex not be solved?
mothermole1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:40:32 PM

Agreed. Can you tweet please dev?
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:41:24 PM

pod will resolve it but im worried about the coins future. if dev chose another plan and did another ipo im sure his credibility will be sky high for next venture. ofcourse some have lost but many would just lose more

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:42:30 PM

zmi zmi you had your say this is so annoying

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:45:51 PM

pod will resolve it but im worried about the coins future. if dev chose another plan and did another ipo im sure his credibility will be sky high for next venture. ofcourse some have lost but many would just lose more

Don't worry about ClusterCoins future. We are pretty confident we can get it done and 1 second block time will be a new standard in crypto

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:51:08 PM

Don't worry about ClusterCoins future. We are pretty confident we can get it done and 1 second block time will be a new standard in crypto

ofcourse im worried i am invested in your coin. the ipo should not have gone the way it should. people have lost alot.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:53:33 PM

De-listed from Bittrex? I dont see it on Bittrex?
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:58:49 PM

De-listed from Bittrex? I dont see it on Bittrex?

Bittrex guys decided to freeze the market until POD is complete. I am currently waiting for CryptoAsians reply to my email where I've sent him all my personal info

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:15:29 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 11:32:49 PM by sdersdf2

Market frozen pending PoD, all open orders have been cancelled.
  • Dev does not get POD? Refund = 10k.

• Dev does get POD? Price rises in time = 10k will hit for sure.

Why did you guys sell at 2k? Fckng retarded if you ask me.

I think it's because CLSTR is only obligated to deliver a basic, functioning wallet and block explorer to get the ICO escrow and not much else is expected by the market from the "dev" team beyond that.

The POD could change things dramatically, to whatever extent it changes the market's assessment of who these "devs" are, what they've done in the past and what they might be capable of.

For now the assessment is: Not much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: