Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284850 times)
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:52:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:04:37 PM by O_Omaha

If I thought there was an oversight and the Developer didn't give proper credit, I would do the sensible thing and just PM the developer.

These Shadowcoin Fanboys have been feeling butthurt about Stealthcoin using their open source code...that's all this is about....a lingering feeling of butthurt and the fact that, so far, Shadowcoin just isnt a big seller. booofuckinhooo.

Shadowcoin got one good pump by Bobsurplus (although he is probably to ashamed to admit to ever owning any SDC) then it's been dead cat bounce ever since.  The coin is not the problem. The problem is that the community is in large part aggressive butthurt trolls from all corners of the globe. And then there's the fact that a couple of the SDC investors own a huge portion of the coins.  Thats why I dumped all my SDC.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:07:36 PM

If I thought there was an oversight and the Developer didn't give proper credit, I would do the sensible thing and just PM the developer.

These Shadowcoin Fanboys have been feeling butthurt about Stealthcoin using their open source code...that's all this is about....a lingering feeling of butthurt and the fact that, so far, Shadowcoin just isnt a big seller. booofuckinhooo.

Shadowcoin got one good pump by Bobsurplus (although he is probably to ashamed to admit to ever owning any SDC) then it's been dead cat bounce ever since.  The coin is not the problem. The problem is that the community is in large part aggressive butthurt trolls from all corners of the globe. And then there's the fact that a couple of the SDC investors own a huge portion of the coins.  Thats why I dumped all my SDC.

You win arrogant fool post of the day..Good for you. Why would we be butthurt? It's open source are you even sure what that means and what my post was even about here.. Your post is showing just how far from the truth your assumptions are.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:22:54 PM

You win arrogant fool post of the day..Good for you. Why would we be butthurt? It's open source are you even sure what that means and what my post was even about here.. Your post is showing just how far from the truth your assumptions are.

The only fool here is you. The reason you are here is that butthurt feeling I mentioned before. The first step in trollaholics anonymous is actually admitting that you are a SDC troll. If you can't admit it, then there is no help for you. Please go see a Psychiatrist and stop the trolling.
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:31:11 PM

Sorry Again i can not update my Rich list on a Mac...Right click is not working / cmd clicking is not working. So if some one no how i can update the Rich list please let me no.
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

I see the logical debate has progressed while I was away...  lets wrap it up now shall we?  No one cares if he's a butthurt troll, Dev will give proper credit as he deems fit now that it has been brought to his attention, I'm sure.  No one cares about SDC's past.  No one.  The past is the past for a reason, aint shit you can do to change it.  Now unless someone actually has relevant information, how about we end this meaningless banter, eh?  It serves no purpose except making the forum a bit longer.

zeerobje

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:40:07 PM

It's a big Child....heb je geen normaal leven....
darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:12:14 PM

when is the dev releasing his app
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:54:23 PM

Its not fud i'm just pointing something out gawd! Some of you *stares at emilio* are so protective where most people just don't care.

They just fix it or learn! Some of you are so wrapped up in its price and trying all you can to maintain it you just miss the point of open source being a place to scrutinize code and make sure its legit and some of you don't care and just fix it cause thats the damn point of all this!!

its not about tearing each other down its about collectively bringing up the standard of this space and educating the newcomers on the culture..*stares at emilio*
LOLED hard. Thanks for this post buddy. Also, while I agree with your point about "its not about tearing each other down its about collectively bringing up the standard of this space"... I disagree with sourcing all innovations leading up to the current state.

If you don't want your code used on other people's cryptos then don't open source it. If you do then expect people to change minuscule items and call it their own. That's just how the world works right now.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
zeerobje

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:08:09 PM

So that means in real life i must thank every person who is talking to me (open mouth). Because he told me something, get a life...
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:26:35 PM

Its not fud i'm just pointing something out gawd! Some of you *stares at emilio* are so protective where most people just don't care.

They just fix it or learn! Some of you are so wrapped up in its price and trying all you can to maintain it you just miss the point of open source being a place to scrutinize code and make sure its legit and some of you don't care and just fix it cause thats the damn point of all this!!

its not about tearing each other down its about collectively bringing up the standard of this space and educating the newcomers on the culture..*stares at emilio*
LOLED hard. Thanks for this post buddy. Also, while I agree with your point about "its not about tearing each other down its about collectively bringing up the standard of this space"... I disagree with sourcing all innovations leading up to the current state.

If you don't want your code used on other people's cryptos then don't open source it. If you do then expect people to change minuscule items and call it their own. That's just how the world works right now.

So you are saying its right to take someones copyright off and put your own and call that piece of code your own, cmon! I'm sure thats not what you mean, really, is it?
Are you also saying that you agree with me that its a good thing to try and bring the standard of this space up. But condoning the use of someones code and taking off their copyright and putting your own and justifying somehow. Saying its open source all while totally missing the point of what ive been pointing out here!? I'm sure thats not what you mean either is it i mean how stupid does that sound?

Open sourcing something does not mean people should take your code and remove copyright and call it their own. That is my point and my point is also that a dev from the outside coming in seeing people do that and get away with it with ludicrous justifications like yours. imagine how that looks..im sure you agree it is not appealing.

I ask, how are we ever going to be taken seriously when even the people within don't even understand what open source is and how to be polite to one another when shown something they need to fix! AND it does need to be fixed because it is not code written by stealthcoin project and should not be copyright under their project! It derives from RAZOR project and needs to be traceable back to them for future reference...

And its just the right thing to do! Like it or not my point was simple and i gave proof that a problem exists and you are just perverting it and having a good old laugh when there just isn't a thing funny with it! So i suggest you look into that!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:33:14 PM

So that means in real life i must thank every person who is talking to me (open mouth). Because he told me something, get a life...

No that is just stupid! Code should remain a persons that is why people put their copyright at the top of each piece of code..It is not a game and it is very much there for a reason! Stop making this something it isn't.

It is disrespectful and it makes it difficult to track down the real author when someone changes the name on it and makes it their own! These pieces of code will be around a lot longer then we will be alive. So try using a bit of logic here when you think about it because its about time most of you learn to respect these coders properly instead of leeching off them so much!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:53:06 PM

I think don't have sense you to write again and again in both threads isn't it more good send PM to developers of these coins and get some answer from them. You are Sr.member you should know writing like this is called "FUD". You have signature of SDC and you are not neutral person so think and move ahead.
zeerobje

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

No that is just stupid! Code should remain a persons that is why people put their copyright at the top of each piece of code..It is not a game and it is very much there for a reason!

Please go watch a movie...

erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

So you are saying its right to take someones copyright off and put your own and call that piece of code your own, cmon! I'm sure thats not what you mean, really, is it?
Are you also saying that you agree with me that its a good thing to try and bring the standard of this space up. But condoning the use of someones code and taking off their copyright and putting your own and justifying somehow. Saying its open source all while totally missing the point of what ive been pointing out here!? I'm sure thats not what you mean either is it i mean how stupid does that sound?

Open sourcing something does not mean people should take your code and remove copyright and call it their own. That is my point and my point is also that a dev from the outside coming in seeing people do that and get away with it with ludicrous justifications like yours. imagine how that looks..im sure you agree it is not appealing.

I ask, how are we ever going to be taken seriously when even the people within don't even understand what open source is and how to be polite to one another when shown something they need to fix! AND it does need to be fixed because it is not code written by stealthcoin project and should not be copyright under their project! It derives from RAZOR project and needs to be traceable back to them for future reference...

And its just the right thing to do! Like it or not my point was simple and i gave proof that a problem exists and you are just perverting it and having a good old laugh when there just isn't a thing funny with it! So i suggest you look into that!
I think that IP is a temporary human/ego based idiom of society. I think that if someone does cross the line from "this is mine" to "this should be shared with the world" they shouldn't complain if they see it elsewhere unsourced. Remember giving someone credit for something is just ego stroking and should be saved for college courses. Real world there is too much going on to give a crap. If the only purpose of going open source is for an audit then you missed the purpose to begin with.

All of this crypto derives from bitcoin or litecoin. And what are we really concerned with the technology or a copyright that references 300 different antiquated and most likely dead projects?

Also, I have been a big supporter of Open Source ever since I realized it's value from the Open Office project. Now saying the crypto community (flagging this coin specifically) is ignorant about open source is flat wrong especially when compared to the rest of the world (https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13rdjryqyn1xlt3522sxpugoz3gujbhh04).

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
zeerobje

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:57:20 PM

In the mean Time  i can not update my Rich list on a Mac...Right click is not working / cmd clicking is not working. So if some one no how i can update the Rich list please let me no.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:02:54 PM

In the mean Time  i can not update my Rich list on a Mac...Right click is not working / cmd clicking is not working. So if some one no how i can update the Rich list please let me no.
Richlist isn,t updating on windows too. But you know NewblockExplorer is being made then all will be resolved.
zeerobje

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:17:21 PM

In the mean Time  i can not update my Rich list on a Mac...Right click is not working / cmd clicking is not working. So if some one no how i can update the Rich list please let me no.
Richlist isn,t updating on windows too. But you know NewblockExplorer is being made then all will be resolved.

Thank's for your support.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

I think that IP is a temporary human/ego based idiom of society. I think that if someone does cross the line from "this is mine" to "this should be shared with the world" they shouldn't complain if they see it elsewhere unsourced. Remember giving someone credit for something is just ego stroking and should be saved for college courses. Real world there is too much going on to give a crap. If the only purpose of going open source is for an audit then you missed the purpose to begin with.

All of this crypto derives from bitcoin or litecoin. And what are we really concerned with the technology or a copyright that references 300 different antiquated and most likely dead projects?

Also, I have been a big supporter of Open Source ever since I realized it's value from the Open Office project. Now saying the crypto community (flagging this coin specifically) is ignorant about open source is flat wrong especially when compared to the rest of the world (https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13rdjryqyn1xlt3522sxpugoz3gujbhh04).

I made a point and you guys are dragging it out, turning it into everything its not and your examples are flawed.

If people did not have their names on papers then we have no base of where information comes from and how to get to the people who created it to work with them or ask them questions not only to give a bit of credit and stroke and ego!...like..ugh what you just said made my head hurt so much it is impossible that you are that naive to think its not important to be able to trace back origin in anyones contribution in anything. And saying other then it being an ego stroke are you kidding me... If we don't have some formal procedure for things we will never have anything in order in this world and will have no history to show our kids or their kids kids and we lose track of everything. We can trace back the origin of most information used today back 1000s of years to an author why do you think this is just some ego trip trend that just started in your lifetime cmon get real you cant possibly be that dense and blind!? can you?

Open source means its out there to scrutinize now how are you meant to properly scrutinize something and or contribute if you cant trace it back to its origin and talk with them! Sure we manage without it but its important to be able to give proper credit where is't due because its polite but its not there because of that its there for many other reasons so why justify a developer changing the copyright and putting his name to something he didn't write in the first place i just don't get you logic here it wasn't a big issue i brought it up and look at how most of you react to it!

Look at every piece of code in these branches and tell me they don't show a copyright for a reason other then to stroke ego if at all they show a copyright at all. Try telling me every white paper ever written didn't actually need a name on it! When you start saying "ahh its ok to just change the facts around" Then you know you are in a ton of trouble and i suggest you look into that!

Keep banging on about this and ill go all day i didn't do anything wrong and this is not a debate you will win because its simple Stealthcoin disrespectfully and unethically  changed the copryright of this code  https://github.com/razor-coin/razor/blob/master/src/tor/razor.h
making it this code https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/blob/master/src/tor/adapter/stealth.h
which you now use in your code https://github.com/SonicScrew/SonicScrewdriver/blob/master/src/tor/stealth.h

I pointed it out and thats the end of it but you guys are dragging it out like it threatened your meager existence and that just not true it is as simple as that!

We are all mostly aware it happens and all should be aware and should be against it rather then for it because it really creates more complication then its worth especially for people in 100 200 years or even 3-5 looking back on this!

And if thats what they chose to do then thats good but they should be able to at least trust their ancestors that they were mature enough and evolved enough to have such a procedure where they documented things properly!
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

http://cryptobe.com/chain/SonicCoin new block explorer is up and running

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

http://cryptobe.com/chain/SonicCoin new block explorer is up and running

argakiig you're good with this block explorer thing why don't you make one for your own coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: