Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptom3ta

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:14:35 AM

@ DEV

If you got the PoD and the BTC's it would be a big step to set a Buywall @ ICO Price to show there is no scam and all investors can trust u.

What about my Idea?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:20:16 AM

So from the investors perspective, they don't want the Dev to get the 350 BTC even thought people chose willingly to purchase at the ICO price.

From the Dev's perspective, he wants the 350 BTC as she/he has almost met the ICO terms set out by bittrex.

Now Dev, you have an opportunity to negotiate with these guys and only take a small portion of the BTC from bittrex as and when you need to pay for the development. I'm sure this can be negotiated with Bittrex.

The only reason people are fudding is because no matter how you look at this, something has gone very wrong, be it fudders and silly dumpers, or someone with some inside knowledge knocking the price down.

I would ask you to look at this out side your bubble for a few mins and see how you would feel.

I am not an investor in this coin, just watching.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:24:23 AM

@ DEV

If you got the PoD and the BTC's it would be a big step to set a Buywall @ ICO Price to show there is no scam and all investors can trust u.

What about my Idea?

The problem is that if I say YES - everyone will scream that we telling so just to get BTC. If I refuse - everyone will tell that we are greedy. There is no way to answer this kind of question, so I will only say that we will consider it.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:29:44 AM

dev should hire someone to moderate the thread while he codes. your spending far too much time on here when you could be coding. fud will always be here.
cryptom3ta

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:31:11 AM

Of my point of view you could set this buywall and everyone could sell who is not sure about Clustercoin. All others got the chance to help your project to continue growing.

The main thing, noone can scream Scam anymore, everyone got a chance to decide ...
burnfat

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:33:30 AM

@ DEV

What about my Idea?

The problem is that if I say YES - everyone will scream that we telling so just to get BTC. If I refuse - everyone will tell that we are greedy. There is no way to answer this kind of question, so I will only say that we will consider it.

Very smart. I would say if you get 350btc from bittrex, which i think definitely will, you deserve it. You beat your investors.
Changeispermanent

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:52:54 AM

Of my point of view you could set this buywall and everyone could sell who is not sure about Clustercoin. All others got the chance to help your project to continue growing.

The main thing, noone can scream Scam anymore, everyone got a chance to decide ...

Totally agree +10.

Developer will get more CLSTR for future development. (If he stays and does not run away with BTC). This will also show that Developer trusts his coin.

Investors who do not trust the developer will get their BTC back.

Those who trust the developer will hold untill he delivers the promised features and till the price of the CLSTR goes above 10K.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:33:11 AM

dev, I have an eye on you!

unless you're Liam Neeson, I don't think he's worried Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:45:27 AM

Totally agree +10.

Developer will get more CLSTR for future development. (If he stays and does not run away with BTC). This will also show that Developer trusts his coin.

Those who trust the developer will hold untill he delivers the promised features and till the price of the CLSTR goes above 10K.

If anything, bittrex is the one that needs to set the buywall with that btc, not essex343.
marc.xxx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:05:27 PM

DEV, you have 24 hours until I reveal who you are, I found you on facebook.
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

DEV, you have 24 hours until I reveal who you are, I found you on facebook.

Its not true and you know it
I don't use facebook, it sucks

jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:07:12 PM

but we are really have intention to develop this coin.

why does the dev talk like hes chinese but hes from london
neozen

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:07:30 PM

unmoderated topic post here....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754555.80
rafetaz

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:17:57 PM

but we are really have intention to develop this coin.

why does the dev talk like hes chinese but hes from london

He never said that he was from London, he said that he lives in London.....
vnhat

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:18:08 PM

Somebody mentioned the same thing I was saying on IRC:

Just ask yourself this question:"If you were the dev behind CLSTR and you see this mess, what would you do?". Just be reasonable. If you are an honest guy you would probably say "well, if people do not trust me or the project anymore I don't want their money" or maybe "get the btc in parts while development progresses in time to gain trust". But the dev does want to even think about a step towards the investors. He is just worried about getting the BTC Smiley Think...

why dev to delete this post, I wonder?  Angry
iarsenaux

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:48:37 PM

Bittrex conditions are unmet so they need to return ng funds of the investors. 

-what's wrong with this message that you had to delete it?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:53:37 PM

Bittrex conditions are unmet so they need to return ng funds of the investors. 

-what's wrong with this message that you had to delete it?

He deletes everything that implies of returning the funds or bittrex keeping them.

Just like he deleted this:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Totally agree +10.

If anything, bittrex is the one that needs to set the buywall with that btc, not essex343.
neozen

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:16:38 PM

if bittrex refund ICO to investor they get fee transaction 0.25% of 350BTC..
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:06:19 PM

* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet and block explorer
* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

So, since the 3 days have passed, why was there no refund by bittrex?
Kikyca

Activity: 238

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:49:27 PM

Are there any news about refund or something? I havent been here for 2 days so if someone could exolain a situation a bit... I saw that trading and wallet are disabled do the Pod issue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: