Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:28:47 AM

yes the volume is down but hey its sunday.

Neos will doing great in the future. Its my favorite coin now  Cool

Look at spread and 1-2BTC btc buy/sell depth, it is actually a sunday w.o hangover..

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:29:26 PM

my order finally filled.. Smiley 16.05 Smiley

Tikoloshe

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:17:12 PM

any news today?
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:46:42 PM

Edit: I just put it in my sig and it looks nice. Everyone should put it in our signature. We will definitely get more people on this thread.
Note for the community; this user, albeit a Senior member, tried to scam NEM holders. Evidence here: Scammers alert.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

fees for the p2pool were reduced from 2% down to 1% to try and get some more miners on the p2p network. http://99.236.215.227:3334/static/index.html
Loreerol

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:33:05 PM

Edit: I just put it in my sig and it looks nice. Everyone should put it in our signature. We will definitely get more people on this thread.
Note for the community; this user, albeit a Senior member, tried to scam NEM holders. Evidence here: Scammers alert.

Why did you do this Awais? You should be banned.
dewey556

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:51:25 PM

neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.

Why do you send around fishing messages trying to lure me and other NEM stakeholders to reveal our passwords to your little copy site??
bilcointalk with an L really?? karma is going to get to you someday my friend. hope you turn your attention to some more honest line of work.

TDJIQW-ROPLSR-IF6NCA-2WJM6B-IRHGUO-LYVZ2A-BXIN
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:18:19 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 07:36:21 PM by Chris001

neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.

Why do you send around fishing messages trying to lure me and other NEM stakeholders to reveal our passwords to your little copy site??
bilcointalk with an L really?? karma is going to get to you someday my friend. hope you turn your attention to some more honest line of work.

You guys are right, you need to be careful.

Awias and myself talk a lot about the potential of different coins, and both of us are very big on Neoscoin. I'm not sure if it was him that was offering to help with the website or not, as I do know he has the ability to dev a coin if he wanted to, I have no idea if he want to help with the website, but it seems that he would have been a little more diplomatic about it, but I'm not sure of the timing.

I say this because he told me that his account was hacked and stolen recently, so as I said be careful as his account is not in his control right now.

He is now using awais3344_1

I don't have any actual transactions with him, so I can't technically vouch for him across the board, however, he is a intelligent individual, and I find it hard to believe that someone with his talents would do such a stupid thing. It really doesn't make much sense that someone would use their senior account and credibility for such a low scale scam with such limited returns. It doesn't make much sense to me that he would do something like this.

I am a pretty good judge of character, and taking into account all the conversations I have had with him, I would not hesitate to deal with him whatsoever as I believe that he is honest. I am sure that others that know him would say the same thing, he seems to be one of the good guys, and I believe him that his account was stolen.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
joetothphoto

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

I felt I need to give a little testimonial to Syntaks...

He helped me out this morning, beyond what words can describe, he saved my bacon.

I do a back-up every night of my wallet, but didn't last night because of problems I'm having with my laptop. So the coins I put in last night weren't in there. I did a PRAM and SMC reset on my Macbook and when I woke up this morning my NEOS Wallet wouldn't load. I wasn't to panicked because I would have only lost a few coins. And I wasn't sure if the two issues were related. So I popped into the IRC channel and just asked if anyone else might be having issues. I was leaving for work in a few minutes and within minutes of posting my question Syntaks was helping me out and in another 30 minutes helped me rebuild my wallet and no missing coins. He walked me through using the terminal, which I have used before, but never in such depth.

Not once did Syntaks make me feel stupid that I didn't understand something or was doing it wrong. He also took the time out to have me search for any problems I might be having with my Hard Drive.

I guess what I am saying is that, this is what we are investing in. A group of people who care, not only about the coin they are putting out, but to make sure that each user has a working product.

Syntaks could have said, tough luck, can't do it right now, i'm too busy. But he took time out to help, and forgetting the time difference between me in the UK and back in the states, it was the middle of the night.

So I hope this serves as a reminder, to people who may moan a little about the price of the coin, or how long V.2 is taking, that we have a dev team that is committed and not going anywhere. For me that makes the coin much more valuable than it is.

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:42:28 PM

He helped me out this morning, beyond what words can describe, he saved my bacon.

I do a back-up every night of my wallet, but didn't last night because of problems I'm having with my laptop. So the coins I put in last night weren't in there. I did a PRAM and SMC reset on my Macbook and when I woke up this morning my NEOS Wallet wouldn't load. I wasn't to panicked because I would have only lost a few coins. And I wasn't sure if the two issues were related. So I popped into the IRC channel and just asked if anyone else might be having issues. I was leaving for work in a few minutes and within minutes of posting my question Syntaks was helping me out and in another 30 minutes helped me rebuild my wallet and no missing coins. He walked me through using the terminal, which I have used before, but never in such depth.

Not once did Syntaks make me feel stupid that I didn't understand something or was doing it wrong. He also took the time out to have me search for any problems I might be having with my Hard Drive.

I guess what I am saying is that, this is what we are investing in. A group of people who care, not only about the coin they are putting out, but to make sure that each user has a working product.

Syntaks could have said, tough luck, can't do it right now, i'm too busy. But he took time out to help, and forgetting the time difference between me in the UK and back in the states, it was the middle of the night.

So I hope this serves as a reminder, to people who may moan a little about the price of the coin, or how long V.2 is taking, that we have a dev team that is committed and not going anywhere. For me that makes the coin much more valuable than it is.

Exactly my train of thought as well. Syntaks has demonstrated his technical abilities are top notch, and has proved with his actions that he is here for the long haul.

This is what I am investing as well. Neoscoin will compete with top tier coins, which will put it with coins that have large market caps. If you figure the marketcap now to what it will be when it catches up to other coins at its level, we see that we are in for huge gains in the near future.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:05:11 PM

Are you ready?

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:19:17 PM

Exactly my train of thought as well. Syntaks has demonstrated his technical abilities are top notch, and has proved with his actions that he is here for the long haul.

This is what I am investing as well. Neoscoin will compete with top tier coins, which will put it with coins that have large market caps. If you figure the marketcap now to what it will be when it catches up to other coins at its level, we see that we are in for huge gains in the near future.
yup thats what i been trying to say... don't worry about the price cause the value of neos is huge and it will catch up with the price... don't mix up value and price , syntaks and yak are top notch and are ppl who actually care about their investors... i been here since day 1 and haven't sold just kept buying. My last purchase was 1 btc at 15k flat and I'm super stoked about that lol had my order there for a week but stayed patient cause i know the ppl looking for a quick flip where eventually gonna fold Wink  big things coming for neos Wink

great stuff syntaks! keep it coming!

also maybe take a look at what they been saying about that guy trying to scam ppl... if he's posting messed up links or wtv... i don't know about that stuff but ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:49:43 PM

stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:55:59 PM

yup thats what i been trying to say... don't worry about the price cause the value of neos is huge and it will catch up with the price... don't mix up value and price , syntaks and yak are top notch and are ppl who actually care about their investors... i been here since day 1 and haven't sold just kept buying. My last purchase was 1 btc at 15k flat and I'm super stoked about that lol had my order there for a week but stayed patient cause i know the ppl looking for a quick flip where eventually gonna fold Wink  big things coming for neos Wink

great stuff syntaks! keep it coming!

also maybe take a look at what they been saying about that guy trying to scam ppl... if he's posting messed up links or wtv... i don't know about that stuff but ...

+1 Syntaks teamviewed into my pc and helped me set up the web wallet on windows, my conf file was doing silly things, but he set it straight, and made sure I didn't have any other issues Smiley You're an excellent dev Syntaks  Wink
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:01:05 AM

Rookie question: solo mining Neos. I have enough hash to do it.

How do I set my S3's up for this? Now it might be a little tricky because my mine is in another town, and I don't have any wallets on the computer (Linux) in the mine for security reasons. So how would I configure them to mine solo and send the coins to the wallet on my computer at home? Thanks in advance.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:22:02 AM

How do I set my S3's up for this? Now it might be a little tricky because my mine is in another town, and I don't have any wallets on the computer (Linux) in the mine for security reasons. So how would I configure them to mine solo and send the coins to the wallet on my computer at home? Thanks in advance.

You could do the following on your "wallet machine" we'll call it, where you'll be mining to and where stratum will be set up:

In the stratum config, set it to listen or the host to your public IP.  If you're behind a Linksys or some switch/wifi router (I'd recommend against using wifi for mining), forward port 3333 to that machine.  Set the db type to 'none' in the stratum config.  Then in your ant configs, point them to that IP of your home machine with any username/pass combo and they'll start mining to the wallet the stratum dictates.

Best regards,

syntaks

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:14:22 AM

You could do the following on your "wallet machine" we'll call it, where you'll be mining to and where stratum will be set up:

In the stratum config, set it to listen or the host to your public IP.  If you're behind a Linksys or some switch/wifi router (I'd recommend against using wifi for mining), forward port 3333 to that machine.  Set the db type to 'none' in the stratum config.  Then in your ant configs, point them to that IP of your home machine with any username/pass combo and they'll start mining to the wallet the stratum dictates.

Best regards,

syntaks

Ah, so I have to set up stratum on that machine. Thanks for the info! I think I'll practice with my USB miners at work first.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:19:28 AM

I sent a PM to Conqueror so he added NEOS to the ANON coin vote list here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.0
Please vote!

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:24:12 AM

I sent a PM to Conqueror so he added NEOS to the ANON coin vote list here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.0
Please vote!

were the only 2 that voted ... guys it takes 2 seconds ,go vote for neos!! Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:34:28 AM

Voted No 3

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: