Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286425 times)
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:09:19 PM

why have you blanked out names, and authors, do you wish to remain anonymous?

Please shut up! You are not investor. You are Fudder!

i am infact an investor, and im asking valid questions in the hope to bring more comfort to investors.

I don't think the dev should tell you their names. Many projects are anonymous. Why should XTC dev tell you names?!
If you want, I can buy all your XTC and please get out from here. PM me if interested. Donn't FUD again!

i really understand your frustration as you think my words will damage the coin, unfortunately it cant all be fairytales and rainbows, its a serious investment so serious questions must be asked in order to keep faith.

If you cann't take the risk,please get out. It's very easy. I donn't think the dev should answer you this question.

its not about not being able to "take the risk" in the crypto community, unfortunatly 95% of new coins are scams. so solid developer updates daily is a must. especially when its from a team of 7 professionals.

and butany, i have PM'ed you.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
butany

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

why have you blanked out names, and authors, do you wish to remain anonymous?

Please shut up! You are not investor. You are Fudder!

i am infact an investor, and im asking valid questions in the hope to bring more comfort to investors.

I don't think the dev should tell you their names. Many projects are anonymous. Why should XTC dev tell you names?!
If you want, I can buy all your XTC and please get out from here. PM me if interested. Donn't FUD again!

i really understand your frustration as you think my words will damage the coin, unfortunately it cant all be fairytales and rainbows, its a serious investment so serious questions must be asked in order to keep faith.

If you cann't take the risk,please get out. It's very easy. I donn't think the dev should answer you this question.

its not about not being able to "take the risk" in the crypto community, unfortunatly 95% of new coins are scams. so solid developer updates daily is a must. especially when its from a team of 7 professionals.

and butany, i have PM'ed you.

Received. I will buy all your XTC. Please set a sell @bter. I will buy there.
Ashdrake

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:21:02 PM

lol suchkney was the guy who fucked up Mantiscoin if you guys remember it. He fudded about the premine being moved and the price dumped to like 500 satoshi. if you guys listen to him, and panic sell, then you definitily deserve to lose your ass.

PS: the dev is not XTCCoinDev
erxingqian

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:22:14 PM

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate you retract your "tumbling" statements.
We use a provider to keep the funds in a "Multisig" account.
It is called Bitgo.
We send it out from bitgo in small amounts to a regular address and then send to where it should be received.
Please try it, before you spread FUD.
The funds are used to pay for development, website, devices, code review/security review etc...
I am not always online. We have to deliver.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

thanks for update and news.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE (http://coinia.net/Q) | QQvWmkZWkKAbrdT5WLkeseDGBYg4r6C7VB
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0) Vm4x3embyDXSsNJC7WWxgc461qPNYWwcdi[/color]
suchnekky

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

lol suchkney was the guy who fucked up Mantiscoin if you guys remember it. He fudded about the premine being moved and the price dumped to like 500 satoshi. if you guys listen to him, and panic sell, then you definitily deserve to lose your ass.

and was i correct about mantiscoin? the premine had moved and it was a scam. did i pick the scam? yes.

i wouldnt say i "fucked it up" .. id more say i revealed the scam.

@butany.. my sells are there, please commit. and ill have no reason to be in these forums anymore. please check PM

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:25:48 PM

and was i correct about mantiscoin? did i pick the scam? yes.

so you still think XTC is a scam? after dev promise to release a solid wallet after a high level peer review?

and dev  is not only get 1/3 of ICO. 180 BTC

this is a sure no lose investment to me!
butany

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:27:15 PM

and was i correct about mantiscoin? the premine had moved and it was a scam. did i pick the scam? yes.

@butany.. my sells are there, please commit. and ill have no reason to be in these forums anymore. please check PM

I will info you after my BTC arrive bter. Very soon.
suchnekky

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:29:11 PM

and was i correct about mantiscoin? did i pick the scam? yes.

so you still think XTC is a scam? after dev promise to release a solid wallet after a high level peer review?

and dev  is not only get 1/3 of ICO. 180 BTC

this is a sure no lose investment to me!

im not saying XTC is a scam, im still invested. i was just posting my findings and was a little concerned about the non active dev and the tumbled pre-release BTC

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:30:52 PM

this coin is so scammy its not even funny run why you can tilecoin people runnnnn
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:35:25 PM

this coin is so scammy its not even funny run why you can tilecoin people runnnnn

what hell you are talking about?

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:40:40 PM

WoW,this guy has a 16 btc sell order
butany

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

No. It's not his. I will trade soon with him when my btc arrive.
suchnekky

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

No. It's not his.

my sell is sitting @1099 could you please commit

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
butany

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:52:08 PM

No. It's not his.

My btc arrive @bter. Please set @1095, I can buy all your 200k XTC. Wait you 20min.
butany

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:55:34 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 03:21:36 AM by butany

No. It's not his.

My btc arrive @bter. Please set @1095, I can buy all your 200k XTC. Wait you 20min.

We finish the trade now. I have bought your all 200k XTC . Please get out from here. No FUD again here.
suchnekky

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:56:09 PM

No. It's not his.

We finish the trade now. I buy your all 200k XTC now. Please get out from here. No fund again here.

you brought your own coins. not mine.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
butany

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

No. It's not his.

We finish the trade now. I buy your all 200k XTC now. Please get out from here. No fund again here.

Fuck. Shit! Scam!FUD!
darkslash

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:00:50 PM

No. It's not his.

Fuck. Shit! Scam!FUD!

lol you bought a few of my coins you retard why are you selling to your self
suchnekky

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:04:43 PM

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
darkslash

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:05:09 PM

No. It's not his.

Fuck. Shit! Scam!FUD!

lol you bought a few of my coins you retard why are you selling to your self
I just want to say fuck your mother! Shit! Scam and FUDDER!

il steal you 16 btc if your dont shut up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: