Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 12:14:06 PM

Im not sure about the 3-5 weeks though after I "paid" him myself. I got a throwaway small account of 50 shares which is a small fee ( I am not suggesting anyone to pay the fee ! ) , made a rough count and this account supposed to get the ROI 9-11 considering the LTC price is stabilizing above 0.01 BTC

that's why i said i did that only on accounts with a small fee and not the high fee. (normal fee is 0.017 per q-asic)
i ROI next Week on my small Account. We will see how that work out.
BTW Chris changed with an update last week when mining starts for accounts that pays the fee.
First Payment will be not the next Friday, it will be the following Week.

Actually I am asking how is that possible to get estimation of 3-5 weeks ROI though because I am still "considering" myself to pay him the fee for the small accounts as well. I do a rough count on last week LTC/share "mining" share and it shows that I would actually need 9-11 weeks just to reach ROI for the fee that I am going to pay ( I wonder if this is accurate though )

So you are actually getting payouts on a small account to your balance? Or will start in 2 weeks (week after Friday)?

Yes those have paid the fee got their weekly payment resumed back and the first weekly payment will be on the following week . Though I am not suggesting anyone to pay him the fee but if the idea ever crossed your mind then I suggest you to do it with a very small account just for the sake of tryout

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:03:50 PM

So you are actually getting payouts on a small account to your balance? Or will start in 2 weeks (week after Friday)?

Yes those have paid the fee got their weekly payment resumed back and the first weekly payment will be on the following week . Though I am not suggesting anyone to pay him the fee but if the idea ever crossed your mind then I suggest you to do it with a very small account just for the sake of tryout

You mean the payment between January-July was paid out first and then next week normal payments continued? Or simply payments continued from the day of payment, getting paid the next week (meaning that I don't get a thing for January-July)?
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:39:02 PM

You mean the payment between January-July was paid out first and then next week normal payments continued? Or simply payments continued from the day of payment, getting paid the next week (meaning that I don't get a thing for January-July)?

If you wouldn't be paid for Jan-July the amount you'd have to pay for reactivation should lower gradually throughout the year. But that doesn't happen. No hard proof all will be paid, but just logical thinking.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:21:10 PM

We are not and will not be paid what he owed us. Any amount that he owed us from Middle December 2014 ( for some people ) until June  is gone at this point and there is not much information about this. He promised a Q&A but until now he hasnt delivered that and basically we are stuck with two options

#1 Pay him the fee to get your weekly payout resumed. You will not get the payment from December - June but you will get your weekly payout like usual (before the ponzi collapse). However I am not advising anyone to pay him the fee, do it with your due dilligence because this means you are restarting this ponzi once you pay him

#2 Convert your shares into an unknown ASIC boards which is still a mystery about the spesification and no other information about shipping fee as well

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:29:55 PM

If you wouldn't be paid for Jan-July the amount you'd have to pay for reactivation should lower gradually throughout the year. But that doesn't happen. No hard proof all will be paid, but just logical thinking.

that's not how it work's, if you pay the fee, you get one year mining from that Date you payed.
Borisz

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:55:06 PM

We are not and will not be paid what he owed us. Any amount that he owed us from Middle December 2014 ( for some people ) until June  is gone at this point and there is not much information about this. He promised a Q&A but until now he hasnt delivered that and basically we are stuck with two options

#1 Pay him the fee to get your weekly payout resumed. You will not get the payment from December - June but you will get your weekly payout like usual (before the ponzi collapse). However I am not advising anyone to pay him the fee, do it with your due dilligence because this means you are restarting this ponzi once you pay him

#2 Convert your shares into an unknown ASIC boards which is still a mystery about the spesification and no other information about shipping fee as well

Wow... I realize that it is not a ransom that I am paying, but this...I would have been happy to pay on December 31st, fact is the site was down. Who asked him to pause my account between January-July? I didn't.

This is the point where it got real funny  Grin Actually now I believe it is NOT a ponzi. He simply had the whole farm mining for him alone for 6 months to make extra profit/get back losses. Now he can run a faithful business without any problems. And he made big money by referring to updates etc. Legit. Sweet.

The best course of action is then really to sell my account to get back my initial investment.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:08:19 PM

if you pay the fee, you get one year mining from that Date you payed.

I would say that this isnt correct at all and information about this is pretty much a gray area. This was what most people thought before and we all know that Chris decided to give everyone a bill for the maintenance fee at the end of the year not after 1 year of mining.

Everyone who bought at the end of 2014 got this maintenance fee bill as well although the bill was delivered at June due to some nonsense reason from him . With no information about this at all or atleast a statement from Chris, I would assume it will be the end of the year as well so if you pay the fee now, you will get your weekly payout for about 5 more months ( assuming that he doesnt close his ponzi yet )

P.S : I used the word mining there, ponzi is much suitable anyway

Wow... I realize that it is not a ransom that I am paying, but this...I would have been happy to pay on December 31st, fact is the site was down. Who asked him to pause my account between January-July? I didn't.

No one asked him as well but you know he stated that he was "hacked" but also he gave a lot of nonsense response and never delivered what he promised on time

The best course of action is then really to sell my account to get back my initial investment.

I totally forgot about this. You can sell your account and that will be the #3 option but the rate for it may be quite low , it could be at 2/10 or 3/10 of the price when you bought them but if you have almost reached your ROI from the weekly payout then this offer is not bad at all. However some people decided to hold off their shares and wait for the Q&A to get more shed of light for the ASIC board spesification ( well at least it is better for them to sell at loss though )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Borisz

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:53:29 PM

I totally forgot about this. You can sell your account and that will be the #3 option but the rate for it may be quite low , it could be at 2/10 or 3/10 of the price when you bought them but if you have almost reached your ROI from the weekly payout then this offer is not bad at all. However some people decided to hold off their shares and wait for the Q&A to get more shed of light for the ASIC board spesification ( well at least it is better for them to sell at loss though )

I meant here on the forums. Nevertheless, I'm still considering my options.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:10:15 PM

don´t pay the fee , don´t sell your account. patience is key here , all will be alright,  beekeeper will reward us with nice ASCI hardware

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:38:13 PM

patience is key here , all will be alright,  beekeeper will reward us with nice ASCI hardware

I would say that you are going into complete delusional to think that you will be given an ASIC board. First of all , it is not clear yet what kind of Board it is and it is not even clear yet wether this so called "Chris" actually have its own board. Secondly, His so called "Q&A" hasnt yet been delivered and it has been over 1 month since it was promised . Thirdly, this guy has been given the benefit of doubt for 6 months and just to return here and give you the bill for the maintenancefee ! if that isnt patience then I dont know what patience is

You of all people would know this because you are one of the "victim" here as well. Patience is nothing to be considered already because patience had run out. 6 months of waiting for your payment and just to be rewarded with the maintenance fee bill is something that is really unpleasant for all the waiting and the patience.
I would personally also suggest you to snap out of your dream because in the end , Chris will keep on stalling and unless you didnt notice, we are halfway to December which is the moment where this ponzi collapsed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Borisz

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:05:47 PM

patience is key here , all will be alright,  beekeeper will reward us with nice ASCI hardware

I would say that you are going into complete delusional to think that you will be given an ASIC board. First of all , it is not clear yet what kind of Board it is and it is not even clear yet wether this so called "Chris" actually have its own board. Secondly, His so called "Q&A" hasnt yet been delivered and it has been over 1 month since it was promised . Thirdly, this guy has been given the benefit of doubt for 6 months and just to return here and give you the bill for the maintenancefee ! if that isnt patience then I dont know what patience is

You of all people would know this because you are one of the "victim" here as well. Patience is nothing to be considered already because patience had run out. 6 months of waiting for your payment and just to be rewarded with the maintenance fee bill is something that is really unpleasant for all the waiting and the patience.
I would personally also suggest you to snap out of your dream because in the end , Chris will keep on stalling and unless you didnt notice, we are halfway to December which is the moment where this ponzi collapsed

Please don't forget to mention that we have no way of knowing when (if at all) these boards will be announced and if they would be shipped on time. You know, there can be a lot of delays! So by the time that you would get these - which I think would be impossible by September - you might be pushed out of the market by simple facts of efficiency. I also do not think you would be given the latest hardware.

Indeed half way to the end of year. If this happens every year, then it is barely half a service.
Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:53:50 PM

http://captiongenerator.com/33258/Chris-explains-his-plan-for-LTCGear

chris plan
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

hilarious Cheesy

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:00:45 PM

LOL pretty dead on I'd say.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Borisz

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

I saw this video previously with some League of Legends commentary, works with a lot of things. Probably here as well  Grin

I am still shocked that 6 months payments were just swallowed and will never be paid out. Not sure to laugh or cry at this pont.
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:15:38 AM

btw. there are legal action on the way, to at least establish communication with chris.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

btw. there are legal action on the way, to at least establish communication with chris.

Communication? He s had so many ways/options/opportunities to communicate.

The fact he choose not to tells you a lot about his plans.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptost

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:13:23 PM

Share conversion (Opt 2) – UPDATE

Deadline to request share conversion to physical boards is July 15.
Each ASIC unit is roughly equivalent of 350Mhs.
A Q&A session will be arranged before the deadline.
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:17:44 PM

wow that is a tough deadline Wink i hope the Q&A will be soon and somehow moderated, otherwise it will be a mess.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:21:20 PM

Share conversion (Opt 2) – UPDATE

Deadline to request share conversion to physical boards is July 15.
Each ASIC unit is roughly equivalent of 350Mhs.
A Q&A session will be arranged before the deadline.

350mhs at 3000 watts...

Really, would it be that hard to toss that info on there. Also... what if we don't convert?
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: