Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:05:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:09:33 AM

We are now focusing on development for the Chinese platform Weibo, this will bring new attention to the technology from multiple markets. We are also talking with Chinese exchanges so that xbot can be widely available. We will also contact c-cex so that currency conversions can be offered for xbotme.

Nice! Smiley
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:35:10 AM

Account commands for dummies
Command    how to use it
balance     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word balance to get your balance.
address     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word address to get your deposit xbot address. yes! the address your going to deposit your xbot coin to use on twitter.
request     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word request the twitter handle of the user requesting funds from @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want from the user example (request @bigdaddy 5).
send         send a direct message to @xbotme with the word send the twitter handle of the user you want to send coins to @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want to send the user example (send @billybob 10).
withdraw   send a direct message to @xbotme with the word withdraw and your pc wallet address or the xbot wallet address you want to withdraw your coins too.
price           send a direct message to @xbotme with the word price to get the current prices on the bittrex market.
transactions send a direct message to @xbotme with the word transactions to get the history of all your transactions.

More xbot for dummies soon.

just my .2 cents since is so popular now, from 2 cents and 2 cents we will be rich!

2 cents all day long.

That wasn't that hard, was it? It isn't "for dummies' but for anyone (and should be in the OP, and better written, by the way).

Now, there's not enough clarity still -so here it is for chapter 2:

If you bought XBOT (the traditional way, meaning through your account in one exchange) and want to stake your XBOT, how do you go about it? Do you send them from the exchange to your wallet -in your desktop or laptop-, like every other crypto OR, in order to be credited for the staking, do you have to send them to your tweeter/Xbot address first and THEN, from there, to your QT wallet?

And more: In order to stake, do you have to keep your wallet opened -and not encrypted- and your computer running?

All these are very simple and yet necessary questions for anyone, crypto-enlightened or not, to even start considering an investment in XBOT. Why is not a very clear guide, step by step, with all those answers, in the OP?

to stake, send the coins to the wallet on your computer or laptop. They may stake elsewhere(doubtful) but you won't receive those coins if they are. No need to send them anywhere else first, just send the coins straight to wallet. Firstly, encrypt wallet. You should do this for all wallets you have. Back up the wallet. Again, a safety measure for the cautious and to be done with all wallets. In order to stake the wallet needs to be running and the laptop/computer on. It also must be unlocked. Click on the little lock on the lower right handcorner. Make sure the box that says for staking only  stays x-ed. Enter the password you put in. Viola.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:43:58 AM

Account commands for dummies
Command    how to use it
balance     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word balance to get your balance.
address     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word address to get your deposit xbot address. yes! the address your going to deposit your xbot coin to use on twitter.
request     send a direct message to @xbotme with the word request the twitter handle of the user requesting funds from @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want from the user example (request @bigdaddy 5).
send         send a direct message to @xbotme with the word send the twitter handle of the user you want to send coins to @xbotfordummies and the total of coins you want to send the user example (send @billybob 10).
withdraw   send a direct message to @xbotme with the word withdraw and your pc wallet address or the xbot wallet address you want to withdraw your coins too.
price           send a direct message to @xbotme with the word price to get the current prices on the bittrex market.
transactions send a direct message to @xbotme with the word transactions to get the history of all your transactions.

More xbot for dummies soon.

just my .2 cents since is so popular now, from 2 cents and 2 cents we will be rich!

2 cents all day long.

That wasn't that hard, was it? It isn't "for dummies' but for anyone (and should be in the OP, and better written, by the way).

Now, there's not enough clarity still -so here it is for chapter 2:

If you bought XBOT (the traditional way, meaning through your account in one exchange) and want to stake your XBOT, how do you go about it? Do you send them from the exchange to your wallet -in your desktop or laptop-, like every other crypto OR, in order to be credited for the staking, do you have to send them to your tweeter/Xbot address first and THEN, from there, to your QT wallet?

And more: In order to stake, do you have to keep your wallet opened -and not encrypted- and your computer running?

All these are very simple and yet necessary questions for anyone, crypto-enlightened or not, to even start considering an investment in XBOT. Why is not a very clear guide, step by step, with all those answers, in the OP?

to stake, send the coins to the wallet on your computer or laptop. They may stake elsewhere(doubtful) but you won't receive those coins if they are. No need to send them anywhere else first, just send the coins straight to wallet. Firstly, encrypt wallet. You should do this for all wallets you have. Back up the wallet. Again, a safety measure for the cautious and to be done with all wallets. In order to stake the wallet needs to be running and the laptop/computer on. It also must be unlocked. Click on the little lock on the lower right handcorner. Make sure the box that says for staking only  stays x-ed. Enter the password you put in. Viola.

Exactly like any other conventional coin. Gotcha. Thanks.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:28:22 AM

25% stake doesn't mean you get to earn 25% of your total coins in your wallet in one day.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:33:55 AM

Actually, I agree with this guy. The OP should have these instructions as if "For Dummies", And so should the Twitter home page (or a very clear link). I mean the whole point of this concept is to expand the use of XBOT beyond traditional cryptos -- correct?

And let's not forget that old adage that for every one person who takes the time to write out a question, concern or complaint there are many more in the same boat who just give up and move on.

And, speaking of Dummies (me!), I am also a bit nonplussed by another question that Barabbas had. I am sure that this goes right to a coding issue, and since my knowledge is minimal in that area, it may seem obvious to many, but why don't the Twitter accounts stake? It's not like they are on an exchange where it would all go to the exchange wallet. Everyone has a separate wallet which can easily be discerned by the bot.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:12:06 AM

Like I said, the analysis may not totally apply there because the trading activity is young and we did not see a rise like HAL. However, dont forget a lot of coins were sold at 9K I think, in the ICO. Not sure about the price though.

I like XBOT, not trying to FUD, I posted the chart 2 days ago when I sold at 28K, just wanted to warn people. Now its 16K. Hope its the bottom.
thanks, for bringing back this topic. very good call, btw. I am also a trader, with not much experience in crypto, thus my question about application of TA in this area.
Yet it seems most of the coins follow the same scheme in the very early days of adoption. Quick top (or double top (lower high pattern), as we had for XBoT: first 36k, than 35k) and then deep correction and accumulation phase. Now, the question which TA may help, how long the accumulation phase will last? We have solid product already and some interesting news ahead of us, yet many want to get their sub 16k-18k coins.

this space is intentionally left blank
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:54:32 AM

Like I said, the analysis may not totally apply there because the trading activity is young and we did not see a rise like HAL. However, dont forget a lot of coins were sold at 9K I think, in the ICO. Not sure about the price though.

I like XBOT, not trying to FUD, I posted the chart 2 days ago when I sold at 28K, just wanted to warn people. Now its 16K. Hope its the bottom.
thanks, for bringing back this topic. very good call, btw. I am also a trader, with not much experience in crypto, thus my question about application of TA in this area.
Yet it seems most of the coins follow the same scheme in the very early days of adoption. Quick top (or double top (lower high pattern), as we had for XBoT: first 36k, than 35k) and then deep correction and accumulation phase. Now, the question which TA may help, how long the accumulation phase will last? We have solid product already and some interesting news ahead of us, yet many want to get their sub 16k-18k coins.

This isn't looking like accumulation - it's looking like a dump that's being spread out over time, in bits and pieces, to slow down the spread of any panic until the end of the whale exit(s?) complete. Just looking at the chart, I'd conclude this was just another scam, if the devs hadn't been so professional and capable and the functionality pretty good and well demonstrated, and the launch seemed to be as smooth as they come, so what gives? I seriously considered the coin, but the chart just isn't looking very good... What's the deal here? POD might've helped.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:03:01 AM

miners dump and no news...
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:17:01 AM

This isn't looking like accumulation - it's looking like a dump that's being spread out over time, in bits and pieces, to slow down the spread of any panic until the end of the whale exit(s?) complete. Just looking at the chart, I'd conclude this was just another scam, if the devs hadn't been so professional and capable and the functionality pretty good and well demonstrated, and the launch seemed to be as smooth as they come, so what gives? I seriously considered the coin, but the chart just isn't looking very good... What's the deal here? POD might've helped.

It's far too early to be reading charts. There are two things going on. First, miners dump at the first sign of weakness. It is just who they are and there is no sense in trying to change human nature. Miners are a necessary evil, who couldn't care any less about whatever particular coin they are mining -- and that's if they even remember.

Secondly, a couple of the Twitter darlings poked their heads in very early on and said this was a quick profit. Their followers are not inclined to holding. It's immediate profit or see you later.

If these devs are for real (and I am not saying I doubt it) and they continue their work and progress, then this coin has a real shot at being a big winner. And two weeks from now, let alone two months or two years, the charts will look vastly different. I certainly do not know what or when the "bottom" will be, but looking for that answer by reading the charts this early in the game will not be of any help discovering it either.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:20:36 AM

PoD is somehow a hype recently, but frankly, were coins with PoD free of such chart action?

this space is intentionally left blank
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:49:09 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 12:31:01 PM by codenamethisNutz

Xbot is just getting started, most of the ppl that are worry right now are short term investors and day traders.
the simple fact xbot has now a trading engine on twitter is enough to invest, first of is kind!

Im sure xbot will improve in the OP information and an easy guide for new users, lets see how the Chinese take it over on Weibo.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:49:26 AM

I'm holding strong, not scared. Early weak hand shaker, that's all  Smiley
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:53:57 AM

I'm holding strong, not scared. Early weak hand shaker, that's all  Smiley

I'm scared.   Shocked Shocked Shocked
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:09:29 PM

What you are noticing is the miners selling their coins for a quick profit.
Nothing to worry about. I don't have a lot of Xbot coins, but I'm still holding on to my coins.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:35:36 PM

What you are noticing is the miners selling their coins for a quick profit.
Nothing to worry about. I don't have a lot of Xbot coins, but I'm still holding on to my coins.

there is not profit being made out of mining, diff is at 100s network is strong around 9 to 12 ghs and to mine just 500 coins a day you need over 300mhs.  

if people at lease with draw the coins out of bittrex to stake them would be a lot faster for the pow phase to be over.

currently at block 10870 at block 43201 reward goes down to 8 so even less coins on pow.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
alexi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:58:23 PM

Xbot 12k, frightened  Huh Huh
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:06:50 PM

First time.hal hit 28k it dumped to 12 in the weekend.
crypto.loser

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

The falling prices shouldn't be too shocking.  If you go to https://socialxbot.com/ico you'll see that there are lots of investors getting their coins @ 9k.  Really, all you needed is for a big investor to start the first dump and then you can expect that there will be many other ICO investors that follow suit to lock in their 2-3x profit.

Investing in crypto is a calculated risk, but this coin has one thing going for it.  Assuming the developers don't leave (and if you follow crypto, this is a huge assumption), then it will be almost impossible for the big investors to stay out of this coin.  A crypto that builds on top of Twitter and Weibo?  As a proof of concept, this is an amazingly good idea.

So bottom line is, don't beat your self up too bad if you bought "high" on this coin, it's completely understandable.  If you invested too much, you need to cut your losses, but if you don't need the money immediately, I'd say as long as you believe in the developers, then continue to HODL.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:37:23 PM

You don' t have to worry, there are only a maximum of 2 million Xbot coins.
After the miners mined all the coins and sold them all, you will start to see the price going up.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

Xbot is just getting started, most of the ppl that are worry right now are short term investors and day traders.
the simple fact xbot has now a trading engine on twitter is enough to invest, first of is kind!

Im sure xbot will improve in the OP information and an easy guide for new users, lets see how the Chinese take it over on Weibo.

The first time Hal hit 28k it dumped to 12k over the weekend noobs.
The second time it hit 28k it dumped to 14k over the weekend noobs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: