Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122890 times)
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

This is really strange I never have seen such message before. Really hope this is just temporary I invested some money here.

It's nothing strange, scam and make an exit.
That's all.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DMB

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:48:33 PM

DEFINITELY FAKE!!! DEFINITELY SCAMMED!!! THATS WHY THESE BITCHES FUCKEN PUT UP THOSE "NEW MINES" IN THE UPGRADE SECTION TO DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS IN 1 MONTH, THEY WAITED UNTIL ALL OF THE "NEW MINES" WERE BOUGHT OUT AND THEN PUT THAT FUCKEN US SEIZED SIGN UP. AS IF THAT IS POSSIBLE WITH THE WHOIS BEING FROM RUSSIA. CHECK OUT ALL THE OTHER SIEZED DOMAIN WHOIS INFO, THEY ALL BELONG TO THE U.S. AFTERWARDS. ORE-MINE, YOU GUYS ARE CUNTS! GIMMI BACK MY .4 YOU FUCKEN COIN SLUTS! >:|
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:50:12 PM

DEFINITELY FAKE!!! DEFINITELY SCAMMED!!! THATS WHY THESE BITCHES FUCKEN PUT UP THOSE "NEW MINES" IN THE UPGRADE SECTION TO DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS IN 1 MONTH, THEY WAITED UNTIL ALL OF THE "NEW MINES" WERE BOUGHT OUT AND THEN PUT THAT FUCKEN US SEIZED SIGN UP. AS IF THAT IS POSSIBLE WITH THE WHOIS BEING FROM RUSSIA. CHECK OUT ALL THE OTHER SIEZED DOMAIN WHOIS INFO, THEY ALL BELONG TO THE U.S. AFTERWARDS. ORE-MINE, YOU GUYS ARE CUNTS! GIMMI BACK MY .4 YOU FUCKEN COIN SLUTS! >:|

Sorry to know that.. but consider lucky you only lost .4... I am pretty sure many many investors lost way bigger than u...

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

This is really strange I never have seen such message before. Really hope this is just temporary I invested some money here.

when they closed fulltilt.com(Poker Site) this was looking exaclty like that Smiley
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:50:55 PM

You all have been scammed, there no such team in the US with that name. you want to make profits and be safe come join us here: https://btcpop.co/Home/19/bitcointalk , we have several safe ways to earn more BTC than any other p2p lending site, sign up today!
Жaлкo тyт нeт тaкoгo cмaйликa, нo я тeбe oбьяcню cлoвaми - MOЙ CPEДHИЙ ПAЛEЦ TEБE B ГЛAЗA , ЗAHЮXAЙ ДEБИЛ .
It is a pity there is no such smilie here, but I will explain to you with words - my MIDDLE FINGER of TEBE V of an EYE, SMELL the MORON.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:51:29 PM

Sorry to know that.. but consider lucky you only lost .4... I am pretty sure many many investors lost way bigger than u...

1.1 here  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
psy112

Activity: 346

psygambler

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Thats my thought too, why does they first gives 45% of on mines, then mines with quick ROI. Then this "happens"

1.1 here  Grin

I had about 1btc to make ROI

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:52:13 PM

Damn...now we have a big problem... "This domain name has been seized"...  Undecided
Nothing to do but wait and hope...

just cross your fingers and pray to your god Smiley

Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:53:24 PM

1.1 here  Grin

Ya.. sorry to know that bro... but ya u knew it too.. there would be others making bigger lost than u.. as for me.. 0.14... Never believe in too good to be true stuff...

A scam will be a scam.

ravhasar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

Actually it is a known fact terrorist groups use bitcoins in mass. Its probably the USA getting server shutdown cause of some suspicious activity. Still keeping fingers crossed though. I hope at the very lease he will refund all users the amount of btc they have if he can't get site back up. also its just the website taken hostage right? make a new one and get it up and running would be temp fix for now just to ease all of us
anti-dot

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:54:12 PM

Hmmmm.... like a libertyreserve.com
I have lost some money on liberty too...

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:54:28 PM

The website was not seized anyone who believes that is a complete idiot.  The website was not even hosted in New York and on top of that its just an image look the page source.  Knew this site was gonna scam ever since the New Years Mines were released, just as they were about to pay out the site gets seized.  What a joke.
psy112

Activity: 346

psygambler

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 06:55:02 PM

Like x-value?

Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:59:05 PM

The website was not seized anyone who believes that is a complete idiot.  The website was not even hosted in New York and on top of that its just an image look the page source.  Knew this site was gonna scam ever since the New Years Mines were released, just as they were about to pay out the site gets seized.  What a joke.

Ya, but most of them can't accept the hard truth for now.. first in delusion.. and next anger and then accept the hard truth.
To be honest, is sad though I am sure many BOUGHT btc at high price weeks ago and bought a lot of mine or new yr mine... and now all gone

A scam will be a scam.

anti-dot

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:03:54 PM

Like x-value?

X-value and libertyreserve. I had money on both. i still believe in x-value, but it is my personal. Maybe I will not see it again.

ravhasar

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:04:41 PM

well scam or not, i had only invested about .7btc from my hardeware mining. Its not a huge setback, but just delaying future purchases of more hardware and battery banks for the solar power ran mine
actually image is legit, can see the NY based company took down another site and company
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/05/u-s-government-seizes-libertyreserve-com/
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

well scam or not, i had only invested about .7btc from my hardeware mining. Its not a huge setback, but just delaying future purchases of more hardware and battery banks for the solar power ran mine
Mayne some people have money to waste
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:09:23 PM

People always like to rationalize by saying that the money was from a free source and that the power was free as well.  Classic over rationalizing, in reality he probably lost all the bitcoin he had.  People don't like to admit that they were scammed.
ravhasar

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:12:40 PM

well scam or not, i had only invested about .7btc from my hardware mining. Its not a huge setback, but just delaying future purchases of more hardware and battery banks for the solar power ran mine

People always like to rationalize by saying that the money was from a free source and that the power was free as well.  Classic over rationalizing, in reality he probably lost all the bitcoin he had.  People don't like to admit that they were scammed.

naw not all i had, i have been mining since 2014.. mid 2015 i invested into solar power to help offset electric costs. since then I have invested a little in ore-mine to try it out. And have been slowly buying solar panels and more battery banks to eventually go completly off the grid for mining. right now only about 35%of power used is coming from solar.

edit* and i never said the .7 was from a free source, came from mining with my electricity, so i paid to gain that much.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:16:44 PM

actually image is legit, can see the NY based company took down another site and company
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/05/u-s-government-seizes-libertyreserve-com/

Yup, all the government has to do all day is seizing servers in a 3rd world country, a ponzi, which processes about 2-3 BTC per day /sarcasm
First step to avoiding such scams in the future is accepting that you were scammed by a ponzi site with unoriginal exit scam strategy.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: