Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286420 times)
ASIC-8Tile (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:01:45 AM

November 11, 2014 - Development

1.) Multisig/Micro transactions/Smart contracts minimize the costs of each transaction for an IoT device using the bitcoin blockchain. Similar to https://www.changetip.com/.

2.) Here are some rough draft images of the "Industrial IoT Enclosure" for the IoT devices without our sexy new logo. Sad We have to adjust some very small modifications to the industrial design template. Do not worry, we built the "Industrial IoT Enclosure" to easily fit the common home model/stand-up.
The POC enclosures will be polished up and we cannot wait to share. All great things in life take time! Thank YOU for your support.

2.1) Internal IoT with shield spacing
The orange spacer keeps each shield tight within the enclosure.

2.2) Rough 3D printed side view with open micro usb charger

2.3) Rough 3D printed front view with black micro usb cover (the TilePay logos will be added tomorrow).

3.) Additional Security Hardware in Development - Open Source (We had to add a separate shield to help secure each individual IoT). Encryption software only can be used, but it is not advised.

4.) Lawyer meeting tomorrow for non-profit Foundation.

5.) Security Source Code Review (will end Friday at latest). What does this mean for the release of the wallet? One more week of testing/validation and review. WE DO NOT WANT A NON-SECURE WALLET for initial launch.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinSnow

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:12:20 AM

i dont understand how or why people set dates for a project and then delay delay delay, thanks. you just lost me alot of my investment, price crashing. syscoin 2.0

if you dont know how to time keep, do not set dates.
bukeyi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:13:03 AM

Could we get clarification about the confirmation (block, transaction) times? Quick transaction is key with hardware and you claim 24 seconds transaction time which is not too bad. When can we see a working software that demonstrate this feature?

BTC ecology is more important than transaction time.You can refer to XCP.

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

This is a wonderful project like BitBay or GadgetCoin and I am sure you have a working solution, I would just like to understand how your solution works terms of one of the most important aspects of it, the real time hardware control.

XTC is directly based on BTC blockchain. The transaction time is BTC block interval.

All right, so how the real time hardware control that is vital feature for any Internet of Things applications is possible with a 10 minutes confirmation time? Do we need to wait 10 minutes to turn OFF/ON an IoT controlled light switch or are you doing CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY like the BitBay team or you do instant transaction based on the Ethereum account balance concept using a completely rewritten software like GadgetCoin does or what is your implementation details please?

The main applications of XTC are these based on BTC blockchain. You can see in OP.

2.1) TilePay is the wallet for TileCoin/Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
2.2) TileVest is the crowd-equity funding mechanism
2.3) TilExchange is the decentralized trading platform (possible cross-chain capability)
2.4) TileClub is the Investment Club
2.5) TileLend is a decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform
2.6) TileGateways is where TileCoin is converted to other cryptocurrencies and Fiat

Wtf are we talking about? :-)))

Have you read my question at all? You have replied second time to my question, but completely ignored to answer it. Let me know which part of my question made you post that 6 completely irrelevant points and also let me know what is the reason you ignore my simple question about IoT real time hardware control and transaction times.

What I mean is different application can bear different transaction time. I also think BTC ecology is more important than transaction time.

I am sorry for bothering you ... but if I spent so much time with this simple question, after trying so hard I would like to know how your application works if you don't mind :-)))

I am sure that's case about "BTC ecology" ... but still here is my original question: Do we need to wait 10 minutes to turn OFF/ON an IoT controlled light switch? In other words, is your application capable to perform real time hardware control and if yes, then how is that achieved as your transaction confirmation time is 10 minutes?

Moreover, I tend to believe the reason that you are ignoring my question, because you have no idea at all what involves with the Internet of Things applications and how the BTC blockchain and its 10 minutes transaction confirmation time makes very difficult (if not impossible) real time hardware control for blockchain based applications. Am I right, you are not a dev and you have no idea what are you talking about terms of IoT applications?

As I said I am asking the same questions in the BitBay and GadgetCoin threads, but at least there are some meaningful answers to the question ...

Why do you keep replying to a newbie account, like he's the dev? He obviously doesn't understand your question. And you think so much work is going to be put in this coin for a 10 minute wait before the light goes on? Just wait for Asic-8Tile to answer your question technically...
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:30:13 AM

Two questions:
1. How about the source check? Any update?
2. Will the wallet be released according to plan?

Anyone can do me a favor, answer the two questions?

So the dev just came and past, ignored this?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:40:52 AM

Two questions:

Those questions seem to be answered in the latest update:

1) Source check due Friday the latest
2) Wallet delayed by 1 week for additional testing after source check is complete.

At least that is my interpretation of the update.
ASIC-8Tile (OP)

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:58:00 AM

Hi ownerbest,

I am not trying to ignore anyone's questions. I am swamped with PM's, website development, hardware development, and people telling me BitPay is a scam stuff.  If you look at an example such as Counterparty, they have taken their time to develop a nice platform (not perfect). It does take more time when involving third-party review for Security/Code.
Our intentions for future releases will take into consideration time delays related to third-parties. No one can control this.
How many other crypto-tokens have had actual code reviews from Bitcoin Core developers and/or CISSP white hats?
Very few on my list. We are in the process of creating a "Standard" with partnerships.

I will NOT jeopardize the security and possible loss of crypto-tokens because of pressure from community members.
Since this is new code, we have to expect some delays for the better of the community. This is not a fork of another coin. It is an improvement of existing technology.

If you want to help develop the DApp, by all means contact me via a PM.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761852.msg9515776#msg9515776

Two questions:

ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:25:27 AM

Hi ownerbest,

I am not trying to ignore anyone's questions. I am swamped with PM's, website development, hardware development, and people telling me BitPay is a scam stuff.  If you look at an example such as Counterparty, they have taken their time to develop a nice platform (not perfect). It does take more time when involving third-party review for Security/Code.
Our intentions for future releases will take into consideration time delays related to third-parties. No one can control this.
How many other crypto-tokens have had actual code reviews from Bitcoin Core developers and/or CISSP white hats?
Very few on my list. We are in the process of creating a "Standard" with partnerships.

I will NOT jeopardize the security and possible loss of crypto-tokens because of pressure from community members.
Since this is new code, we have to expect some delays for the better of the community. This is not a fork of another coin. It is an improvement of existing technology.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Two questions:

Thanks for your explicit answer, first, I want to clarify that I'm not FUD, and I appreciate your great work!
But, combined with the market reaction of these days (Drop down to IPO price),  I think the investors need to know more details, that's all.   

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:07:44 AM

Hi ownerbest,

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Two questions:

[/quot
                                                                                                                             Dev  there is no technology to speak of you may stay in your sister's room
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:04:23 AM

Nice to see XTC is making progress, NO MO MO M OM OMOM OM O MOM  Cool

mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:10:25 PM

We look forward to further development, in fact, we all hope that the wallet to hurry up, wait for the code audit results Friday, hope can as soon as possible to the community a satisfactory result

mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:16:23 PM

As an investor, I am very rational see development is serious work, I also see before development history, I still believe that development, just now the people are not so much patience, patience is needed, 2 days after the code audit results will know the potential of XTC, this is my reason analysis the

altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:55:53 PM

Why do you keep replying to a newbie account, like he's the dev? He obviously doesn't understand your question. And you think so much work is going to be put in this coin for a 10 minute wait before the light goes on? Just wait for Asic-8Tile to answer your question technically...

You are absolutely right, but I thought he is part of the dev team as he jumped in and answered that nonsenses.

And yes, since the dev didn't bother to answer my above question about transaction times, I assume they don't have the answer - which is not surprising as it is a technically difficult are. However, the BitBay and Gadgetcoin devs seems understood the significance of transaction time in real time hardware control and at least the BitBay and Gadgetcoin devs answered the question of transaction time.

And come on guys please, really, what are these cheap 3D printed enclosures? Is this the quality and expertise of this project? Such amateurish 3D printed enclosures are not even at the quality of Kickstarter or the UK Corwdcube and we are talking about a serious money here and not a crowd funded hobbyist project.
zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:40:20 PM

there is nothing real except some pictures...
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:58:50 PM

And the pictures display an amateurish 3D printed enclosure. If the progress is manifested in very poorly designed 3D printed enclosure and the DEV feels that such picture must be published, in the meantime he has no idea why the transaction time is significant in real time hardware control, then I am worried about the direction of this project.

Seeing the quality the 3D printed enclosure this coin reminds me some high school project on Kickstarter at the early days when the quality control was not in place.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:15:21 PM

And the pictures display an amateurish 3D printed enclosure. If the progress is manifested in very poorly designed 3D printed enclosure and the DEV feels that such picture must be published, in the meantime he has no idea why the transaction time is significant in real time hardware control, then I am worried about the direction of this project.

Seeing the quality the 3D printed enclosure this coin reminds me some high school project on Kickstarter at the early days when the quality control was not in place.

i am following Gagdetcoin also. I don't understand how they realize 1 second transaction and still set a wait and see approach.

We still don't know what kind of Dapp the dev is developing and transaction confirmation time matter or not. let's ask dev here or pm him.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:21:12 PM

Hi my friend. Do not fall for Shitbay. Without any doubt, It is a scam masterminded by a Chinese I know very well. All they intend to do is selling all kinds of fancy features plus bithalo, which is sold around 30-50 btc.  I hope XTC is not a scam, but by far it pissed off many investors. It is very clever to be tough to any devs in a shitstormed altcoin world.  You know those pumping and scam groups very well I think. Shitbay is right from there.

sorry to spam this thread again.

altcoinUK

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

Hi my friend. Do not fall for Shitbay. Without any doubt, It is a scam masterminded by a Chinese I know very well. All they intend to do is selling all kinds of fancy features plus bithalo, which is sold around 30-50 btc.  I hope XTC is not a scam, but by far it pissed off many investors. It is very clever to be tough to any devs in a shitstormed altcoin world.  You know those pumping and scam groups very well I think. Shitbay is right from there.

sorry to spam this thread again.

Well I am not claiming that BitBay is a better coin than TileCoin at all, quite the opposite, I have been very critical in the BitBay thread. It's clear these coins, BitBay and TileCoin don't have the IoT solution,not even in conceptual level. Having said that, other features of the software could work, I am talking about IoT.

I fully agree with you about the issues in the P&D driven altcoin market.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:54:49 PM

Anyone know who's the dev behind this coin? And their credentials? The coin source POD (http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/tilecoin-xtc/) doesn't provide much detail compared to CryptoAsian, which provides at the very least the country of origin and some sense of profession/skills/education.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:03:23 PM

Anyone know who's the dev behind this coin? And their credentials? The coin source POD (http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/tilecoin-xtc/) doesn't provide much detail compared to CryptoAsian, which provides at the very least the country of origin and some sense of profession/skills/education.
Coinsource doesn't even check to see if the documents provided are forged or not. Their verification is worth nothing.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:37:24 PM

go deep with google. it is not hard to find out your answer. legit dev. but we need outcomes of wallet, code review, dapp.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: