Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM  (Read 8901 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

Can confirm, I chatted with support regarding an uncredited deposit and a large withdrawal. However, this does not mean they can afford to pay for chat support (it could just be the owners doubling as support when they can).
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:49:35 PM

If you can lose some $$ then invest. Otherwise put a signature. And EARN.

Take benefit as much as you can. I am withdrawing daily, my sig. pay.

So no lose here. When they stop paying, i'll just switch over to another campaign.

Simple enough.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:23:17 PM

Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.
But are you just ignoring the fact that they claim to pay out unrealistic rewards on your investments? Are you just gonna blindly believe they have a money making machine in their possession, and is distributing their profits to the bitcointalk users?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
richierich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:24:53 PM

I'm sure they will dissappear soon just like the rest.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:26:31 PM

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.
But are you just ignoring the fact that they claim to pay out unrealistic rewards on your investments? Are you just gonna blindly believe they have a money making machine in their possession, and is distributing their profits to the bitcointalk users?
I don't know what to think really. Other than that right now its a great company with good support.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:00:29 PM

No, they don't have a money making machine, but no one spends so much on promotion only to disappear within weeks.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:03:13 PM

It will be good if they pay for a couple of months. Clearly it won't go on forever. In these cases two months is considered forever. Anything more than 4 weeks would be "good" in my opinion.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
trolek1

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

It's basically a ponzi with a sig campaign.
True this is ponzi. And they will end like all ponzi:D
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:55:42 PM

Still getting daily withdraws and getting paid promptly daily. They also set up a twitter account.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
awesome31312

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

Still getting daily withdraws and getting paid promptly daily. They also set up a twitter account.

A twitter account is by no means an indicator to the legitimacy of the company

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

A twitter account is by no means an indicator to the legitimacy of the company
Just telling people about this, if anyone wants to follow them for any reason.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:52:14 AM

I'm sure they will dissappear soon just like the rest.

Exactly, early investors will get some profit, but some unfortunate members will lose their money. I bet that they won't last longer than 21st of sept, so get out as soon as you can and only invest what you can afford to lose

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:40:34 AM

Just realised that I was the first poster on this. Anyways, payments still coming in fine.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:42:20 PM

This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:18:16 PM

This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money
I have a feeling you might be right..
They are just waiting for the big deposit and then they will run away.

-.sgmf
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:19:18 PM

Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:21:24 PM

everybody its in for the signature campaign, its free money, so enjoy it while it lasts ... everyone knows its a ponzi.
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 01:22:07 PM

I keep seeing people posting about receiving their measly little referral satoshi... but has anybody successfully received any of their principal back?

I saw someone in another thread wonder about that too.

=squeak=

awesome31312

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.

You should be a politician  Grin

Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:28:15 PM

But... You can literally break-even every month!
This is wayy to good to be true.
Just keep an eye on their address Wink

-.sgmf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: