Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361325 times)
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

FYI from gethashing thread... https://forum.gethashing.com/t/not-paying-ltcgear-discussions/2031/3772

I'm going to post this here. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=26244.0

I'm not going to have a discussion about it here though. A legal action is going to be started and anyone that is interested in participating in the action is required to provide their RL information.

If you do not plan to provide RL information (name, address, phone, email) do not fill out the form because it will not be sent to the lawyer.

If you do not plan to provide financial information for the case providing a paper trail of bank funded fiat to crypto currency exchange, fiat equivalent value of crypto in exchange for services rendered and a blockchain trail to purchased products at LTCGear you may not be able to participate in the action.

This form is for filing to participate in the action. It required RL information, and at this time only products that you own in your combined LTCGear accounts. The form can be updated in the future if you make and purchases or sales. This form will be up for approximately 2 weeks.

Request to participate in class action against LTCGear

*Note this this legal action does not necessarily mean that a lawsuit is taking place. The strategy for proceeding will be determined by legal counsel once we gather the initial participants.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:23:38 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 08:50:15 AM by johny08

so there is something like a 60-80% fee to pay to start mining again or transfering this shares to hardware, but no one know the specifications of it. it sounds all not too bad in my eyes. well the accounts are worth almost nothing, but if you pay the fee, you can restart for yourself the ponzi game.

I guess the money mined in 2015 until now has been used to recover from the hack, so its kind of lost for the shareholders.

lets wait whats going to happen in October (popcorn ready :-)

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:46:03 PM

so there is something like a 60-80% fee to pay to start mining again or transfering this shares to hardware, but no one know the specifications of it. it sounds all not too bad in my eyes. well the accounts are worth almost nothing, but if you pay the fee, you can restart for yourself the ponzi game.

I guess the money mined in 2015 until know has been used to recover from the hack, so its kind of lost for the shareholders.

Quite a lot speculation there Wink Hopefully the Q&A will be soon and with some actual answers.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:36:57 PM

I guess the money mined in 2015 until know has been used to recover from the hack, so its kind of lost for the shareholders.

Quite a lot speculation there Wink Hopefully the Q&A will be soon and with some actual answers.

Its been over a Week since any sign of life and the WTS threads are flooding the forums Everyone wants OUT.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1419

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:46:30 PM

no one know the specifications of it.

No one knows it YET . However this seems to be a good guess on what will it be (references below)

it sounds all not too bad in my eyes.

I had no idea if you actually mean this as sarcasm or not unless you are aware that this guy has left most people hanging for weeks without any clarification on this thing. His so called Q&A which was promised month ago hasnt yet been delivered until today. If it is not too bad, I dont know what bad is

well the accounts are worth almost nothing

It worth 1/10 or at max 3/10 of the value when you bought them. Atleast it is something

recover from what hack? Im not even sure if he was hacked and basically the "hack" incident happen on december-January timeframe. So he lost nothing from February - June and if he is indeed really "mining" then he should be able to pay us but of course he isnt because he asks for a nonsense fee and thats what strengthen it to be a ponzi

I just logged in and got a message that 47 pre-gen 2 units converted to 1 ASIC unit and there are 23 2nd Gen shares left.

as above regarding the specs which we don't know, well we know at least one thing: each 10 shares are the equivalent of 30 Radeon 290 Lyra2RE .

So his 1 unit ASIC must be 47/30 = 1.5 x 30 = 45 MHs = one 50 MHs unit from Alpha Tenchology Viper (Alpha-t.net):

https://alpha-t.net/product/scrypt-asic-miner/

The 50 MHs unit is underperforming according to tests and is running at 45 MHs

But the problem is: 2nd Gen were supposed to run Scrypt and X11, the Vipers run only X11.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptost

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:20:28 PM

Site says: Maintenance for two hours.
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:58:45 PM

Site says: Maintenance for two hours.

I like these messages on the site. Who cares when it started right?2hours from the point YOU read it.

Also, over 6 months have passed. So it is official, we are not getting paid (on time) over 50% of a year ( if it even eventually happens).
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:52:00 AM

I guess he doesnt know himself what to do, not going to prison, but keeping the money. So he cant make the QA immediately.

So far he seems to be in his way of getting off the troubles.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:35:28 AM

I guess he doesnt know himself what to do, not going to prison, but keeping the money. So he cant make the QA immediately.

Imo If he was Legit it would be So easy to get everyone off his back with just a few pictures or showing where the coins mined the past 7 months are kept.
He also has had plenty of chances to say or post on the site dont worrie i got your coins for the past 7 months you will get them soon.
A day after a serious move to unite some people for the lawsuit we get this bogues 2 hour downtime that changes what ? 2 lines of tekst .......

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:38:12 AM

Imo If he was Legit it would be So easy to get everyone off his back with just a few pictures or showing where the coins mined the past 7 months are kept.
He also has had plenty of chances to say or post on the site dont worrie i got your coins for the past 7 months you will get them soon.
A day after a serious move to unite some people for the lawsuit we get this bogues 2 hour downtime that changes what ? 2 lines of tekst .......

He's a professional troll Wink
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:41:27 PM

Showing where the coins mined benefits us nothing. If he was indeed mining this whole time, it will be easy for him to just send out the coins but in fact he hasnt done such things yet .
Another speculation could be that he was indeed mining but due to his greedy nature, he sold more than what he could pay with all his hardware (he sold an ASIC boards before ) .

However some people just cant let go this sad fact and keep on waiting hopelessly to all his promises. Conclusion will be that he is not legit at all and this is a ponzi

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:59:21 AM

From a logical point of view, it should be expected to get a payout for the months before the maintenance fee was due on the website. Because if it was only for the rest of the year, the fee would go down weekly after the payment run. Or should be at least. Now on that getting paid thing Tongue
Borisz

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:02:26 AM

From a logical point of view, it should be expected to get a payout for the months before the maintenance fee was due on the website. Because if it was only for the rest of the year, the fee would go down weekly after the payment run. Or should be at least. Now on that getting paid thing Tongue

Exactly! Last year's payments should have been carried out, to balance and this year's mining should continue if the maintenance fee is paid.

Also, "finally", my account was also "cleared". I'm supposed to pay ~0.35 BTC for 206 qASIC shares to continue mining. I did a quick estimate, if I paid him and then got my payouts, that would be 1BTC-0.35BTC for me. Question is if I'd get paid at all Roll Eyes
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:54:17 AM

Exactly! Last year's payments should have been carried out, to balance and this year's mining should continue if the maintenance fee is paid.

Also, "finally", my account was also "cleared". I'm supposed to pay ~0.35 BTC for 206 qASIC shares to continue mining. I did a quick estimate, if I paid him and then got my payouts, that would be 1BTC-0.35BTC for me. Question is if I'd get paid at all Roll Eyes

it's more or less a bet and some people (me including) took the bet if the account has low fee and ROI in 3-5 Weeks.
Borisz

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:10:43 AM

it's more or less a bet and some people (me including) took the bet if the account has low fee and ROI in 3-5 Weeks.

I realize it is a bet and I am still considering. As said, if I paid him and got my payments since the start of the year, I'd be in +0,65BTC. I think I have made ROI with my purchase last year anyway...Anything on top of this is a win for me.

So you paid already? Anything happening afterwards?
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:29:34 AM

Im not sure about the 3-5 weeks though after I "paid" him myself. I got a throwaway small account of 50 shares which is a small fee ( I am not suggesting anyone to pay the fee ! ) , made a rough count and this account supposed to get the ROI 9-11 considering the LTC price is stabilizing above 0.01 BTC

Anyone that has paid the fee will get a their weekly payment resumed but their previous owed payment isnt there . Paying the fee means restarting the ponzi and good thing about that is that you are the first one to join the ponzi back if you pay it though. We are back at square one again with all of this stuff, no information of whats going on, empty promises and weekly payment without any information of where it is coming from. Nothing is actually better than seeing him in the jail

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:52:30 AM

Im not sure about the 3-5 weeks though after I "paid" him myself. I got a throwaway small account of 50 shares which is a small fee ( I am not suggesting anyone to pay the fee ! ) , made a rough count and this account supposed to get the ROI 9-11 considering the LTC price is stabilizing above 0.01 BTC

Anyone that has paid the fee will get a their weekly payment resumed but their previous owed payment isnt there . Paying the fee means restarting the ponzi and good thing about that is that you are the first one to join the ponzi back if you pay it though. We are back at square one again with all of this stuff, no information of whats going on, empty promises and weekly payment without any information of where it is coming from. Nothing is actually better than seeing him in the jail
that's why i said i did that only on accounts with a small fee and not the high fee. (normal fee is 0.017 per q-asic)
i ROI next Week on my small Account. We will see how that work out.
BTW Chris changed with an update last week when mining starts for accounts that pays the fee.
First Payment will be not the next Friday, it will be the following Week.
Borisz

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:56:12 AM

that's why i said i did that only on accounts with a small fee and not the high fee. (normal fee is 0.017 per q-asic)
BTW Chris changed with an update last week when mining starts for accounts that pays the fee.

So you are actually getting payouts on a small account to your balance? Or will start in 2 weeks (week after Friday)?
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:56:20 AM

Hmm, that sounds familiar, but not in a good way  Cheesy
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:59:41 AM

So you are actually getting payouts on a small account to your balance? Or will start in 2 weeks (week after Friday)?

i had already 3 Payouts, next week with payout Number 4 i will ROI.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: