Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:08:21 PM

350 BTC is apparently worth putting a lot of effort into sockpuppets.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:09:47 PM

Something regarding Chris001:

I think he's part of the scam.

He is negating all valid arguments here with obscure arguments like Bittrex breaking the law, when they don't hand out the BTC to the scammer.
It's the other way round and why is he so anxious about Bittrex?
He claims to have lost 2 BTC himself so his arguing is not logical.

When you take a look at his history things become clear.

He was active in the Crystalcoin thread and tried to push the IPO:
No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

OR you will get your launch into what.......going... where...??
This is just one example, there are more, but don't want to spam here.

Someone in the Crystalcoin thread was on the right track already:

ok I'm listening. Does this add up guys. How much do we have now?
Are you sure you are not part of the dev team?

We have to deal with many satellite accounts here, so beware. (ICO Dude belongs to that team, too)
And it's not a single person, the writing style differs.

If you look into my posts on Crytalcoin, you will see I was HAMMERING them, telling them to keep the ICO open until they had the necessary BTC for the project to move forward successfully.

They didn't listen because obviously the project becoming a success was not their intention

ALL MY POSTS ARE THERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ.

I HAVE BEEN HAMMERING EVERYONE TO COME TOGETHER SO THAT BITTREX HAS WHAT IT NEEDS TO GIVE US OUR BTC BACK

Now, so low life fuck like this guy is going to say that I am part of the scam!!

Check my trust, I have GREAT FEEDBACK

More importantly is who gave me that Feedback

Maidak for one, anyone ever heard of him?

And many other people who are extremely trusted members of this community

So listen real good here Bergmannx, you better check you shit before you start throwing shit like that around.

you could of just bought the acount though i bet if we went back through your posts they would be similar to story in the dev accounts of usecoin crystalcoun and clustercoin

Don't sit there and say you would "bet on it" Go though them and show me the shit.

I didn't sell my fucking account to anyone asshole

Wow, very nice trust indeed, i'm quite impressed, and for the record, never thought you were part of the scam, you seem just as mad about the whole thing as everyone else. I am glad to see at least one person trying to be reasonable considering the fucked-up ness of the situation.... btw, fuck that last troll Atrostphe... moron... :|

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:10:44 PM

He is negating all valid arguments here with obscure arguments like Bittrex breaking the law, when they don't hand out the BTC to the scammer.

No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

We have to deal with many satellite accounts here, so beware. (ICO Dude belongs to that team, too)

If you look into my posts on Crytalcoin, you will see I was HAMMERING them, telling them to keep the ICO open until they had the necessary BTC for the project to move forward successfully.

They didn't listen because obviously the project becoming a success was not their intention

I HAVE BEEN HAMMERING EVERYONE TO COME TOGETHER SO THAT BITTREX HAS WHAT IT NEEDS TO GIVE US OUR BTC BACK

Now, so low life fuck like this guy is going to say that I am part of the scam!!

So listen real good here Bergmannx, you better check you shit before you start throwing shit like that around.

you could of just bought the acount though i bet if we went back through your posts they would be similar to story in the dev accounts of usecoin crystalcoun and clustercoin

Don't sit there and say you would "bet on it" Go though them and show me the shit.

well i did and there is a lot of bigging up shitcoins and grovelling for dogecoin, not saying you sold the account saying maybe you bought it hahah i dont even care though, im just arguing counterpoints like the one above to get reactions and it worked hahaha

And what the hell does that mean. So you looked at my fucking account and am I still a part of the scam? Or just a guy who was on Doge Day Fucking 1 and made a fucking killing when everyone else thought it was a joke? Idiot!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:11:20 PM

350 BTC is apparently worth putting a lot of effort into sockpuppets.

I would tend to agree there, heck, i'd have sock-people creating my sock-puppets actually! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

well i did and there is a lot of bigging up shitcoins and grovelling for dogecoin, not saying you sold the account saying maybe you bought it hahah i dont even care though, im just arguing counterpoints like the one above to get reactions and it worked hahaha

And what the hell does that mean. So you looked at my fucking account and am I still a part of the scam? Or just a guy who was on Doge Day Fucking 1 and made a fucking killing when everyone else thought it was a joke? Idiot!!

Dude, he's trolling, don't even reply - use the ignore button. it keeps the blood pressure down as well. Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:13:44 PM

Wow, very nice trust indeed, i'm quite impressed, and for the record, never thought you were part of the scam, you seem just as mad about the whole thing as everyone else. I am glad to see at least one person trying to be reasonable considering the fucked-up ness of the situation.... btw, fuck that last troll Atrostphe... moron... :|

Thanks man!!!

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
atrostophe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

the guy who brought up the point about you maybe in on it actually has some valid points all im saying is that we dont know who we can trust in the massive fiasco of events
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:15:19 PM

the guy who brought up the point about you maybe in on it actually has some valid points all im saying is that we dont know who we can trust in the massive fiasco of events

Yes.. So.. STOP making it worse - you clearly stated you don't even care, so your clearly a fucking troll. get lost.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

chill with the huge repost lol
were all in this together, relax guys. we all want it to work out for the best for the community
atrostophe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:18:55 PM

Yes.. So.. STOP making it worse - you clearly stated you don't even care, so your clearly a fucking troll. get lost.

the i dont even care bit was in reference to if mr chris001 was involved or not i care about the clustercoin situ not so much because ive invested but the effect this could have on the crypto world if it goes the wrong way
burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

Well it was worded poorly then, and with everyone being on their period like a bunch of 12 year old females, people need to be more careful. We are all in the same boat, none of us want to drown, but that is the risk we all knowingly take with any investment. Calling out your shipmates and turning on them like a bunch of cannibals will never solve the problem though.
atrostophe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:26:06 PM

Well it was worded poorly then, and with everyone being on their period like a bunch of 12 year old females, people need to be more careful. We are all in the same boat, none of us want to drown, but that is the risk we all knowingly take with any investment. Calling out your shipmates and turning on them like a bunch of cannibals will never solve the problem though.

yeah sorry guys we should really explore all avenues of possibility and my comment regarding the legitimacy of mr chris001 was not meant to be taken as an accusation but more a possible trail of thought that could be explored, the situation is a dark one but it always amazes me how quick everyone is to chuck insults about litteraly nobody questioned why i said it but more jumped to namecalling and claiming i was a troll

maybe i am seen as a troll but my only aim is to make people consider other possibilities and emphasize how trustless the crypto world really is right now
Bergmannx

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:30:15 PM

You should use even bolder letters and more swearwords. Makes you even more pleasant.
Fact is you are pushing scam coins lately.
You'll probablly answer, that you think this is a scam, too (I invested 34334 BTC myself blabla). But it still doesn't make any sense to release the BTC to the scammer.
Try harder.
balk

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:31:01 PM

at last some people have listened....hash rate has shot up and so has difficulty...keep going..the coin will be dead in a few hours
atrostophe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:38:27 PM

hi guys selling my account for 0.5 btc so it can be used for sticking up for scammy developers and promoting shitcoins hahahahahaha

(and that was a joke but you can pm me if interested)
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:40:01 PM

does bittrex realize the blockchain is already fucked up?? it would take days to send coins at the moment and why cant the dev fix this??? OH WAIT, HES NOT EVEN A REAL DEV
it would require changing the difficulty algorythm which i know this POS dev doesnt know how to do
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:43:44 PM

You should use even bolder letters and more swearwords. Makes you even more pleasant.
You'll probablly answer, that you think this is a scam, too (I invested 34334 BTC myself blabla). But it still doesn't make any sense to release the BTC to the scammer.
Try harder.

I have not been pushing any coins that have been scams!!!
Maybe coins I mined that didn't go anywhere, but wtf

All I have said and I'll say it again, we can't blame the escrow for the scammer, they are the escrow, not the scammer.

They are a shitty escrow if they don't release funds when the terms are met.

Now I'm probably working for Bittrex now too huh?

Retard.

I'm the one stating FACTS, in a jumble of idiots, who will say and do anything, wrong or right, to try to get their money back.

Fact is, none of that bullshit helps the situation we are in, "Bittrex releases funds, I'm going to mintpal" or "Bittrex releases funds they are part of the scam" is pointless talk that does nothing.

We need proof its a scam or were fucked. PERIOD.

Now, we may have something going here if the blockchain stops working. No blockchain, terms aren't met, and escrow gives us our money back.

Now there is someone who is thinking whoever came up with that idea

omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:47:55 PM

Yeah calling it a scam is here say at best, no proof.  Shut the block chain down and terms aren't met.  I doubt the dev could even fix it and you may get lucky and cause a fork.  Open the wallet , goto console and type setgenerate true
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:48:15 PM

Try harder.

I have not been pushing any coins that have been scams!!!
Maybe coins I mined that didn't go anywhere, but wtf

All I have said and I'll say it again, we can't blame the escrow for the scammer, they are the escrow, not the scammer.

They are a shitty escrow if they don't release funds when the terms are met.

Now I'm probably working for Bittrex now too huh?

Retard.

I'm the one stating FACTS, in a jumble of idiots, who will say and do anything, wrong or right, to try to get their money back.

Fact is, none of that bullshit helps the situation we are in, "Bittrex releases funds, I'm going to mintpal" or "Bittrex releases funds they are part of the scam" is pointless talk that does nothing.

We need proof its a scam or were fucked. PERIOD.

Now, we may have something going here if the blockchain stops working. No blockchain, terms aren't met, and escrow gives us our money back.

Now there is someone who is thinking whoever came up with that idea

bittrex should just simply re-run the ipo
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:28:22 PM

With all this fud, if bittrex isn't going to reverse the ipo. They will be affected by their easy giveaway reputation.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: