Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask TF thread  (Read 21563 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

What the F&$% TradeFortress.  You negative rep'd me!  I deleted the damn signature campaign add a few days ago!  I understand if you want to try and do some good in this community, givin your past, but after getting your pretentious as hell PM, I removed the freaking ad and you still left negative trust on my account. 

Remove it now, as I removed the ad when I found out they were having problems, you have no basis for saying that I am a potential scammer!

Negative feedback from TF will only make you appear more trustworthy.  Don't worry about it.

I realize that, and it is a badge of honor in the same way that my BlackArrow neg rep is, but I thought since he took the time to craft those PM's and am trying to get back into this community, he would at least be trustworthy, this just shows he is the same person that ran off with all our btc.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:58:31 AM

Do you care to answer my below question?

I'm happy to fill this loan. I'm OK with Tomatocage, DannyHamilton, and other reputable escrow providers.

My condition: collateral will be liquidated the moment they are unable to cover 100% of the loan.
I am curious to know why TF has money to lend when he has still not repaid all the investors in inputs, coinlenders and his signature campaign. tisk tisk tisk
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:28:23 AM

What the F&$% TradeFortress.  You negative rep'd me!  I deleted the damn signature campaign add a few days ago!  I understand if you want to try and do some good in this community, givin your past, but after getting your pretentious as hell PM, I removed the freaking ad and you still left negative trust on my account. 

Remove it now, as I removed the ad when I found out they were having problems, you have no basis for saying that I am a potential scammer!

No one cares about not trusted feedback.

And they care even less about TF's feedback.

It is not uncommon users with red feedback do massive neg reputation for no reason, so no one will care about it.
itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

Hello TF aka $username,

I just got your PM and have agreed to remove my signature until dicebitco.in can get things figured out and prove they did not scam.

Can you please remove the trust that you left me? I tried to send a PM but it said it was blocked. Thank you.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:32:15 PM

Hello TF aka $username,

I just got your PM and have agreed to remove my signature until dicebitco.in can get things figured out and prove they did not scam.

Can you please remove the trust that you left me? I tried to send a PM but it said it was blocked. Thank you.

You really shouldn't submit to TF's signature blackmail.  You're free to put any signature you want.  His account is currently being investigated by the mods for this recent PM blackmail activity.  Don't let a guy with -900 trust bother you.  It's likely his account is going to be banned for these recent shenanigans.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4615

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:04:16 PM

You really shouldn't submit to TF's signature blackmail.  You're free to put any signature you want.  His account is currently being investigated by the mods for this recent PM blackmail activity.
- snip -

Sounds more like extortion ("do what I say if you don't want me to do something bad to you") than blackmail ("do what I say if you don't want me to reveal a secret").

Although, I suppose usage and meaning of the words "blackmail" and "extortion" may vary regionally.
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

You really shouldn't submit to TF's signature blackmail.  You're free to put any signature you want.  His account is currently being investigated by the mods for this recent PM blackmail activity.
- snip -

Sounds more like extortion ("do what I say if you don't want me to do something bad to you") than blackmail ("do what I say if you don't want me to reveal a secret").

Although, I suppose usage and meaning of the words "blackmail" and "extortion" may vary regionally.

Sounds more like blackmail to me. For extortion I think he would have to be trying to extort money from you, though I could also be wrong.

ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:18:42 PM

- snip -let me post about the exact same topic on multiple threads multiple times to increase my post count.

It sounds a lot more like signature spam to me. This person is posting this very point any time someone mentions TF giving negative trust for this. It is very annoying. TF is voicing his opinion just like others voice their opinion in the lending forum about newbies asking for loans. I don't agree with what TF is doing but he has his right to express his opinion.

This person on the other hand is all but certainly trying to get his 400 post quota as he is posting nonsense in several threads and replying to almost every reply even when his points were not discussed.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:19:32 PM

Hello. You ran off with my feelings, can I have them back?

Damn, that was deep...

If the "hack" did actually happen, how did you feel?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:02:21 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 08:19:06 PM by tspacepilot

- snip -let me post about the exact same topic on multiple threads multiple times to increase my post count.

It sounds a lot more like signature spam to me. This person is posting this very point any time someone mentions TF giving negative trust for this. It is very annoying. TF is voicing his opinion just like others voice their opinion in the lending forum about newbies asking for loans. I don't agree with what TF is doing but he has his right to express his opinion.

This person on the other hand is all but certainly trying to get his 400 post quota as he is posting nonsense in several threads and replying to almost every reply even when his points were not discussed.

[rant]
Hey Jackass,

I posted on this topic in reply to the dude who said he submitted to TF's blackmail in exactly two threads.  The first one is here where the dude admits to submitting to the blackmail and asks TF to take away the neg-rep. The second one was in the thread where the dude said "oh i'm sorry i removed the sig" in in the thread about the sig-ad campaign itself.  These two posts are both relevant and in reply to the guy who admitted to submitting to the blackmail.  And, what do you know, many many people are replying to it and engaging with it.  Just because you disagree or you don't understand doesn't make something irrelevant or off-topic.

As for haters like you who probably got kicked out of the PD campaign for low-quality posts and spamming I'm tired of you riding my ass.  I obviously did not get kicked out of the campaign for exactly the reason that I do not spam and put low-quality posts.  Give up on the hating and concentrate on the discussion at hand.  If you look at my post count since last month it's around 100, that's no where near 400 so really, give up on your hating.

Finally, the irony of Mr "ACCTseller" griping about signature spam is nearly too strong to believe.  The whole point of activity levels and ranks and their correlation to signature size is to prevent newbies from getting a hold of accounts that they didn't take the time to build up themselves---preventing signature spam.  Looking in your own post history I can see you saying stuff like "most people who buy an account make make up the ROI in no time with a sig campaign".  Wow.
[/rant]

Back to our normally scheduled thread.  Cheers!

As to the non-hater bullshit part of your post, TF definitely has a right to his opinion but neg-repping everyone involved in a campaign and threatening them doesn't amount to spreading your opinion, it's considered against the rules.  Voicing your opinion is one thing, neg-repping everyone you disagree with is another.  Sending PMs saying "remove your signature or else" are yet another.

@DannyHamilton:

You might be right about the semantics of blackmail vs extortion---but threatening is naughty no matter which type of threatening. Smiley
LYCAN

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

well good luck with your thread ...Smiley

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
MINE
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Mr Tea

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:50:42 PM

Hello TF aka $username,

His account is currently being investigated by the mods for this recent PM blackmail activity.  Don't let a guy with -900 trust bother you.  It's likely his account is going to be banned for these recent shenanigans.

Did he get banned? He hasn't posted or logged in since the 15th, though maybe he doesn't log in every day.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:56:10 PM

Did he get banned? He hasn't posted or logged in since the 15th, though maybe he doesn't log in every day.
No.

His account is currently being investigated by the mods for this recent PM blackmail activity.
No.

Hello TF aka $username,

Done, thanks.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:03:29 PM

I did keep the signature for the full duration. Could you please compensate me in the same way as Kluge? Thank you! Smiley
Would you accept 0.1 BTC?

Hey TF,

Yes I'll accept the 0.1 BTC (I'm not sure why you are offering less than Kluge but alas). Can you send it to: 1GTfmjQENPTdB4n8hmkZpp7wTNzBnRtxo7

Thanks!

Sent!
https://blockchain.info/tx/766f0e7dbdd80447f66b756392a0b070fb09c3296a6c659576aea3bad2fb4d69
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:06:03 PM

But you took mine!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

If you're still in the mood, I'm in the exact same position as Kluge, used your signature for months, didn't get paid for the last month:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198934.msg3532187#msg3532187

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:02:42 PM

If you're still in the mood, I'm in the exact same position as Kluge, used your signature for months, didn't get paid for the last month:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198934.msg3532187#msg3532187

me too Roll Eyes If you feel you're gonna pay, that'd be great.

18YH62RTQxVokKqzV3b7q6sj9fdBQMW8CB

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
grux

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:49:09 AM

What language was inputs.io written in? Did it use Bitcoind?
dankkk

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:03:45 AM

You have shamed dicebitco.in, but now they apparently have made good on their "misdeeds" (see this thread)

You also have displayed interest in participating in the dice.ninja signature campaign.

I have two questions:

1 - are you willing to reverse your stance on dicebitco.in now that they have refunded all users' "losses" as a result of the skipped nonce issue? You previously said you consider them to be a scam because they have not repaid all of their users' money that should have been owed to them.

2 - Can you please describe your relationship between both yourself and dicebitco.in and between yourself and dice.ninja? Have you played at either site (if so how much did you win/lose)? Have you invested in either site (and if so how much do you have invested, what is the most you have had in either site, and what is your gain/loss on your investment)?
chipug

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:29:48 AM

Damn, that was deep...

If the "hack" did actually happen, how did you feel?

It did. I truly believe that so I'm pretty disgusted with the response he got.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: