Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kattekop

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:47:50 PM

Marge and the kids leave the living room with disgusted looks, and Homer looks around a couple of times to make sure they're gone. Then he hugs the TV and says, "Let's never fight again."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 12:05:35 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 09:26:42 PM by sebastien1234

Bitcointalk is one thread of a multitude of information that 99% of people will not read

Are you SYS social community manager? Really? This attitude explains SERIOUS communication problem here.

I'm not sure I understand your concern, I'm simply stating that even if people come to our thread, they will not read 99% of the important information that is needed to be relayed. One thread makes things completely convoluted.

Since you have trouble understanding basic English...
Maybe you can read a price chart... and see YOUR promotional handiwork.

Promotion = providing an Executive Summary to bring BUSY people up-to-date quickly...
I'm way too busy to log into 20-30 slack channels to read super-geeks joking among themselves.

If you met a hot girl would tell her "find me on slack"?
Yes, YOU probably would... and never see her again.

Because that hot girl has endless guys to choose from...
Just like every crypto investor has dozens of good options to invest in... with new ones every day.

BTW, a project's tech is entirely secondary to a rational Business Plan and expert promotion.

Which is why we have a website and put clear and concise updates on our blog section to ensure people do not have to siphon through information that is not pertinent to development like your last post...

We have a professional marketer (Andrew) and even though he's applying real-world marketing (not, hey let's post something on a forum and pray someone will read it), price has still gone down due to bitcoins price has going up (which is the case for most altcoins). I can tell you that when I started doing marketing on my end before Andrew, the price went up by 300%(with a very minimal amount of posts on bitcointalk) and since he has taken over it has gone down by 200% *that's still a 100% increase) -- and I am not criticizing the way Andrew does his marketing; it is STELLAR and rare in the industry but again there is not much to counteract these pump and dumps.. when bitcoin goes up, altcoins go down because people cash out to get bitcoin, and the cycle repeats itself when bitcoin goes down, typically though to the detriment of altcoins.

I have dated a few hot girls in my life and I can certainly assure you that the more you are desperate to get them, the less they want you; the more confident you are, the more they want you. Honestly though that analogy has absolutely nothing to do with crypto or a business(which in itself is also completely different from crypto).

You are too busy to go to slack where we have pinned updates that are easy to find? (nothing forces you to chat with people), yet you are not too busy to go through a bunch of toxic posts in a thread to find real up-to-date information? I really do not understand... Ok you don't want to go through a slack chat where you need to sign-up; fair enough, I understand that, but how does that prevent you from checking updates on Syscoin.org or to check out @syscoin on twitter, or our facebook page, or our linkedin account?

Like I said, we are not leaving bitcointalk, and I will do my best to post pertinent updates. But for a team that actually does real ground-breaking development and does not copy-paste a coin like 99% of the ones that have traction here, bitcointalk is the last place you should be looking for updates.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 12:08:17 AM

Help please:

After extracting the zip (windows wallet) i can see few dll and one qt file. First time after cklicking qt it says "not enough resources". And after that (2nd click) it disappears immediately. I tried it several times.

For concise troubleshooting, we would need much more information and to provide some live support. Please join us at http://joinsyscoin.tk for real-time troubleshooting.

mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:47:40 AM

Bitcointalk is one thread of a multitude of information that 99% of people will not read

Are you SYS social community manager? Really? This attitude explains SERIOUS communication problem here.

I'm not sure I understand your concern, I'm simply stating that even if people come to our thread, they will not read 99% of the important information that is needed to be relayed. One thread makes things completely convoluted.

Since you have trouble understanding basic English...
Maybe you can read a price chart... and see YOUR promotional handiwork.

Promotion = providing an Executive Summary to bring BUSY people up-to-date quickly...
I'm way too busy to log into 20-30 slack channels to read super-geeks joking among themselves.

If you met a hot girl would tell her "find me on slack"?
Yes, YOU probably would... and never see her again.

Because that hot girl has endless guys to choose from...
Just like every crypto investor has dozens of good options to invest in... with new ones every day.

BTW, a project's tech is entirely secondary to a rational Business Plan and expert promotion.

Which is why we have a website and put clear and concise updates on our blog section to ensure people do not have to siphon through information that is not pertinent to development like your last post...

We have a professional marketer (Andrew) and even though he's applying real-world marketing (not, hey let's post something on a forum and pray someone will read it), price has still gone down due to bitcoins price has going up (which is the case for most altcoins). I can tell you that when I started doing marketing on my end before Andrew, the price went up by 300%(with a very minimal amount of posts on bitcointalk) and since he has taken over it has gone down by 200% *that's still a 100% increase) -- and I am not criticizing the way Andrew does his marketing; it is STELLAR and rare in the industry but again there is not much to counteract these pump and dumps.. when bitcoin goes up, altcoins go down because people cash out to get bitcoin, and the cycle repeats itself when bitcoin goes down, typically though to the detriment of altcoins.

I have dated a few hot girls in my life and I can certainly assure you that the more you are desperate to get them, the less they want you; the more confident you are, the more they want you. Honestly though that analogy has absolutely nothing to do with crypto or a business(which in itself is also completely different from crypto).

You are too busy to go to slack where we have pinned updates that are easy to find? (nothing forces you to chat with people), yet you are not too busy to go through a bunch of toxic posts in a thread to find real up-to-date information? I really do not understand... Ok you don't want to go through a slack chat where you need to sign-up; fair enough, I understand that, but how does that prevent you from checking updates on Syscoin.org or to check out @syscoin on twitter, or our facebook page, or our linkedin account?

Like I said, we are not leaving bitcointalk, and I will do my best to post pertinent updates. But for a team that actually does real ground-breaking development and does not copy-paste a coin like 99% of the ones that have traction here, bitcointalk is the last place you should be looking for updates.

I AGREE WITH SEBASTIEN %100. WELL SAID! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

Help please:

After extracting the zip (windows wallet) i can see few dll and one qt file. First time after cklicking qt it says "not enough resources". And after that (2nd click) it disappears immediately. I tried it several times.

For concise troubleshooting, we would need much more information and to provide some live support. Please join us at http://joinsyscoin.tk for real-time troubleshooting.

Nevermind! It was my "antivir".  Roll Eyes

But thanks for your answer.
Artimunor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:21:09 PM

While Sebastien may be right, their website and blog may be sufficient from a technical point of view, some people clearly state (and much more others just think silently) that some level of BTC involvement is needed.
I don't understand the way SYS devs take a principal statement on that saying "our information is here and if you want to get it come there, we dont have the time to bring the info to your desired place"
It looks ugly and sends out a wrong message, and is totally not needed from any perspective at all.
A proper response could be "so great that you want our information, yes ofcourse we will provide it to you using your prefered medium of choice"
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:34:26 PM

While Sebastien may be right, their website and blog may be sufficient from a technical point of view, some people clearly state (and much more others just think silently) that some level of BTC involvement is needed.
I don't understand the way SYS devs take a principal statement on that saying "our information is here and if you want to get it come there, we dont have the time to bring the info to your desired place"
It looks ugly and sends out a wrong message, and is totally not needed from any perspective at all.
A proper response could be "so great that you want our information, yes ofcourse we will provide it to you using your prefered medium of choice"

Ok we will work on providing better updates via BCT.. I do agree that alot of people come on here that won't bother with slack, and/or BCT may be a stepping stone to slack so its good to keep atleast this thread updated. We are working on a partnership right now which will allow for a more flexible design in your Syscoin services architecture, at this point we are in the investigation stage and will update you guys once we have decided on weather to pursue this partnership/integration or not. It's a great time to be in this community and crypto in general, as a Dev I see some exciting things to come and we are definitely on the ball in terms of staying ahead of the technology curve so far.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 11:40:33 PM

@sebastien1234

I truly appreciate the Slack ban...   have fun going FULL RETARD with mario012 till kingdom come!!!   Kiss

smaragda, you have been a great contributor to our community for quite awhile now. You basically wanted to get banned and I never wanted to ban you in the first place but honestly you were being quite abusive today, and I asked you several times to stop; I'm not going to repeat all of what you said but you consistently brought him down for being bipolar. What if he was bipolar? What if someone in slack was bipolar and inadvertently, you were insulting them by saying such things? I've had a couple of good friends in my life that were bipolar and it does not make them less of a human being; it takes a multitude of different people to make this world and imo it doesn't make someone superior to someone else because that person does not have mental health problems. I have asked to keep any price/alleged fraud talk directly in #tradetalk to prevent today's type of backlash. You are welcome to come back anytime you like as long as you are not being abusive; let me know.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 11:52:30 PM

As mentioned I understand your concern but not the hostility in a few posts that were mentioned here. I am all for providing pertinent updates when they happen and have mentioned that I will do so (I have for the last couple of updates). What else would our bitcointalk community like to see here on this thread?

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:18:57 AM

I have asked to keep any price/alleged fraud talk directly in #tradetalk to prevent today's type of backlash.

Took you long enough...   maybe you should edit your bipolar-fairy-tale-post as you forgot to thank me for helping you do the obvious...   Roll Eyes

Try your best not to be a tool. Your approach sucked and now you are all bent out of shape.

SYS is one of the strongest coins in the current ecosystem and such a steal at current prices.

Try to play nice Smiley
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 11:28:19 PM

I have asked to keep any price/alleged fraud talk directly in #tradetalk to prevent today's type of backlash.

Took you long enough...   maybe you should edit your bipolar-fairy-tale-post as you forgot to thank me for helping you do the obvious...   Roll Eyes

Considering the attitude you brought to this whole situation, I did my absolute best to be as nice as possible. It's clear that it's become trolling on your part at this point, you may feel it is ok to insult people with mental health issues but I completely disagree. If bringing that conversation to #tradetalk was your goal, you could have simply suggested it or msg'd me 1-on-1, there is no need to be aggressive and I cannot thank you for the way you acted.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 05:28:44 PM

...and I cannot thank you for the way you acted.

Who said anything about thanking me for the way I acted?   Undecided

You said: "you forgot to thank me for helping you do the obvious...", whether or not the end-result of moving that type of conversation to another channel is a positive thing; your behavior completely negated any benefit it may have brought.

Artimunor

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:14:34 PM

Ok we will work on providing better updates via BCT.. I do agree that alot of people come on here that won't bother with slack, and/or BCT may be a stepping stone to slack so its good to keep atleast this thread updated. We are working on a partnership right now which will allow for a more flexible design in your Syscoin services architecture, at this point we are in the investigation stage and will update you guys once we have decided on weather to pursue this partnership/integration or not. It's a great time to be in this community and crypto in general, as a Dev I see some exciting things to come and we are definitely on the ball in terms of staying ahead of the technology curve so far.

Thank you that sounds exciting indeed!
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:28:53 PM

Yes please provide updates also here. I am able to skip some low value posts/trolling.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:04:31 PM

Syscoin community!

As promised, I will be providing all pertinent updates as they come.

Please see the top of the 1st page of this thread, I have also updated all past updates for your reading pleasure.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for this thread (or for anything else SYS-related for that matter).

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:06:49 AM

Syscoin community!

As promised, I will be providing all pertinent updates as they come.

Please see the top of the 1st page of this thread, I have also updated all past updates for your reading pleasure.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for this thread (or for anything else SYS-related for that matter).

Thank you!

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:04:55 AM

I have a couple of questions that I am sure would be common to any newcomer, like myself, to this coin's consideration. Three, actually:

1.- You are litigating with that Moolah guy because they stole some 750 BTC from you ("you" being Dan and his team of 7 developers?). Those 750-odd BTC were the result of selling 15% of the 2.0 billion coins in the presale? That would indicate people paid 250 sat per in the pre-sale of those 300 million SYS. Now, with that money gone, how is this project sustaining itself? I am assuming that the 2% for the devs is long gone (15 BTC) and so is the 1% (7.5 BTC) for promotions... Also I would like to know who is fronting the legal costs implied.

2.- I have visited your website and read the OP here and I am finding, save for error or misinterpretation, SYS is no more "revolutionary" than, say, VIACOIN with which I see quite a few eerie similarities (and this is not precisely a positive endorsement if you read my very critical stance of ViaCoin). So could you, briefly, explain to me -and others-, in simple words, what makes SYS different from other coins, what is its practical use (I can't understand the meaning implied in "can be used by eBay traders...", for instance) and what, if any, is it current state of adoption? And I mean is ANYONE at all using SYS ina practical use-case situation in the real world?

3.- What are the conditions in which this project is included as a core part of the SuperNet. I know James makes some very specific demands, thresholds and commitments, in each case, and I am quite sure those have been explained somewhere to the holders of this coin, but I cannot find them anywhere. Would you be so kind to refresh the memories of those in the know and enlighten those of us who don't know? It would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.
NoFudOnlyFacts

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:39:45 PM

ROFL ...ROFL barabbas aka Jose the jobless actor isn't sure if the Syscoin project revolutionary enough

LULZ

barabbas aka Jose the jobless actor was fine with the Paycoin, Iconexpert scams, he supported the scams, but now he is worried about Syscoin "practical use-case situation in the real world".

LULZ troll, scammer barabbas
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:14:38 PM

ROFL ...ROFL barabbas aka Jose the jobless actor isn't sure if the Syscoin project revolutionary enough

LULZ

barabbas aka Jose the jobless actor was fine with the Paycoin, Iconexpert scams, he supported the scams, but now he is worried about Syscoin "practical use-case situation in the real world".

LULZ troll, scammer barabbas

barabbas the actor is definitely sick in the head. he goes from thread to thread and trolls.
barabbas was only happy with the Paycoin scam and what a surprise, he thought the IconicExpert coin is a very good idea. the actor was convinced that the scam Paycoin USD 20 buyback price is viable. lately he is trolling the Gadgetcoin thread, he doesn't like the video live stream idea. soon he will come to the conclusion here that Syscoin is not viable. Bitbay and David Zimbeck? noooo. Viacoin? nahhhhhh. Vericoin? naahhhhh. nothing is viable only Paycoin was viable and IconicExpert's idea was wonderful for barabbas. what would you expect from a sick fuck IconicExpert shill.

vladimirdin19

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:50:12 PM

Sys is the one of the ten good coins where i gonna invest. I watch trade 2 year and few coin is good and sys is one of them.
continue your work. best regards
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: