Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 305 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT Classic ★★★ the oldest Bitcoin on-chain game ★★★  (Read 414821 times)
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 519

Official LuckyBit Support

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

LuckyBit - Tune of the Day

Quote from: LuckyBitSupport
Propose a tune here and it'll become the LuckyBit's 'Tune of the Day'!
The tune of the day will always be announced in the message box of http://luckyb.it
(The message box is in the upper left corner of the main site.)

Note that hate speech/abusive/racist/sexist songs will be ignored!

_chance_, your tune is set! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEDrtj7ovH0

Next in line:

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄▄    ▄████▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄███████▄
  ▄█████  ████    ███▀     ███▀▀▀████▌
 ▐██▀    ████    ▐██▀  ▄  ▐███    ███▌
 ▐██▄   █████  ▄▄███  ███ ███▌   ▄███
  ▀█████████████████▄███ ▐█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀  ██████████
       ▐███▌            ▐███    ▀███▄
       ████             ███▌     ████
    ▄▄█████       ▄██▄ ▐███     ▄███▀
 ▄███████████▄▄▄█████▀ █████▄▄▄████▀
█████▀▀▀▀██████████▀ ▐███████████▀
▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀

██████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀▀    ███
████████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██  ███
██████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████  █████
██
████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████  █████
███
████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████  ██████
██
█████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████  ██████
██
██▀   ▄▄██████████████████████  ██████
██
██
▄▄██████████████████████████  ██████
██
██
████████████████████████████  ██████
███
██
███████████████████████████  ██████
██
███
█████████████████████████  █████
████
██
███
██
███
████
██████████████████████████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:45:22 PM

can we click somewhere on LB to hear tune? would be cool if tune of day played on site

yah, that would be cool
Yea I suggested that a while ago. It's a bit too hard to manually get the song and add it to the webserver every day. He said it would be a possibility in the future.

Actually, you can put the music on with a single click. Click on the "tune of the day" link, and that's it, the youtube song will open in a second tab.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄

██████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:17:11 PM

I can finally go back to play at the LB Smiley

Thank you so much binaryfate Smiley
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:05:54 PM

dear luckybit, me & gelar24 has same region

I understand why our IP were block.
But not all user behave like that.
How about Ban a specific people that abusing the chat rather than ban all of them ?
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:40:55 PM

How about Ban a specific people that abusing the chat rather than ban all of them ?

You're right not all user behave badly. However the abuse was so strong from all IP ranges from that region, it is unfortunate but we had no choice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄

██████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
gelar24

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

yes true I act annoyed Indonesian people are often spam, and since it's all blocked ip from Indonesia. whereas not all that, but since I was trying to play it can either block ip in Indonesia already open or only a few people
gelar24

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

You're right not all user behave badly. However the abuse was so strong from all IP ranges from that region, it is unfortunate but we had no choice.

I did not play long in LB miss it feels heavy with friends of friends there Smiley

whether the new regulations to get lotto? What is still like it used to be played until 0.01 BTC Wanger?
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:59:43 PM

LuckyBit - Tune of the Day

Quote from: LuckyBitSupport
Propose a tune here and it'll become the LuckyBit's 'Tune of the Day'!
The tune of the day will always be announced in the message box of http://luckyb.it
(The message box is in the upper left corner of the main site.)

Note that hate speech/abusive/racist/sexist songs will be ignored!

JLynn171, your tune is set! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

Next in line:

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄

██████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:39:55 PM

Yay 7k total wagered. Almost made it to 10k, seems like your rising a lot every day.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:46:07 PM

Well, that was disappointing. I like to play this kind of games from time to time, and it happened that today was one of those times.
Anyway, I was looking at the chat and someone mentioned my website (AdBit.co). The almighty moderator (stingleword) instantly said it wasn't allowed to post link to revenue sharing programs.
It was explained to him that wasn't the case, but he insisted it wasn't allowed to talk about it, which is fine. What is not fine is the trash talk he made about my site for the next 10 minutes, like a little kid bragging about having ban powers.

The link was: https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise
Which obviously isn't a revenue sharing program and no one is rewarded from someone else clicking that link.

Now, stingleword apparently is one of the administrators that takes care of the site (since he has the power to decided that LuckyB.it won't be using AdBit for advertising), and I also won't use LuckyB.it no more from now on, there's plenty of competition for this kind of sites.

I just want to make it clear that I will be doing the same thing every-time I see someone talking about LuckyB.it.
stingleword: If you don't know what you're talking about, shut it, or at least make some research before accusing someone of doing something he's not.
stingleword
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:17:45 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 04:56:51 PM by stingleword

Well, that was disappointing. I like to play this kind of games from time to time, and it happened that today was one of those times.
Anyway, I was looking at the chat and someone mentioned my website (AdBit.co). The almighty moderator (stingleword) instantly said it wasn't allowed to post link to revenue sharing programs.

Not mentioned: the "someone" was in fact himself. He entered chat, said that Lucky Bit needs more advertising because he had trouble finding the site, and then posted his link. Also not mentioned: he did not actually play Lucky Bit at all. EDIT:This has been proven incorrect - he did indeed play at that time.

I specifically stated that we do not allow revenue generation links. Of course, the first half of this conversation wasn't captured because it casts this entire issue in a different light - one in which a random user, by the name of 'QQ', came into the chatroom and posted a link that was clearly a revenue generation link, and then got upset that he was asked to not post that type of link.

It was explained to him that wasn't the case, but he insisted it wasn't allowed to talk about it, which is fine. What is not fine is the trash talk he made about my site for the next 10 minutes, like a little kid bragging about having ban powers.

Which obviously isn't a revenue sharing program and no one is rewarded from someone else clicking that link.

Except for you, since you own the site. It's worth noting there are no screen shots of the "trash talk he made about my site" because there wasn't any (beyond the obvious statement that AdBit is a revenue generation site and AdBit links are not welcome in chat). I only stated I would ban you from chat if you continued to disrespect the site and its staff (notably, not captured again). You did so, and that is why I made good on that threat.

EDIT: The ban was issued when this user chatted "DiamondCardz sucks cock for bits". That will get you banned no matter what.

Now, stingleword apparently is one of the administrators that takes care of the site (since he has the power to decided that LuckyB.it won't be using AdBit for advertising), and I also won't use LuckyB.it no more from now on, there's plenty of competition for this kind of sites.

I just want to make it clear that I will be doing the same thing every-time I see someone talking about LuckyB.it.
stingleword: If you don't know what you're talking about, shut it, or at least make some research before accusing someone of doing something he's not.

No, I'm a moderator but I serve as a main point-of-contact for the administration since they are quite busy. However, I do know what I'm talking about; here's a snippet from your website:

Do you want to advertise your website or do you want to earn some money from advertisements? Then AdBit is the place to be.

AdBit's stated goal is generating revenue. We frown on revenue-generation links in chat, which is what I told you from the beginning. My response to your posting of the link was "please don't post revenue generation links in this chat". In retrospect, banning you up-front might have made this simpler on everyone, but that isn't how I operate.

It is so sad that you have resorted to this personal attack - I originally intended to mention your site to the admins as a potential advertising outlet before you started arguing with me over the nature of AdBit. Now I don't have to; the story is right here, plain as day, for admins to see for themselves. I won't bother to suggest that they not use your service; after this behavior (and chat logs they can see to prove it), I'm sure they will make that decision on their own accord.

I hope this little complaint serves as a notice to anyone reading: AdBit's owner visits chatrooms to advertise his site. Ironic, given that AdBit is an advertising site.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
LYCAN

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

lol o lol

one side adbits admin one side sting mod

sting vs adbit we will see who win

by the way i m on sting site i dont see any kind of above message from him without any reason definately there was a miskake from ...

well why dont you bring the whole chat image? only sting reply`s ? this is half of your proof.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:02:37 PM

Not mentioned: the "someone" was in fact himself. He entered chat, said that Lucky Bit needs more advertising because he had trouble finding the site, and then posted his link. Also not mentioned: he did not actually play Lucky Bit at all.

I specifically stated that we do not allow revenue generation links. Of course, the first half of this conversation wasn't captured because it casts this entire issue in a different light - one in which a random user, by the name of 'QQ', came into the chatroom and posted a link that was clearly a revenue generation link, and then got upset that he was asked to not post that type of link.

Except for you, since you own the site. It's worth noting there are no screen shots of the "trash talk he made about my site" because there wasn't any (beyond the obvious statement that AdBit is a revenue generation site and AdBit links are not welcome in chat). I only stated I would ban you from chat if you continued to disrespect the site and its staff (notably, not captured again). You did so, and that is why I made good on that threat.

No, I'm a moderator but I serve as a main point-of-contact for the administration since they are quite busy. However, I do know what I'm talking about; here's a snippet from your website:

Do you want to advertise your website or do you want to earn some money from advertisements? Then AdBit is the place to be.

AdBit's stated goal is generating revenue. We frown on revenue-generation links in chat, which is what I told you from the beginning. My response to your posting of the link was "please don't post revenue generation links in this chat". In retrospect, banning you up-front might have made this simpler on everyone, but that isn't how I operate.

It is so sad that you have resorted to this personal attack - I originally intended to mention your site to the admins as a potential advertising outlet before you started arguing with me over the nature of AdBit. Now I don't have to; the story is right here, plain as day, for admins to see for themselves. I won't bother to suggest that they not use your service; after this behavior (and chat logs they can see to prove it), I'm sure they will make that decision on their own accord.

I hope this little complaint serves as a notice to anyone reading: AdBit's owner visits chatrooms to advertise his site. Ironic, given that AdBit is an advertising site.
Don't accuse me of something you can't prove.

Obviously I also can't prove if 'QQ' was me or not, so I'll just leave it at that.

Here's some transactions (with signed messages) from my past games:
Code:
Transaction ID: dd445f04e96ae6610041b09602398e7b7186f706cb4e2f5ed227a4be45adda1c
Address: 1LFt9Z45CZb5BmknStGp4H4fC6AmFZbFx
Signature: HONb3Xieuyt4J7p8OfH+wI3zv9w8F/Ti1llX4Kp67p19mYvrPjZj5oTDNa0cGg6MpQhl2d3E/mzxPDBeeBgpn0c=
Code:
Transaction ID: cade9e999432175de322e4e586fe18667dde02640bb9dc3f52a03ecc5e525276
Address: 1J8cZqDuWZZ4ripDuHLWCqbRnR4MhvdhQw
Signature: GwcV1ZntWd/+udSKUGokYRTauDB9RSG0MegS3Fc0m/OwCpTzPV40IcOAb0ORTFmamLDHIHZFEmtqxgJzTy+6q7c=
Code:
Transaction ID: 1528d41dea3a4078339d53aeaacebd3798b1f836dc72dd0e64fd9e1a9ce5a9a2
Address: 1GFBqpvbwJACs3DW6KPmKpyRyd5fSHaK8P
Signature: G5FZvod8+ipV518bAKB5nLQa+4np5M08sRHPSRQErd0M+qjzZFeyUWM/sC+wYfhDz94ELEQ+XT75c0vEeSKm62Q=
(i don't fee like wasting hours looking at my extensive transaction history just to prove some ego-maniac he's wrong so I'm not posting them all)
Did I play or not?

You keep contradicting yourself, it's funny to watch you struggle to keep up with the lies, you're just getting deeper and deeper.
"FYI folks, the link that guy posted WAS A REVENUE GENERATING LINK", "I made him 0.008 cents". Explain to me exactly, how was that link a 'REVENUE GENERATING LINK', and how you gave 'QQ' 0.008 cents by cliking it? BTW, the link was https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise in case you forgot.

Looking forward to your next lies, great PR here, LuckyB.it  Wink
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

BTW, I didn't post 'QQ' messages because that's irrelevant for what I'm complaining here, which is YOU telling lies about MY site.
stingleword
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:53:50 PM

Don't accuse me of something you can't prove.

Obviously I also can't prove if 'QQ' was me or not, so I'll just leave it at that.

No need. The only users involved in this transaction were myself, 'QQ', 'QQ2', and 'GreatPR'. User 'QQ' posted the offending link (and the bannable offense). The other two were immediately banned for evading the original ban (which was for ten minutes, and then changed to 24 hours after the evasion). I have no beef with your site (and never did) - I act on behavior in the chat room. If that wasn't you, then why are you involved at all, and more importantly, why are you posting "great PR" at the bottom of your complaint?

Here's some transactions (with signed messages) from my past games:

Did I play or not?

Looks like you did, and have entries in the 22 Days contest. I stand corrected on this point. My earlier post has been edited to reflect this fact.

You keep contradicting yourself, it's funny to watch you struggle to keep up with the lies, you're just getting deeper and deeper.
"FYI folks, the link that guy posted WAS A REVENUE GENERATING LINK", "I made him 0.008 cents". Explain to me exactly, how was that link a 'REVENUE GENERATING LINK', and how you gave 'QQ' 0.008 cents by cliking it? BTW, the link was https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise in case you forgot.

Looking forward to your next lies, great PR here, LuckyB.it  Wink

Learn to get the joke. The average click-revenue for links is 0.008 cents. AdBit's stated purpose is revenue generation, and that link is an advertisement for AdBit's services and therefore is a revenue-generation link. Of course you didn't actually make anything on my click, since that isn't a refer or clickthrough - besides, that link (that you keep posting here) is only an advertisement showcasing AdBit's recent payments. Lucky Bit does not want outside advertising in the chat, with good reason! I stated then and restate now: that is an advertising link. Advertising serves one purpose: revenue generation for the advertiser, which is you in this case. A link to an advertisement for a product for sale is a revenue-generating link. Of course, I don't know that you or someone else doesn't actually make money on that link - maybe it is a paying link for someone? There is no way for me to know. Either way, if someone used that link then later signed up for AdBit, it would generate revenue for you.

BTW, I didn't post 'QQ' messages because that's irrelevant for what I'm complaining here, which is YOU telling lies about MY site.

Right, now you claim to not even be the same guy? Now I wish I had captured the chats prior to the ban, in which the user 'QQ' claimed it was "his" site and explicitly offered advertising services through it. His chat is very pertinent to this situation, and you have intentionally omitted it. I'll let that fact speak for itself.

The only lying going on here is your inflated and obfuscated accusations against me (without proof - natch) and half-presented screenshots. So, I re-state my opinion and view about AdBit.co - your site - and I challenge you to tell me which of these statements are lies.

* AdBit is a banner ad service that deals exclusively in Bitcoin. Their model is based on a bid-per-day system rather than pay-per-click or pay-per-impression.
* AdBit's stated purpose is revenue generation for advertisers, advertising hosts, and AdBit itself. AdBit generates revenues through its service of providing advertising content supplied by paying advertisers. Advertisers that use AdBit generate revenue through received clicks, and hosts that use AdBit receive revenue from AdBit for using the services.
* Advertising services, redirects, and links to or through said services are generally not allowed in the Lucky Bit chatroom. This includes clickthrough services such as cur.lv and advertising services such as CoinAd or AdBit. (you're involved with CoinAd too, right?)
* The link posted (as user 'QQ') was http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise. Link redirected to about:blank to prevent clickthroughs.
* That link is an advertisement for AdBit.co services. It showcases recent payments to clients.
* Since that link is an advertisement, it is a revenue generation link and is therefore not allowed in Lucky Bit chat.
* The user was not banned for advertising, but rather for insulting other people in chat and then later for ban evasion. A friendly request - followed by a stern warning after meeting resistance - was issued in response to the link. Only after the user insulted another person in chat was he banned for ten minutes.

Lucky Bit chat is not an advertising space. This user did not respect that and was given a request to not post it. After pushback, a ban warning was issued, and then a ban was issued once another rule was violated. If that user was not you, then why are you involved and more importantly why are you using the same phrase?

I gotta say.... you're giving AdBit some great P.R.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

Learn to get the joke. The average click-revenue for links is 0.008 cents. AdBit's stated purpose is revenue generation, and that link is an advertisement for AdBit's services and therefore is a revenue-generation link. Of course you didn't actually make anything on my click, since that isn't a refer or clickthrough - besides, that link (that you keep posting here) is only an advertisement showcasing AdBit's recent payments. Lucky Bit does not want outside advertising in the chat, with good reason! I stated then and restate now: that is an advertising link. Advertising serves one purpose: revenue generation for the advertiser, which is you in this case. A link to an advertisement for a product for sale is a revenue-generating link. Of course, I don't know that you or someone else doesn't actually make money on that link - maybe it is a paying link for someone? There is no way for me to know. Either way, if someone used that link then later signed up for AdBit, it would generate revenue for you.
The link was in context with the conversation, which was advertising LuckyB.it. And the link points to a page that shows AdBit's publishers websites.

Right, now you claim to not even be the same guy? Now I wish I had captured the chats prior to the ban, in which the user 'QQ' claimed it was "his" site and explicitly offered advertising services through it. His chat is very pertinent to this situation, and you have intentionally omitted it. I'll let that fact speak for itself.
Again, lies. The user 'QQ' said: "http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise my website is there". Those were his exact words, go check the chat history and post it here, if I knew you would do this I would have saved the entire chat.
And as I said before, that link points to a page that shows AdBit's publishers websites, therefor, 'my website' refers to one of the publishers sites.

Lucky Bit chat is not an advertising space. This user did not respect that and was given a request to not post it. After pushback, a ban warning was issued, and then a ban was issued once another rule was violated. If that user was not you, then why are you involved and more importantly why are you using the same phrase?
The sole purpose of this post is because you appeared to be in charge of the site (admin), and, talking about my site incorrectly and saying my business model is inferior to others "Pay-Per-Day on a bid system is the LEAST EFFICIENT web advertising in existence". Would you like to go to a random website and have the admin saying on a public chat that your website is bad? Specially if you like that site and use it frequently.
About the 'same phrase', that is explained above as being incorrect.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

Look, nothing against you, I just don't fucking like having other people talk down my work on their own site. Next time just ban the guy and move on, don't talk about other people's hard work specially if you're not 100% sure of what it's about.

I made my point, I'm not arguing about this again, at least not here.
stingleword
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:06:42 PM

The link was in context with the conversation, which was advertising LuckyB.it. And the link points to a page that shows AdBit's publishers websites.

Incorrect. No request for this information was given by myself or any user. The user posted the link unsolicited after being told that Lucky Bit advertising is already well-managed. There was no "conversation"; there was one user talking about advertising - no, scratch that, one user PUSHING advertising.

Again, lies. The user 'QQ' said: "http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise my website is there". Those were his exact words, go check the chat history and post it here, if I knew you would do this I would have saved the entire chat.
And as I said before, that link points to a page that shows AdBit's publishers websites, therefor, 'my website' refers to one of the publishers sites.

If that's the case, why are you even involved? You're digging a deeper hole. If Lucky Bit is not one of your clients, why do you care what people say about your business there? I'm sure the Lucky Bit chatroom is not your target audience. Besides, you could have simply come into chat yourself and confronted me directly - unless you were banned! This is a clever "out" for you - but it does little to address the damning evidence...

It's incorrect that the user 'QQ' reappeared as the user 'greatPR' after being banned, and you also said 'Great PR' in the bottom of your post? Those two facts speak louder than any number of assertions and accusations.

Would you like to go to a random website and have the admin saying on a public chat that your website is bad?

Oh, dear, I hadn't thought of that. I must never allow anyone in chat to say "Wal-Mart Sucks" because there might be a Wal-Mart employee in the chat! /s

Seriously, this is not your problem. It's not like you lost business over it - if anything, the only business you may have lost over this would be Lucky Bit itself (unless admins decide you're a really swell guy with a really swell business) or any other would-be advertiser reading this thread (a population I estimate to be somewhere near zero). I really was going to suggest your site to Lucky Bit before this user decided to insult people. (Note: this all happened before the original ban or any of the screenshots posted)

I'll let individual would-be customers determine if my evaluation of the efficiency of your advertising service is comparable to your competitors'. Lucky Bit isn't an advertising site, and what people say about advertisers in that chatroom has no impact on your business. After all, it's not like the handful of faucet operators on that list are high rollers on Lucky Bit, or there is a plethora of advertisers that just casually hang out in a no-advertising chatroom.

Related point: After this post went live, I received a PM from "Carlos L." asking if I have Skype. I won't comment on this fact, but I felt that it's important for the casual reader to have this information. In direct response to this request, I would like to offer a healthy "not only no". After that was received, this post was added to the thread:

Look, nothing against you, I just don't fucking like having other people talk down my work on their own site. Next time just ban the guy and move on, don't talk about other people's hard work specially if you're not 100% sure of what it's about.

And I don't like having people talk down MY work on THIS site. I didn't ban the guy UNTIL he insulted other users - I find that a simple request to not repeat the offensive behavior (what I did) is more than enough to stop people from abusing the chatroom. In this case, it wasn't; instead, the user escalated the situation and earned himself a ban. None of the commentary you posted occurred until AFTER the user had insulted several people in chat and the website itself, and had been banned.

I think the facts speak for themselves, and if the administration of Lucky Bit thinks I have erred in my handling of this situation, I would expect them to notify me personally as they have in the past.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:44:55 PM

Incorrect. No request for this information was given by myself or any user. The user posted the link unsolicited after being told that Lucky Bit advertising is already well-managed. There was no "conversation"; there was one user talking about advertising - no, scratch that, one user PUSHING advertising.

If that's the case, why are you even involved? You're digging a deeper hole. If Lucky Bit is not one of your clients, why do you care what people say about your business there? I'm sure the Lucky Bit chatroom is not your target audience. Besides, you could have simply come into chat yourself and confronted me directly - unless you were banned! This is a clever "out" for you - but it does little to address the damning evidence...

It's incorrect that the user 'QQ' reappeared as the user 'greatPR' after being banned, and you also said 'Great PR' in the bottom of your post? Those two facts speak louder than any number of assertions and accusations.

Would you like to go to a random website and have the admin saying on a public chat that your website is bad?

Oh, dear, I hadn't thought of that. I must never allow anyone in chat to say "Wal-Mart Sucks" because there might be a Wal-Mart employee in the chat! /s

Seriously, this is not your problem. It's not like you lost business over it - if anything, the only business you may have lost over this would be Lucky Bit itself (unless admins decide you're a really swell guy with a really swell business) or any other would-be advertiser reading this thread (a population I estimate to be somewhere near zero). I really was going to suggest your site to Lucky Bit before this user decided to insult people. (Note: this all happened before the original ban or any of the screenshots posted)

I'll let individual would-be customers determine if my evaluation of the efficiency of your advertising service is comparable to your competitors'. Lucky Bit isn't an advertising site, and what people say about advertisers in that chatroom has no impact on your business. After all, it's not like the handful of faucet operators on that list are high rollers on Lucky Bit, or there is a plethora of advertisers that just casually hang out in a no-advertising chatroom.

Related point: After this post went live, I received a PM from "Carlos L." asking if I have Skype. I won't comment on this fact, but I felt that it's important for the casual reader to have this information. In direct response to this request, I would like to offer a healthy "not only no". After that was received, this post was added to the thread:

And I don't like having people talk down MY work on THIS site. I didn't ban the guy UNTIL he insulted other users - I find that a simple request to not repeat the offensive behavior (what I did) is more than enough to stop people from abusing the chatroom. In this case, it wasn't; instead, the user escalated the situation and earned himself a ban. None of the commentary you posted occurred until AFTER the user had insulted several people in chat and the website itself, and had been banned.

I think the facts speak for themselves, and if the administration of Lucky Bit thinks I have erred in my handling of this situation, I would expect them to notify me personally as they have in the past.
Well, I know I said I wouldn't comment more on this here, but since you rejected my request to take care of this in private, and turning it into some kind of low life attempt, I'm forced to continue.
I'm sure there's a couple expressions there that pirateat40 used, you must be him in disguise. Makes sense, no?
You insist on that user behavior as if it has anything to do with this.
You yourself said it wasn't allowed to talk about my site in the chat, yet, you kept on going, talking about the business model, etc... I guess the rules don't apply to you then.

We could have ended this by now if you hadn't rejected my request, from now on this is on you.
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 09:24:08 AM

LuckyBit admins here. We could go through the chat logs, check every single claims of you two, but honestly we do not think it is worth it. It is just very unfortunate that it escalated so quickly, regardless of who made what.

Carlos, as a matter of principle to our players, in the name of LuckyBit we would like to apologize if you felt being ban for no or bad reasons. We won't comment on anything that came subsequently, as it is not worthy. Maybe just to say we have absolutely nothing against your business, and wish you success with it.

Hopefully you two could manage to get along better in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄

██████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 305 »
  Print  

Jump to: