Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask TF thread  (Read 21571 times)
babaquara

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:21:08 AM

How do you feel about not being the worst reputation in the forum anymore?
Who passed him?

I think the guy from butterfly labs and some others
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:53:21 AM

Are you an alt of moreia and/or Williamj?

Why did you give moreia negative feedback for running multiple HYIP sites?

no he's not
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:54:52 AM

no he's not
Then what evidence does he have against moreia (he did leave a negative against him several months ago for running multiple HYIP sites)
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:57:18 AM

TF has the programming skills himself so would not have partnered with Williamj to do the coding

Unless you want to really get into conspiracy mode and say TF was both of them...

{ BitSpill }
GrandmaJean

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:00:02 AM

TF has the programming skills himself so would not have partnered with Williamj to do the coding

Unless you want to really get into conspiracy mode and say TF was both of them...
it is possible, but somewhat unlikely. I am somewhat surprised to see just how many alts that moreia has and would not at all be surprised to see that TF has just as many.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:01:13 AM

no he's not
Then what evidence does he have against moreia (he did leave a negative against him several months ago for running multiple HYIP sites)

take my word on it please
GrandmaJean

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:02:54 AM

no he's not

I believe you, but I want to know how he knew about moreia so soon before he was publicly exposed
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:16:17 AM

no he's not

b!z is TF  Shocked

{ BitSpill }
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:41:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703436.msg8214350#msg8214350

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

Thanks Blazr.

no he's not

Do I still have you on steam?
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:12:17 AM

Is B4RF one of your alt accounts?
RedhatCAT

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:27:37 AM

Doesn't look like it. Why do you think its an alt?
They both left almost the exact same trust to one person on the same day (same comment but one with a link and one without). It could have been sending from the wrong browser, ect.

You also seem to be posting here a lot. Do you have any relation to the OP?
RedhatCAT

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:40:14 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 12:33:02 PM by RedhatCAT

You literally found me out! I'm a TF sockpuppet that came self-aware and went rogue, prepare for a cybernetic revolt!
LOL. Well you could be comming here to prevent too many people from getting mad at TF and eventually being mad enough to put in eough effort to dox him.
They both left almost the exact same trust to one person on the same day (same comment but one with a link and one without). It could have been sending from the wrong browser, ect.

If you look at TF's feedback you'll see he often just copies a comment from someone else when leaving negative trust.
He probably wants to keep his socks from being discovered.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:40:46 PM

How many hours of programming would the 10.68 btc you owe me get me?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:13:57 AM

Dunno. I haven't played many games lately. They bore me now.

Doesn't look like it. Why do you think its an alt?

Lmao.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:19:36 AM

You literally found me out! I'm a TF sockpuppet that became self-aware and went rogue, prepare for a cybernetic revolt!

If you look at TF's feedback you'll see he often just copies a comment from someone else when leaving negative trust.

if someone do it with posts, he would be nuked in no time.

But I guess they take the reputation system is not moderated a bit seriously
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:10:02 PM

If you want hourly billing, I bill at US$100 / hr. I'll happily exchange 10.68 BTC of CoinLenders debt for 5.34 BTC of services credit.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:42:57 PM

If you want hourly billing, I bill at US$100 / hr. I'll happily exchange 10.68 BTC of CoinLenders debt for 5.34 BTC of services credit.

That's not quite what I had in mind, more like I get 10.68 btc worth of services credit, since that is the amount I had on the site and was lost (aka I am entitled to the full amount), and we use an exchange rate that is not today's (since you have been essentially holding the coins for quite a while and the exchange rate has fluctuated quite a bit), I was thinking closer to 400 or 500 dollars per coin.

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.

needFREElunch

Activity: 196

Hi

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:07:04 PM

That's not quite what I had in mind, more like I get 10.68 btc worth of services credit, since that is the amount I had on the site and was lost (aka I am entitled to the full amount), and we use an exchange rate that is not today's (since you have been essentially holding the coins for quite a while and the exchange rate has fluctuated quite a bit), I was thinking closer to 400 or 500 dollars per coin.

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.
I honestly think you are pushing your luck here. It is my understanding that TF's identity is not publicly known so you will probably have a hard time pursuing legal action against him. It is also my understanding that he doesn't have massive amounts of excess money so even if you were to get a judgment against him (after finding his identity) you would be unlikely be able to recover the entire amount (I think 50% would probably be pushing the max that you would expect to be able to recover). If your debt was denominated in terms of bitcoin then the exchange rate does not matter. Additionally the fact that you were foolish enough to invest your bitcoin in a third party service like CL shows that you are probably foolish enough to have invested your bitcoin in some other "investment" that would have resulted in a similar loss (or would have tried selling via Gox and similarly lost everything)

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:53:04 PM

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.

I dunno man. I don't think you are in a position to bargain here, you are lucky he's offering anything at all. Plenty of people have tried to come to compromises with him, this is the first time I've seen him even toy with the idea of doing that, usually his response is basically "lolno".

no, he has always said he will do programming as compensation, and I would hardly call this bargaining.  He stole/lost/whatever you want to call it 10.68 bitcoin from me, why on earth would I let that debt go for half of what he lost.  Imagine if anyone said you loaned me $1000, I lost it in the stock market, but I will do $500 in services for you, I suppose if you don't believe there is any other recourse that could be an option, but usually things like this eventually catch up to people, and then I, as I assume many, will be waiting.

That being said, TF, if your willing to trade my debt for 22 hours of programming time.  So (10 btc X $220)/$100 per hour (less than what you owe me and lower than the exchange rate) or finish my website, whichever comes first, I would consider my debt squared.  I have an idea, and I would like to get an idea of what it would take to program before finishing up on an agreement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: