Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:20:40 PM

Hello all.

My friend (who is not on BCT) has a serious wallet problem.

He downloaded the original wallet, created a new deposit address, then entered the crowdsale with it.

I guess at some point he closed the wallet, and has now opened it again to do the update and get his coins. However, the deposit address he created is MISSING.

Please someone tell me there is a way for him to still get his coins!

Thanks.

He says the original address in the wallet remains, just the one he created is gone. He has a copy of the created address, and I assume it is on the ledger.

So bummed for him. Any solutions? Architect?

If the original address is there, try creating another address and see if it appears - it's my understanding the private key has 100 or so addresses already associated with it ready for change etc...

Dump private key

brows

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:31:00 PM

Hello all.

My friend (who is not on BCT) has a serious wallet problem.

He downloaded the original wallet, created a new deposit address, then entered the crowdsale with it.

I guess at some point he closed the wallet, and has now opened it again to do the update and get his coins. However, the deposit address he created is MISSING.

Please someone tell me there is a way for him to still get his coins!

Thanks.

He says the original address in the wallet remains, just the one he created is gone. He has a copy of the created address, and I assume it is on the ledger.

So bummed for him. Any solutions? Architect?

If the original address is there, try creating another address and see if it appears - it's my understanding the private key has 100 or so addresses already associated with it ready for change etc...

Dump private key

Huh
googleupdate

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:34:41 PM

Ok I have change the folder name from Architectcoin (created by wallet of crowdsale version) to Archcoin.
And nothing change when I start the new version of wallet.exe, my ANe9xxbNvvqvTW2AJniFsh2oAb4RbMtKgV still at 0.00 with 811 blocks synchronized and 25 active connections made. What is goes wrong?
HelloJackie

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

at what time does trading begin?
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

You can trade on Bter now

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:16:34 PM

Exchanges are open now  Grin

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:19:13 PM

Exchanges are open now  Grin

Yeah , come dump it fud users!
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

yep

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:31:11 PM

i accidently wrote 3 "aaa" before the actual address i was sending to. what happends, gone?

Shit, how much?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:31:38 PM

i accidently wrote 3 "aaa" before the actual address i was sending to. what happends, gone?

I think nothing , have you the TX id ?
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Wich is why I just first only send 1000 coins and see if it arrived, then I send the rest
googleupdate

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

Thank you very much, sir!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:12:54 PM

Hi,

I'm probably the last to get my coins, something weird is happening I looked at the block explorer and my 2 addresses show I "received the coins" but they are not in my wallet. Please note I've been synced now for 10 minutes does it take more time since the network is new to actually have them show in my wallet? Here are my addresses and the block explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AUjasS93VXxVm3K4VJ43aiQo9R1WhCmuLH.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AHfSiTG53nDcAeJ8Gst1T6XMiA3kGZJij3.htm

Any help (i'm sure it's probably a waiting thing) will be appreciated.

Edit: Seeing how the market is looking, I guess I need to thank Architect for pulling off (finally in a sea of shit ICO's) a great coin/project.

jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

seems like more people are buying!
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:25:46 PM

stop buying you noobs
Altcoin4life

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

Hi,

I'm probably the last to get my coins, something weird is happening I looked at the block explorer and my 2 addresses show I "received the coins" but they are not in my wallet. Please note I've been synced now for 10 minutes does it take more time since the network is new to actually have them show in my wallet? Here are my addresses and the block explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AUjasS93VXxVm3K4VJ43aiQo9R1WhCmuLH.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AHfSiTG53nDcAeJ8Gst1T6XMiA3kGZJij3.htm

Edit: Seeing how the market is looking, I guess I need to thank Architect for pulling off (finally in a sea of shit ICO's) a great coin/project.

Ok it's not a waiting thing, I just sent 2500 Arch from bittrex to my wallet they arrived in 1 minute. Now I'm worried, how could my ico coins appear sent in the block explorer to my addresses but not be showing??

fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:39:17 PM

Hi,

Ok it's not a waiting thing, I just sent 2500 Arch from bittrex to my wallet they arrived in 1 minute. Now I'm worried, how could my ico coins appear sent in the block explorer to my addresses but not be showing??

I would delete everything in the wallet data folder %Appdata%\Archcoin EXCEPT wallet.dat and launch the wallet again to resync?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:42:20 PM

Hi,

I would delete everything in the wallet data folder %Appdata%\Archcoin EXCEPT wallet.dat and launch the wallet again to resync?

If you have deleted all the folder ( and also the wallet.dat) I think you have lost all "your" coin.
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:49:11 PM

Hi,

If you have deleted all the folder ( and also the wallet.dat) I think you have lost all "your" coin.
Nah, if that's the case, it should be enough to download some recover software which will recover deleted files pretty good, especially whn they are deleted fresh.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:55:20 PM

Hi,

No I never mentioned deletion of anything, They simply are not being received by my wallet despite me owning and literally copying both addresses and looking in the block explorer as shown above. This is a first for me and i've been in crypto for years so it's very odd that they are in the blockchain as sent transactions but not showing up in wallet balance.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: