Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63926 times)
Dubhe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:34:02 AM

Still glossing over the fact that they fraudulently obtained our email addresses to spam 24 hours before this sham coin released?
+100
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:35:10 AM

No offence to everyone, I understand you must be annoyed about losing profits, but this is really mining 101 here. High hash = less coins. That doesn't make it in any way "deceptive". We provided the calculator, it works 100%, and there's no way to physically know how much hash we would receive. I'm struggling how to find this as "wrong".

Anyway, sorry that you lost profits, hold your coins and they will grow in value.

read my post, in a way I agree. BUT YOU KNOW you were shady as FUCK in your wording and it is painfully obvious and intentional....

Thanks for all the support shown by the community. You made all this possible!

One of the biggest launch in altcoin history, #midascoin is there, and will be there for long.

I said this in irc and ill say it here, the one thing I dont under stand is why the hell so much hashrate was there. THe calc on the pool site did accurately tell you how many coins you would make. And the devs stated from the start that every MID would be worth 22k satoshi.  The math was not hard to do 5 minutes in that it wasnt going to pay HALF of what most pools are paying. I literally was there 5 minutes and left with my rig and the one I rented....

How can be the amount of hashpower that our pool received "a fault"? and how can be our fault?

This is the coin backed value  value

And this is the mining profit rate

Where are those 50 shades of grey ?

same answer for you

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Dubhe

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:40:23 AM

No offence to everyone, I understand you must be annoyed about losing profits, but this is really mining 101 here. High hash = less coins. That doesn't make it in any way "deceptive". We provided the calculator, it works 100%, and there's no way to physically know how much hash we would receive. I'm struggling how to find this as "wrong".

Anyway, sorry that you lost profits, hold your coins and they will grow in value.
mining 101?  lol really glad I only trashed 1 Mh at that sh!t...and then beware an alchemist is involved...
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:43:26 AM

Thanks for all the support shown by the community. You made all this possible!

One of the biggest launch in altcoin history, #midascoin is there, and will be there for long.

I said this in irc and ill say it here, the one thing I dont under stand is why the hell so much hashrate was there. THe calc on the pool site did accurately tell you how many coins you would make. And the devs stated from the start that every MID would be worth 22k satoshi.  The math was not hard to do 5 minutes in that it wasnt going to pay HALF of what most pools are paying. I literally was there 5 minutes and left with my rig and the one I rented....

How can be the amount of hashpower that our pool received "a fault"? and how can be our fault?

This is the coin backed value  value

And this is the mining profit rate

Where are those 50 shades of grey ?

Who are you and how did you get our emails ?

MidasAlchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:44:45 AM

read my post, in a way I agree. BUT YOU KNOW you were shady as FUCK in your wording and it is painfully obvious and intentional....

I don't believe this to be the case. I clearly posted last month the following:

"We will indeed redirect hashpower to a blockchain of choice, however this does not dictate that mining the same blockchain that we do will give the same value to you as a miner, because coins of those blockchains are not backed by a guaranteed value like MidasCoin is."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.msg8579279#msg8579279 point no. 3.

A blockchain of choice, that wording isn't being shady, it's stating the facts. We're choosing a chain to point your hash to. Stated by "because coins of those blockchains" this means the blockchain of choice is not the MidasCoin blockchain. Do we need a lesson in english here?

Again, in the PoM paperwork it's also stated very clearly:

"The shares that you send to the pool are not evaluated against the Midas blockchain, but to another blockchain. When the share is accepted as valid work towards the other blockchain (which we’ll call the upstream blockchain from now on), it will also be counted on the Midas blockchain.

By mining with PoM you’re helping two blockchains at once!"

http://midaspool.com/index.php?page=pom How do you use it section.

I'm starting to think that nobody read past the first paragraph of this document.
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:46:09 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:17:10 AM by BTCspoon

Still glossing over the fact that they fraudulently obtained our email addresses to spam 24 hours before this sham coin released?
+100

There not 100 ways for this to happen:
1. they bought a db from a "disposable" pool owner
2. They salvaged the addresses from another pool (their own this time)
3. Trojan

Anyway try to use disposable emails when you register on shady places (pool, forum etc. it will prevent a lot of trouble and could help to detect a leak.
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:50:37 AM

intersting concept , i will follow this young coin

Dubhe

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:52:16 AM

+100

There not 100 ways for this to happen:
1. they bought a db from a "disposable" pool owner
2. They salvaged the addresses from another pool (their own this time)
3. Trojan

Anyway try to use disposable emails when you register on shady places (pool, forum etc. it will prevent a lot of trouble .

email spam.. signs of bad biz....
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:56:54 AM

This is definitely a little strange, and appears to be a multipool paying out in another coin.  I have been mining since minute one, and the difficulty has been high.  No coins confirmed yet, nothing actually in wallet.  Anyone else have actual MidasCoins in wallet?

I threw some hash at it, just to see what would happen.  I hope it's worth the time...

travis72682

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:59:38 AM

"We will indeed redirect hashpower to a blockchain of choice, however this does not dictate that mining the same blockchain that we do will give the same value to you as a miner, because coins of those blockchains are not backed by a guaranteed value like MidasCoin is."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.msg8579279#msg8579279 point no. 3.

A blockchain of choice, that wording isn't being shady, it's stating the facts. We're choosing a chain to point your hash to. Stated by "because coins of those blockchains" this means the blockchain of choice is not the MidasCoin blockchain. Do we need a lesson in english here?

"The shares that you send to the pool are not evaluated against the Midas blockchain, but to another blockchain. When the share is accepted as valid work towards the other blockchain (which we’ll call the upstream blockchain from now on), it will also be counted on the Midas blockchain.

I'm starting to think that nobody read past the first paragraph of this document.

When the announcement was made it was intentionally deceptive. what you posted pages in on a forum full of spam is beyond the point. I dont need to argue. You guys got about 4minutes of my hash, but its OBVIOUS what your intentions are here.

edit: what matters is the truth is out. over the next day the ppl still ignorant enough to be hashing away will realize how much they are loosing and come here. goodbye midas Wink  

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
BTCspoon

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:00:49 AM

i like the way you play with Words. Well let's simplify your Hocus Pocus by saying that they are helping you to get a massive hashrate (of course a hashrate you can use how you desire: pur profit, attack base etc)  in exchange of ....well...a full hand of nothingness/2 called Midas. No need to make a 300 pages pdf to explain that.

You want to be blockchains efficient and saviour of the universe? do a real and legit merged coin... .
travis72682

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:04:39 AM

btw, this is pretty much what I feel gaw is doing with hashlets only they are in a position to pay better for now. Im sure alot disagree, just throwing it out there...

Dubhe

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:06:12 AM

i like the way you play with Words. Well let's simplify your Hocus Pocus by saying that they are helping you to get a massive hashrate (of course a hashrate you can use how you desire)  in exchange of ....well...a full hand of nothingness/2 called Midas. No need to make a 300 pages pdf to explain that.
time to pack up shop and on to your next "coin" or pull it together and prove your the "sh!tcoin" of the future...
MidasAlchemist

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:07:24 AM

i like the way you play with Words. Well let's simplify your Hocus Pocus by saying that they are helping you to get a massive hashrate (of course a hashrate you can use how you desire)  in exchange of ....well...a full hand of nothingness/2 called Midas. No need to make a 300 pages pdf to explain that.

This is where you forget, you can cash out on our website MidasPay at the value we back into Gold or USD on a debit card to spend in any MasterCard accepted store. How is this "nothingness"?
MidasAlchemist

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:13:10 AM

When the announcement was made it was intentionally deceptive. what you posted pages in on a forum full of spam is beyond the point. I dont need to argue. You guys got about 4minutes of my hash, but its OBVIOUS what your intentions are here.

edit: what matters is the truth is out. over the next day the ppl still ignorant enough to be hashing away will realize how much they are loosing and come here. goodbye midas Wink  

This information was posted on day 1, no need to look further than the documents I linked and the first post.
We enjoyed the time you supported MidasCoin, albeit short.
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:15:18 AM

Wow this thread blew up. How do you launch a coin and secure other block chains? You obviously were switching coins with the diff changes and the rejected shares for users not using a miner able to handle multi pools.

Your site looked promising but a "glitch" and too much mining power when you had three stratum servers setup for different hash powers is not a functional or miner problem, its a dev problem. If you were hammered, the site should have froze and shares just weren't updating. You blatantly said the pool was not crediting the miners first so you essentially stole the first rewards, no?
BTCspoon

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:15:42 AM

This is where you forget, you can cash out on our website MidasPay at the value we back into Gold or USD on a debit card to spend in any MasterCard accepted store. How is this "nothingness"?

Well the part i underlined have to be proven.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:16:15 AM

i want to claim my bounty for translated
but the qt wallet detected no block -_-
can you fixed  ? or do you have wallet online ?

can anyone tell me about this -_-
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:21:53 AM

i want to claim my bounty for translated
but the qt wallet detected no block -_-
can you fixed  ? or do you have wallet online ?

can anyone tell me about this -_-

Like stated before all community related support will resume 24 hours after the launch (this include community bounty).

Right now only tech support request are carried
MidasAlchemist

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:26:43 AM

Well the part i underlined have to be proven.

I guess you will find out for yourself in time that what we have to offer is the real deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: