Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 305 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT Classic ★★★ the oldest Bitcoin on-chain game ★★★  (Read 414821 times)
hanijackson

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:58:18 PM

Chat is always abused Embarrassed

The real question is when will we have the next happy hour?

Let us know the abuses (Somethings are really natural.. and we can't kill people for it)... I hope we will touch next CH [CRAZY HOUR] in September... [Current month] but Admins will have official announcements about it, please follow this thread for future announcements about CH.  Cheesy
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanijackson

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:53:12 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 08:52:41 PM by hanijackson

I love how every time i go to LuckyBit to do some bets, and to see what the people there are up to, i see nothing but bullsht.
How Israel is the root of all evil.
How Palestine and Gaza have never done anything wrong.
How Palestine has the best army in the world.
How Hitler was an OK guy for doing what he did the Jewish community.

And so on and on. Not just the users, Mods also.
At the same time, people who wish someone luck, or cogratulate someone are getting muted or even banned.

Nice going Luckybit. Nice going.

It has been going on for months, nothings changed.

Hey spoink thnx for your post Wink
In fact it's nice for us to see users' feedbacks and comments, because absolutely it can shows us that how much we were success or not in our working field and this is totally appreciated, but for your first question... If we talked about politics or such stuff because there is a free-conversation chat-box in LB and you could also arrange your chat thread with other users or you could join us in that time. AGAIN there is a free-conversation chat-box that you can talk about anything except some banned stuff like FOR EXAMPLE: "TEACH OTHER ONES HOW TO ABUSE OF CHILDS... OR SHOW THEM HOW TO COMMIT A CRIME OR TRYING TO CONVERT THAT ROOM TO A BLACK MARKET" and etc... else you can talk about other stuff and don't forget that politics is one of the common sense and HOT subjects nowadays and is OK.

For your second question, i need to answer you that... Saying congratulations to users for winning lottos are banned because all get boring by this in times, imagine someone win and at once you will just see that at least 10 people say "Gratz"... Oops it is really boring and insane.. if you know LB for 2 months.. but i was with LB for more than 9 months nowadays and it's about 8 months of this 9 months that am a moderator of LB.. and i and most of users (specially old users who were and are more on LB's chat-room like users with this nick "hiall") experienced that this is just boring and just make room spammy because lottos are showing up by minutes most of the times and you just imagine that you will see "GRATZ" word on your chat screen by 10 people at least at once... it has a pretty much ugly face and is insane... isn't?? We mods always were trying to bring new culture of healthy chatting to our users and i think we were success till now, we banned saying this word because absolutely it is USELESS word and just makes room spammy and makes users and mods broing in times (because lottos are showing up by minutes most of the times) and also most of users just were accustomed to only write "Gratz" after any lotto winning with no real sense of "HAPPINESS" to anyone..and finally it will be something NON-SENSE and no more...

Thnx again for your feedback Wink

You also wrote:
Hence this is why we have mods so they can take part on that discussion.
This is the thing, mods are also doing it.

At least some of them are, mainly one.
and it's no mods except me, the MAINLY ONE. You could refer to me and write my nick, there is no problem, at all.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:47:25 AM

I love how every time i go to LuckyBit to do some bets, and to see what the people there are up to, i see nothing but bullsht.
How Israel is the root of all evil.
How Palestine and Gaza have never done anything wrong.
How Palestine has the best army in the world.
How Hitler was an OK guy for doing what he did the Jewish community.

And so on and on. Not just the users, Mods also.
At the same time, people who wish someone luck, or cogratulate someone are getting muted or even banned.

Nice going Luckybit. Nice going.

It has been going on for months, nothings changed.

Hey spoink thnx for your post Wink
In fact it's nice for us to see users' feedbacks and comments, because absolutely it can shows us that how much we were success or not in our working field and this is totally appreciated, but for your first question... If we talked about politics or such stuff because there is a free-conversation chat-box in LB and you could also arrange your chat thread with other users or you could join us in that time. AGAIN there is a free-conversation chat-box that you can talk about anything except some banned stuff like FOR EXAMPLE: "TEACH OTHER ONES HOW TO ABUSE OF CHILDS... OR SHOW THEM HOW TO COMMIT A CRIME OR TRYING TO CONVERT THAT ROOM TO A BLACK MARKET" and etc... else you can talk about other stuff and don't forget that politics is one of the common sense and HOT subjects nowadays and is OK.

For your second question, i need to answer you that... Saying congratulations to users for winning lottos are banned because all get boring by this in times, imagine someone win and at once you will just see that at least 10 people say "Gratz"... Oops it is really boring and insane.. if you know LB for 2 months.. but i was with LB for more than 9 months nowadays and it's about 8 months of this 9 months that am a moderator of LB.. and i and most of users (specially old users who were and are more on LB's chat-room like users with this nick "hiall") experienced that this is just boring and just make room spammy because lottos are showing up by minutes most of the times and you just imagine that you will see "GRATZ" word on your chat screen by 10 people at least at once... it has a pretty much ugly face and is insane... isn't?? We mods always were trying to bring new culture of healthy chatting to our users and i think we were success till now, we banned saying this word because absolutely it is USELESS word and just makes room spammy and makes users and mods broing in times (because lottos are showing up by minutes most of the times) and also most of users just were accustomed to only write "Gratz" after any lotto winning with no real sense of "HAPPINESS" to anyone..and finally it will be something NON-SENSE and no more...

Thnx again for your feedback Wink

You also wrote:
Hence this is why we have mods so they can take part on that discussion.
This is the thing, mods are also doing it.

At least some of them are, mainly one.
and it's no mods except me, the MAINLY ONE. You could refer to me and write my nick, there is no problem, at all.

Thank you Hani for the reply! I personally have nothing against you, we have had a lot of fun talks in the past Smiley
So from this post i can see that talking politics is ok then so be it. I was just getting tired of slandering of Israel. (And no im not from there, nor do i support their actions or vise-versa, you can add any nation here actually) But the politics discussed there are usually tied to hating a nation.

Maybe its my problem ans others dont have an issue with it, in that case ill just avoid the chat while those discussions take place.
hanijackson

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

Thank you Hani for the reply! I personally have nothing against you, we have had a lot of fun talks in the past Smiley
So from this post i can see that talking politics is ok then so be it. I was just getting tired of slandering of Israel. (And no im not from there, nor do i support their actions or vise-versa, you can add any nation here actually) But the politics discussed there are usually tied to hating a nation.

Maybe its my problem ans others dont have an issue with it, in that case ill just avoid the chat while those discussions take place.

Hey Spoink Smiley,

Oh i said that it's nice to see comments and feedbacks of course i know that you have not anything or you are not against me nowadays we are a family at LB Smiley... At first i need to say that we talked about that country when "K***K**" was a newbie and this matter is related to about 1 month ago and not NOW and... and it HAPPENED ONCE!!!!!!!!am wondered why you wrote it now!!!! and many ones didn't care to us and were doing their works and were talking to each other about their subjects... like "SH***K", and like other subjects it was a subject to talk and there is no problem for it, at all, and if it be necessary we will talk about it again and again, It is not important that you are from which country or you are a fan or not of a XXXXX country... we are talking about IDEAS... if you can't tell your IDEA so it means that you are living in a place that called HELL. So please do not call it "slandering of XXXX country" and if you think that what we talking about is not fact so it's what you think and of course you are free to think this way and am free to think that way... and don't forget that there are Good and Bad humans all over the world i also have many good friends from XXX country and they were in my country in about 35 years ago and we had a big community of 'em and we were living with them in peace... and never hated that nation or other nations and our targets were,is and will be governments' politics (to give +/- feedbacks about 'em) in such conversations and no more...

Hint:
I prefer to put "*" or "X" or "pronouns of referring" to call other ones or countries or such stuff names....It is better that we discontinue this matter here and prevent of spamming LB's thread wit such worthless stuff and if you are not satisfied with what i wrote,  then you can send me PM or send me email as you like to talk about it more and more... Smiley

Wish you bests Spoink.  Wink

edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

Hey Spoink Smiley,

Oh i said that it's nice to see comments and feedbacks of course i know that you have not anything or you are not against me nowadays we are a family at LB Smiley... At first i need to say that we talked about that country when "K***K**" was a newbie and this matter is related to about 1 month ago and not NOW and... and it HAPPENED ONCE!!!!!!!!am wondered why you wrote it now!!!! and many ones didn't care to us and were doing their works and were talking to each other about their subjects... like "SH***K", and like other subjects it was a subject to talk and there is no problem for it, at all, and if it be necessary we will talk about it again and again, It is not important that you are from which country or you are a fan or not of a XXXXX country... we are talking about IDEAS... if you can't tell your IDEA so it means that you are living in a place that called HELL. So please do not call it "slandering of XXXX country" and if you think that what we talking about is not fact so it's what you think and of course you are free to think this way and am free to think that way... and don't forget that there are Good and Bad humans all over the world i also have many good friends from XXX country and they were in my country in about 35 years ago and we had a big community of 'em and we were living with them in peace... and never hated that nation or other nations and our targets were,is and will be governments' politics (to give +/- feedbacks about 'em) in such conversations and no more...

Hint:
I prefer to put "*" or "X" or "pronouns of referring" to call other ones or countries or such stuff names....It is better that we discontinue this matter here and prevent of spamming LB's thread wit such worthless stuff and if you are not satisfied with what i wrote,  then you can send me PM or send me email as you like to talk about it more and more... Smiley

Wish you bests Spoink.  Wink

I agree Smiley best to discontinue the topic here. Why i brought it up was because it happened again (you werent there this time)
And from the past incidents, it happened more than once Wink

P.S Hope you get some good coinrolls today!
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 519

Official LuckyBit Support

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

... and everybody loves each other again.  Cheesy

As the chatbot once famously said (or was it more than once?): Peace!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄▄    ▄████▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄███████▄
  ▄█████  ████    ███▀     ███▀▀▀████▌
 ▐██▀    ████    ▐██▀  ▄  ▐███    ███▌
 ▐██▄   █████  ▄▄███  ███ ███▌   ▄███
  ▀█████████████████▄███ ▐█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀  ██████████
       ▐███▌            ▐███    ▀███▄
       ████             ███▌     ████
    ▄▄█████       ▄██▄ ▐███     ▄███▀
 ▄███████████▄▄▄█████▀ █████▄▄▄████▀
█████▀▀▀▀██████████▀ ▐███████████▀
▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀

██████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀▀    ███
████████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██  ███
██████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████  █████
██
████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████  █████
███
████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████  ██████
██
█████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████  ██████
██
██▀   ▄▄██████████████████████  ██████
██
██
▄▄██████████████████████████  ██████
██
██
████████████████████████████  ██████
███
██
███████████████████████████  ██████
██
███
█████████████████████████  █████
████
██
███
██
███
████
██████████████████████████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

uuuuu so problem solved now ? good to hear that  Grin

and i see our devil triangle is clone by other site  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
no way ! no one can beat this original Luckybit game !  Cool

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
hanijackson

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:15:26 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:31:06 PM by hanijackson

... and everybody loves each other again.  Cheesy

As the chatbot once famously said (or was it more than once?): Peace!

Cheesy Thnx dear admins, we always luv each other Wink
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:49:02 PM

Bye the way dice.ninja is "borrowing" your idea for the plinko game, even has the same drop rewards.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:36:08 PM

Bye the way dice.ninja is "borrowing" your idea for the plinko game, even has the same drop rewards.

I think it's good sign for LuckyBit. this show how popular is LuckyBit.
I just don't like in LuckyBit that I have to send coin everytime in LuckyBit for rolling.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:15:02 PM

I think it's good sign for LuckyBit. this show how popular is LuckyBit.
I just don't like in LuckyBit that I have to send coin everytime in LuckyBit for rolling.
One of my favorite features is actually the on-chain thing. No waiting for confirms for deposits and withdraws. Actually it would probably take 20 minutes to get your money back if it was offchain, 10 minutes for deposit and 10 minutes for withdraw confirm.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:46:02 PM

LuckyBit - Tune of the Day

Quote from: LuckyBitSupport
Propose a tune here and it'll become the LuckyBit's 'Tune of the Day'!
The tune of the day will always be announced in the message box of http://luckyb.it
(The message box is in the upper left corner of the main site.)

Note that hate speech/abusive/racist/sexist songs will be ignored!

BRE, your tune is set! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLnmMacEB4

Next in line:

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄

██████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
LuckyBitSupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:38:08 PM

Thanks for letting us know.

We're of course flattered that they copied us, but we're a bit saddened by the fact that it's a
completely unoriginal exact copy.  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄

██████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 05:24:38 PM

Luckyb.it is great but the only problems are the transaction fee to play and the fact that it is very addictive Grin

m19

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Thanks for letting us know.

We're of course flattered that they copied us, but we're a bit saddened by the fact that it's a
completely unoriginal exact copy.  Undecided

(this is meant to be positive feedback)

Time to innovate I guess. Being the first isn't everything.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:50:27 PM

I just reached my 10k bet mark on LB!!!! :-) yay achieve achieved lol
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:18:45 PM

I just reached my 10k bet mark on LB!!!! :-) yay achieve achieved lol

gambling addict .......  Grin
too much love with devil triangle hahahahaha

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

Luckyb.it is great but the only problems are the transaction fee to play and the fact that it is very addictive Grin
Hey,
Thnx for your feedback Wink we are converting to off-chain and soon or late you will touch it. Wink
No no no! We do NOT want off-chain replacing the onchain. If you do, keep the onchain, I need it!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
hanijackson

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:03:59 PM

No no no! We do NOT want off-chain replacing the onchain. If you do, keep the onchain, I need it!

Why William???  Shocked All luv off-chain system to prevent of fees...  Roll Eyes  Grin
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:18:16 PM

Why William???  Shocked All luv off-chain system to prevent of fees...  Roll Eyes  Grin

I agree, having both would be the best option.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 305 »
  Print  

Jump to: