Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:00:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:56:38 AM

Like I said, the analysis may not totally apply there because the trading activity is young and we did not see a rise like HAL. However, dont forget a lot of coins were sold at 9K I think, in the ICO. Not sure about the price though.

I like XBOT, not trying to FUD, I posted the chart 2 days ago when I sold at 28K, just wanted to warn people. Now its 16K. Hope its the bottom.

Your stock analysis methods do not really apply to crypto my friend. Take a look at CANN. analyze that and see what it has done. Then go look at BTC history and see how that looks to you.

There might be a head and shoulders...but...it could go right back up or dump into oblivion.

This coin has potential, for what? IDK, trading via twitter is cool, paying and shopping via twitter is cool. Will it catch on? That's speculation at this point.

DELETED
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:02:24 AM

Like I said, the analysis may not totally apply there because the trading activity is young and we did not see a rise like HAL. However, dont forget a lot of coins were sold at 9K I think, in the ICO. Not sure about the price though.

I like XBOT, not trying to FUD, I posted the chart 2 days ago when I sold at 28K, just wanted to warn people. Now its 16K. Hope its the bottom.
Not saying you're fudding. Charts are appreciated as well as input. I'm just saying comparing it to hal is not an option. Hal, key, crypt, all were molested bad! They got molested all the way up and down the price range. pr0m and company should be brought up on cp charges whenever they look at those charts. I believe comparing this to sdc is a little more palatable. Although sdc currently has 6x the coins so I believe the rebound will take less time for xbot.

brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:07:22 AM

Yes, interesting. This is why Im watching the price closely, if a floor is appearing and the price is gaining some traction I will probably reinvest because I like the coin. Its just that Im a trader, I wont stay if I know the price is going to down, or in a danger of going down.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:15:09 AM

We are now focusing on development for the Chinese platform Weibo, this will bring new attention to the technology from multiple markets. We are also talking with Chinese exchanges so that xbot can be widely available. We will also contact c-cex so that currency conversions can be offered for xbotme.
darkproton

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:25:45 AM

Yes, interesting. This is why Im watching the price closely, if a floor is appearing and the price is gaining some traction I will probably reinvest because I like the coin. Its just that Im a trader, I wont stay if I know the price is going to down, or in a danger of going down.
No worries. I trade as well. I just accumulate when we go down on a coin I like. Different strokes for different folks.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

How does this thing actually works? I mean, I have Twitter in my laptop and in my phone. I also have the Windows wallet. Now how do I get the interface to actually trade?

I mean, you guys want regular people to use this? You must be kidding...
darkproton

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:42:52 AM

How does this thing actually works? I mean, I have Twitter in my laptop and in my phone. I also have the Windows wallet. Now how do I get the interface to actually trade?

you direct message to social xbot.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:44:39 AM

And you get "Unknown command" response from it...

This is obviously a nice idea but they are so far from ready for primetime it's ridiculous.
darkproton

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:46:09 AM

are your coins in the right account? Are they associated with your twitter address?
use below to get your address
address [@twitterhandle]------Returns your XBoT address. If you provide a twitter handle this command will return that users XBoT address.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:49:03 AM

This is obviously a nice idea but they are so far from ready for primetime it's ridiculous.

Paste the command you sent to xbotme here on the thread.
https://socialxbot.com/twitter-bot

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:54:57 AM

I dont think this is targeted at the regular guy, most crypto is not for the regular guy, as it takes half a brain to even buy BTC. cmon man really?

DELETED
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

are your coins in the right account? Are they associated with your twitter address?
address [@twitterhandle]------Returns your XBoT address. If you provide a twitter handle this command will return that users XBoT address.

Where? Where do I issue such "command"?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:03:41 AM

I dont think this is targeted at the regular guy, most crypto is not for the regular guy, as it takes half a brain to even buy BTC. cmon man really?

They  said -like everyone does- that it is precisely directed to the regular people. But, since you put it so bluntly, I will dare you to measure your brain with mine, on ANY level, and with a nice amount of either FIAT or CRYPTO on the wagger... what stupid, stupid thing to say....
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:07:43 AM

Not saying you're fudding. Charts are appreciated as well as input. I'm just saying comparing it to hal is not an option. Hal, key, crypt, all were molested bad! They got molested all the way up and down the price range. pr0m and company should be brought up on cp charges whenever they look at those charts. I believe comparing this to sdc is a little more palatable. Although sdc currently has 6x the coins so I believe the rebound will take less time for xbot.

Interesting.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:08:24 AM

We are now focusing on development for the Chinese platform Weibo, this will bring new attention to the technology from multiple markets. We are also talking with Chinese exchanges so that xbot can be widely available. We will also contact c-cex so that currency conversions can be offered for xbotme.

What's the approximate ETA on this - is language translation taken care of?
darkproton

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:40:27 AM

you have to direct message socialbot on twitter. In the direct message place the command
ningning

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:06:03 AM

We need help command to show all command which we can use. Shall we, dev?
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:22:48 AM

you have to direct message socialbot on twitter. In the direct message place the command

every command you have to do it with a direct message and with out [] so you want your address to deposit, direct message @xbotme with the word address, mind you is caps sensitive right now so if you send Address or ADDRESS it wont work.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:41:41 AM

Account commands for dummies
Command    how to use it
balance     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word balance to get your balance.
address     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word address to get your deposit xbot address. yes! the address your going to deposit your xbot coin to use on twitter.
request     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word request the twitter handle of the user requesting funds from @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want from the user example (request @bigdaddy 5).
send         send a direct message to @xbotme with the word send the twitter handle of the user you want to send coins to @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want to send the user example (send @billybob 10).
withdraw   send a direct message to @xbotme with the word withdraw and your pc wallet address or the xbot wallet address you want to withdraw your coins too.
price           send a direct message to @xbotme with the word price to get the current prices on the bittrex market.
transactions send a direct message to @xbotme with the word transactions to get the history of all your transactions.

More xbot for dummies soon.

just my .2 cents since is so popular now, from 2 cents and 2 cents we will be rich!

2 cents all day long.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:09:27 AM

Account commands for dummies
Command    how to use it
balance     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word balance to get your balance.
address     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word address to get your deposit xbot address. yes! the address your going to deposit your xbot coin to use on twitter.
request     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word request the twitter handle of the user requesting funds from @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want from the user example (request @bigdaddy 5).
send         send a direct message to @xbotme with the word send the twitter handle of the user you want to send coins to @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want to send the user example (send @billybob 10).
withdraw   send a direct message to @xbotme with the word withdraw and your pc wallet address or the xbot wallet address you want to withdraw your coins too.
price           send a direct message to @xbotme with the word price to get the current prices on the bittrex market.
transactions send a direct message to @xbotme with the word transactions to get the history of all your transactions.

More xbot for dummies soon.

just my .2 cents since is so popular now, from 2 cents and 2 cents we will be rich!

2 cents all day long.

That wasn't that hard, was it? It isn't "for dummies' but for anyone (and should be in the OP, and better written, by the way).

Now, there's not enough clarity still -so here it is for chapter 2:

If you bought XBOT (the traditional way, meaning through your account in one exchange) and want to stake your XBOT, how do you go about it? Do you send them from the exchange to your wallet -in your desktop or laptop-, like every other crypto OR, in order to be credited for the staking, do you have to send them to your tweeter/Xbot address first and THEN, from there, to your QT wallet?

And more: In order to stake, do you have to keep your wallet opened -and not encrypted- and your computer running?

All these are very simple and yet necessary questions for anyone, crypto-enlightened or not, to even start considering an investment in XBOT. Why is not a very clear guide, step by step, with all those answers, in the OP?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: