Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:29:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286425 times)
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:14:18 PM

1.) Is TileCoin a bargain? 100,000,000 at 0,00000542 sats (XTC) vs 1,000,000,000 at 0.00000252 sats for a fork/license? With all do respect, the head start on the smart tech was easy...

sure! XTC is bargain Smiley

2.) What features/functionality do you want to see implemented?
   don't we have enough features? or we have xcp like standard?

3.) Do you want an AMA?
    as you wish.

4.) What can we do together to involve more people?
    robust architect and real Dapp will attract more ppl. also the team background and ppl behind scene.

5.) Since the tech will be open sourced, we will focus on adoption. That is the only way we will overcome closed licenses.

Plus. we are waiting for wallet, code review, real Dapp with patience. Thanks again.

Yeah this is definitely a better deal.  Without a doubt.  I was looking at the BitBay ICO, but that 3000btc is absurd!  No thanks.
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

Two questions:
1. How about the source check? Any update?
2. Will the wallet be released according to plan?

Anyone can do me a favor, answer the two questions?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:53:28 PM

Two questions:

Anyone can do me a favor, answer the two questions?

let the dev answer your question tomorrow.

after seeing the fake volume of Bitbay, I have more interest in XTC. if dev can deliver on time,  I am much willing to buy a lot by then.

spookycoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 04:50:57 PM

Just scooped up some Tilecoin on BTER.
This coin is a sleeping giant.
Will definitely keep popping by this thread to see the latest updates.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
LordHaylar

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:41:06 PM

Interesting coin you guys got here.. I'll be watching to see how this one plays out.

If bob is on this coin, I'm in fully.  Gives me more confidence in my investment.   Judging from his past coins, they have all done pretty well.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:42:15 PM

Interesting coin you guys got here.. I'll be watching to see how this one plays out.

If bob is on this coin, I'm in.   Judging from his past coins, they have all done pretty well.

Yep, tru story. I am also in, past has shown "his" coins makin 500% at least.  Cool

Glad bobs in this coin.

NOM ON OM OM OM  MOAR cheap XTC.

LordHaylar

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

no stay away, i lost a lot of money from cloak bcuz of u guys. i was here first

Maybe you should have traded smarter?  Cloak had insane gains and you didn't sell?
internetofthings

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:46:27 PM

tilecoin is future. trust me. buy guys! 5000 sat here we go!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:25:46 PM

no stay away, i lost a lot of money from cloak bcuz of u guys. i was here first

Maybe you should have traded smarter?  Cloak had insane gains and you didn't sell?

Actually in the real world, you know, one not run by manic depressant autistic tards like what makes up most of cryptoland, putting your money in a growing and successful investment is the smart thing to do. However in crypto candy land, that usually results in you buying at the top like all the poor souls who bought Blackcoin at 90k satoshi thinking this is going places only to see it drop all the way to 10k overnight.

This is why I learned by now, only buy a coin when it's cheap otherwise you'll end up in a slaughter house. And when you hear a pump group is in a coin, SELL NOW because that means they already accumulated for weeks and are ready to dump on your ass!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

Could we get clarification about the confirmation (block, transaction) times? Quick transaction is key with hardware and you claim 24 seconds transaction time which is not too bad. When can we see a working software that demonstrate this feature?
hongzeguang

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:23:28 AM

ASIC-8Tile,

please answer the two questions:

mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:23:00 AM

Could we get clarification about the confirmation (block, transaction) times? Quick transaction is key with hardware and you claim 24 seconds transaction time which is not too bad. When can we see a working software that demonstrate this feature?

BTC ecology is more important than transaction time.You can refer to XCP.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

This is a wonderful project like BitBay or GadgetCoin and I am sure you have a working solution, I would just like to understand how your solution works terms of one of the most important aspects of it, the real time hardware control.
realthe

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:21:40 AM

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

This is a wonderful project like BitBay or GadgetCoin and I am sure you have a working solution, I would just like to understand how your solution works terms of one of the most important aspects of it, the real time hardware control.

XTC is directly based on BTC blockchain. The transaction time is BTC block interval.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:24:09 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 03:38:10 AM by altcoinUK

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

XTC is directly based on BTC blockchain. The transaction time is BTC block interval.

All right, so how the real time hardware control that is vital feature for any Internet of Things applications is possible with a 10 minutes confirmation time? Do we need to wait 10 minutes to turn OFF/ON an IoT controlled light switch or are you doing CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY like the BitBay team or you do instant transaction based on the Ethereum account balance concept using a completely rewritten software like GadgetCoin does or what is your implementation details please?
realthe

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:50:06 AM

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

All right, so how the real time hardware control that is vital feature for any Internet of Things applications is possible with a 10 minutes confirmation time? Do we need to wait 10 minutes to turn OFF/ON an IoT controlled light switch or are you doing CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY like the BitBay team or you do instant transaction based on the Ethereum account balance concept using a completely rewritten software like GadgetCoin does or what is your implementation details please?

The main applications of XTC are these based on BTC blockchain. You can see in OP.

2.1) TilePay is the wallet for TileCoin/Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
2.2) TileVest is the crowd-equity funding mechanism
2.3) TilExchange is the decentralized trading platform (possible cross-chain capability)
2.4) TileClub is the Investment Club
2.5) TileLend is a decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform
2.6) TileGateways is where TileCoin is converted to other cryptocurrencies and Fiat
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:57:29 AM

I like this project (and invested) but really Tile should have gone with XCH (Clearinghouse) as it's speed advantages alone are far superior to btc/XCP based blockchain.

altcoinUK

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:27:04 AM

The main applications of XTC are these based on BTC blockchain. You can see in OP.

2.3) TilExchange is the decentralized trading platform (possible cross-chain capability)
2.6) TileGateways is where TileCoin is converted to other cryptocurrencies and Fiat

Wtf are we talking about? :-)))

Have you read my question at all? You have replied second time to my question, but in both occasions you completely ignored to actually answer it. Let me know which part of my question made you post that 6 completely irrelevant points and also let me know what is the reason you ignore my simple question about IoT real time hardware control and transaction times.
realthe

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:36:01 AM

Have you read my question at all? You have replied second time to my question, but completely ignored to answer it. Let me know which part of my question made you post that 6 completely irrelevant points and also let me know what is the reason you ignore my simple question about IoT real time hardware control and transaction times.

What I mean is different application can bear different transaction time. I also think BTC ecology is more important than transaction time.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:51:07 AM

Have you read my question at all? You have replied second time to my question, but completely ignored to answer it. Let me know which part of my question made you post that 6 completely irrelevant points and also let me know what is the reason you ignore my simple question about IoT real time hardware control and transaction times.

What I mean is different application can bear different transaction time. I also think BTC ecology is more important than transaction time.

I am sorry for bothering you ... but if I spent so much time with this simple question, after trying so hard I would like to know how your application works if you don't mind :-)))

I am sure that's case about "BTC ecology" ... but still here is my original question: Do we need to wait 10 minutes to turn OFF/ON an IoT controlled light switch? In other words, is your application capable to perform real time hardware control and if yes, then how is that achieved as your transaction confirmation time is 10 minutes?

Moreover, I tend to believe the reason that you are ignoring my question, because you have no idea at all what involves with the Internet of Things applications and how the BTC blockchain and its 10 minutes transaction confirmation time makes very difficult (if not impossible) real time hardware control for blockchain based applications. Am I right, you are not a dev and you have no idea what are you talking about terms of IoT applications?

As I said I am asking the same questions in the BitBay and GadgetCoin threads, but at least there are some meaningful answers to the question ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: