Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 305 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT Classic ★★★ the oldest Bitcoin on-chain game ★★★  (Read 414821 times)
zee11224

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:55:31 PM

Is it when more people lose money on the big multiplier or more bet on the big multiplier will make the chance of hitting higher ?

Nah .. you tottally wrong.. the betting is fixed for example : if i bet 0.001 on green it hitted 0.4x which is bad one .. then the next one will hit a good multiplier.. same with yellow ..and red.. but in yellow and red they hit many times bad then good... very good ones..in green some times 0.4x3 in a row for me .. Smiley so first bet small after losing much then bet max:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:06:46 PM

One thing that I have noticed on this site, is that yellow and red is really hard to make a profit, or stay even, but green I find that the odds are actually in our favor. Theres only a 19.6% chance of losing money, a either 34.9% or 69.8% (I don't know if the 1x multiplier are added together or if its 34.9% chance to hit one of them) to stay the same money, and finally a maybe ~30% chance to make more money. If theres an 80% chance that you will either gain or keep the same amount of money, how do you make a profit? I find that I rarely hit the middle one, and I have made about 0.3btc. Maybe I'm just lucky but the odds definitely seem in our favor.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Yuki1988

Activity: 614

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:16:56 PM

One thing that I have noticed on this site, is that yellow and red is really hard to make a profit, or stay even, but green I find that the odds are actually in our favor. Theres only a 19.6% chance of losing money, a either 34.9% or 69.8% (I don't know if the 1x multiplier are added together or if its 34.9% chance to hit one of them) to stay the same money, and finally a maybe ~30% chance to make more money. If theres an 80% chance that you will either gain or keep the same amount of money, how do you make a profit? I find that I rarely hit the middle one, and I have made about 0.3btc. Maybe I'm just lucky but the odds definitely seem in our favor.

The chance for you to win is higher than lose in green, but the expected value of the bet is still negative. Wink

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

The chance for you to win is higher than lose in green, but the expected value of the bet is still negative. Wink

Yes, I can see that in the terms of probability you will eventually lose money, but I still don't know why it seems that I keep winning money. Is there any global statistics like know much profit/losses?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Yuki1988

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:27:04 PM

Yes, I can see that in the terms of probability you will eventually lose money, but I still don't know why it seems that I keep winning money.

The reason is, you are lucky lol. Grin

Is there any global statistics like know much profit/losses?

You may check the Statistics tab.
For example, people have "won" 218.547 btc in green x0.4, meaning the total waged amount for those bets are 218.547/0.4 = 546.3675.
Similarly, you can work out green x1.0, green x1.1, etc, and calculate the total waged amount and total won amount Wink

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:31:07 PM

Yes, I can see that in the terms of probability you will eventually lose money, but I still don't know why it seems that I keep winning money.

The reason is, you are lucky lol. Grin

Is there any global statistics like know much profit/losses?

You may check the Statistics tab.
For example, people have "won" 218.547 btc in green x0.4, meaning the total waged amount for those bets are 218.547/0.4 = 546.3675.
Similarly, you can work out green x1.0, green x1.1, etc, and calculate the total waged amount and total won amount Wink

NOOO MATHHH. You reminded me of school...

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:44:15 PM

very sad and disappointed not to be able to login again to LB  Embarrassed

I hope to BF so I can log into LB back.

I've been playing at LB already 1 year
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:48:17 PM

I don't really understand what you said, but I think you are saying you want a login? I really like not having a login, because onchain is usually the safest as you don't have to trust that luckyb.it is holding it. Also if it is a scam, you know instantly because you don't get your money back.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Yuki1988

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

Login? Do you mean you can't access the site, or can't load the page?  Huh

_chance_

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

Login? Do you mean you can't access the site, or can't load the page?  Huh

He must have got banned because of spamming or anything else that's how he can't login-in into chat.
But to play you don't need to log in just send your bets it works fine.  Smiley
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

LOVE  THIS SITE YOU GUYS ROCK GIVE IT A++++++ REVIEW Great Mods, Great Admins, Great Users and AWESOME GAME!

-Girlscout :-)
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:30:48 PM

LOVE  THIS SITE YOU GUYS ROCK GIVE IT A++++++ REVIEW Great Mods, Great Admins, Great Users and AWESOME GAME!

Hey there girlscout just saw you on the chat. Glad to see you like the site, I personally love it and I have never used a dice website since I found this, this is just way more fun. Instant action, 10 second payouts, suspense, awesome design.
EDIT:
You planning on adding investing soon? I would definitely invest in this

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

LOVE  THIS SITE YOU GUYS ROCK GIVE IT A++++++ REVIEW Great Mods, Great Admins, Great Users and AWESOME GAME!

Hey there girlscout just saw you on the chat. Glad to see you like the site, I personally love it and I have never used a dice website since I found this, this is just way more fun. Instant action, 10 second payouts, suspense, awesome design.
EDIT:

Thanks a ton!!!

Yes, we are working on adding investing Smiley

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:35:24 PM

EDIT:

Thanks a ton!!!

Is there any way you could secure me a spot for early investing, or maybe a special early birds deal? Wink

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
binaryFate
Legendary

Still wild and free

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:41:56 PM

EDIT:

Thanks a ton!!!

Is there any way you could secure me a spot for early investing, or maybe a special early birds deal? Wink

We will likely go for something "a la just-dice", not sure we'll do something for early birds. It should be with unlimited spots too. But nothing is 100% sure as of now, so we'll notify you if that is relevant Smiley

binaryFate
Legendary

Still wild and free

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:03:21 PM

LuckyBit - Tune of the Day

Quote from: LuckyBitSupport
Propose a tune here and it'll become the LuckyBit's 'Tune of the Day'!
The tune of the day will always be announced in the message box of http://luckyb.it
(The message box is in the upper left corner of the main site.)

Note that hate speech/abusive/racist/sexist songs will be ignored!

stingleword, your tune is set!  http://youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI

Next in line:

JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:45:13 AM

LuckyBit - Tune of the Day

Quote from: LuckyBitSupport
Propose a tune here and it'll become the LuckyBit's 'Tune of the Day'!
The tune of the day will always be announced in the message box of http://luckyb.it
(The message box is in the upper left corner of the main site.)

Note that hate speech/abusive/racist/sexist songs will be ignored!

stingleword, your tune is set!  http://youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI

Next in line:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjRIkwnJYU   anyway we can get this on tune of day soon I Love this Girl Nykee Heaton, plus it is some good vibing music to gamble too :-)
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:03:42 AM

Just a question, is the tune of the day related to anything in any way? Or is it just for fun. Is it played on the website at all?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
_chance_

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:08:32 AM

--snip-- Is it played on the website at all?

A closer Look, and yes it's for fun.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:13:44 AM

So pretty much its just for fun, and theres a link to it on the home page. It would be pretty cool to have an option to turn on the music on the website.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 305 »
  Print  

Jump to: