Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284835 times)
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

http://cryptobe.com/chain/SonicCoin new block explorer is up and running

argakiig you're good with this block explorer thing why don't you make one for your own coin?

I said why a long time ago. First off I wanted someone else to do it since it shows more community involvement, Secondly I haven't had the time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:42:35 PM

argakiig you're good with this block explorer thing why don't you make one for your own coin?

I said why a long time ago. First off I wanted someone else to do it since it shows more community involvement, Secondly I haven't had the time.

We need a working rich lists
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:43:09 PM

Community is already involved to support the both ice breaker innovative coins. These are going to be huge in short period of time. Community Support You,Community Love You,Community is with You
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

If people did not have their names on papers then we have no base of where information comes from and how to get to the people who created it to work with them or ask them questions not only to give a bit of credit and stroke and ego!...like..ugh what you just said made my head hurt so much it is impossible that you are that naive to think its not important to be able to trace back origin in anyones contribution in anything. And saying other then it being an ego stroke are you kidding me... If we don't have some formal procedure for things we will never have anything in order in this world and will have no history to show our kids or their kids kids and we lose track of everything. We can trace back the origin of most information used today back 1000s of years to an author why do you think this is just some ego trip trend that just started in your lifetime cmon get real you cant possibly be that dense and blind!? can you?

Open source means its out there to scrutinize now how are you meant to properly scrutinize something and or contribute if you cant trace it back to its origin and talk with them! Sure we manage without it but its important to be able to give proper credit where is't due because its polite but its not there because of that its there for many other reasons so why justify a developer changing the copyright and putting his name to something he didn't write in the first place i just don't get you logic here it wasn't a big issue i brought it up and look at how most of you react to it!

Look at every piece of code in these branches and tell me they don't show a copyright for a reason other then to stroke ego if at all they show a copyright at all. Try telling me every white paper ever written didn't actually need a name on it! When you start saying "ahh its ok to just change the facts around" Then you know you are in a ton of trouble and i suggest you look into that!
No need to act like a dick about anything. This is just my opinion. I am not trying to make your head hurt, just stating the obvious that in 10 years there will be pieces of a lot of cryptos currently implemented in ... like ...everything. Open source does not mean it's out there to just to scrutinize; it means the code is open for community involvement entirely. We are currently shedding coins at a staggering rate and yes I think it would be a mere annoyance to source everything happening right now concerning that. If people were really concerned with the tech they are inventing and open sourcing then they would create separate gits for those features individually right? We have devs that create a coin just to make money on one innovative idea (mostly hype) they had then they abandon it and are never heard from again but just because there is noone behind the innovative tech to source, should it get left behind? Hell no. I think sourcing and IP is a waste of time but I guess you could reference Tesla and Edison. Whatever, I still have a bajillion different types of lightbulbs and none of them have anyone's name on them.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
argakiig (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:10:53 PM

In regards to the sourcing your material. If you though there was a change that needed to be made and did not want to come across as an attempt to start fud there are many ways with which you could have reached out and said something to me rather than make a bold post that you then cross-posted in the razorcoin thread. I have made no effort to hide that I started with stealthcoin as my root. When I went through and added stealthaddresses branded as TimeVortex v.2 I kept all the copyright info for the sources I used. Hell if you look at some of the documentation in my git you can see that StealthCoin and whoever it was sourced from started with bottlecaps. What I want to know though is if you feel I should be responsible to track down the source of every file used? Frankly I feel this a bit absurd. If you feel credit is due where it wasn't give though By all means tell me, privately, and then if I do nothing about it feel free to put it on blast.
On another note, You said that you have been watching this coin from the very beginning, LongAndShort, Why then did you wait till today to say anything about it. You could have said thanks for including the copyright info when I added stealthaddresses, you could have said your copyright info needs fixing when you first noticed this when I launched the coin. But the fact of the matter is you didn't.
I feel that something changed today and you saw a need to try and tear down my coin publicly over something that could have just as easily in a private manner with the same end result. Instead though you showed your true intent and continue to attempt to justify it. You are FUDing, justify it all you want, but this was the reason behind your post.

Argakiig
Russel
SonicDev

On a side note Richlist cron had frozen if you refresh it in your wallet you will see it has updated.
for those of you on mac here is a helpful link for how to rightclick with a single button mouse so you can refresh http://www.wikihow.com/Right-Click-on-a-Mac

Enjoy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:15:51 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 09:28:51 PM by LongAndShort

In regards to the sourcing your material. If you though there was a change that needed to be made and did not want to come across as an attempt to start fud there are many ways with which you could have reached out and said something to me rather than make a bold post that you then cross-posted in the razorcoin thread. I have made no effort to hide that I started with stealthcoin as my root. When I went through and added stealthaddresses branded as TimeVortex v.2 I kept all the copyright info for the sources I used. Hell if you look at some of the documentation in my git you can see that StealthCoin and whoever it was sourced from started with bottlecaps. What I want to know though is if you feel I should be responsible to track down the source of every file used? Frankly I feel this a bit absurd. If you feel credit is due where it wasn't give though By all means tell me, privately, and then if I do nothing about it feel free to put it on blast.
On another note, You said that you have been watching this coin from the very beginning, LongAndShort, Why then did you wait till today to say anything about it. You could have said thanks for including the copyright info when I added stealthaddresses, you could have said your copyright info needs fixing when you first noticed this when I launched the coin. But the fact of the matter is you didn't.
I feel that something changed today and you saw a need to try and tear down my coin publicly over something that could have just as easily in a private manner with the same end result. Instead though you showed your true intent and continue to attempt to justify it. You are FUDing, justify it all you want, but this was the reason behind your post.

Argakiig
Russel
SonicDev

On a side note Richlist cron had frozen if you refresh it in your wallet you will see it has updated.
for those of you on mac here is a helpful link for how to rightclick with a single button mouse so you can refresh http://www.wikihow.com/Right-Click-on-a-Mac

Enjoy

Thankyou, hoewever, anybody should be able to come to any thread or any forum and say what i did and not be treated in such a way. Fud or not i'm not in control of what misguided fools think i'm just pointing something out. and the logic is sound thats why it is done the way it is done already not so people can change the way its done because it suits them!

Most of you think these threads are pr thread which they really arnt. you want to stash all the issues away and hide them but they are sitting there in your code lol most of you are just worried about nothing you have nothing to worry about if your coins is as good as you think then show some faith and roll with the flow
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:29:00 PM

If I thought there was an oversight and the Developer didn't give proper credit, I would do the sensible thing and just PM the developer.

These Shadowcoin Fanboys have been feeling butthurt about Stealthcoin using their open source code...that's all this is about....a lingering feeling of butthurt and the fact that, so far, Shadowcoin just isnt a big seller. booofuckinhooo.

Shadowcoin got one good pump by Bobsurplus (although he is probably to ashamed to admit to ever owning any SDC) then it's been dead cat bounce ever since.  The coin is not the problem. The problem is that the community is in large part aggressive butthurt trolls from all corners of the globe. And then there's the fact that a couple of the SDC investors own a huge portion of the coins.  Thats why I dumped all my SDC.

You win arrogant fool post of the day..Good for you. Why would we be butthurt? It's open source are you even sure what that means and what my post was even about here.. Your post is showing just how far from the truth your assumptions are.

Ah, I was told you were trolling here too.

Shadow sucks dude. Trolling a bunch of coins isn't going to change that.

Like I said in the other thread, post a pull request with the changes you think are appropriate. Comments work like this:

Code:
// everthing after the two backslashes is a comment (this is a comment)
// my butthurt coin deserves credit! (C) 2014, ButthurtCoin Devs

Now you are a coder!

Now get to work or shut the fuck up.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:31:55 PM

If I thought there was an oversight and the Developer didn't give proper credit, I would do the sensible thing and just PM the developer.

These Shadowcoin Fanboys have been feeling butthurt about Stealthcoin using their open source code...that's all this is about....a lingering feeling of butthurt and the fact that, so far, Shadowcoin just isnt a big seller. booofuckinhooo.

Shadowcoin got one good pump by Bobsurplus (although he is probably to ashamed to admit to ever owning any SDC) then it's been dead cat bounce ever since.  The coin is not the problem. The problem is that the community is in large part aggressive butthurt trolls from all corners of the globe. And then there's the fact that a couple of the SDC investors own a huge portion of the coins.  Thats why I dumped all my SDC.

You win arrogant fool post of the day..Good for you. Why would we be butthurt? It's open source are you even sure what that means and what my post was even about here.. Your post is showing just how far from the truth your assumptions are.

Ah, I was told you were trolling here too.

Shadow sucks dude. Trolling a bunch of coins isn't going to change that.

Like I said in the other thread, post a pull request with the changes you think are appropriate. Comments work like this:

Code:
// everthing after the two backslashes is a comment (this is a comment)
// my butthurt coin deserves credit! (C) 2014, ButthurtCoin Devs

Now you are a coder!

Get to work or shut the fuck up.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously!
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:38:03 PM

For MacBooks pro Refresh Rich List... Go To Rich List Hold Ctrl point the mouse on a white piece after addresses and click right and refresh..
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

For MacBooks pro Refresh Rich List... Go To Rich List Hold Ctrl point the mouse on a white piece after addresses and click right and refresh..

Yeah in windows wallet too Richlist begins to update. Thanks Dev for quick solution like always.
tx42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:45:37 PM

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously!

I really don't wonder that or give a shit.

tx42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:20:57 PM

I feel that something changed today

Oh man, you mean longandshort is butthurt about that vote.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's over the top.

zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:23:51 PM

Dev I told every one not to sell before christmas and i don't sell i love this coin but i give you one day before christmas 5000ssd..
Why you are always here Thanks...Let's have great ssd weeks.

argakiig (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:05:11 PM

Dev I told every one not to sell before christmas and i don't sell i love this coin but i give you one day before christmas 5000ssd..
Why you are always here Thanks...Let's have great ssd weeks.

Im always here cause I usually always have a window left open for bitcointalk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:23:50 PM

RT ! SONIC VORTEX V2 TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW

Maybe it's just some rumour but SONIC VORTEX V2 is going to have an address book!

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/519626670009905152

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
pm1978

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:25:41 PM

SONIC VORTEX V2 incl. QR Code scan for easy receiving? We'll see..

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/519626998205784066

BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
pm1978

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:26:19 PM

SONIC VORTEX V2 featuring stealth addresses? FTW!

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/519627172688834560

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:34:28 PM

tx42

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:49:03 PM

"Including stealth addresses"!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, things are about to get serious.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:49:23 PM

i wonder what comes next after V2 of the app.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: