Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:35:18 AM

Hi folks,

v2's preview screencast can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzo76ws-a7A

Best regards,

syntaks

I like it very much to see all the details and the great design. And yes, that's not just a wallet, that is a system!
Really great! 

Thanks a lot tempus really!  We've got a lot more to announce alongside v2's release that we think are really going to have an awesome impact on everything.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Wow insane! Looks so good ! Thats not a wallet lol thats something else and thats only what your showing us! I really can't wait to see what else is coming along side this master piece!!!

Thanks for the sneak peek, all i needed to see, guess i have to buy more now lol

+1

That's just the tip of the iceberg.  Follow us down further into this rabbit hole =)

Regards,

syntaks
You know it! Been here since day one, and not going anywhere!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:06:43 AM

Hi folks,

v2's preview screencast can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzo76ws-a7A

Best regards,

syntaks

I like it very much to see all the details and the great design. And yes, that's not just a wallet, that is a system!
Really great! 

Thanks a lot tempus really!  We've got a lot more to announce alongside v2's release that we think are really going to have an awesome impact on everything.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Wow insane! Looks so good ! Thats not a wallet lol thats something else and thats only what your showing us! I really can't wait to see what else is coming along side this master piece!!!

Thanks for the sneak peek, all i needed to see, guess i have to buy more now lol

+1

That's just the tip of the iceberg.  Follow us down further into this rabbit hole =)

Regards,

syntaks

The TIP of the iceburg!!! Nice!!

Been waiting, and yes it's hard, but the things that are worth it, always are.

Anyone that was doubting Neos should understand why everyone here has so much faith in you now.

Thanks again for all the hard work, and taking the extra time to make sure everything is perfect. Now when is this coming out, Just Kidding LOL  Grin Hopefully this week or close to it, can't wait for this to be live!!!

On another note. The concerns about the mining. I would say this. All we need to look at is if it will continue to be mined. If people are going to mine it at all, that is enough. We don't need anything more than that. It looks like your plan is working out there too! We want it to be hard to mine so there is not a ton of Neos being placed on the market all the time. That's all the balance I think we should be looking for here. I don't see anyone saying that we are in danger of mining coming to a complete halt, and as long as that's not a concern, and all we hear is people complaining that it's hard to mine, then your plan is a success, and that's what is happening. Hard line to land on, and you have done it. If people weren't complaining then that means that it would be too easy to mine, and people would be complaining about miners dumping all the time, and I don't hear those complaints, so great job being able to see exactly how everything would play out ahead of time.

Great job on everything!! Neos is my number one pick. Buy/HODL people!!!

Thanks again!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:29:17 AM

i got a mention in the vidio thanks i seem to be all the talk these days lots of speculations
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:47:55 AM

i got a mention in the vidio thanks i seem to be all the talk these days lots of speculations

Well if someone in the community has an issue I don't just yes them to death, I take it into consideration for a solution man =).

Regards,

syntaks

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:05:57 AM

Great work.I really like what I've seen.You have my full support.

belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:10:02 AM

Just watched the screencast. What a great way to start my day. And you say there's more coming in v2? From what I just saw you are already light years from the competition Thank you syntax! I believe!

Beli
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:23:50 AM

neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.

Why do you send around fishing messages trying to lure me and other NEM stakeholders to reveal our passwords to your little copy site??
[Suspicious link removed] with an L really?? karma is going to get to you someday my friend. hope you turn your attention to some more honest line of work.

You guys are right, you need to be careful.

Awias and myself talk a lot about the potential of different coins, and both of us are very big on Neoscoin. I'm not sure if it was him that was offering to help with the website or not, as I do know he has the ability to dev a coin if he wanted to, I have no idea if he want to help with the website, but it seems that he would have been a little more diplomatic about it, but I'm not sure of the timing.

I say this because he told me that his account was hacked and stolen recently, so as I said be careful as his account is not in his control right now.

He is now using awais3344_1

I don't have any actual transactions with him, so I can't technically vouch for him across the board, however, he is a intelligent individual, and I find it hard to believe that someone with his talents would do such a stupid thing. It really doesn't make much sense that someone would use their senior account and credibility for such a low scale scam with such limited returns. It doesn't make much sense to me that he would do something like this.

I am a pretty good judge of character, and taking into account all the conversations I have had with him, I would not hesitate to deal with him whatsoever as I believe that he is honest. I am sure that others that know him would say the same thing, he seems to be one of the good guys, and I believe him that his account was stolen.

Hi,

I have been told about these posts here. I am only a developer and a designer. I have never tried to scam anyone or try to get anyone's accounts.

I got an email which said nem open alpha released.

see this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781413.msg8825065#msg8825065

I without looking at it, clicked on the link, entered my password, I am always too busy to remember what I am doing, and I know i fell for it.
So they just used my account because I am the nem stakeholder. All of these are not coincidence, but someone got my id from nem stakeholder's list. so they lured me first, to lure you.

btw the person that sent me that nem open alpha message was this user "stoneone"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182938

I am very sorry if someone else has lost their account too because of my account being used for phishing, but I have no intention of ever taking your hard earned money.

I know guys who would even trade with me without a security.
If community needs my help ever. You can send me a pm. thank you

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:24:11 AM

Just watched the screencast. What a great way to start my day. And you say there's more coming in v2? From what I just saw you are already light years from the competition Thank you syntax! I believe!

Beli

On top of that, we are seeing new people showing up as well, so the community is growing. Things are falling into place rather nicely.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 07:56:28 AM

well I hope the price does not keep declining...I dont think investors have reacted too well to v2

syntaks ive heard rumours about a marketplace.. can you confirm?

I can confirm it's been on the table for some time now, but there are details that hold it back from coming to fruition.  Important details such as verifying people don't get screwed over during a transaction.  It's definitely something we're concentrating our efforts on.

Regards,

syntaks

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:26:29 AM

I must say the Wallet looks very slick!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:42:01 AM

More sales...Who's that selling or manipulating the market?

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:45:43 AM

More sales...Who's that selling or manipulating the market?

Yes its the person who gonna make me rich one day Cheesy
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:25:33 AM

Not trying to say anything but I really don't like how it's going with the price...It's moving down from quite a long time now.And nothing happens.I'm starting to feel some doubts in my mind and that's normal because all I see are sells and price lowers...I appreciate dev's work and I've waited for quite some time but I don't think the thing with the price is normal.We need some movement and it has to come fast.

Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

It's been quite some time now and the price just continues to fall...Nothing happens.I really don't know what to think now.What happened with the buys and the volume?Where's marketing?When to expect v2?So many questions.

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:29:56 AM

Not trying to say anything but I really don't like how it's going with the price...It's moving down from quite a long time now.And nothing happens.I'm starting to feel some doubts in my mind and that's normal because all I see are sells and price lowers...I appreciate dev's work and I've waited for quite some time but I don't think the thing with the price is normal.We need some movement and it has to come fast.

we may think it over about the low price ,who is crushing,we are all waiting just for it becoming lower and lower?
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:30:08 AM

Still holding despite the lower than ico price now. There was talk of 'rather spend money on marketing' some time back and I can't recall the details but is any marketing being done in conjunction with v2?

I think the new wallet functionality and design looks great. As a coder/designer I appreciate how much work goes into building that.

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:32:19 AM

It's been quite some time now and the price just continues to fall...Nothing happens.I really don't know what to think now.What happened with the buys and the volume?Where's marketing?When to expect v2?So many questions.
nothing happened ,nothing happened !!!
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:34:03 AM

Yeah,there was a propositon before but nothing happened.In a situation like this you can't just keep saying the same things.It's just not rational.All I've seen is loads of sell orders and volume declining.We're supposed to be moving closer to release of v2,but the hype was stronger before than it's now or at least that's what I feel.Dev is working and delivers awesome things,but it seems that this doesn't affect anyhow the market at least for now.

Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

And yes,there were statements that we would be bigger than BTCD or something like that,better than supernet.But overall,all I've seen is a screenast now which was really great,but it's just that.No movement,no marketing,just wait.And during that wait price declined not by 10 or 20% but much more.Where are we going?You can't let people feel like that.

GoldenUnity

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:37:23 AM

When is V2 out guys?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: