Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNMODERATED] CLUSTERCOIN Topic [OPEN DISCUSSION]  (Read 7369 times)
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:20:51 AM

I only have a small amount still tied up in the ClusterCoin lottery so at this point I could just forget about it.  But after watching the goings-ons from the past few days and thinking about it some more, I gotta say it is really smelling to me like the whole thing was some kind of carefully crafted setup to back Bittrex into a weird corner.  A poison pill or something.  Hopefully they make a choice either way soon so I can just close out my remaining position and move on.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:39:13 AM

Crypto Asian ‏@CryptoAsian  15m
$CLSTR update: I have chosen to decline to proceed in the Proof of Developer process with the Clustercoin dev team.  1/2

Crypto Asian ‏@CryptoAsian  15m
I will not be releasing information that has been gathered about the Clustercoin dev team, nor will I do it for any other developers 2/2

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:51:49 AM

I only have a small amount still tied up in the ClusterCoin lottery so at this point I could just forget about it.  But after watching the goings-ons from the past few days and thinking about it some more, I gotta say it is really smelling to me like the whole thing was some kind of carefully crafted setup to back Bittrex into a weird corner.  A poison pill or something.  Hopefully they make a choice either way soon so I can just close out my remaining position and move on.
It was a carefully crafted setup for sure. There are at least five accounts involved and they were able to bribe/fool that crypto asian guy.

I don't think anyone legit smells no scam here.

Bittrex brought itself into this corner by hosting every IPO/ICO shit, without checking any backgrounds. They were even looking for ICOs:
We're looking for IPO coins to partner with.  If you are interested, please let me know.

Bittrex is part of these absurdities. They even asked for them. So they can be blamed for them.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:39:51 AM

Thank God my nose was correct AGAIN but this turned out  good

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:00:09 AM

Thank God my nose was correct AGAIN but this turned out  good
yup, niceley played man, thank you from tons of investors
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:11:43 AM

Thank you ocminer
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:55:14 AM

I don't want to forget about something I posted earlier regarding Chris001:

Something regarding Chris001:

I think he's part of the scam.

He is negating all valid arguments here with obscure arguments like Bittrex breaking the law, when they don't hand out the BTC to the scammer.
It's the other way round and why is he so anxious about Bittrex?
He claims to have lost 2 BTC himself so his arguing is not logical.

When you take a look at his history things become clear.

He was active in the Crystalcoin thread and tried to push the IPO:
No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

OR you will get your launch into what.......going... where...??
This is just one example, there are more, but don't want to spam here.

Someone in the Crystalcoin thread was on the right track already:

ok I'm listening. Does this add up guys. How much do we have now?
Are you sure you are not part of the dev team?

We have to deal with many satellite accounts here, so beware. (ICO Dude belongs to that team, too)
And it's not a single person, the writing style differs.

Chris001 is just a proxy account like Ico Dude. Just check his history at Crystalcoin.

Please just do what this guy said to do and read ALL the posts I made on the crystalcoin thread, I tried to help a coin with some advice when I thought it was a real coin.

I don't think this asshole even read all the posts before he posted this bullshit. Or he just cant read. So please read them all, they don't point to me being a part of this scam team what so ever.

None of those guy have vouches form HERO members on this forum, nor does the fuckface posting this bullshit about me and my account.

So please so as he says, read them, all of them, and see for yourself, and don't take some lowlife fucks word for it.

Thank you everyone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:10:02 AM

Dude, no one cares now that CLSTR is over and everyone got refunded...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:27:27 PM

Dude, no one cares now that CLSTR is over and everyone got refunded...

But I care that this guy is proposing that he is posting proof that I am like the 4th guy or something, ya know?

He posts shit, out of context, and it looks like Im in with these other three scammers. You know what I mean.

I don't know, Ocminer, am I over reacting? If someone posted "proof" that you were a part of the shit, wouldn't you say something?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: