Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160268 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:17:39 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 08:46:12 AM by sdersdf3

There's been some 3.75btc guy playing pop-in/pop-out footsie, but I'm not seeing any real, sustained buy support for this coin. There's just no conviction here. Would've thought market would be moving up in a real way ahead of the weibo announcement - kinda disappointing.

Are devs willing to reconsider POD? Think it's been the one cloud hovering over this coin - that and the questions over the earlier mining issue.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:22:33 AM

ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:28:28 AM

Looks good Smiley
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:47:24 AM

Is this finished?

What does it mean?
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:54:34 AM

Yes. SocialxBot new logo.
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:56:30 AM

This is the source code for weibo Grin
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

Lol  Grin
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:36:52 PM

not sure about the logo

Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:44:00 PM

There's been some 3.75btc guy playing pop-in/pop-out footsie, but I'm not seeing any real, sustained buy support for this coin. There's just no conviction here. Would've thought market would be moving up in a real way ahead of the weibo announcement - kinda disappointing.

Are devs willing to reconsider POD? Think it's been the one cloud hovering over this coin - that and the questions over the earlier mining issue.

POD like AXR has?  Such wow. Why should Socialxbot need POD when they have done what no team has ever  accomplished? I think POD would taint this coin. Just look at successful POD coins Vs unsuccessful.  Btc is dumping. Maybe btc needs POD too.
IdiotInvestor

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:48:27 PM

lol. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but it looks cool I guess. I hope this wasn't the news you were projecting for the day, because a logo is never "news" no matter what venture or product. And when branding comes in, it needs to be simple, communicate well and be easily memorable.
IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

POD like AXR has?  Such wow. Why should Socialxbot need POD when they have done what no team has ever  accomplished? I think POD would taint this coin. Just look at successful POD coins Vs unsuccessful.  Btc is dumping. Maybe btc needs POD too.

I agree. POD is good when it comes from Proof of Work... but the cryptoasian thing, it only goes so far. AXR, BOOM, hell... BLKT... XBOT already is a "proof in the pudding" project so far. I'm impressed.
sdersdf3

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

I agree. POD is good when it comes from Proof of Work... but the cryptoasian thing, it only goes so far. AXR, BOOM, hell... BLKT... XBOT already is a "proof in the pudding" project so far. I'm impressed.

True, the work so far is proof, but I think the concern might be the future:
--are the devs "on the level" and will they stay "on the level"?
--was that recent mining issue a random glitch or nefarious/deliberate action that will come back to bite coinholders later?
A high POD rating would dispel these two concerns, which might be what's holding xbot down. Just a theory. It's not a cure-all (in the case of AXR, it's no replacement for a noncommitted, busy dev with a full-time, salaried job who considers his coin a non-paying side hobby), but it can be a positive contribution.

This coin has been launched and managed as well as any recently launched coin I can remember. No silly drama with these devs - but it's a nervous market. Anything they could do to give additional confidence like a POD might help. It's looking like weibo might not be enough. Again, just a theory.
sdersdf3

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:06:08 PM

lol. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but it looks cool I guess. I hope this wasn't the news you were projecting for the day, because a logo is never "news" no matter what venture or product. And when branding comes in, it needs to be simple, communicate well and be easily memorable.

+1
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:14:54 PM

we are currently working on marketing and graphical upgrades this is the new SocialxBot logo.

IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:24:17 PM

we are currently working on marketing and graphical upgrades this is the new SocialxBot logo.

Well, I will just speak as an outsider. The majority, the vast majority of people on this planet don't know what cryptocurrency is. A portion of that vast majority have heard of bitcoin but don't really know what it is. That same segment have no idea that there are other coins out there. I will have to say, I don't like your logo. My main gripe with crypto is that it relies heavily on the"computer nerd" segment of the population, but doesn't do much to reach out as an adoptable alternative currency.

I am not a computer nerd. I am an optimist, I see a lot of potential from crypto... But my expertise is in broadcasting and sales. A logo has to convey a very special and specific message. When I see this, do I think of social media? No. Do I think of currency? No. If I was an outsider, it speaks nothing.

I want to emphasize, I love this coin. But think outside "bitcointalk" and the crypto community.

XBOT can be massive. Smiley
IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:32:02 PM

True, the work so far is proof, but I think the concern might be the future:
--are the devs "on the level" and will they stay "on the level"?
--was that recent mining issue a random glitch or nefarious/deliberate action that will come back to bite coinholders later?
A high POD rating would dispel these two concerns, which might be what's holding xbot down. Just a theory. It's not a cure-all (in the case of AXR, it's no replacement for a noncommitted, busy dev with a full-time, salaried job who considers his coin a non-paying side hobby), but it can be a positive contribution.

This coin has been launched and managed as well as any recently launched coin I can remember. No silly drama with these devs - but it's a nervous market. Anything they could do to give additional confidence like a POD might help. It's looking like weibo might not be enough. Again, just a theory.

No, at this point they have already gone far above and beyond a normal coin ANN that promises the moon but turns out to be a scam (LSD, theo, conceal, etc.) I mean it works. What would cryptoasian be worth at this point? Hold on to the twitchy "the dev hasn't been online in two hours this must be a scam" crowd? I mean look what the coin does already. That's a lot of work for a scam.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:58:07 PM

Newly Launched decentralized cryptocurrency offers the innovative ability to send and receive secure, anonymous funds by merely "tweeting."
submitted 1 day ago by Socialxbot

Reddcoin has had this.

Socialxbot
Reddcoin has only tipbot. SocialxBot bot is one of its kind advanced automated trading. You can trade xbot directly on Twitter. We are expanding to Weibo and Reddit will be the next platform that our next generation bot will be hosted on. Try it out yourself https://socialxbot.com/twitter-bot

Sawyerch
But reddcoin is coming out with a way to tip easily and fast on ALL a major social networks.

Socialxbot
Socialxbot is not about tipping alone on social media although only our bot can allow users to request payment on twitter, this is an amazing tools for merchants. request [@twitterhandle] [amount] Sends a request for [amount] XBoT to the twitter user. If the user is not following us we will follow them. You could ask them to follow @xbotme. The bot is very easy and fast to use. We have encrypted messaging and stealth address implemented for users anonymity. We can easily implement the system on any platform and it can be modified to perform any task. It was designed to serve as a payment protocol on social networks. We are currently developing a marketplace on the system, so that users can buy items with tweet on twitter.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2gukm1/newly_launched_decentralized_cryptocurrency/
Coinstreet

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:46:40 PM

A marketplace really sounds great, I am hoping to see auction sites operating on twitter in the future!
Would be so cool to bid for a piece on twitter, live with xbot! I bet this could become very popular in China as well.

I know it can easily be done with Xbot Smiley
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:59:54 PM

What's your anticipated price in a month?

> $1 <  or > $5 or > $10
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:08:30 PM

Here are a few easy steps to open a store on twitter to accept Xbot coin.

Step :
 - Use your ebay account to purchase a lot of computers, electronics for cheap.

Step :
 - Put those items for sale on your twitter store. You can list those items for sale right on your twitter account.

Step :
 - tweet to other people

Step :
 - Go to www.PRweb.com to launch your press release and promote the idea of being the 1st store open for business on twitter.

These two easy steps should get almost any coin holders of Xbot coins to start creating a commerce community on twitter.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: