Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

LOL.  This will be the end of CryptoAsian, and probably of Bittrex too.

Oh well.
Well, if the guy turns out to be a scammer indeed, CryptoAsian can say bye bye to his PoD business.

Bittrex on the other hand will lose a lot of its users to the new Mintpal.

Same here, if this scams out.  And, he runs with the money.  Mintpal here I come.  They will be the new, top tier exchange.  Stay firm and strong.  Don't support bittrex, if they aid scammers.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

Oh well.
Well, if the guy turns out to be a scammer indeed, CryptoAsian can say bye bye to his PoD business.

Seriously you guys, get a grip.

This will be the end of CryptoAsian? Of Bittrex?

Give me a break.

OK, instead of making silly comments, lets do this.

What are the reasons, no not reasons, proof that we can provide Bittrex, to give them what they need to stop the release of the BTC to the clusterfuck dev.

So, Bittrex goes to the Clusterfuck dev and says hey, were not giving you the BTC because of this proof we have that you are a scammer:

etc.

We have a lot of stuff being said so far, and some accounts that were made at the same time as hundreds or thousands of others. They were in the same giveaway threads of other known scammers. That is enough for me to assume that the Clusterfuck dev is a scammer.

But this is not enough for an escrow to break their part of the deal.

This is why I'm convinced that Bittrex will release the BTC to him because they can't just tell the guy sorry, because of the reasons stated above we are not giving you the BTC.

I'm all ears if you got more to go on. I want my 2 BTC back too.

Help me out here. I'll be the first one pasting this proof all over the forum and organizing a petition to send to Bittrex demanding them to give the BTC back to us.

But so far, all I've seen is the fact that we invested in thin air, with shitty terms, that will probably be met.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT

If you got something good, and Bittrex ignores it, yes that would be very bad for them.

But from what I can see, we don't have any proof, real proof, actionable proof, that can be used to actually save us.

So what do we have that we can put together and send Bittrex? Tell me?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

LOL.  This will be the end of CryptoAsian, and probably of Bittrex too.

Oh well.

Give me a break.

What are the reasons, no not reasons, proof that we can provide Bittrex, to give them what they need to stop the release of the BTC to the clusterfuck dev.

So, Bittrex goes to the Clusterfuck dev and says hey, were not giving you the BTC because of this proof we have that you are a scammer:

etc.

We have a lot of stuff being said so far, and some accounts that were made at the same time as hundreds or thousands of others. They were in the same giveaway threads of other known scammers. That is enough for me to assume that the Clusterfuck dev is a scammer.

This is why I'm convinced that Bittrex will release the BTC to him because they can't just tell the guy sorry, because of the reasons stated above we are not giving you the BTC.

Help me out here. I'll be the first one pasting this proof all over the forum and organizing a petition to send to Bittrex demanding them to give the BTC back to us.

But so far, all I've seen is the fact that we invested in thin air, with shitty terms, that will probably be met.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT

If you got something good, and Bittrex ignores it, yes that would be very bad for them.

But from what I can see, we don't have any proof, real proof, actionable proof, that can be used to actually save us.

its now about how he is dealing with the accusations. all of our accusations are legit, and anyone legit, would do anything he can to prove that he is legitamite. we keep asking this guy legitamite questions, like mine in my post above, yet this dev cannot answer anything honestly. with this new evidence(essex saying he didnt buy his account yet he says his name is william now, all the post with other scam devs in giveaways, not asnwering legit questions, saying"i forgot my twitter PW" ) bittrex needs to do more to vet this dev and have him proof him self legitamite, they need to talk to ESSEX personally or over skype, not some "other dev" related to the project. if this dev is lieing, than HE is the one who broke the escrow terms by LIEING TO ALL INVESTORS.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

Oh well.

Give me a break.

etc.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT

Actually, as an escrow, they are allowed to withhold the 350 BTC, as long as they return the 3.5M CLSTR back to the developer.

Mining since 2014
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

setgenerate true begins the solo mine process with 100% of your resources.  Helping you guys out here Just hit it with a powerful processor and about to wreak some more havoc.....
cawson

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

Give back our bitcoin - It's simple. The ICO yielded a complete failure of the coin. Do what's ethical...
:'(agree
frohlocke

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:52:04 PM

setgenerate true begins the solo mine process with 100% of your resources.  Helping you guys out here Just hit it with a powerful processor and about to wreak some more havoc.....

ummm.. isn't this coin's algo SHA-256? I'm not heavily into mining, but https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/ says the current hashrate on this coin is 1.040 TH/s. HOw is cpu mining going to help/hurt any here?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
omgbossis21

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

Last block took close to an hour, should I leave this alone or continue ?
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

@BITTREX If you just say he fullfills his part of the escrow and you know it will turn out to be a scam. You will become part of it.

no thats not the way it works, they are NOT a part of it, they are the escrow.

Im here asking all of us to put together something to give Bittrex some ammo, and there has been nothing actionable so far to prove this is a scam, just a lot of emotion.

What do we really have that proves this is a scam guys? That's all we need and the problem is solved and we get our BTC back.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:55:40 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/#!rich
the ICO coins that were supposed to be destroyed 3.5million
still exist
one of the conditions of the ICO should be that they are destroyed
this is something we can attack bittrex with

Yes, that is how they destroyed them, by sending them to an unspendable address. google proof of burn. same deal basically.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/#!rich
the ICO coins that were supposed to be destroyed 3.5million
still exist
one of the conditions of the ICO should be that they are destroyed
this is something we can attack bittrex with

Were not trying to attack Bittrex, we are trying to help them have the necessary ammo needed to break the escrow and give us our BTC instead of releasing to the DEV.

If we can't give Bittrex some ammo, what do you expect them to do?

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:59:31 PM

Im here asking all of us to put together something to give Bittrex some ammo, and there has been nothing actionable so far to prove this is a scam, just a lot of emotion.

What do we really have that proves this is a scam guys? That's all we need and the problem is solved and we get our BTC back.

That's the overall problem friend - There is no "hard" evidence - until this goes over however it goes, and he turns into a scammer, then we will know, which, unfortunately, may very well be too late. i hear you on the emotion, but you aren't going to find any concrete proof, just the dev's behaviiour, account issues, lack of twitter, name issues, etc, like you say, it's all speculation at this point, but taken as a whole, it certainly reeks of a giant scam to me.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

That's the overall problem friend - There is no "hard" evidence - until this goes over however it goes, and he turns into a scammer, then we will know, which, unfortunately, may very well be too late. i hear you on the emotion, but you aren't going to find any concrete proof, just the dev's behaviiour, account issues, lack of twitter, name issues, etc, like you say, it's all speculation at this point, but taken as a whole, it certainly reeks of a giant scam to me.

I totally agree, which is why I'm sure the BTC will be released, there is nothing Bittex can do.

These people mad at Bittrex, instead of the dev are probably just 12 year olds with no concept of what an escrow is

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:03:42 PM

bittrex can suck dick
how do we know there not involved in these scams
it brings volume to the exchanges
sit in the irc room for a day and you see what unprofessional jerks these guys are

Oh stop - you sound like a whiny little kid here? Bittrex is not in on any scam. they are out to make money as a business. scamming customers will not make them $ in the end.

I do agree on the irc part - they are not very professional, and personally, wtf are they doing on IRC all day anyhow, don't they actually have support tickets and coin things to deal with constantly?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
omgbossis21

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

In op theres only only one pool and it shows no active workers?  Appears to be off for now noting a possible scam.   Wallets main connection appears to be 54.77.78.9:49043  btw....   Difficultly has now almost doubled.....   if blocks don't move coins don't distribute need some more solo people to jump in with me and my constant multiple connections =-)
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

chris001 no you dont seem to get that the dev lieing to us IS him breaking the terms of escrow, their never was a contract signed between the dev and bittrex, meaning bittrex has 100% control still to do WHATEVER they want. they need to make the rite decision...the dev he lies to us about being ishmael essex yet now he says he is william. meaning he bought the account, and BITTREX has 100% still the rite to give him all the clustercoins back, and give us our btc back.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:06:59 PM

ok i;m willing to rent a couple of terrahashes for 24 hours to do a 51% attack
how do we do this?
i wont be able to solomine due to them being rented rigs
how do we achieve fucking up the blockchain so it forks and becomes unusable

i admire your tenacity, but i dont' know how you could/would do that without the help of a pool operator (or maybe your own pool?), unless you can somehow point the rigs at your own wallet.

strangely, the stats on that blockchain are kind of odd - 12 clients in the past 24 hours? Then again, it looks like one wallet address is solving all those worthless blocks the past few days... Could it be the devs? Who would waste alll that hash on zero block reward coins??

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

In op theres only only one pool and it shows no active workers?  Appears to be off for now noting a possible scam.   Wallets main connection appears to be 54.77.78.9:49043  btw....   Difficultly has now almost doubled.....   if blocks don't move coins don't distribute need some more solo people to jump in with me and my constant multiple connections =-)

That ip points to amazon AWS btw...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:07:57 PM

How do none of you know what escrow is. Are you born yesterday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: