Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160268 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:00:49 AM

Dev, how many members are in your team? and their responsibilities?
After launch, how can I reach my coin in QT wallet? How will the address assigned via ICO show in my wallet?

I think there are 6 members? Once you're follow and xbotme gives a deposit address... I think the bot will create a wallet for your Twitter account.

Look in the ledger sheet.
how about QT wallet? how come your assigned XBOT Address be in your wallet?
Or do you have to creat a new address to withdraw XBOT to your wallet?

I'm no way affiliated with the dev team, but they clearly said there is going to be a qt wallet. If you take a look at the commands of the bot, there is a function to withdraw x amount to the x address, which can also obviously be a wallet address

You just didn't get what I am asking.
If there is no way the address assigned during ICO be in your QT wallet, then you have to withdraw your XBOT to a new address created by your QT wallet to stake, then your twitter won't be able to do anything with these XBOT since your twitter acount is only affiliated with the address assigned during ICO.

dev, plz answer this question.

you can withdraw the socialxbot balance at anytime after the intial coins are distributed. this will allow you to transfer the coins to the QT wallet.
Assume I have 100 XBOT in address A through ICO, and withdraw 60 XBOT to address B
after this withdrawal, my twitter account can't do anything with these 60 XBOT withdrawed since they are not in the address related to my twitter account, right?
further question, will my 40 XBOT in address stake? if yes, will I get the stake?

you can just deposit back to the twitter account and use the coins, it is a completely versatile crypto currency. there are commands directly related to depositing to your twitter account. this twitter account is related to the initial distribution but many others can get socialxbot accounts to allow transference. all of this is maintained on the same network all coins are completely interchangeable between the QT wallet and the twitter network and any other formulation you can think of.

I don't think there is such commands in twitter bot.
And you haven't answered my question about stake.
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:03:12 AM

After launch, how can I reach my coin in QT wallet? How will the address assigned via ICO show in my wallet?

I think there are 6 members? Once you're follow and xbotme gives a deposit address... I think the bot will create a wallet for your Twitter account.

I'm no way affiliated with the dev team, but they clearly said there is going to be a qt wallet. If you take a look at the commands of the bot, there is a function to withdraw x amount to the x address, which can also obviously be a wallet address

If there is no way the address assigned during ICO be in your QT wallet, then you have to withdraw your XBOT to a new address created by your QT wallet to stake, then your twitter won't be able to do anything with these XBOT since your twitter acount is only affiliated with the address assigned during ICO.

you can withdraw the socialxbot balance at anytime after the intial coins are distributed. this will allow you to transfer the coins to the QT wallet.
Assume I have 100 XBOT in address A through ICO, and withdraw 60 XBOT to address B
after this withdrawal, my twitter account can't do anything with these 60 XBOT withdrawed since they are not in the address related to my twitter account, right?
further question, will my 40 XBOT in address stake? if yes, will I get the stake?

you can just deposit back to the twitter account and use the coins, it is a completely versatile crypto currency. there are commands directly related to depositing to your twitter account. this twitter account is related to the initial distribution but many others can get socialxbot accounts to allow transference. all of this is maintained on the same network all coins are completely interchangeable between the QT wallet and the twitter network and any other formulation you can think of.

the command shows the address of your socialxbot twitter account from there you can deposit from an exchange, qt wallet or any other service.
seek4dream

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:09:01 AM

the command shows the address of your socialxbot twitter account from there you can deposit from an exchange, qt wallet or any other service.
yes, it only shows the address, I have to open my QT wallet to process the deposit, right?
and will XBOT in the address of my socialxbot twitter account stake? if yes, will I get the stake?
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:15:33 AM

Are you guys going to release the code as open source?

The web code (php, mysql) for other coins that would like to offer this?

Just bought some.  Seems interesting.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:15:47 AM

yes, it only shows the address, I have to open my QT wallet to process the deposit, right?
and will XBOT in the address of my socialxbot twitter account stake? if yes, will I get the stake?

the distribution is sent to your twitter account so there is no need for a QT wallet. there is no direct staking on twitter only through the QT wallet.
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:20:00 AM

Just realized (watching the video on twitter) you require 6 confirmations.

If coins were sent prior to end time, but not confirmed, will they still count?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:20:23 AM

10 minutes left until initial distribution ends.
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:22:08 AM

yes they are counted.
seek4dream

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:22:50 AM

I hope so. just sent 0.5 btc
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:24:16 AM

Attention Investors

Please confirm within the thread when you receive your Xbot coins after the ICO period has ended.
It'll make the process of releasing the coins to the developer easier and more streamlined.

Also, if someone can quote this post each page for visibility it'd be appreciated.
Thanks!

butany

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:29:46 AM

End of the ICO!

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:33:48 AM

wallet?
Socialbot (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:45:18 AM

thanks everyone the initial distribution is now closed.
butany

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:53:02 AM

Attention Investors

Please confirm within the thread when you receive your Xbot coins after the ICO period has ended.
It'll make the process of releasing the coins to the developer easier and more streamlined.

Also, if someone can quote this post each page for visibility it'd be appreciated.
Thanks!

Instruction please. How to confirm the received Xbot coins?
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:11:14 AM

Attention Investors

Thanks!

It will be public since the address on the ICO ledger will show the xbot deposited
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:25:48 AM

Check out my article on SocialxBot!
Brought to you by CryptoTycoons: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cryptotycoons
Address: SftexyVE6Gur29ZsJoErKtL92u15rjugwS

Mind adding a link to the OP dev?
=)

In case you missed it, read our article on SocialxBot! Itll hopefully answer a few questions!
constary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:55:14 AM

where and how can i trade? only through the twitter bot? Huh
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:57:43 AM

Check out my article on SocialxBot!
Brought to you by CryptoTycoons: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cryptotycoons
Address: SftexyVE6Gur29ZsJoErKtL92u15rjugwS

Mind adding a link to the OP dev?
=)

In case you missed it, read our article on SocialxBot! Itll hopefully answer a few questions!

oh great!

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:21:00 AM

Attention Investors

Thanks!

After the countdown hit zero, we will take a snapshot of the ICO page https://socialxbot.com/ico in order to confirm the corresponding amount of xbot each participants will receive and prevent late deposit.

The coins will be distributed to the ICO participants approximately 3-6 hours before mining start on Saturday.

One of our representatives talked with Bittrex and they have no issues adding socialxbot after launch.

These two features will not be available at launch.

SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security

Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:37:40 AM

When will mining start? And is this also the time trading starts or will this start at another time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: