Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169238 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:06:09 PM

blabla bullshit blabla bullshit blabla

honestly?
You turn 2 weeks into "months and years" what planet are you from?
People ask for ETA cause they are to lazy to read the thread.

incorrect, people ask for an ETA, because we have not been given one.

its a black hole, yeah it could be released tomorrow, but with no transparency, it could also be released in 3 months from now. only the dev knows. and he does not feel comfortable with being transparent.

Men you dont get it do you , the dev is working hes balls off to bring v2 as fast as possible

And only a skin ? you need to READ the forum its not that at all.
You say you try to stay strong but your to lazy to read the whole forum.

This coin will get there and your just spreading fud about something you def know nothing.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:22:49 PM

blabla bullshit blabla bullshit blabla

honestly?
You turn 2 weeks into "months and years" what planet are you from?
People ask for ETA cause they are to lazy to read the thread.

incorrect, people ask for an ETA, because we have not been given one.

its a black hole, yeah it could be released tomorrow, but with no transparency, it could also be released in 3 months from now. only the dev knows. and he does not feel comfortable with being transparent.

Men you dont get it do you , the dev is working hes balls off to bring v2 as fast as possible

And only a skin ? you need to READ the forum its not that at all.
You say you try to stay strong but your to lazy to read the whole forum.

This coin will get there and your just spreading fud about something you def know nothing.

i dont understand why people instantly think im spreading fud... simply because im being a realist. and not chanting "TO MOON PLZ NEOS"

dont sit there and pretend like you havent all expected v2 to be released by now.

why on earth would i attempt to fud a coin in which i own a huge amount of.

and yes its basically just a skin. oh and trading possibilities. bittrex does that just fine for me. coinmarketcap shows charts. none of this stuff is usefull, its all just candy.

like i said, v2 needs to blow us away to gain price and volume, cyrpto times are changing, a colourfull wallet would have brought huge volume 6 months ago, these days, you will need some tricks up your sleeve.

Uhm arbitrush V2 - and more new stuff, even working on a marktplace.

If you own a big amount i dont think you read a lot before investing.

And you do spread fud some ppl already have weak hands idk why and they dont need this.
And a dev. can only be burned by a ETA. I Pref a dev who go for quality then fast profits.
Like said 100 times already this coin is a long term project who cares price went down a bit its still higher
as the ICO.

Also he have been open about all the things he is doeing and it rocks so far, the coin was released way before time
because many people ask him to do it after the ICO got sold out , that made him make things that involved delay for v2 prob.
But he did it all so the communitie can trade and do what they want.

Also i think v2 will blow things away but you should be patient and not wanna make a quik buck.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:32:15 PM

ok i will sit tight and stop posting as its obviously being perceived in the wrong way by some people. ill go back and delete the posts shortly.

where did you hear about this marketplace?

Its all on irc and im not saying it will be inside yet but all things dev's consider.
And working on, there not sitting still at all Join IRC and you will find out.

nacmonad

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

.... simply because im being a realist.

has 2-month time-lapse and makes up nonsense (wallet skin dafuq?)
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:02:27 PM

but in the crypto world, which is rampant full of some of the best scams ever, anythings possible

If they wanted to scam us do you think they would be here 2 weeks later to announce the progress on V2 or
in Mexico snorting coce and shagging mamazitas?

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 03:38:25 PM

but in the crypto world, which is rampant full of some of the best scams ever, anythings possible

If they wanted to scam us do you think they would be here 2 weeks later to announce the progress on V2 or

you make a good point, but like i said, all sorts of scam happen in the crypto world, perhaps he invested the 100btc ICO funds into neos and is hyping it up in order to slowly dump and make 3x the ico. im not saying this happened, im just sayin, its crypto, anythings possible

but like i said. its all good i jumped the gun a bit, ill wait it out and see what happens. i do believe in twoturtles, just the waiting seemed like forever after hints of release weeks ago.

First off, let me explain a bit to you in terms of how development works when it's one person basically writing everything - which it is when it comes to this interface.  It's not easy.  Not sleeping, not leaving the same room you sit in day after day until days just blend into one, sleeping at your desk consistently.  Forget friends, forget family events - if you're the only one coding 1 minute seems like an hour is going by and the time just keeps passing faster.  Have I given any reason once throughout to justify *still* having the word "scam" tossed around?  I don't think it's fair.  It's not just some colorful additions and bells and whistles and if Neos isn't what you're looking for then by all means, find a project that makes you happy.

Secondly, a community takeover?  You haven't been around long or haven't read enough I suppose - Neos already belongs to the community.

Regards,

syntaks

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:52:10 PM

you make a good point, but like i said, all sorts of scam happen in the crypto world, perhaps he invested the 100btc ICO funds into neos and is hyping it up in order to slowly dump and make 3x the ico. im not saying this happened, im just sayin, its crypto, anythings possible

but like i said. its all good i jumped the gun a bit, ill wait it out and see what happens. i do believe in twoturtles, just the waiting seemed like forever after hints of release weeks ago.

First off, let me explain a bit to you in terms of how development works when it's one person basically writing everything - which it is when it comes to this interface.  It's not easy.  Not sleeping, not leaving the same room you sit in day after day until days just blend into one, sleeping at your desk consistently.  Forget friends, forget family events - if you're the only one coding 1 minute seems like an hour is going by and the time just keeps passing faster.  Have I given any reason once throughout to justify *still* having the word "scam" tossed around?  I don't think it's fair.  It's not just some colorful additions and bells and whistles and if Neos isn't what you're looking for then by all means, find a project that makes you happy.

Secondly, a community takeover?  You haven't been around long or haven't read enough I suppose - Neos already belongs to the community.

Regards,

syntaks

Yes come on guys don't be crazy. If you want to increase the value of the coin get out there and create something that uses the coin. You already have all the tools you need.

Being I'm an old guy who codes in Fortran and Pascal I'm not going to do any of that, just mine and buy.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:47:51 PM

Hi everyboby, I am sure I am missing something, but I am a little bit confused about who the smack is mining the shit out of this coin and how. Can someone explain how this coin gets about 50.000- 100.000 coins mined daily but on the kickass pool, on SHA there are only 20 GH's?

I have been mining with 3 S1 (550 Gh/s) on kickass for about two weeks now and now I get about 120 coins/day, meaning that the whole pool could get about 2400-3000 coins daily. How much do the other 19 pools make? Do they make the same, are they more profitable? Is there such a chart showing how much a pool made and what type of technology brought more? Is mining with scrypt more profitable on this coin? (Hardware price cost wise, not electricity consumption wise)

Looking forward for your thoughts and eagerly waiting for the screen cast,

Beli

RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

Hi everyboby, I am sure I am missing something, but I am a little bit confused about who the smack is mining the shit out of this coin and how. Can someone explain how this coin gets about 50.000- 100.000 coins mined daily but on the kickass pool, on SHA there are only 20 GH's?

I have been mining with 3 S1 (550 Gh/s) on kickass for about two weeks now and now I get about 120 coins/day, meaning that the whole pool could get about 2400-3000 coins daily. How much do the other 19 pools make? Do they make the same, are they more profitable? Is there such a chart showing how much a pool made and what type of technology brought more? Is mining with scrypt more profitable on this coin? (Hardware price cost wise, not electricity consumption wise)

Beli

Coin difficulty goes jojo raped by multipools cause difficulty retargeting is severly fucked up.
No point in mining, mine something else 90% of the time and buy NEOS instead you make more coins / day that way.
No point AT ALL to target a NEOS SHA pool that is over 9 millions or so in difficulty.
NEOS is designed to be a coin you only mine when difficulty is low and you let suckers carry the blockchain through those 30+ million difficulty blocks.
Syntaks and YAK are smart guys they could anticipate this happening based on blockchain design.
Blockchain is designed to be rapemode multipool friendly, there is no fix in progress or even intended i think.
There was discussion about it, Twoturtles wrote some then mjeh fuck it i guess.
It would require a hardfork so V2 or never.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:01:04 PM

Beli

With about ~45Th/s I'm getting ~25-30 blocks a day...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:04:01 PM

Beli

Yeah and how much you loose on that compared to mining f:ex Bitcoin you should average 0.75867721BTC/day
and now you average less then 0.275BTC at current exchange rate, as i wrote, better to mine something else and buy NEOS.
When all stop(this will happen soon if price not goes x-3-4 and motivate actual 24/7 mining just not pinpointing in/out on low difficulty - then mining on SHA chain the difficulty will most likely be dead and left around 30-35 millions.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:04:51 PM

Beli

Yeah and how much you loose on that compared to mining f:ex Bitcoin you should average 0.75867721BTC/day
and now you average less then 0.275BTC at current exchange rate, as i wrote, better to mine something else and buy NEOS.

Well, I don't mine it all day, only when it's worth it.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:06:52 PM

Beli

Yes exactly. Who carry you when its not profitable!? Soon... No one..

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:07:51 PM

Beli

yeah it'll get less lucrative I would imagine. Just picked up 8 blocks in the past 20 mins...

RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:10:01 PM

Beli

yeah it'll get less lucrative I would imagine. Just picked up 8 blocks in the past 20 mins...

Yes if you dont mine 24/7 ofc its profitable but soon no one will mine 24/7 to bring those pesky 25-30 million difficulty blocks down to maybe 8-10 so we all
can jump in and "mine" again, those few that carry blockchain 24/7 will not do that for much longer i can guarantee you.
Lock at kickass, down from 40TH/s to less then 20TH/s today, let see what tomorrow will bring..
Once you have to do all the "work" yourself then your not interested.
What you do is really rape other miners and screw with the coin, nice to be part of a community aight...

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

Beli

Sounds a little low. Back-of-the-envelope empirically-based calculation: somewhere around 100 coins per terahash per day. That would make it equal to BTC at a price of 16800 sat. Not that different from PPC or WKC or a few other reputable coins either. So at this point it doesn't matter all that much what you mine among the reputable coins, you can tweak it to maximize profit but unless you have a huge mine you probably won't get the cost of your labor back.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:17:42 PM

Beli

Sounds a little low. Back-of-the-envelope empirically-based calculation: somewhere around 100 coins per terahash per day. That would make it equal to BTC at a price of 16800 sat. Not that different from PPC or WKC or a few other reputable coins either. So at this point it doesn't matter all that much what you mine among the reputable coins, you can tweak it to maximize profit but unless you have a huge mine you probably won't get the cost of your labor back.

Try slap 1TH/s against any of the pools 24/7 see how many coins you get, far from 100 i promise...
Those that point in larger rigs and rape the network once every few hours, they make coins, regular miners dont so therefor
regular mining of NEOS SHA is dead!
Unless price skyrocket i promise you there will be no pool with more then 10TH by Friday, look at them they are all dead(almost).

yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:18:08 PM

Beli

so thats what people mean when they say 'its an investment'

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
RedZeppelin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:19:38 PM

Beli

so thats what people mean when they say 'its an investment'

It is a retarded investment to mine NEOS 24/7 atm when you can make easy 2 times maybe 3 as many coins mining something else then buy NEOS.
That buy support would also balance any dumping.

yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:19:55 PM

those poor poor early adopters of bitcoin when bitcoin didn't even have a price.... i bet they are miserable now with thousands of bitcoins.

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: