Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284850 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:21:50 AM

Hell yea! Thanks for filling my order Smiley
#
i dont know what is so funny to buy dead coins  Huh

not dead do your research

not dead? hahaha wake up! sell this shit and move!

are you drunk buddy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you don't know what you are saying, it makes ROFL Grin Grin Grin
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:25:50 AM

that's not good.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:27:51 AM

Hell yea! Thanks for filling my order Smiley
#
i dont know what is so funny to buy dead coins  Huh

not dead do your research

not dead? hahaha wake up! sell this shit and move!

Everyone is sick and tired of these pointless,worthless,uneducated comments.If you dont like the coin don't waste your time in here please.Just move on. Wink

zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:46:44 PM

Why not some Reaction of the Dev..Don't talk about slack this an that. I like Sonic but our Designer can do some More. And don't tell me he is doing that ore that. I Lose my Father this week he was a real good great man but when he was starting a project he was always there. He was 87 Years Young and he buy together with me my first 20 Shapphire Cards for mining. So come one  no tricks no playing go back to the people who trust in SSD.

When i lose my money no problem but not this community!

ZEERO 
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:11:28 AM

Why not some Reaction of the Dev..Don't talk about slack this an that. I like Sonic but our Designer can do some More. And don't tell me he is doing that ore that. I Lose my Father this week he was a real good great man but when he was starting a project he was always there. He was 87 Years Young and he buy together with me my first 20 Shapphire Cards for mining. So come one  no tricks no playing go back to the people who trust in SSD.

When i lose my money no problem but not this community!

ZEERO 

sorry to hear about your loss.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Meticulous7

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:32:11 PM

Yeah "He is in Slack" doesn't cut it guys.

As much as BitcoinTalk is a joke in the crypto world, it is also the FIRST thing that comes up for almost any coin when Google searched, including this one. Keeping this thread up to date is very crucial to the long term stability of the coin. If somebody heard about your coin for the first time ever and searched it, THIS is what they will be reading. Seriously, there are a lot of fans of this coin, get SOMEONE to volunteer to handle this stuff. How many DOZENS of other coins have crashed and burned thanks to a coder/developer trying to handle PR? I'm looking at you, Voot.

As ridiculous as it is, the cold hard truth of the matter is a single comment (or the lack there of) on this forum WILL make or break a coin during its life cycle.

The lack of attention and energy in these categories just make the project as a whole too weak for anyone to want to invest in. I'm all for reaching for the stars, but if you don't have a solid base to reach from you're bound to fall.

I have dumped with this rise to 400. I'm done holding this. Even if great tech is coming, why should I support a coin with nonexistant communication from a dev who cannot even stop in to say hi once a month, let alone this almost quarter long silence.  This coin, at least on the outside, appears to walk amongst all the other RIP'd coins.

I'm not mad, and I'm not sore. In fact I still hope this succeeds. What I AM saying is to get your shit together, because apparently if I don't say it nobody else will.
virgojeep

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:11:34 AM

The last time I experienced the silent treatment like this was in a group that was developing a scrypt FPGA miner in the summer of 2013. The project was dead but they were unwilling to admit it to the group which was really sad. Unlike SSD though they were competing with many others doing the same exact thing who had more money and better developers. I think with stenography SSD has something very unique unto itself and the developer should not just let it go like he appears to be doing especially since SSD could potentially be merged with bitcoin in the distant future since they use the same algo. Thats the main reason I invested in this coin was because it could be used to better sha256 coins which have better progress in adoption and integration into main street. Screw "SLACK"...know your audience dev. We're investors and we need a reason to invest. Give us some reasons. Better yet give me a reason to hold!
virgojeep

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:25:08 AM

On this moment we have a small community, A great FullSlide website, Tor / Steganography App. But we don't have buy Support .....
We all say this coin explode but nobody buy ssd for this price, the reason is we have no active Dev i don't no why but it is a fact. With a very active Dev the support is growing and the price will go up, and more people go Social on twitter etc...That's the only reason why i buy not more ssd coin's on the moment. I invest +€1000 in this coin because i believe in our Dev. But on this moment i don't No.......   

Zeero

I understand the frustration you are feeling unfortunately I have had some family stuff come up. The updated and rebranded windows qt has been build I am waiting for help with the mac build. I have been working on the relay support in wallet and the tor browser. I have been working on them when I can.
I understand ya'll feel I should be more vocal in here and I will try to do that again.

This is the last post from Argakiig in this forum. He said he would try to be more vocal in here. The opposite happened : (
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:06:07 AM

On this moment we have a small community, A great FullSlide website, Tor / Steganography App. But we don't have buy Support .....
We all say this coin explode but nobody buy ssd for this price, the reason is we have no active Dev i don't no why but it is a fact. With a very active Dev the support is growing and the price will go up, and more people go Social on twitter etc...That's the only reason why i buy not more ssd coin's on the moment. I invest +€1000 in this coin because i believe in our Dev. But on this moment i don't No.......   

Zeero

I understand the frustration you are feeling unfortunately I have had some family stuff come up. The updated and rebranded windows qt has been build I am waiting for help with the mac build. I have been working on the relay support in wallet and the tor browser. I have been working on them when I can.
I understand ya'll feel I should be more vocal in here and I will try to do that again.

This is the last post from Argakiig in this forum. He said he would try to be more vocal in here. The opposite happened : (

Arg and Hondo work together on the features that sonic and XST incorporate into their wallets and block chains. Hondo has been vocal about keeping the sonic chain alive. I wouldn't worry to much. I'm sure we will see him again soon.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:10:28 AM

Zeero

Arg and Hondo work together on the features that sonic and XST incorporate into their wallets and block chains. Hondo has been vocal about keeping the sonic chain alive. I wouldn't worry to much. I'm sure we will see him again soon.
agreed with you, most of the people don't know, what team behind SSD,
Dumpers will cry very soon, Argakiig still on job and developing innovative features for.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:20:50 PM

SSD is for long term investment and by the time it will turn very huge. But keep in mind stability and prosperity don't come over night. The team behind the SSD is all that can be enough to invest in this coin.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:52:13 PM

SSD is for long term investment and by the time it will turn very huge. But keep in mind stability and prosperity don't come over night. The team behind the SSD is all that can be enough to invest in this coin.
AGREED WITH YOU, CURRENT SITUATION IS JUST MATTER OF TIME,
SSD HAS GREAT FUTURE AHEAD, SURE SSD WILL RISE TO THE MOON.

despite being a strong believer in the tec and dev skills behind SSD, i am starting to feel otherwise. the sheer lack of communication and now we are facing delisting from Rex is not a good sign in anyway. the consistent price fall and nonstop dumpers is yet again another bad sign.

at this current rate SSD will be worth less then 100 sat in the next 2 months unless the investors including myself are given some from of new's and don't give me the "he is active on slack" crap. slack is not the main hub for this coin, its just a private invite selective group, and from my understanding no updates there as well.

Dev we need you to come back here and be regular, we all know your busy but your coin is going to die if you fail to say anything or release anything.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:33:59 AM

despite being a strong believer in the tec and dev skills behind SSD, i am starting to feel otherwise. the sheer lack of communication and now we are facing delisting from Rex is not a good sign in anyway. the consistent price fall and nonstop dumpers is yet again another bad sign.

at this current rate SSD will be worth less then 100 sat in the next 2 months unless the investors including myself are given some from of new's and don't give me the "he is active on slack" crap. slack is not the main hub for this coin, its just a private invite selective group, and from my understanding no updates there as well.

Dev we need you to come back here and be regular, we all know your busy but your coin is going to die if you fail to say anything or release anything.

It won't get delisted.  Hopefully, Arga can come through with an amazing update.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:39:18 AM

If you want to drop the price further please feel free.

I would like to buy back in...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:06:03 AM

It won't get delisted.  Hopefully, Arga can come through with an amazing update.

agreed with you, Argakiig is around us, very soon something great about to happen,
we need just patience, SSD will rock, price will go to the moon.
victoryboy

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:03:14 PM

I just bought today some SSD so I am on board . SSD is hidden treasure only few people knows this . hahhhaha Grin Grin Grin
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:13:02 PM

I just bought today some SSD so I am on board . SSD is hidden treasure only few people knows this . hahhhaha Grin Grin Grin

SSD is still alive and kicking, soon Argakiig is coming with surprise package,
so hold your coins and don't sell it cheap.

agreed with dude, i am still holding and waiting for great release,
SSD sure will rise to the mooooon.
victoryboy

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:45:51 PM

I want some announcement from dev atleast once per week to aware of the current development process. Dev post something please here.
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:15:35 PM

How we no for sure Argakiig is still alive.....

Zeero
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:54:46 PM

How we no for sure Argakiig is still alive.....

Zeero

He's posted on slack before but seems busy.  He's not giving any timetables.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: