Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:47:45 AM

Developer met the terms of the agreement and everyone wants bittrex to go back on their word as escrow?  Theirs two sides to this....  one... you lost money and don't want the developer to get paid and believe the right thing is for bittrex to back out on their agreement reached keeping trust to some or all who lost out.   Two...  You had no involvement and realize if the dev met the terms of the agreement then not releasing escrow funds to the developer is dishonest and destroys everyones trust in the exchange.  From a business and/or moral standpoint which makes more sense?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:52:27 AM

why has the DEV stopped deleting posts? did he get bored?
Good question.

Scenario 1: Dev is not even trying anymore because he only needs to get PoD to get the funds. So his main concern is not this thread anymore but the PoD procedure. After he gets the funds this thread will be closed and the investors will panic sell all CLSTR.

Scenario 2: Dev is fed up with all the FUD and accusations going on lately. He is trying to get the PoD first so he can prove that he is legit. After PoD he comes back and says something like "See, I have all the BTC now AND I am still here. Stop the FUD and let us go to work". Work is continued. People first panic sell when the market opens because they just don't care anymore. After a while the price will rise again when the dev actually delivers.

Now, choose your scenario and act accordingly Wink It is still a gamble IMO. But I choose the first scenario. This will hurt a lot of people. Hope I am wrong.
atrostophe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Developer met the terms of the agreement and everyone wants bittrex to go back on their word as escrow?  Theirs two sides to this....  one... you lost money and don't want the developer to get paid and believe the right thing is for bittrex to back out on their agreement reached keeping trust to some or all who lost out.   Two...  You had no involvement and realize if the dev met the terms of the agreement then not releasing escrow funds to the developer is dishonest and destroys everyones trust in the exchange.  From a business and/or moral standpoint which makes more sense?

equally though if bittrex do give back the funds to everyone thier reputation will go up and send out a message to people attempting to scam that its harder than they think, there are more traders than devs and i think that the damage for bittrex will be greater if they go against the traders
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:00:14 AM

Jordan Belfort has said the words like what you said,

do you know who is Jordan Belfort? A SCAM

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
omgbossis21

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:03:20 AM

equally though if bittrex do give back the funds to everyone thier reputation will go up and send out a message to people attempting to scam that its harder than they think, there are more traders than devs and i think that the damage for bittrex will be greater if they go against the traders

The only damage giving the dev the escrow really does is to those involved vs breaking an agreement they made and essentially ruining their reputation with everyone else.  I'm just an outsider here and even though its really lose lose for bittrex potentially losing their "trust" with everybody has a much greater risk because they can just change the terms of a deal anytime they want?  The terms seem as though they have been clear from the start and basically those terms are they meet what 90% of garbage coins development do (and obviously good ones).
atrostophe

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

+1 that made me laugh haha
omgbossis21

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:04:16 AM

The wolf of wall street guy?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:20:48 AM

DEV ACCOUNT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133160  Can you guys go to IRC to tell RICHIE/RAMI, he is offline for almost 1 day, maybe run off. Let bittrex hold the money tightly.

I will go out now. TKS

webchat.freenode.net  #bittrex
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

If there are refunds how is bittrex going to handle this? I mean early dumpers lost their coin? People who sold below 10k sat lost their investment?

What about those who bought below 10k sat , will bittrex buy their coin at 10k sat still?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:55:00 AM

If there are refunds how is bittrex going to handle this? I mean early dumpers lost their coin? People who sold below 10k sat lost their investment?

What about those who bought below 10k sat , will bittrex buy their coin at 10k sat still?

If no refund, everyone except the scammer dev will lose, bittrex will lose many customers. And Bittrex will set a 350 btc buy order to refund.
marc.xxx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:26:20 AM

Bittrex is scam exchange that people should avoid.

Cryptsy is better.
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

Hello!
Sorry for not deleting the FUD here but it seems pointless right now since the market is frozen and the FUD will not harm the price. When market is back online I will continue moderating this thread.

Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline

I would like to assure those of you who are in doubt: am not going anywhere, ClusterCoin is the project that I've decided to dedicate my life to

burnfat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:36:51 AM

Hello!
Sorry for not deleting the FUD here but it seems pointless right now since the market is frozen and the FUD will not harm the price. When market is back online I will continue moderating this thread.

Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline

I would like to assure those of you who are in doubt: am not going anywhere, ClusterCoin is the project that I've decided to dedicate my life to

"Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline"

So, you are doing nothing right now. You wait to get the money and then tell us "sorry, it is too complicated, and we cannot implement it", isn't it?
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:45:50 AM

Hello!

"Until then I decided to entirely dedicate myself to ClusterCoin development to make sure we keep up to the project timeline"

So, you are doing nothing right now. You wait to get the money and then tell us "sorry, it is too complicated, and we cannot implement it", isn't it?

I am pretty confident that we will succeed
I am not seeing any reason I would say that since nothing there seem to be "too complicated"

cryptom3ta

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:49:33 AM

Would be nice to see some new features or anything else of environment, because till now exactly nothing happend!
marc.xxx

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:58:24 AM

tell us the deadline!
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:59:26 AM

Would be nice to see some new features or anything else of environment, because till now exactly nothing happend!

All releases are scheduled to our timeline that you may find at http://clustercoin.org (which is unchanged since the beginning of ICO)

marc.xxx

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:07:10 PM

I have to admit I DID NOT INVEST MUCH! 1 btc at price 60.

I cannot understand why people who invested high amounts do not led s.th. happen!

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:07:52 PM

All releases are scheduled to our timeline that you may find at http://clustercoin.org (which is unchanged since the beginning of ICO)

Why don't you Tweet with your twitter account as requested by many others to prove that you didn't buy this BCT account? Smiley Takes you 30 secs of your time. There is not a single reason you could give for not doing this to reassure people that you don't lie.
marc.xxx

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:14:31 PM

Stop making sexual comments. The dev does not deserve this.
He is human, humans make mistakes, we should give him a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: