Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169237 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:40:22 AM

Guys relax , there working on the coin atm and it will be released soon.
There are many ideas and they take time for them there not makeing a simple website or something.

For marketing it will start for sure as soon as v2 come out ! And i will do as much as i can to help that.

But now you all just need a little patient take for example btcd, after launch it went back to 100 k sat from 240k sat
Everyone kept complaining and after it went to 1000k sat. Dont be that person that sold out there.

Were atm now in the same situation were people get nervous and react on it.

And to sedgydean your fudding we told you already 10 times its not a reskin of a normal wallet at all.
We told you already 4 times and you keep reposting it, tell me what is your plan just fudding or you supporting ?

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:43:25 AM

I'm trying keeping calm and I belive in dev's capabilities,that I've said numerous times.Neos to the top!

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:47:14 AM

I'm trying keeping calm and I belive in dev's capabilities,that I've said numerous times.Neos to the top!

I Know and it will go there just remember its here for a long haul ! a investment not a fast buck atm.
(it can happen though it got all the quality)

But the complaining on the forum is no extra, cause you have strong hand just many people dont and they react to post
that people put on forums (trolling is a big succes seen everywere).

But we should try to not take part of it and try to let them have the coins cause there only dumping them into big strong hands and mostly people who already have more and the best for a coin aint that.

Spreading wil make a coin succes.

And i can promise you that Neoscoin will be a succes just give it some of your time.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

I'd suggest that those who are expressing so much bullishness on the coin in their posts here maybe put their money where their mouths are and either buy directly from the sell side, or add some buy support. If you believe in the coin's future, prove it - otherwise, the happy talk rings as hollow and is as misleading as the FUD.

For the record, I'm neutral and observing. I think the coin has potential - it is a nice interface - but twoturtles needs to talk a bit less and maybe deliver more, sooner, to maintain market confidence.

It's a cynical/pessimistic market out there now - doesnt have much to do with NEOS, but it's the reality, let's face it - in an environment like this, you really need to underpromise and overdeliver and avoid a reputation for overpromising.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:52:17 AM

I'd suggest that those who are expressing so much bullishness on the coin in their posts here maybe put their money where their mouths are and either buy directly from the sell side, or add some buy support. If you believe in the coin's future, prove it - otherwise, the happy talk rings as hollow and is as misleading as the FUD.

For the record, I'm neutral and observing. Think the coin has potential - it is a nice interface - but twoturtles needs to talk a bit less and maybe deliver more, sooner, to maintain market confidence. It's a cynical/pessimistic market out there now - doesnt have much to do with NEOS, but it's the reality, let's face it - in an environment like this, you really need to underpromise and overdeliver.

I invested at 2800, I invested at 2000, and invested at 1800. I will invest again, but I am holding because I know there's so many people that will get scared of moving market soon and I can buy at lower prices.

That would give me a low average buy. I don't get why people complain too much. You agreed to investing in a product which is already written in the main thread. But still they go on how the product is not so awesome. If it's not awesome or not up to your desire. Then don't invest.

What do you think?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:53:58 AM

I'd suggest that those who are so bullish on the coin maybe put their money where their mouths are and either buy directly from the sell side, or add some buy support. If you believe in the coin's future, prove it - otherwise, the happy talk rings as hollow as the FUD.

For the record, I'm neutral and observing. Think the coin has potential - it is a nice interface - but twoturtles needs to talk a bit less and maybe deliver more, sooner, to maintain market confidence. It's a cynical/pessimistic market out there now - doesnt have much to do with NEOS, but it's the reality, let's face it - in an environment like this, you really need to underpromise and overdeliver.

Uhm beeing bullish doesnt mean you need to spend more then you can miss or more then you feel confertable with.
You must remember it aint only games were here with real money. Im bullish 100% but atm i just cant buy more.

And indeed this coin have got a nice potential and a damn great interface , but your complete wrong about twoturtle (syntaks)
He is working hes ass off to make it a great coin, and to be honest to make a great product you should not always pay attention to the market. Cause you need a 100% working product that have no fails. A fail launch can make the price drop instead of rising.

Als dont forget that this coin is launched way before time cause of the community asked for it. After the ICO was sold out at 11 hours.
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:58:46 AM

I definitely believe this coin has the potential and the dev team to really take off like BTCD did.

Now is the time it needs a push though. V2 wallet will be released soon but I strongly think a new website is needed to coincide with that - one that explains Neos, what it can do, explainer video, screenshots of the wallet etc. I'm 100% sure this is coming. Other than clicking the 'white paper' link on the current site prospectors don't get the idea of Neos and they need to do so on the first page/visit, not after clicking the white paper, if they even do. Grab their attention at the outset! I trust that you've got big plans here Smiley Keep up the great work!

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:59:21 AM

I invested at 2800, I invested at 2000, and invested at 1800. I will invest again, but I am holding because I know there's so many people that will get scared of moving market soon and I can buy at lower prices.

That would give me a low average buy. I don't get why people complain too much. You agreed to investing in a product which is already written in the main thread. But still they go on how the product is not so awesome. If it's not awesome or not up to your desire. Then don't invest.

What do you think?

I Think people do see a lot potential in this coin just there emotional that they lost maybe some of there investment atm
And for some that comes with complaining they just cant understand it doesnt help at all. It can even make the price lower.

I agree with the fact that people should invest in this coin with the stats they see on the main page , this coin is still undervalued and will gain big gains just it needs time to fall into place.

Im not scared for my investment at all , and i did also bought in at ICO and at 28k and at 16K.
Its the amount coins you wanna have at the end when its high Wink.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:24:45 AM

Uhm beeing bullish doesnt mean you need to spend more then you can miss or more then you feel confertable with.
You must remember it aint only games were here with real money. Im bullish 100% but atm i just cant buy more.

And indeed this coin have got a nice potential and a damn great interface , but your complete wrong about twoturtle (syntaks)
He is working hes ass off to make it a great coin, and to be honest to make a great product you should not always pay attention to the market. Cause you need a 100% working product that have no fails. A fail launch can make the price drop instead of rising.

Als dont forget that this coin is launched way before time cause of the community asked for it. After the ICO was sold out at 11 hours.

Some fair points here. Some other things to consider:
--sell order book hasn't changed much. There's no apparent rush to sell. Buyers haven't been buying, but sellers aren't really selling either.
--people are sick of scams and looking for real coins with real devs. Eventually many of these people will find neos when neos is hopefully more ready to receive them
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:31:19 AM

Some fair points here. Some other things to consider:
--sell order book hasn't changed much. There's no apparent rush to sell. Buyers haven't been buying, but sellers aren't really selling either.
--people are sick of scams and looking for real coins with real devs. Eventually many of these people will find neos when neos is hopefully more ready to receive them

Someone with a larger bag maybe needed to liquidate to pay bills / something .
Could have been unintentionally forced by outer uncontrollable circumstances.
just a case of bad timing perhaps.
I belive so cause it was such a irrational move.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:34:55 AM

what was the ico price?
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:51:29 AM

the crypto world is retarded
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:53:55 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 11:04:36 AM by Chris001

What do you think?

I Think people do see a lot potential in this coin just there emotional that they lost maybe some of there investment atm
And for some that comes with complaining they just cant understand it doesnt help at all. It can even make the price lower.

I agree with the fact that people should invest in this coin with the stats they see on the main page , this coin is still undervalued and will gain big gains just it needs time to fall into place.

Im not scared for my investment at all , and i did also bought in at ICO and at 28k and at 16K.
Its the amount coins you wanna have at the end when its high Wink.

This is the all you guys need to focus on right now. What is the number of Neos that you have. This is all that matters when it comes to your investment. Consider that advice the shortened version, like a cheatsheet for making money. When it comes to Neos at least.

I can see that we have some people that are somewhat inexperienced at trading and investing in cryptos, to you I'll say this: You have done well investing in Neos, but if you buy it for 28,000 or 22 or 17 or whatever you paid, and turn around and sell when things don't get released as fast as you think, you lose.

If you listen to some dumbass that is continually talking about how this is just a new skin on the wallet lol, and sell for a loss, you shoot yourself in the foot. Anyone who has been around for a while will tell you that most of the successful coins out there have seen a dip when there is an upcoming release, this is normal. Coins don't just steadily go up and up and up, or this would be the easiest place to make money you could find. To make a profit in this game, you need to be able to judge the VALUE of a coin by looking at things other than the price. HOW do you think those of us that do this for a living make money? Because we can see the value of a coin other than looking at the price, and then buy the coins that are undervalued. This is how you make money. Not look at the price and judge the coin. How in the world would you expect to make a profit doing that?

For those that don't have a large enough attention span to read all the above -> BUY/HODL NEOS = Profit   especially now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:02:36 AM

what was the ico price?

10 k for the first phase and 12,5k for the second
joetothphoto

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:09:55 AM

Chris... I think you put, much better, what I wanted to say.

But I will add, as a new(ish) crytpo investor, that I have put my money where my mouth is and bought more NEOS. I have bought at ICO, below, and back on the upswing and now down again. I have without hesitation, but at almost every price point NEOS has hit. And I don't regret one of those buys.

For the people coming in here and screaming that the sky is falling and NEOS is whack! You are 1. Poorly informed and have not read anything that has been posted, in either thread. 2. Do not understand that NEOS is not just a coin that exists on a marketplace. Syntaks, and the dev team, have provided investors several ways of using their coin in a way that doesn't have to crash the market. I could go and use my NEOS right now to buy an Apple Store giftcard and buy a new laptop I need desperately for work. That is just one of a multitude of options available to investors. But if you can't see beyond a price dip, then this isn't the coin for you.

From the get go, Syntaks and a few others have stated that this is not a P&D coin. So if you want to get your +100% per day trade deals done this may not be the coin for you right now.
joetothphoto

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:15:26 AM

I definitely believe this coin has the potential and the dev team to really take off like BTCD did.

Now is the time it needs a push though. V2 wallet will be released soon but I strongly think a new website is needed to coincide with that - one that explains Neos, what it can do, explainer video, screenshots of the wallet etc. I'm 100% sure this is coming. Other than clicking the 'white paper' link on the current site prospectors don't get the idea of Neos and they need to do so on the first page/visit, not after clicking the white paper, if they even do. Grab their attention at the outset! I trust that you've got big plans here Smiley Keep up the great work!

I think Syntaks was looking for someone who could do videos - not sure if he is still looking.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:18:22 AM

I think Syntaks was looking for someone who could do videos - not sure if he is still looking.

Everything is under development, it just need time there focus lays on V2 of the wallet inc every feature with it.

But if anyone is awesome in makeing movies he can always contact , cause everyone have there own specialty and a moviemaker is always nice !

And i can say if someone make a nice Promotion movie after v2 is don with the features inside v2 and some nice general things
i will pay that person 250 Neos Wink if i like it a lot even more ! (only for one person im not rich you know)

Contact me and we can make a deal ))
figgyUK

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:35:06 AM

Everything is under development, it just need time there focus lays on V2 of the wallet inc every feature with it.

But if anyone is awesome in makeing movies he can always contact , cause everyone have there own specialty and a moviemaker is always nice !

And i can say if someone make a nice Promotion movie after v2 is don with the features inside v2 and some nice general things
i will pay that person 250 Neos Wink if i like it a lot even more ! (only for one person im not rich you know)

A video is probably the stand-out element on a home page. It needs to be done properly. There are companies that will make an animated (fun, if desired) explainer video. I thought the devs were going to invest some of their ico funds on things like marketing. Of course if someone has the skill and time and wants to help that's great, but I don't think it should be made by a kid with imovie effects after a small neos bounty ;-) Hopefully some BTC is going to be pumped into things like this...

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:44:29 AM

A video is probably the stand-out element on a home page. It needs to be done properly. There are companies that will make an animated (fun, if desired) explainer video. I thought the devs were going to invest some of their ico funds on things like marketing. Of course if someone has the skill and time and wants to help that's great, but I don't think it should be made by a kid with imovie effects after a small neos bounty ;-) Hopefully some BTC is going to be pumped into things like this...

Yes but why market something not yet released, i bet once V2 is released and they can catch their breath and rest a little all kinds of things like
that will get more attention.
A good release of V2 is better marketing then a good video.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:51:11 AM

what will make v2 stand out from the 100s of other fancy wallets and coins? what makes it stand apart from the rest? neos has to offer something other coins dont.

why reinvent the wheel over and over again? same old reinvented features.  this is why the price is declining.

Omg can you just sell and leave the forum ? Just a kind question your fudding gets boring now.
Wait and see have patient or get out aint so hard im gladly to buy your coins !

Dont underestimate some kids for sure, i seen kids makeing movies better then adults , Its mainly about skills with programs

Also someone from the communitie who know more anout neos can show Neos better in movies.

So my offer still stands but now for 500 NEos (last increase though)

Yes but why market something not yet released, i bet once V2 is released and they can catch their breath and rest a little all kinds of things like
that will get more attention.
A good release of V2 is better marketing then a good video.

Yea when V2 comes out marketing will start i have about 100 mails ready etc. Just its better to do it at v2 release.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: